IVF/ICSI Support Group

oink/ML/babychole/LFB
i will check out more on the cordyceps. checked with Li ying at Dr zou. She quoted me $810 for 210 tablets. To take 2 each day for each of us. She will mix the cordyceps with ginseng powder into capsule form. These 210 can last abt 52 days. she uses the chicken brand cordyceps. I will check out more. Thanks

msfamily
remember to take some pic of ur brusies on ur tummy. can show ur child when she grows up -- be more filial to u
happy.gif
all the best and good luck on friday. Keep us posted soon

morning gals!

Babydust!!!
How's your blood test today???
happy.gif

Noi
how are you? The D-day coming soon liao.. hope you have good news to share!!!

MSFamily
Congrats!!!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Stage</TD><TD>Start Date</TD><TD>Date of ER</TD><TD>Date of ET</TD><TD>End of 2ww</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Doc </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zeena</TD><TD>Puregon</TD><TD>Mar</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Budderball</TD><TD>Puregon</TD><TD>Mar</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSFamily</TD><TD>2ww</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26/03/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11/4/2008</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noi</TD><TD>2ww</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27/03/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12/4/2008</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Prof Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babydust2</TD><TD>2ww</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9/4/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherishball</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin</TD><TD>birth control pills</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>pretyy Lady</TD><TD>lucrin</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April/May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr Thong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nancy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>April/May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyWee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>ML</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling. </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyChloe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>May/June</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKIVF</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

MSfamily
oh never mind. Baby coming ur way. Lots of baby dusts

ML
I may have to start 3 weeks of BCP. So jabs will be in MAY. Ur lovely eggs are also waiting for u that time. Let's jia you together
happy.gif

Hi all,

Can i seek some from advice from some of you who have gone thru FET? am supposed to go for FET this month but my AF has been delayed for 10 mths. Ever since my first IVF failed in Dec, my period has not been regular. I used to have regular period but have missed 2 months of period and now i'm 10 days late.
I wanted to go for FET soon but am worried that it might affect my chances...anyone experiencing the same thing? kind of depressed now.

Baby dust to all on 2WW....

Nancy
Cool! We can be cycle buddies!!!

zoey
you doing natural FET? Check with you doc with regards to this. The doc might want to start you on BCP in this case to regulate and control your cycle. But your doc should be the best person to advise you on that as there might be many other ways to do FET. anyway 10 days late? :p maybe no need to do FET liaoz..

nicole
where are you???
happy.gif

ML, 15mins more to lunchy! yeah!!!!

MS Family, how u feeling today. did u use ur other 2 HPT kits?? Keep Positive! U will be my motivation @ SGH Care! Feels better to know when someone just succeded at the same place ur doing ur IVF,

ML,
Thanks for the info. What does BCP stands for? My doc told me he can do a hormone replacement cycle instead of natural one. I'll be put on some hormone tablets to prepare lining, then scanning, blood test to determine the best day for transfer. however, i still have doubts as to whtr blood test will reveal i'm ready for the transfer since my hormone now is still topsy turvy. been waiting to go for it since last month...Will u be going for natural cycle? i wonder if anyone out there succeeded in FET using this method instead of natural one..

Haiz.. still no sign of AF coming. But this morning's temperature dropped to 36.6. Guess should be soon liao. My AF has all the while been very 'zhun', but don't know why just when I am all ready to start, now delayed... perhaps stress ba.

Ladies, when we are "stress" abt AF not coming, it may delay it further.... that my personal experience...

Why don you go "exhaust" yourself for a day, like swimming ... like cycling, relax a little... think it will come very soon.

When i started "OFFICALLY" start trying for a BB w/o protection... i started missing my period as long as 3- 4 mths. Till running through many tests, Dr Yu told me conceiving naturally is likely not possible... AF became very regular.

zoey
nope. me going for the controlled cycle as my period has never been regular. On BCP now. I'm not sure how it works also. but I will be starting on lucrin jabs soon. then will do the ET sometime during the next month's cycle. Sorry. Don't have much info for you. my knowledge is also limited on this.

Nicole
I'm back! Damn hot today!!!

Thanks oink &amp; nancy,
will try to relax myself, probably too stressed, thus affecting my FSH. will be taking EPO and wheatgrass as advised by 1 of the sisters here. hopefully will help.

