Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Violet,
Is this right?
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Kriss</TD><TD>Joycelyn</TD><TD>Jen</TD><TD>Violet</TD><TD>Sharon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Besper</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Leng Leng</TD><TD>Sterah</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>Xeno </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

mrs chng,
dun hv to be shy la.... we oso meet a couple of times for a few of us oni. And had a few new mummies joined too, remember to join us the next time
happy.gif

Violet
Hope so ... he sleeps by 8pm usually and by the time I reach CP, I can stand at the restaurant's door and bid you gals bye bye! Ha Ha Ha ...

I'm a bit reserved so need time to warm up but still hope to meet all of you
happy.gif

mikel,
i hope we can stay longer to chat next time.
my gal's fever recurr so i had to rush back lor, so pai say 'cos after i say i'm leaving everyone oso leave :p

Dear all, nice meeting you gals and the little ones.. Violet, thanks for organising..
Looking forward to our next gathering..

NEW MEMBER!!
happy.gif

hello all mummies!! didnt actually know theres a thread for Punggol / Sengkang mummies &amp; babies :p

okie, i am a SAHM *not working ever since 1 month before preggy* and i have a boy name QUINN TAN and hes 28 months old.

welcome to the new members...
happy.gif

Do PM your detials Jen, u shd be able to find her nick above in the thread.

hi Corrine,
sorry, I do not know of any nearby this area, hopefully the other mummies can help you?

Hi little devil,
you hv a 28mths old boy and preggie now? Or you SAHM since u preggie with Quinn? Sorry ah... I confused...

violet B
heee.... i am not preggie now *no courage yet* :p my being a SAHM is really fated i should put it. i quit my job in december 2003 and tot of having a short break like let say 2-3 months before looking for another 1. then hubby was telling me tat MAYBE we can try for a baby since its not like we will really get it just after 1 try, telling me lots of people actually take ard 6 months or so to get preggie. then just after 1 try really BINGO liao!!!!!! so from then on i am not working and we move to our new place in 2004 august and my boy arrive 1 month later.

jen
hihhihihi!!! heee.... so excited to chat with u here!!!

mikel
thanks!!
happy.gif

little_devil,
yes I agree.... I oso try for very long before i kena my 2nd one, and lost a bb in b/w but that's over. So if u are planning for 2nd one, start earlier lor
happy.gif

Dear Mummies,
Sorry cant join the previous gathering... Look fwd to the next 1.

BTW, need to check wit u. Anyone had oredy browsing for pri sch. Can share with me ur finding?

violet B
i dun know, thinking tat i will NOT want a second child BUT tat day while spring cleaning, i very reluctant to dump away things and thinking can let my no. 2 use them..... contradicting i guess....

Cecelia
wow!! u already browsing around? for me i guess i am 1 super RELAX mummy, especially when it comes to school :p

KIDDY ABC *punggol field blk 204A branch*
any mummy know about this school? actually i have another school in mind BUT wanted to let quinn try this out first since its soooo very near my place. and the fee is very reasonable so i was thinking even if i want him to attend 3 days a week instead of full 5 days, at least not so heart pain even if i pay full.

okie will try to make it next time hehee

ya LEngleng...2nd time meeting u liao... 1st was at yr block to get the CD while u get the sakae reciept? hehee

hi any1 put their child in learning vision at punggol field? i tot of placing my 18 mth old son there full time coz no one to take care of him... also any of u staying around that around and keen to work 'part-time' (as in fetch my son home from school and provide dinner).... coz i can only pick him up abt 8pm.... anyone keen pls pm me.... tks.

Little devil
Don't worry, I'm like you ... super relax ... didn't look for nursery, not to mention pri sch
happy.gif
But very likely to enrol son into an Anglican school, maybe St. Andrew's.

Hi violet I had transfer to you.Sorry for the delay. After we came home from the dinner, Megan started to vomit throught-out the whole night.I brought her to see a doc the next morning but of no help &amp; later that evening we brought her to kk hospital.The vomitting cont &amp; we brought her back on Sat &amp; she admitted to the hospital. Finally she is getting better &amp; is discharge on Monday evening. After all those night in the hospital now is me turn to fall sick.

