Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

kao_welcome.gif
xeno

kao_welcome.gif
Cindy

kao_welcome.gif
dino ( You are the one who split the strawberry swiss rolls with me, right?)

Ok, I will change my cream puff order to swiss roll (vanilla), hopefully another order to make it 4 by tomorrow then we will get to buy it! Kabandene!

Not a problem with me too, do go ahead with the order if can't meet the min order..

Repeat the order:
mini puff (Choc Hazelnut Strawberry)
1) beluga (choc)
2)
3)
4)

mini puff ( Vanilla ):
1)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll ( Vanilla)
1)linsaw (vanilla)
2)Violet
3)Xeno
4)

Swiss Roll (Strawberry)
1)Sunnyling (Strawberry
2)Dino
3)
4)

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Linsaw
3)Linsaw
4)Linsaw
5)Violet
6)Violet
7)Violet
8)Sunnyling
9)Mum05
10)Mum 05
11)Pris
12) Pris
**************( close)
13)xeno
14)xeno
15)xeno
16)xeno
17)dino
18)dino
19)Jen
20)Jen
21)
22)
23)
24)

Hi mikel,
thanks. this is my 1st buy leh... dont think so.

Hey linsaw,
don mind changing to vanilla too.

Repeat the order:
1) beluga (choc)
2)
3)
4)

mini puff ( Vanilla ):
1)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll ( Vanilla)
1)linsaw (vanilla)
2)Violet
3)Xeno
4)Dino

Swiss Roll (Strawberry)
1)Sunnyling (Strawberry
2)
3)
4)

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Linsaw
3)Linsaw
4)Linsaw
5)Violet
6)Violet
7)Violet
8)Sunnyling
9)Mum05
10)Mum 05
11)Pris
12) Pris
**************( close)
13)xeno
14)xeno
15)xeno
16)xeno
17)dino
18)dino
19)Jen
20)Jen
21)
22)
23)
24)

linsaw, any idea how long can we 'keep' these eclairs? And when will we take delivery of them if u order tmr?
thanks.

My friend gave to try before. Find the swiss roll so-so only. Maybe different people different tastebud.
happy.gif
I find elcair taste better than swiss roll. That's why I order elcair only after trying 1. Yummy....

Any mummies using Drypers S or Pampers Baby Dry S? Cos outgrow already need to sell/exchange the size S to size M.

oh linsaw, 1 more questn : any idea why e price is 3.18? they charge GST? even so, it shld be 3.15 rite? juz wondering...

Dear all, this morning I have s"show", rushing to bath and wash hair now then hospital!

Linsaw, regarding my order, I already PM you my HP, will PM you my husband Hp to you too.. He will help collect and pay you..

All the best to me!

mum05,
if you put in the fridge then can keep longer. the elcair cost is S$38.12 for 12 packet. so S$38.12 /12 = S$3.17666666.... round up should be S$3.18.
this is the amount is what the lady given to me.

Repeat the order:
1) beluga (choc)
2)
3)
4)

mini puff ( Vanilla ):
1)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll ( Vanilla)
1)linsaw (vanilla)
2)Violet
3)Xeno
4)Dino

Swiss Roll (Strawberry)
1)Sunnyling (Strawberry
2) linda
3)
4)

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Linsaw
3)Linsaw
4)Linsaw
5)Violet
6)Violet
7)Violet
8)Sunnyling
9)Mum05
10)Mum 05
11)Pris
12) Pris
**************( close)
13)xeno
14)xeno
15)xeno
16)xeno
17)dino
18)dino
19)Jen
20)Jen
21)
22)
23)
24)

I will order this frist.

Swiss Roll ( Vanilla)
1)linsaw (vanilla)
2)Violet
3)Xeno
4)Dino

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Linsaw
3)Linsaw
4)Linsaw
5)Violet
6)Violet
7)Violet
8)Sunnyling
9)Mum05
10)Mum 05
11)Pris
12) Pris

hi gals

I got new S size Pet Pet, anybody interested? Can come collect from me cos my sis brought too many for me and my boy already outgrow liao.

Violet, Pris, Dino sunnyling,
i have send to all of you my account no and the amount to pay . pls check

mum05,
i cannot send PM to you. can you pls kindly PM me or sms me to 93886032

if i can order today before 4pm then i can recieve the elcair and swiss roll tml

voilet- S$26.54
Xeno : 17.00
Dino: 17.00
Sunnyling : 3.18
Mum05: 6.36
Pris : 6.36
linsaw: 29.72

hello morning everyone
happy.gif

how is the day ahead?

wow this thread became a craze for swiss rolls and eclairs?

the cakes and eclairs taste delicious..but my mum find it too creamy.

enjoy the sweet savouries
happy.gif

joleena, how are u? Hv u found an ideal playgroup ctr or nursery for yr kid? wanna share? i'm still lost haha, tot of sending my girl when she's ard 2 1/2 - 3 yrs old.
those cakes n eclairs r creamy? really? Hurray, I love them creamy hehehe.
oops sorry linsaw, k, pm-ed u!

