Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Violet,
It's the same person with the marketplace link that I provide.
happy.gif

hahaha... no lah.
choc favour BM - nice mah! means i can eat choc too! :p

kidslink - i intend to go during sat - the q will be worst loh? my hubby dun hv so many leaves to take leh. sigh

btw, anyone hv any recommendations for PD in raffles hospital? might be going there since i hv discount. :p

Hi

Wondering if anyone has this problem. My son is 4 months old and he likes to sleep on 1 side and this has caused the head (side) to be "flattened"...... We tried so many ways to make him sleep the other side by putting wedges etc etc but failed.

If we just leave it like that, will the head continue to out of shape huh?? Or anyone has other advice? Thanks.

hi wendy, my girl was slping on her side since she was born too(as her egg-shaped head prevents her to slp well on her back). We left it lor n so far ok leh, she's now 17mts+ liao.

hi mum05, thanks. my son sleeps on his back but his head turned at the side. So one side is flatter lei.... if you see from the back of the head, can see the head like a little out of shape...
sad.gif
we have tried many ways to make sleep on the other side, but he will still turn back lor...

my hb "sim tia" lei see his son head like that.. haha..

oh my girl oso slps this way lolz...her head is always on e side lor, cos of the shape, dun think it's comfortable for her to slp 'straight', so wat we did was try to put her on her sides whenever we saw that.
Took siblings' advice n bought the head-holding pillow, but again, due to e head shape, we even hv to turn e pillow upside down hahaha, but still she prefers not to hv e pillow then so we only used it for a very short while.

Hi Linsaw,

Thanks for organising the BP.
I'm interested in the Elcair as well leh..if any mummy withdraw, pls put my name in as well..hehehe... Thanks alot!

Hi all,
Had been very busy recently..also duno why...can't surf the net while working nowadays..SIANZ

How's everything?

Take care..

hi mum05, what is the head-holding pillow? Is it those where the centre is sunken/hole? Maybe I can try that...
happy.gif

Wendy
u tried placing ur bb sleeping at the opposite side? I kind of rotate Xuanting to sleep sometimes head facing north and sometimes head facing south since one side of cot is facing the wall then she can see us.

She has more prone to face us at her right. We have been trying to make her look at us from her left by placing some toys to attract her to look there.

The oldies oso said to use our palm n massage her skull so her head is getting 2b rounder.

hi koalarie
we have tried tt too. at night he will slp at one side and during the day, we let him slp at the opposite side. But his head will just auto turn to his preferred side lor...

ya, heard of the oldies saying tt too.. we also tried tt... haha...

we shall see then.. when we bring him to see his PD in 2 week's time, the PD sure comment on his head. haha

linsaw,
many thanks for org the bp. the swiss roll n eclair is simply delicious. my kids sleeping now, otherwise will feed them. sure to like it.

Thanks for the delivery.

Wendy
I think you don't have to worry too much. My bb also likes to sleep on his right side since he was born and he changed to left since when his 2 months plus and now he moves all around the cot. We were worried about his lop-sided head, but now back to normal. The head-holding pillow seems to do the trick but he doesn't really like it, so only used a while.

Violet
I still think I'm a little rounded esp on the hips. Will try to lose at least 1.5kg.

ya Wendy, it is that pillow
happy.gif

thanks linsaw, for helping me to buy e eclairs! I duno why I kept hving e idea that u're staying at blk 158C ahhaha, n I walked there to wait for u when I called u. Then I decided to check yr sms for yr add again n realised alamak, wrong ahhahah

And U know wat, me & my hubby(who doesnt like sweet stuffs) finished 1 box on our way to my mum's and e other box was consumed by my family members when we reached there hahaha

So, if u're organising another, do let me know ya, I dare not join other sprees liao e last one bad experience lor, very sad also as wrongly accused by the rest
sad.gif

Violet,
I also find elcair nicer than swiss rolls after trying both from my friend. That's why I order elcair only.
happy.gif

Linsaw,
Thanks for ordering the elcairs.
happy.gif

mum05,
I KPO. If possible PM me.
happy.gif

pris, pm u on wat? eclairs?

oh btw linsaw, i've juz scrolled up n noted tat u posted tt u've sent me an email but ey, til now i din get any frm u leh, strange...
uhoh.gif

Ladies,
I hv a tin of Friso 2 to give away. Expiry Mar-08. Anyone interested pls PM me for self collection. If no takes by Monday, I will post in the free items corner.

Mikel
Thanks. Think we are just too worried...
happy.gif

Violet
I also liked the eclairs, cos not that sweet as the swiss rolls.

linda,
all elcair has been collected on sat ... sorry
about the pillow picture i send to you tml

mum05,
what happen last time when u join the spree last time? i did email to you , but dun know why you cannot recieve. haha why u have the idea i stay in 158, i actually stay in 183C .

the elcair my parents like it alot , i bought 2 pack for them within a day they almost finish 1 pck

Violet
Thanks! You can afford to finish the whole pack lah ...

mum05
Why kena accused??? I KPO also ...

