Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Welcome alvee ang (alvee).
happy.gif

Hi, my dd used to take up K2 Phonics @ Anchorvale CC on every Sunday evening but the teacher decided not to continue because the attendance for the class is not good. does any1 of you have Phonics Class lobang? If so, please give me the contact. Tks

hi mothers
Currently I have NESTLE NAN milk powder, Free delivery with 6cans orders. Made in switzerland. My price is NAN 2 $26.50 NAN 3 $24.60, NAN 2HA $31. Interested please PM me. Thank you

hi everyone ,
i am back . long time not in this thread. HOw is everyone. i had left my previous job , now working in jurong but station aty tampines

any sample? kidding la. Here is my order...

NICK: KeiKei
Item name: Karihome Goat Milk Sweeties
Price: SG$16.50 each
Calculation formula: SG$16.50 x 1 can
*Collection method: 245 Compassvale Road

tanlengleng, I was just kidding... Frankly, I've nt tried the Karihome Goat Milk Sweeties. Wdr if it taste good & that's y I askd if u hv samples. :p

I've also not tried the Karihome Goat milk sweeties. May I know if it is like a tablet where you suck like those vit c tablets? What age can a child eat it? Thanks

KeiKei,
I know I know... hahaha...
happy.gif

victory,
sorry, we haven't tried it yet,
I have too many mummies asking me to organise this BP,
will be purchasing our 1st can from this BP.
happy.gif

Hi Hi,

I'm staying in Punggol. Glad I chanced upon this thread.

I'm urgently looking for a Christian / Good kindergarten n Nursery for my kids around Punggol / Seng Kang.

Anyone has one to recommend? if you know of any, pls share with me ... thanks so much
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi, like to recommend a school that my son is attending.

Bridges Montessori at Punggol End 17th ave. Good environment will nice teachers. Son enjoying school.

Go and check out the place 63840292

Thank Celine for your contact. Much appreciated
happy.gif

I think the venue might be a little far as I am living in Punggol 21 and looking for a school that I can walk to or can reach by talking a short distance bus.

Nevertheless, will check it out with the school.

Do you know if there is any bus I can take from Punggol 21 to reach there?

lydia,
paiseh ah, so long den reply ur msg. i was away with hb for a while. its reli scary to c her grow so fast. im bzee plannin her 1 yr old bdae nw.

celine,
i saw another at punggol end, carp diem montessori, i tink quite gd oso.

purejoy,
i tink tis carp diem has a school van.

I was at Punggol Plaza yday & was hijacked @ a rd show - Grolier Int'l Inc. Any mummy has bought those Grolier books? What's the feedback?

victory, i just took a sample @ Hougang Point NTUC Pharmacy. It costs $30+ for the Karihome Goat Milk tablets. I chewed it and it taste like any milk tablets. I think kids shd b like them.

Hi, Pure joy and Kris. Yup, I went to Carpe diem too. good environment too. Choose bridges cause looking for a school instead.
happy.gif

Btw, this school also offers bus service. My son is taking it.

Think you can take bus service 82 but must alight at the main road then walk into 17th ave.

thanks Kris, Carpe diem sent brouchures to my place too, looks so good but wondering what is the school fees like ... should be pretty high I think ...
happy.gif

Heard St Anne's Kindergarten is pretty good
happy.gif

How about Springleaf? anyone has kids studying in the school? Can share something?

thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Little Precious.... my elder son attending Church of Nativity since last year.. he is in nursery now... and i just registered my younger son for pre-nursery starting next year...

school environment and teachers are pretty good....

Hi all,
I'm staying in sengkang & looking for a school for my gal next year. She will be 4 next year. thinkin of enrolling her for half day school first, any mommies have any recommendations to share, many tx!

Hi all

I'm a new member. Mummy from Punggol.
My boy is turning 16 mths old. Thinking of enrolling him into a playgroup when he turns 18 mths old.
Any good playgroups to share?

Anyone staying in Punggol Field? I'm thinking of forming a wkend playgroup. My son is 2.5 yr old. Anyone keen pls PM me. Thanks.

Hi,

Can I join you gals? I am currently staying in Punggol Central.

Any mummies can share with me their children's experience in Carpe Diem Child Care? My girl is currently attending the Yishun Branch, but is thinking of shifting her over to the Punggol School instead.