Hi!
I'm new to this thread, could I still join in the BP to try and fill up the remaining orders? thks!

1) beluga (choc)
2)
3)
4)

mini puff ( Vanilla ):
1)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll (Strawberry)
1)Sunnyling (Strawberry
2) linda
3) decnk
4)

Elcair
13)xeno
14)xeno
15)xeno
16)xeno
17)dino
18)dino
19)Jen
20)Jen
21)decnk
22)decnk
23)
24)

hi mum05
how are you? am fine but lately don feel well
sad.gif

recovering now
happy.gif

oh yes, i have signed my boy up for 2007 playgroup already.
It is called Tots house in hougang which is near my parents place.
In fact, I also signed up for Talent Plus Playgroup haha.
Personally, I think I would prefer Talent Plus becos of the programme. But they cant start the class if the min no. of children are not met.
As for tots house, they will definitely start it.
haha..i kiasu so signed up both. If Talent plus is open for lesson, I will place my boy there
happy.gif

Yes those 2 hours playgroup are meant for those born in the year of 2004 (that is for 2007 intake)

Why don you try Appletree or Sunflower Playgroup at Sengkang CC?
If not for the distance from my parents place, I would have placed my boy there too.

then you would loved those creamy cakes
happy.gif

enjoy

linsaw,

just added my order for the eclairs.

1) beluga (choc)
2)
3)
4)

mini puff ( Vanilla ):
1)
2)
3)
4)

Swiss Roll (Strawberry)
1)Sunnyling (Strawberry
2) linda
3) decnk
4)

Elcair
13)xeno
14)xeno
15)xeno
16)xeno
17)dino
18)dino
19)Jen
20)Jen
21)decnk
22)decnk
23)deniz
24)deniz

Hi mummies,
I have an almost full bottle of kodomo baby shampoo with Chamomile (700ml) to give away cos it doesn't agree with my little gal's hair. Anybody uses this?

ok then i will have to order 2 carton of elcair

i have pm all of you the amount and where to transfer too

I will order this frist.

Swiss Roll ( Vanilla)
1)linsaw (vanilla)
2)Violet
3)Xeno
4)Dino

Elcair
1)Linsaw
2)Linsaw
3)Linsaw
4)Linsaw
5)Violet - recieve
6)Violet -recieve
7)Violet -recieve
8)Sunnyling - recieve
9)Mum05
10)Mum 05
11)Pris
12) Pris

Elcair
13)xeno
14)xeno
15)xeno
16)xeno
17)dino
18)dino
19)Jen
20)Jen
21)decnk
22)decnk
23)deniz
24)deniz

hi let me summaries the amount that all of you going to pay

Linsaw: S$29.72
Deniz: S$6.36
Decnk : S$6.36
Jen : S$6.36
Pris : $6.36
mum05 : 6.36
Dino : 23.36
Xeno: 29.72
Violet : 26.54- recieve
Sunnyling: 3.18- recieve

once you have transfer the money pls let me know. kindly PM your contact no so that once i recieve the elcair i can contact all of you

linsaw, i've pm-ed u earlier wif my email add liao, can u email me yr acc, so i can pay u? or u wan me to pay u when collecting?

Hi linsaw,
I hv transferred $6.36 to you already, transaction ref is 751191675. Hv also emailed you my contact no. Thks for arranging this!

Btw, collection is on Sat right?

hi mum05
i don have the programme list.
I called them up or visit them for the programme lists.
Usually the programme is maybe monday is english, tue is something different etc..
and mainly the children are taught songs, ABC, words etc...and play of course

as for the fees, if i recall correctly, for tots house is $330 for 10 weeks, uniform and regi fee and materials are separate costs. (cant recall how much)

for talent plus, it is about the same too.

wow... all the eclais and rolls order making me drool leh! but i cannot eat!!!
BF moms - when can start to eat chocs huh??? :p

where do everyone goes for ur bb's jabs?
SK polyclinic - good?

btw, anyone goes to kidslink clinic? any comments? thinking of going there for my bb's jabs.

MTDT,
BF cannot eat choc one meh??? I nvr control my diet until choc oso din eat leh.
I oni avoid alchol.

Jabs
I bring my boy Kidslink, the doc is pretty good.
I prefer to go PD for 1st yr 'cos can ask all the questions I need to know with PD.
Sometimes GP does not provide details like PDs does. Moreover I checked the prices for the jabs and PD is a little more ex than GP so I go PD lor.
Except for MMR and Chickenpox then the price diff is a lot but those are jabs after 1yo so I will bring to GP to jab.

I went to Kidslink before Vanassa Tan is quite good but hor she a bit kan cheong type. But I change my PD now visit the TMC Pediatrician Centre by Dr Ang Ai Tin. I found her very experience and very good so I change to visit her at TMC although very far but worth the visit.

Yes, only 1 PD. I go for convenience so that is the nearest to my flat that I can find, and so happens that Dr Vanessa Tan is pretty good la.