Hi Sterah,
oh no.... i hope she has recovered now and hope that you will recover soon. I just heard fm many of my friends the flu bug is around again. And one of the cc actually told my fren that 'cos many kids are falling sick.
Hope to see you around in the thread more often
happy.gif

Hi Eileen,
sorry, i can't help u with that 'cos i stay SK.

Hi Sterah,

Sounds like poor Megan really had a very bad time....lucky thing that you can work from home or else can't tahan looking after Megan. What did the doc say was the cause? Stomach flu?

Take care and try to get more rest....
happy.gif

sterah,
stomach flu is very contagious, u probably get it fm meagan while taking care of her.
Wash hands often so that it does not spread futher.

sterah,
poor megan, better take care.

btw i was at the FOX sale yest and the things are all selling at $3 per pcs, just in case anyone wanna go take a look, its at 105 tampines road. Its actuali in hougang. the sale is till this sunday onli.

hi gals..

welcome all newbie!
happy.gif

fox sale - i went yesterday. not bad. bought 6pc at $18 only. :p
it's walking distance from Kovan MRT.
until sunday. 12pm to 7pm.
happy.gif

hihi to all new mummies....,welcome..
happy.gif

Anyone of you gone down to chinatown? Me tempted to go down but am afraid of the crowd..
sad.gif

Wendy
Me going down tonight with hubby!!! i think it's fun with the crowds. Yar ... must be careful of pickpockets ... so not going to bring wallet.

Dear mummies, welcome all new comers.. And greetings to all mummies! CNY is coming, now busy preparing NIAN HUO.. Has no time to shop around yet.. This year is my 1st time bringing my boy to relatives house to collect ANG BAOssss! Have to get as many as possible! Hahaha...

xeno
Good luck! My parents are eldest in the family, so I just have to station at my parents' place and wait for relatives to come ... he he he ...

Can I ask:
Nursery: For toddlers above 3 years of age?
Playgroup/enrichment: Usually 18 months and above?

Must clarify before I panic ... Thanks in advance!

Can I ask:
Nursery: For toddlers above 3 years of age?
Playgroup/enrichment: Usually 18 months and above?

Must clarify before I start to panic ... Thanks in advance!

hihi... yeah, i guess it will be packed.. that's when they strike..
sad.gif
.... i am just scared of the crowd...

Mikel, i think playgroup is usually for 18 months and above. Prenursery classes are for 30 months and above and nursery is for 4 years and above.

My son is attending pre-nursery now.. he is turning 3 in march..
happy.gif

Wendy
Came back ... lots of people (as expected) and it's a little warm. Also, noticed that lots of people are coughing and can't see any police around, not even a post! Somehow feels that the stalls are about the same, so didn't stay for long.

Okay ... still have half a year to look for playgroup ... phew ... Thanks wendy!

Hi,

Any mummies send their babies to the childcares in Punggol? My DD is 16mths, currently being looked after by my MIL but she (my MIL) need to go for an ops in March so currently looking for one to look after my DD. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Hi Xeno,

It was nice bumping into you on Sat. Sorry din recognise you w/o your specs. Hope your boy's rashes are better now....so that by CNY will look mei mei to collect more ang pows.....

For me, this yr no need to carry my girl girl around in my arms for visiting. Last yr still baby....hehehe, now she can walk and run around on her own to collect ang pows...
happy.gif
Somemore can wear pretty pretty clothes.
happy.gif

hey ladies,
im arrangin a CNY gatherin at my hse on 24/2/07. hope to invite you all over (with spouse n kids), do let me know if anyone can make it. Looking forward to meet you all again.

hi kris,
thanks for the invitation. I hope I'm back fm M'sia by then. Keep us posted of the details. I'll try to cfm my attendance asap.

violet,
do keep us posted and try to make it if u are back.

joyful,
im planning to have it anytime from 11am onwards. let me noe if the time is alrite for most of u.

Back