Wendy
You are welcome and it's okay. As 1st time mummies, we are like that
happy.gif

I am also very tempted to buy the eclairs again.... but have to "ren" la cos already bought twice liao.. take a break first...
happy.gif

hi linsaw and mikel, i actually din wanna bring up this matter liao but I'm sooooooo sad n soooo tired of being wronged n 'scolded' there. Im really very stressed liao lor now.
I really hated to be yuan wang...

If u really wish to know, I'll email u both but I think I might miss out some details cos I'm really really feeling very 'blurr' now due to this matter.
So bear wif me n I'll give u all e links to go to for better understanding as well.
Kana breakouts, so stressed, bad for my work! n made a blunder payment bcos of this also, dare not tell my hubby abt e double payment
sad.gif
sure kana another round of scolding

morning beluga...

ya linsaw, dunno why i had tis idea that u're staying ard e cluster of flats here, maybe too many liao then I mixed u up wif mikel
happy.gif
(cos she mentioned abt ordering initially also). lately abit blur blur lah
embarrassed.gif

yahor dunno why I din get any of yr emails...did u get mine?

ya sharon, it's very nice - esp when u eat it when it's first taken out frm e fridge! yummy!

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mummies' Nick</TD><TD>Kids' Name</TD><TD>Kids' DOB</TD><TD>Kids' Age</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Job</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>amanda (0505bride)</TD><TD>Lim Xin Ru</TD><TD>08/02/06</TD><TD>5m 09d</TD><TD>Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>anissa</TD><TD>Clarence</TD><TD>22/08/05</TD><TD>10m 25d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>apricot </TD><TD>Aston </TD><TD>19/04/03</TD><TD>3y 02m 28d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>bbcindy</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>06/03/06</TD><TD>4m 11d</TD><TD>Compassvale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>beluga</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>06/12/05</TD><TD>7m 11d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>caymom</TD><TD>Cay</TD><TD>01/05/05</TD><TD>1y 02m 16d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Cecelia Tan (ariesan)</TD><TD>Raphael </TD><TD>23/01/05</TD><TD>1y 05m 24d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>~ 01/08/06 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>chiart</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 07m 14d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>deniz (deniz_ann)</TD><TD>Meghan</TD><TD>12/10/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 05d</TD><TD>Compassvale Street</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>doll (podolly_gantan)</TD><TD>Alyssa </TD><TD>23/02/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 24d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Cheyenne</TD><TD>12/06/06</TD><TD>1m 05d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Fiona (funkychick)</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 07m 14d</TD><TD>Buangkok Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>flolai (mashimaro771)</TD><TD>Zavier Tan</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 26d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>furlover</TD><TD>Sean</TD><TD>18/09/02</TD><TD>3y 09m 29d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>20/06/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 27d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>glayz</TD><TD>Sky</TD><TD>16/06/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 01d</TD><TD>Compassvale Bow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan</TD><TD>21/02/06</TD><TD>4m 26d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>jadonmum</TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>8m 13d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>Jan06Mum</TD><TD>Glenna</TD><TD>05/01/06</TD><TD>6m 12d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>~ 15/07/06 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Sengkang East Way</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Jen</TD><TD>Jeannieve</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>1y 07m 06d</TD><TD>Anchovale Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD>kiami</TD><TD>Aeron</TD><TD>11/06/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 06d</TD><TD>Anchovale Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>Koalarie (evonlimsy)</TD><TD>Xuan Ting</TD><TD>11/04/06</TD><TD>3m 06d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>lauran</TD><TD>Yu Ping</TD><TD>21/08/03</TD><TD>2y 10m 26d</TD><TD>Compassvale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Yu An</TD><TD>21/07/05</TD><TD>11m 26d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>linda</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 27d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>linsaw</TD><TD>Denzil</TD><TD>31/08/05</TD><TD>10m 16d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>mikel</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>14/01/06</TD><TD>6m 03d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>Temp SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>mooon</TD><TD>Aeden</TD><TD>26/09/05</TD><TD>9m 21d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>MTDT </TD><TD>Zavier </TD><TD>~ 07/07/06 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>mum05</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>01/01/05</TD><TD>1y 06m 16d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>Freelance</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Carol Tan (mustard)</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>19/08/04</TD><TD>1y 10m 28d</TD><TD>Fernvale Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>newss</TD><TD>Keith</TD><TD>22/04/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 25d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>phoebesmum</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>01/01/06</TD><TD>6m 16d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Dr</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>paranoidmummy</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>~ 16/07/06 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Anchovale Rd</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>samval</TD><TD>Valerie </TD><TD>26/10/01</TD><TD>4y 08m 21d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Kimberly </TD><TD>08/07/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 09d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>serene (soffie)</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>07/01/06</TD><TD>6m 10d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>sharon (gracemum)</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>20/09/05</TD><TD>9m 27d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>stephenniris</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>01/12/05</TD><TD>7m 16d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>sunnyling</TD><TD>Ziv</TD><TD>02/12/05</TD><TD>7m 15d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Athena</TD><TD>22/05/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 25d</TD><TD>Compassvale Rd</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21/12/05</TD><TD>6m 26d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>tattybear</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>16/10/05</TD><TD>9m 01d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>Temp SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>taurus76</TD><TD>Le Xuan</TD><TD>01/03/06</TD><TD>4m 16d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>41</TD><TD>tingting</TD><TD>Zephan</TD><TD>03/08/05</TD><TD>11m 14d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>42</TD><TD>violet_blaze</TD><TD>Yi Xuan</TD><TD>24/07/02</TD><TD>3y 11m 23d</TD><TD>Compassvale Walk</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Feng Kai</TD><TD>09/02/06</TD><TD>5m 08d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>43</TD><TD>wen2gal</TD><TD>Titus Lim</TD><TD>10/11/06</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>44</TD><TD>Wendy (cpj)</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>01/03/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 16d</TD><TD>Compassvale Street</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>06/03/06</TD><TD>4m 11d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>45</TD><TD>wwmilo
new.gif
</TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>30/09/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 17d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>46</TD><TD>xeno
new.gif
</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>~ 15/07/06 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Anchovale Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>47</TD><TD>yvonne (geoks)</TD><TD>Hunter</TD><TD>24/01/05</TD><TD>1y 05m 23d</TD><TD>Fernvale Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