Morning!

Just wondering if anyone has kids studying in the Learning Vision, Blk 128A, the one opp. Punggol Plaza or the PAP at 174?

Possible to share something about the school? thanks!

hi, me in punggol central.

purejoy, my gal in carpediem. it's $466 after 150 subsidy, and 80 for tpt (punggol) if u wan school bus..

Hi, mummies. Something to share, we have a paediatric doc in our neighbourhood.

Kidslink at 4th Floor, Punggol Plaza. Real relief =)

No need to quence up at the sengkang branch liao

Hi all

I'm new to this thread. Hoping to get some advice.
My boy is turning 16 mths old. Thinking of enrolling him into a playgroup when he turns 18 mths old for a couple of hours a day. I'm residing at Punggol Drive.
Any good playgroups or school to share?

Hi blurqu33n

Really really appreicate the info.

Pardon me for asking, where does the $150 subsidy come from? the present school my son is attending does not have any subsidy ...

Love to hear from you!

Hi mummies
Jus wanna check out reponses and feedback regarding home childcare services as i may wan to start a class in my home at anchorvale with a max of 4 children of age 3-4 next year (mon - fri only fr 8-6)
Pros:
small ratio, own utensils, home evironment, chances of transmitting virus is minimise, more flexibility...
Cons:
no subsidy, no mixed age group activities...
Appreciate your feedback and suggestions. What price range will mummies be comfortable with the above mentioned pros and cons?

Hi all mommies,

LTNS ha...sorry,didnt come in often nowadays becos busy with work and my own crystal biz..hehehe..

want to check with you all here,anyone try Gain for your 1 yr old baby b4? is it good?

My youngest gal gal just 1 yrs old lor,thought of whether to continue with Nan 3 or change to Gain for her..

And....when you all free to come my hse sit sit chat chat ha??

And....where violet disappear too ha????????

Hi Lydia

Me new here...my boy 16 mths old is on Gain...
Ok lah...kinda used to it liao...the 1st intial change stage is abit diffcult with the mixing ...
But I mixed it with follow on milk for a month before full Gain...

Hi gals,

Can I join this thread? I stay in Edgedale Plains Punggol and have a 2.5 yrs old son. I'm thinking of putting my son at Happy Camper. Any mummies put their kid there? Any comments? Previously I tot of putting my son at SKMC Sengkang Methodist Children Centre, however SKMC is a kindy and only 3 hrs, my MIL is hoping to have lunch provided for my son, so will be putting in childcare instead. I also like Bridges Montessori, but its rather far from my MIL place (opp Compass Point) and the fees are quite steep ($1+K for 10 weeks).

haha lydia... me here la... only check the thread once in a while.

I've been bz at home since maidless... wanna do gathering at my place since Feb until now no time to do!! LOL

my gal on Gain last time now on grow alrdy. My boy now is drinking Gain. After BM they are on Abott all the way and I see no prob watsoever la... Only my boy not eating well i let him take Pediasure once in a while. But now fully on Gain.

Welcome to those who jus joined!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

hi violet and lydia,

me also quite new here. anyway, my 2.5 gal has been on GAIN since 15 months, and have been on it since... my 4 month old boy currently on Nan. he'll most likely follow jie jie, change to GAIN when 1 yr old..

Thanks Mei,Violet,Victory & blurqu for your positive comments abt Gain..

When it's time to changing of Milk powder always headache becos need to consider lots of factors b4 changing to the new stage but tat also reminding us our BB are growing to another stage of life liao...hehehe..

Violet,so now you at home be tai tai already la...hehehe...when will be the next gathering ha,since there are so many new mommiesssss....hehehe..

no la... me still FTWM la... I wish i can be tai tai lor kekeke

tat's y when i reach home is very bz lor... then still gotta send my gal for art and music classes. Usually my hb not back by 9pm or later de... jus me alone jagar the 2 of them plus all the washing to do... by the time the kids sleep i wanna sleep oso le.... :p

Hi Blurqu,

Saw from the kidlink's website that the doctor at Kidslink punggol is Dr Goh Siok Ying. Anybody has feedback on Dr Goh?

LOL LOL @ violet...

I understand la becos everynite I also need to do alots of washing,ironing and clearing up...then after putting all to sleep then I can start to do my work lor.

Back