Kindly do the necessary transfer by tml before 12noon. cos i am going to order on fri before 4pm so that they can send on sat
thank you

MTDT
Confinement cannot eat chocolate? Think I ate nearly everything cos choc makes me happy
happy.gif
But don't eat too much cos of caffine, if you're BFing.

I went to Kislink and the PD is Dr Lilian ??? (forget already). Went once and waited so long though have appointment, I gave up visiting PDs. The previous one was Kinderclinic at Mt. A. Nearly died of waiting. Now my boy goes to GP for jabs unless really neccessary then we'll bring him to PD.

Linsaw: S$29.72
Deniz: S$6.36
Decnk : S$6.36 (recieve)
Jen : S$6.36 (recieve)
Pris : $6.36 ( recieve)
mum05 : 6.36
Dino : 23.36 (recieve)
Xeno: 29.72 ( will transfer today)
Violet : 26.54- recieve
Sunnyling: 3.18- recieve

To infrom all of you . I will order later in the morning. I will give all of you a call once i recieve.
Mumo5,
can i have your contact no?

mikel/violet - tot BF cannot eat chocs... my PD also told me so. :p

kidslink - oh, the q is super long huh? even with appt? tat's bad.

so there is 2 PDs there: Dr Vanessa Tan and Dr Lilian?

MTDT,
hmmm maybe like Mikel says lor. Dun 'overeat'. Anything in moderation is ok la. I drink kopi oso even though i still BF now.

Different PD?
Dr Vanessa Tan is at the SK kidslink but there are 3 branches so maybe that time is when Vanessa is not around someone came and 'backup' for a while?

Long queue?
If no appt can wait anything fm 30mins to 1.5hr. With appt at worst 30mins la. So not that bad. I have been bringing my boy there for jabs since 2nd mth and everytime I make appt lor.

Mikel,
Nice meeting you and thanks for the teats!

violet - thanks for the input on kidslink.
happy.gif

think i will bring my boy there too.

Chocs - think since my boy still young, i dun anyhow eat first. slowly then introduce new favour to the BM! choc favour BM! hahahah :p

linsaw, i've pm-ed u with my email address liao but i still hvnt got yr account details leh, how to tsf $ to you ar?

I've pm-ed you my email & contact details again liao...
I'll b gg out again, so I cld recv yr acc details on time to tsf $ to you. If cant make it, then I'll pay you in person when I collect ya! Dun worry, I won't sabo you.

ok, joleena, thanks.

Hi all who order the elcair and vanilla swiss rolls,

I have make the order. will send tml (15 July 2006) timing between 11am-2pm. once arrive i will let all of you know. in case i miss out anyone of you . this is my contact: 93886032

MDTD
The PD asked me not to go on Monday mornings and Fridays ... extra packed. I went on a Monday morning and had an appointment. I waited for 1 and half hour and carrying my boy all the time. I nearly fainted and my boy got restless also. Choc BF ... hmmm ... your bb very lucky hor, can try all sorts of flavours.

Violet
Nice to meet you too!

All those pple asking for donations, all genuine? Always wanted to donate something but don't know what to donate. I've been warned by my mum not to give away anyhting cos she expects me to have a 2nd bb (soon). Stress ah!!!!

Mikel,
You poor thing waited 1.5hrs!! Must be super pack that day.

I dunno those donations genuine or not oso leh. So I only give to ppl I know personally or in the threads I posts 'cos at least 'know' u all better than those that reside in the marketplace.
A lot of things you can still keep la, 'cos u nvr know when u will plan for 2nd one mah.

After my boy is born, I started to give away a lot of my stuffs to my fren who jus gave birth. At least I know she really needs them.

Hi Cecilia and Cindy,
I used to engage a part time maid b/f I employ my maid. But she is a chinese national and I did not ask her about her residency status. My fren cautioned me only after I stop engaging her. But I find her quite good at her job lor.
If you still wan her contacts then PM me but suggest that you clarify with her on the validity of her stay.

Violet
My s-sized petpet cannot keep leh especially opened already. Don't want it to turn yellow or whatever. Anyone wants it? Though opened, used only about 4 pcs.

I have a piece of good news and I'm bursting to share ... I've finally lost weight!!!! After months of moaning, I've finally lost 4 kg in less than 3 months!!! I thank God for this!!! At least now I don't have to buy new clothes :D ... but still have 3 kg more to go ... JIA YOU!

Congrates ah Mikel!! But u look good at this wgt ya? Too thin no good la. I am too skinny liao.

Trying to gain wgt 'cos now all my pants want to drop liao and breasts are bigger due to BF so quite a few of my tops cannot fit. But I dun wan to waste $ to buy new clothes now then later cannot wear again after I go back to normal wgt when I stop BF. Problem leh, go to work everytime headache wat to wear....

S size Diaper
Maybe u try post in other mth's MTB threads and see if anyone wants? Those that jus gave birth or yet to deliver shd need them.

Back