Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

mikel,
my hb is m'sian so bo bian, every cny has to go back m'sia. My gal so look forward to going back 'cos she will get to see her 9 other cousins. Everyday ask me 'is it cny yet?', so cute.

HI Kris
Would comfirm with u later.Cos is my 1st year celebrating at my new place not sure on the plans yet.Would try to be there

Hi Kris,

Afternoon time is fine. Perhaps can pop by for a while cos in the evening got steamboat dinner with my frens and might need to prepare some food...

hi hi all, woah so happening here liao ar! kekeke though i missed e 2nd gathering but it's nice to hear u ladies had enj yrselves
happy.gif

Ey, so nice of u kris, to invite us to yr place, and i think i hv to miss it again!!! got another biz trip dur that period, probably leaving on that day.

violet, how old's yr girl?(paiseh, i forgot), so cute hor
happy.gif
my girl only tell me she wanna wear those clothes which I've prepared for her to wear dur CNY, then when asked her to choose her clothing these days, she'll tug at one of them and say "wear this, cny clothes"? hahaha
and yes, good news - she's finally toilet trained! phew...
started her on last monday afternoon and by wed morning, she's completely toilet trained, i'm sooooo happy! at least my efforts n pain(frm washing e panties n training pants) are not wasted... though my new order of training pants wld be lolz

mikel, if u hv any 'findings' when sourcing for schs/ctrs, can share wif me? hehehe i'm also thinking of sending my girl to playgroup or something, but gotta postpone till after March when I come back frm my trips...

Violet
My hubby also m'sian but this year exepmted from going back cos PIL are coming ... we gave the reason as too troublesome to bring my boy to KL by train or bus as we don't have a car. So PIL will come to SG, my SIL is also very happy that she doesn't have to go back with 2 toddlers. Your gal so cute ...

mum05
Okay ... will inform you if I find anything around SK/PG ...

