Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

kao_welcome.gif
Jopej

wah mikel, that pic sure can tempt ppl man! u good ar ahhahah
wat's e cost ar? can share first? so can decide lor...
oh btw, e place where u got e 2 dresses, do they hv shoes also? cos I kinda like those shoes featured on those models.

actually, there's one boutique at Bugis selling authentic Korean designs(was told, e designs are direct imported frm Korea and only a few pcs each size), it's not too ex, but e quality is sure not bad, I've bought one frm there couple of wks ago too.

Hi Mikel,

I'm also interested in the Eclairs and Swiss Rolls, PM me if you are organising the BP.

Can you PM me the address of the clothes shop?

Jopej,
The one my gal goes is $630 a/f subsidy. Now only 1 child going so can afford to send her to more ex one where teacher to children ration is smaller. If I had 2 kids with close age gap going to cc together then this cc may not be my choice.
I put her at NTUC cc b/f 'cos it's just at the next blk and it's cheap. But after less than 1 mth I gave up. Moreover she was hospitalized for pneumonia during that time. Long story la....

Each person may view each cc differently lor. One cc that does not work for 1 child may work for others. One that suits my gal's need does not mean it suits everyone's. So it's really up to how comfortable you and yr kid are with the particular cc. Look around more and take your time to choose but some has waiting list so plan ahead also.

Mikel,
My gal also attending Shichida school since 2yo but now I'm also bz with the little one so I hv no time to do all the homework with her. I am considering stopping her classes next term. She enjoys the class and asked me to bring her there every sat so I feel bad also if I stop her class.

My sis' kid in Pri 2 and K2 now and she told me PAP's kindergarden is also changing their teaching method. Not the usual classroom setting now. They will spil the class into groups of 5-6 kids in a group and they rotate the activities.
For eg, Gp 1 will do reading, Gp 2 works on the computer and Gp 3 do something else, then they rotate.
I believe kids going Pri 1 shd still be able to adapt quickly to changes lor. I'll just hv to coach her more when she reaches that stage.

Mummies, great to have met some of u during last fri's gathering!

mikel,
sorry din see ur post till today... paiseh...
can PM me the location of that dress shop? also, can let me know how much u bought the dresses for? tks!

welcome Wai Yee!

hi mummies,
i had great time last fri. Hope we will have another soon.

mikel,
can you let us know the address. do they have suitable for bigger size? i like to order the swiss roll too. if you organising pls let me know
i try the elcairs , it nice.

welcome Wai Yee.

Hi mummies

Anyway has put their kids in the I CAN READ programme at the Rivervale Mall. I have signed up my daughter for it but she is not very keen. Need to know more so that I can convince her how "fun" it would be. BTW, she is 6 and will be going to P1 next year.

Oops sorry. My earlier message should read:

Anyone has put their kids in the I CAN READ programme at the Rivervale Mall? I have signed up my daughter for it but she is not very keen. Need to know more so that I can convince her how "fun" it would be. BTW, she is 6 and will be going to P1 next year.

Carol Tan
You can't accept PMs. Pls activate it but I'm not sure how.

mum05
I think the shop in Bugis is very small and the changing room is quite a tight fit, that's why I don't go there often. They have a few pairs but it's a new shop, so they are just starting to build up their stock.

linsaw
Not sure if I can post the address here so I only do pm. I think most clothings fit S-L. The spaghetti dresses look so pretty!

Violet
Thanks for the info! Now I know how the kindergarden works, never had info since I left kindergarden which is so many donkey years ago.