If u wish to join the list, pls send ur details to me:
- Mummy Nick
- Kid's Name
- Kid's Gender
- Kid's DOB
- Blk No &amp; Street Name (Only Street Name will be published)
- Job
- Email address
- MSN address

Wendy,

My boy alway sleep 1 side also last time wat i do is i put hanky on the the side he like to turn to stop him from turn alway. But hor after a while i lazy liao my boy got very flat head on behind now (every1 comment). Just hope when he grow up dun blame his mummy not taking good care of him hahaha.

mum05,
i did recieve your email i think twice , and i did reply your mails too. funny that u cannot recieve my mails.you mean your pay for the items end up you have to pay again.... oh no... some times doing BP is very messy. unless u do with someone u know. dun think too much. me oso kpo abit .

sharon,
actually i am thinking of buying eclair too but i am havinf sore throat now so maybe have to wait for a while haha

Jen,
i think xeno has give birth. cos i went over to her place to pass to her the elcair she told me she just discharge from hospital

beluga
sorry can order the swiss roll for u cos i only able to order 4 box of the same favour. hope you understand.

mummies

Mummies stay at Rivervale Cres (opposite the temple)15x, any1 bring your bb for walk walk in the evening??? I alway bring my boy to go down jalan jalan in the evening during the weekend. Maybe we can meet downstair and chat chat.

sunny, me me! lolz but i dun usually bring my girl for 'walks' in e evenings...If i do, it'll be on wkdays, ard 4+ to 5+ but nowadays I'll bring her to r/mall and c/pt aircon mah lolz...

linsaw, no lah, it's correct to pay cos it's shipping fees, but e formula... Aiya, think dun talk abt it liao, sian...
Oh ya, e eclairs soooo nice!!! thanks to u and mikel!
so, when's e next purchase? hahaha, oh btw, wat's e min order ar?
and...till now i still din rcv any of yr email leh... I pm my address to u again, u see correct or not...oh oh actually, jen's list oso has it!

thanks jen, for e updated list again!

sunnyling,,
I also alway bring my ger go down to playground jalan jalan. maybe we can meet ...

Linsaw..
please let me know , OK !

hi Violet,
sorry for late reply!!
i seldom log on during wkends...

can i hv dat lady's contact? tink hv to start engage someone soon as my hse start to b messy..no time to do housework at all..bb always nid my attention &amp; i cant probably take leave to clean hse rite....sigh...
pls email me @ [email protected] her contact, thks!

*calling calling* - any mommy here is using Pampers Fit &amp; Dry M size diapers on their kid(s)? Got any to sell to me? I wanna try out before buying the whole pk, thanks!

Mum 05 &amp; Sharon

Weekday my MIL will bring him cos i work but i take care of my boy during weekend so i will bring him down ard 5+ to 6. We can arrange to meet this weekend.

I not so gu lat push him to r/mall or c/pt only downstair. lol

mum05,
I also bring Meghan to r/mall or compasspoint weekday evenings sometimes. Mebbe we can arrange to meet sometime.

Anybody bring their kids to the sengkang park? Meghan loves to run around there!

hello all mommies
all had lunch already?

i cant keep up with all the posts...hee..

hi mum05
sorry am not using pampers..so cant help u

hi deniz
sorry..but pardon me. where is sengkang park?

Hi Cindy,
You've got mail....

Hi Deniz,
Is it the park behind those flats opp Rivervale plaza?
My gal oso like to go to the Sculpture park to play far for us so can only drive there for b/f on wkend mornings.

Joleena,
Hehe..actually now not sure if it's called sengkang park or sculpture park. It's near compassvale primary school on compassvale street. There's a foodcourt there too!

violet,
The park I mean is the scuplture park. It's about a 5 min walk for me so I go there quite often. Got park opp rivervale plaza? Is it the one with the amphitheatre?

Back