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mummies' Nick</TD><TD>Kids' Name</TD><TD>Kids' DOB</TD><TD>Kids' Age</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Job</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>amanda (0505bride)</TD><TD>Lim Xin Ru</TD><TD>08/02/06</TD><TD>11m 30d</TD><TD>Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>anissa (clarences_mum)</TD><TD>Clarence</TD><TD>22/08/05</TD><TD>1y 05m 16d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>apricot </TD><TD>Aston </TD><TD>19/04/03</TD><TD>3y 09m 19d</TD><TD>EdgeField Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>are</TD><TD>Rachael</TD><TD>04/10/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 03d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>WFHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>bbcindy</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>06/03/06</TD><TD>11m 01d</TD><TD>Compassvale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>beluga</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>06/12/05</TD><TD>1y 02m 01d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>bulma</TD><TD>Jarren</TD><TD>12/01/06</TD><TD>1y 00m 26d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>caymom</TD><TD>Caydence</TD><TD>25/05/05</TD><TD>1y 08m 13d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Cecelia Tan (ariesan)</TD><TD>Raphael </TD><TD>23/01/02</TD><TD>5y 00m 15d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Rachelle</TD><TD>16/08/06</TD><TD>5m 22d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>celwong</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>01/01/06</TD><TD>1y 01m 06d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>chiart</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 04d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>deniz (deniz_ann)</TD><TD>Meghan</TD><TD>12/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 26d</TD><TD>Compassvale Street</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>doll (podolly_gantan)</TD><TD>Alyssa </TD><TD>23/02/05</TD><TD>1y 11m 15d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Cheyenne</TD><TD>12/06/06</TD><TD>7m 26d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>Fiona (funkychick)</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 04d</TD><TD>Buangkok Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>flolai (mashimaro771)</TD><TD>Zavier Tan</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>1y 08m 17d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>flotan</TD><TD>Raelyn</TD><TD>25/10/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 13d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>furlover</TD><TD>Sean</TD><TD>18/09/02</TD><TD>4y 04m 20d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>20/06/05</TD><TD>1y 07m 18d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>glayz</TD><TD>Sky</TD><TD>16/06/05</TD><TD>1y 07m 22d</TD><TD>Compassvale Bow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>hottiemama</TD><TD>Anisya Adlyn</TD><TD>16/09/06</TD><TD>4m 22d</TD><TD>Fernvale Link </TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan</TD><TD>21/02/06</TD><TD>11m 17d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>Jackiejon</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>18/11/02</TD><TD>4y 02m 20d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Joanna
new.gif
</TD><TD>25/10/06</TD><TD>3m 13d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>jadonmum</TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 03d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>15/07/06</TD><TD>6m 23d</TD><TD>Sengkang East Way</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>jazzyjas</TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>21/07/06</TD><TD>6m 17d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Jen</TD><TD>Jean</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 27d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Road</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>joyful</TD><TD>Janelle</TD><TD>18/09/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 20d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>JP (Japepearl)</TD><TD>Garrick</TD><TD>09/07/06</TD><TD>6m 29d</TD><TD>Serangoon North Ave 4</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Ju (lazyger)
new.gif
</TD><TD>Malcolm</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 01d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>kiami</TD><TD>Aeron</TD><TD>11/06/05</TD><TD>1y 07m 27d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Road</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>kitty_sg</TD><TD>Yuki</TD><TD>18/09/06</TD><TD>4m 20d</TD><TD>Sengkang East Way</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Koalarie (evonlimsy)</TD><TD>Xuan Ting</TD><TD>11/04/06</TD><TD>9m 27d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>kuikwan</TD><TD>Zach Kuik</TD><TD>26/12/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 12d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>lauran</TD><TD>Yu Ping</TD><TD>21/08/03</TD><TD>3y 05m 17d</TD><TD>Compassvale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Yu An</TD><TD>21/07/05</TD><TD>1y 06m 17d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>lee_hwa</TD><TD>Kai Sheng</TD><TD>04/04/05</TD><TD>1y 10m 03d</TD><TD>Compassvale Crescent</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>lilyloo</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>06/04/06</TD><TD>10m 01d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>linda</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>1y 08m 18d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>linsaw</TD><TD>Denzil</TD><TD>31/08/05</TD><TD>1y 05m 07d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>little_devil
new.gif
</TD><TD>Quinn</TD><TD>24/09/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 14d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>magtay</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>05/08/04</TD><TD>2y 06m 02d</TD><TD>Rivervale Street</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>mei76</TD><TD>Eunice Loh</TD><TD>01/10/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 06d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>41</TD><TD>mikel</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>14/01/06</TD><TD>1y 00m 24d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>Temp SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>42</TD><TD>miso_ramen</TD><TD>Reon</TD><TD>08/06/03</TD><TD>3y 07m 30d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Vionna</TD><TD>13/08/05</TD><TD>1y 05m 25d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>43</TD><TD>mooon</TD><TD>Aeden</TD><TD>26/09/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 12d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>44</TD><TD>mrschng</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>10/08/06</TD><TD>5m 28d</TD><TD>Compassvale Link</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>45</TD><TD>MTDT </TD><TD>Zavier </TD><TD>15/06/06</TD><TD>7m 23d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>46</TD><TD>mum05</TD><TD>RT</TD><TD>01/01/05</TD><TD>2y 01m 06d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>Freelance</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Carol Tan (mustard)</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>19/08/04</TD><TD>2y 05m 19d</TD><TD>Fernvale Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>48</TD><TD>newss</TD><TD>Keith</TD><TD>22/04/04</TD><TD>2y 09m 16d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>49</TD><TD>paranoidmummy</TD><TD>Emerson</TD><TD>09/07/06</TD><TD>6m 29d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Road</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Timpani (pearlyn79)</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>24/08/06</TD><TD>5m 14d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>51</TD><TD>princesskris
new.gif
</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>~ 01/05/07 ~</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Compassvale Street</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>52</TD><TD>samval</TD><TD>Valerie </TD><TD>26/10/01</TD><TD>5y 03m 12d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Kimberly </TD><TD>08/07/05</TD><TD>1y 06m 30d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>53</TD><TD>serene (soffie)</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>07/01/06</TD><TD>1y 01m 00d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>54</TD><TD>sharon (gracemum)</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>20/09/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 18d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>55</TD><TD>siah_kate</TD><TD>Clara</TD><TD>15/01/06</TD><TD>1y 00m 23d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>56</TD><TD>sunnyling</TD><TD>Ziv</TD><TD>02/12/05</TD><TD>1y 02m 05d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>57</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Athena</TD><TD>22/05/04</TD><TD>2y 08m 16d</TD><TD>Compassvale Road</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21/12/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 17d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>58</TD><TD>tattybear</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>16/10/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 22d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>Temp SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>59</TD><TD>taurus76</TD><TD>Le Xuan</TD><TD>25/02/06</TD><TD>11m 13d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>60</TD><TD>TBL</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>02/12/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 05d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>14/06/06</TD><TD>7m 24d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>61</TD><TD>tingting</TD><TD>Zephan</TD><TD>03/08/05</TD><TD>1y 06m 04d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>62</TD><TD>violet_blaze</TD><TD>Yi Xuan</TD><TD>24/07/02</TD><TD>4y 06m 14d</TD><TD>Compassvale Walk</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Feng Kai</TD><TD>09/02/06</TD><TD>11m 29d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>63</TD><TD>vivian_phoebe</TD><TD>Rhys</TD><TD>18/09/06</TD><TD>4m 20d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>64</TD><TD>wen2gal</TD><TD>Titus Lim</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>1y 02m 28d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>65</TD><TD>Wendy (cpj)</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>01/03/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 06d</TD><TD>Compassvale Street</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>06/03/06</TD><TD>11m 01d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>66</TD><TD>wwmilo</TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>30/09/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 08d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>~ 16/12/06 ~</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>67</TD><TD>xl_xeno (xeno)</TD><TD>Aden</TD><TD>13/07/06</TD><TD>6m 25d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Road</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>68</TD><TD>yvonne (geoks)</TD><TD>Hunter</TD><TD>24/01/05</TD><TD>2y 00m 14d</TD><TD>Fernvale Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>69</TD><TD>zin</TD><TD>Yin Shuen </TD><TD>19/06/03</TD><TD>3y 07m 19d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Link</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Joon Rei</TD><TD>15/09/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 23d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