Ling76
Never mind ... you can order again
kao_biggrin.gif

Swiss Rolls
I can only order to be delivered on the 5 Aug as I'm engaged for the rest of the weekends ... sorry to make you gals wait so long but then ... you can pig out during NDP!!!! He he he ... if this goes on, think my diet will never be successful. I'm trying so hard to limit 1 swiss roll/eclair per day. I'll include cream puffs as well. Will inform you gals nearer to the date.

mikel, is e shop Mugigae? If so, then we're talking abt same boutique. Hmmm, not sure abt e fitting rm, cant rem liao hahaha, bad memory these days due to lack of rest... but shld be ok bah cos if not I'll surely rem that it's too small or wat
happy.gif

i went in that day cos I noted that the designs n material used are really not bad and I ended up wif 1 dress(after hving bought soooo many pcs of clothings tt 2 wks lolz).
btw, can u share wif me e cost of the eclairs(like how much n how many in a box), etc? Tis is e 3rd time i'm asking u liao leh :p

Growing fun sales
=================

Don't miss our Never Before Stocks Clearance Sale at unbeatable low price!

Find great bargains for puzzles, games, science sets, crafts and many more!
Limited pieces for some so come early before all the best bargains are gone!

Date : 10-15th Jul
Time : 11am - 7pm(except Sat half day)

No return or exchange for all sale items.

It seem alot of pple intersted in the swiss roll. i dun mind to orgainse. by nmy fidge is not so big , once i recieve i hope all of you can collect asap.

it is ok for everyone.

oh linsaw, if u cld org great, cos we both stay near each other so I can pick e goodies up frm u faster!(fresher hehehe) let me know when ya!

violet ,
i dun mind to organise. cos i am getting some too
Collection : Blk 183C rivervale crescent
Time: To be confirm
Would like to order by fri.
deliver on sat .

Conditions:

1.no mixture of favour
2. First come first serve basis based on transfers received
3) Please coma and collect within 1 hour
Mini puff: 60/pkt - S13.86
Swiss roll : 42/pkt - S$17
Elcair: 12 / pkt - S$3.18

mini puff:
1)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll
1)linsaw ( vanilla)
2)
3)
4)
Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Hi All,
I'm new in this group. I stay in this area also
I have a 22mth hypo-active son & now expecting my 2nd BB. Currently 17week preggy.
Need to find out frm u gals.. is there any weekend playgroup in our area?

Sorry Mikel,

I've just activated it....

Hi Wendy,

Welcome... Are you a SAHM or FTWM? How can you handle being preggie and running after one? I'm going crazy with one energetic 23 mth old boy olreadi...

Helen,
Thanks a lot!! Here's my order. How to transfer $ to you?

Conditions:

1.no mixture of favour

mini puff:
1)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll
1)linsaw (vanilla)
2)Violet (got chocolate?)
3)
4)

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Violet X2
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Hi Carol,
I'm FTWM. Weekdays will bring my son to & fro my MIL's hse @ bedok. luckily got transport, or else i'll go crazy. very tiring to juggle with work, son & BB in tummy but no choice. cant imagine how to cope if no.2 give birth. Anyone here same situtation as me?

Mikel,

Thk i just order try once.

Conditions:

1.no mixture of favour

mini puff:
1)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll
1)linsaw (vanilla)
3)Sunnyling (Strawberry)
4)

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Violet X2
3)Sunnyling
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

here's mine!:

mini puff:
1)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll
1)linsaw (vanilla)
3)Sunnyling (Strawberry)
4)

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Violet X2
3)Sunnyling
4)mum05 x 2
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

mum05
Sorry I didn't notice you asked that qn! Sorry ...
I didn't notice the name of the shop also, all I know it was quite squeezy ...

sunnyling
The filling is not ice-cream but cream. It's not very buttery or heavy.

linsaw
If I'm not wrong, you have to order 2 days in advance.
So many puffs in 1 box!!!!