If u wish to join the list, pls send ur details to me:
- Mummy Nick
- Mummy Name
- Kid's Name
- Kid's Gender
- Kid's DOB
- Contact Number
- Blk No & Street Name (Only Street Name will be published)
- Job
- Email address
- MSN address

<font color="ff0000">Mummies, I'm going to try to send out the new list after CNY so please PM me any change in ur details asap... thanks!</font>

mikel,
I exempted to back last yr 'cos CNY is very near to EDD.
A lot of things to bring back when travelling with babies. Now my boy is 1yo it'll be so much easier than the last time we brought him back. He was 6mths old then and still sterilizing his bottles and still not able to eat outside food.
Hopefully both my kids will enjoy themselves this time too.

chloemummy very funny, i nvr get it... can u try to PM to violet and ask her to forward to me pls? I do not wish to post my email here in case of spam... thanks...
happy.gif

jen,
u got check if it's under the junk folder? sometimes I rec'd mails fm my fren kena 'park' there.

Once i rec'd I will forward to you.

Violet
I'm also worried about the water quality also in m'sian and tones of other things, esp security is not that good. Now headache one how to bring my boy to KL next time cos he can't sit still for 5 minutes.

The list has 69 mummies ... wonder where's the rest?

Thank you Jen for the hardwork in updating the list!

mikel,
ya, i know wat u mean.... my sil's old place was broken in before. We'll be staying at my mil's place most of the time and it's a small town where almost everyone knows everyone so it's quite ok lor.

Usually we time to leave our house 2 hrs before their bedtime so that most of the time they will be sleeping instead. But due to CNY we may hv to leave earlier so i headache oso la....

Hi Mommies,

Haven't been going on thread for a long long long time.....

So busy that I'm doing last minute NY shopping now.

Anyone interested in buying pineapple tarts? I usually buy from this lady who made them at home, she actually takes leave to do that full time during CNY year time. She sells them at $22 per bottle of 50 pieces. But I can get them at $20per bottle for a min. of 25 bottles. I usually don't have any problem hitting that no. when I was working. I usually consolidate at least 30 bottles from my colleagues at one time (mind you we are in the hotel industry and we rather get them from this lady)

I would like to buy 5 bottles myself, anyone of you would like to consolidate? Self collection will be at Fernvale Link. I have to close the order by this Sat. so that we can get the tarts on time for NY. It is the soft close face tarts, soft and the crust melts in your mouth type. One tart is big enough to fit one mouthful. I'm only offering them to Sengkang Mommies as the lady's husband will deliver to my house.

Violet
At least yours is a small town and everybody knows everyone. My PIL is 20min away from KL city and their house was broken into twice and snatch theft cases occur often in the market area where my MIL buys her stuff. It's so scary that I don't feel like going to KL anymore. Think you have to leave home before dawn to beat the traffic.

mikel,
can understand yr fear, that's y until today we still dun dare to drive into JB for shopping. But I had the impression that KL is still safer than JB leh.... Maybe 'cos most of the time the news reported in the papers are cases fm JB.
Anyway when we go back, we seldom go shopping in KL, it's always so crowded and if no mega sales things are ex too.

My grandparents are staying in JB kulai. Every 2nd day of CNY we'll visit them. But we never go JB shopping. Only went to the nearby SC and must need my KL uncles to accompany us then we dared to go.

Abt 2mths ago my fren lost his valuables and items in his car when he park outside a bridal shop which he went into to get something. Just a few minutes away from his car and when he return, broken windows n lost items and he spend a long time at the custom trying to explain why he had no passport. He then call his parents to rush down to the custom with something to prove his identity lor or else he cant leave the custom.

Hello Mummies

Long time never log in already.

I just came back to work from 3 months of my maternity leave.

I gave birth to a baby girl (2nd child) at the end of October 2006.

Jen, I received the updated list when you email me the last updated contact list on 16 January.

Regards

jackiejon, yes yes... I'm guilty... hv oredi included ur girl in my list... hv got a few new pple PMed me their info... trying to come up with it by CNY...
lame.gif

Thanks Jen!!

I baked him a cake today.... but it's nothing compared to mandy's cup cakes man.... I mean her cup cakes are fantastic....

here's a few pics of my cake in the process :

The original with the ugly top
688366.jpg

Spread Nuttella to cover the top and added some strawberries...
688367.jpg

corrine
I bought one of my outfits online and the other from a shop along upper east coast road. You looking for shops around SK/PG?

HI Mummies,

I am new here, can I join?

I like to ask esp from those who stay in compassvale link, how u bathe ur bb?

My bb is 5 months old, since birth, I have been bathing him in an enclosed bedroom (not bathroom cos afraid i will slip.). Sengkang's bathroom is pitifully small, how do u bathe a bb and change him also?

welcome tidalstorm!! I stay at Compassvale Walk near SK pri sch. But I'm not sure where is Compassvale link.

You can send your particulars to Jen and she will add u into our list.

My boy just turn 1yo a couple of days ago and he has been bathing in a tub in the bathroom since birth. Then we will wrap him up and bring him to his room to change. I placed non-slip mat in the bath room so that we won't slip.

hi Corrine,

there is a shop in punggol plaze (L2) that sell children clothing..quite cheap got 1 set of top and pants for my gal cotton material, CNy print only 18++ u might want to chk it out

Hi Violet,
Very good already!! i dont even know how to bake/cook
kao_sticktongue.gif

corrine
Sorry for the mistake ...

There are pushcarts at Rivervale Mall and Punggol Plaza called Little Twinkles that sell Gap, OshKosh, etc clothing.

Violet
At least you take the effort to bake ... I'm too lazy to do that and the perfect excuse is I do not have an oven
happy.gif

tks for your encouragement, actually it's one of the mummy in another thread that inspired me to start baking again
happy.gif
All thanks to her.

I can't really cook oso.... next time I'll have a problem trying to cook for my kids 'cos dun intent to continue my maid after my boy can go childcare. Now so dependent on the maid to cook, next time dunno how....

leng leng,
before we hv my maid, me & hb eat out most of the time but we dun wan our kids to eat out so much like us leh.
Must go find some quick and easy to prepare recipes....

Violet,
one pot of soup,
throw in all the goodies,
cook a pot of rice, porridge for the kids...

Rotate between different meat,fish, vegetables,

Cooking takes 30mins, cook the rice b4 u cook the food.
Preparation takes more time.
happy.gif

Back