Hi Wendy!! Congrats on your 2nd bb!

linsaw
aiyo, the swiss roll very tempting lei... but I have already ordered twice.... just collected from eggie last evening and half gone already....
happy.gif
.... Need to rest for a while first. hehe

violet
dun think there is choc, only have blackforest, vanilla and strawberry.. but blackforest got funny taste....

mini puff:
1)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll
1)linsaw (vanilla)
3)Sunnyling (Strawberry)
4)

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Violet
3)Violet
4)Sunnyling
5)mum05
6)mum05
7)Pris
8)Pris
9)
10)
11)
12)

me want also!

mini puff:
1) beluga
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll
1)linsaw (vanilla)
3)Sunnyling (Strawberry)
4)

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Violet
3)Violet
4)Sunnyling
5)mum05
6)mum05
7)Pris
8)Pris
9)
10)
11)
12)

i included the flavours available. personally i think the strawberry rolls are nicer than vanilla...

mini puff (Vanilla Choc Hazelnut Strawberry):
1) beluga (choc)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll (Black Forest Vanilla Strawberry)
1)linsaw (vanilla)
3)Sunnyling (Strawberry)
4)

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Violet
3)Violet
4)Sunnyling
5)mum05
6)mum05
7)Pris
8)Pris
9)
10)
11)
12)

1) beluga (choc)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll ( Vanilla)
1)linsaw (vanilla)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll (Black Forest)
1)Violet (got chocolate?)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll (Strawberry)
1)Sunnyling (Strawberry
2)
3)
4)
Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Linsaw
3)Linsaw
4)Linsaw
5)Violet
6)Violet
7)Sunnyling
8)Mum05
9)Mum 05
10)Pris
11) Pris
12)

for elcair left with one more order.
Elcair mini order is 12 pkt

as for the mini puff min order is 4 box.
For swiss roll , each favour is 4 box too

Helen,

I added one more for eclair and changed my order to Vanila for the swiss roll :

1) beluga (choc)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll ( Vanilla)
1)linsaw (vanilla)
2)Violet
3)
4)

1)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll (Strawberry)
1)Sunnyling (Strawberry
2)
3)
4)
Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Linsaw
3)Linsaw
4)Linsaw
5)Violet
6)Violet
7)Violet
8)Sunnyling
9)Mum05
10)Mum 05
11)Pris
12) Pris

Hi

I'm Xeno, would like to join in the BP too. Thanks for organising... Must the order qty be exact of 12pack for Eclairs? If no, please include 1pack for me please.. Thanks..

1) beluga (choc)
2) xeno (vanilla)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll ( Vanilla)
1)linsaw (vanilla)
2)Violet
3)
4)

1)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll (Strawberry)
1)Sunnyling (Strawberry
2)
3)
4)

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Linsaw
3)Linsaw
4)Linsaw
5)Violet
6)Violet
7)Violet
8)Sunnyling
9)Mum05
10)Mum 05
11)Pris
12) Pris
13)xeno

Morning mommies..

kao_clap.gif
Today's Xuanting's coming home.. yippee.

<font color="0000ff">Violet</font>
Is it true tat we need to register bb a year before for the childcare registration?

Sorry, forgot to intro myself..

I am a FTWM, staying at Anchorvale Road. EDD is 15th July but gynae expected will be another week later..

Kind of regret to know this motherhood forum site till now, missed out lots of advises and fun.. Hope it's not too late to start motherhood discussion from here..

xl xeno,
welcome to the thread. i have confirm with the suppiler. they only can deilvery in carton . no mixture of favour in a carton too
so for mini puff , i need 4 box of choc favour then can order from the suppiler if not they will not take the order.
so for the elcair , i only can order 12 pack ( 1 carton) unless i can get 24 pkt. hope everyone understands.

mini puff (Choc Hazelnut Strawberry)
1) beluga (choc)
2)
3)
4)
mini puff ( Vanilla ):
1) xeno (vanilla)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll ( Vanilla)
1)linsaw (vanilla)
2)Violet
3)
4)

Swiss Roll (Strawberry)
1)Sunnyling (Strawberry
2)
3)
4)

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Linsaw
3)Linsaw
4)Linsaw
5)Violet
6)Violet
7)Violet
8)Sunnyling
9)Mum05
10)Mum 05
11)Pris
12) Pris
**************( close)
13)xeno

Koalarie,
Not necessarily la. Depends on how much in demand is that cc lor. Some got waiting list for a few mths to 1 yr, some hv immediate vacancies.
Does not mean that immediate vacancies means no good la, could be that they just decided to add another class with add'l manpower.

And sometimes, the parents opt out of the school so immd vacancies available. Some parents cannot tahan their kids fall sick all the time at CC so may decide to pull them out after a few mths. Some is due to other reasons like parents moving to another ctry(like 1 of my gal's schoolmate).

So adv to anyone who is looking at CC now is to ask all the necessary questions and make sure you are very comfortable with the school. Don't rush in and don't be too affected by other ppl's comments be it +ve or -ve ones. 'Cos everyone sees each cc very differently.

Thanks, Linsaw.. I understand.. To fastern the order, I add another 3 order (total 4x) to the Elcair. Please let me know how do I transfer / pass the $$ to you.

1) beluga (choc)
2)
3)
4)
mini puff ( Vanilla ):
1) xeno (vanilla)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll ( Vanilla)
1)linsaw (vanilla)
2)Violet
3)
4)

Swiss Roll (Strawberry)
1)Sunnyling (Strawberry
2)
3)
4)

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Linsaw
3)Linsaw
4)Linsaw
5)Violet
6)Violet
7)Violet
8)Sunnyling
9)Mum05
10)Mum 05
11)Pris
12) Pris
**************( close)
13)xeno
14)xeno
15)xeno
16)xeno
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)

Hello,

I'm new to this thread. Would like to order the swiss roll &amp; eclair.

Repeat the order:
1) beluga (choc)
2)
3)
4)
mini puff ( Vanilla ):
1) xeno (vanilla)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll ( Vanilla)
1)linsaw (vanilla)
2)Violet
3)
4)

Swiss Roll (Strawberry)
1)Sunnyling (Strawberry
2)Dino
3)
4)

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Linsaw
3)Linsaw
4)Linsaw
5)Violet
6)Violet
7)Violet
8)Sunnyling
9)Mum05
10)Mum 05
11)Pris
12) Pris
**************( close)
13)xeno
14)xeno
15)xeno
16)xeno
17)dino
18)dino
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)

Pls advise who should i trf to? A/c no? Can pm me?

linsaw, hope I'm not too late... I'd like to order 2 boxes of the eclairs... hv been sick for 3 days so no chance to login... pls get my number from violet if u need to contact me urgently... thx... may not be able to login till next week...

hi all,
im new member!! hehee...
so glad to know there is quite alot of mummies ard tis area...i just shifted to sengkang in may...still new to tis area...

hi cindy ,
welcome to this thread
Jen ,
you want to order 2 box of elcair . if can hit 2 dozen then i will order the elcair frist

Repeat the order:
1) beluga (choc)
2)
3)
4)
mini puff ( Vanilla ):
1) xeno (vanilla)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll ( Vanilla)
1)linsaw (vanilla)
2)Violet
3)
4)

Swiss Roll (Strawberry)
1)Sunnyling (Strawberry
2)Dino
3)
4)

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Linsaw
3)Linsaw
4)Linsaw
5)Violet
6)Violet
7)Violet
8)Sunnyling
9)Mum05
10)Mum 05
11)Pris
12) Pris
**************( close)
13)xeno
14)xeno
15)xeno
16)xeno
17)dino
18)dino
19)Jen
20) Jen
21)
22)
23)
24)

4 more elcair to go anyone interested. haha
hi i think i will order for the elcair frist. ok for everyone

Hi beluga, violet, sunnyling, xeno ,dino,
i might not able to orde the swiss roll at the moment cos i need mini 4 boxes of the same favour then they will deliver to us. unless you like to change the favour. . as for the elcair i left with 4 more order then i can order 2 carton.
i will close the order tml evening.

Back