Nicole, during my Citi days, we just go downstar for coffee at Millenia Walk ... then gather .... after the drill activated just like we have talk down
happy.gif
Cheated.

MSFamily
can you PM me? I got something that I would like to ask you abt Citi group if you don't mind.
happy.gif
If not convenient, then never mind..
happy.gif

Thanks!

Jenn
noted.

zeena, thanks! will hope for the best now.

ML, have been seeing TCM since last yr. may be due to stress, that's why affect the FSH.

feel very sad as the gynae said if after 2 ivf still cannot, then gotta leave it to fate liao.

hi Jenn, dont give up. One of the pioneering IVF doc in Spore (he is the team who does the first ivf baby in Spore)...he and his wife did 11 times IVF and got a pair of twin boys!

hi jenn,

Just have faith in watever u do and am sure will succeed one day. At least, we have tried? Do you mind if i ask, why did the doc reco u to do a FSH test? my doc never ask me to do tat test leh.

MSFamily
Thanks!

Jenn
poor thing! can understand the stress you are feeling.
sad.gif
All i can say is Jia you and GOOD LUCK!!! Hope that you can start in May!!! Anyway, don't be too bother by the FSH, just whack in May. The figure is only an number. you never know for sure what is going on inside our body.

zoey
i also did FSH test before in CD2/3 leh. But no issue so the doc never test again.

Babychloe
I think all of us here all very poor liaoz... :p never mind lah.. just maintain healthy diet. Eat lots of foods high in antioxidants to keepp a healthy body!!!
happy.gif

Dear All, thank you for all the positive vibes.... HB came back home during lunch to eat with me.... then we did another HPT. It is also positive.... We took a pic with the HPT, hope to remember how it look like even if Friday - turn out to be negative.

BTW ladies - i recommend that if you want to buy HPT buy the clearblue one that can tell u in words abt pregnancy. Not those which has lines... cause if there are faint lines, u feel uncertain worried and subject to interpretation.

ML, 10mins more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had nice dessert during fire drill. heheh took e lift down and lift back up.

MSFamily, u working where now? left citibank how long ago?

Thanks van/zoey/ML,

dun think I can try 11 times leh... no $$$.

zoey, tot it is common to test on CD2/3, this is to indicate the quantity / quality of your eggs.

We are know the process is expensive and some cost are really beyond us .... Financially - Take a thing at a time.... Not all the cost comes together....

hi Jenn... opps..think I dont sound too encouraging in the last post...

Dont worry too much Jenn... sometimes alot of things are not controlled by us... we just leave it to God and let Him handle it. That is also what my IVF gynae said while I am lying on the bed after ET -- he said "You have done ur best, I have done my best, we now leave it to the guy up there".

Zeena / Bludderball - hang in there. I personally find the most painful process is the Puregon Stage.... the needles look thick to me .... and i bled many times while on this jab....

In SGH care - in the nurses room, there are many many pictures of baby/children. All of them are from IVF. I always enjoy looking at them.

Hope one day, my baby picture will also be there.

Congrats ms family.!! Am sure you have made it. Can you share if you have any symptoms like sore breast, back pain or cramp? yours is a fresh cycle or FET?

JENN
CHEER UP!!! We support each other ok!!!

MSFamily
Don't keep thinking that way! I'm sure Fri is good news also...
And wah.. banker!!!
happy.gif

Hi Budderball / gals @ KKIVF
Would like to check something, I've rec'd billed frm KKIVF of $690+ description stating Art Stimulation, any ideas wat's tat??

MS Family
Wow... thk high chances of +ve result on fri... all the best... Hurry!!

I've felt nipples v painful these few days, anyone oso experience same as me?

Jenn
Always stay positive...
happy.gif

Pinky - i know i tested way to early..... so it really might be a false pregnancy. But for so longer as far as TTC never have a chance to see "pregnant" on HPT....
sad.gif

My blood test is on Friday so .... last try tomorrow bah....
happy.gif

Ladies
every time few days before period comes i get insomnia. tossing and turning since 1230am. and it's 330am sigh.... i wanna be a man next life haaha

Msfamily
positive again. That's good sign. friday must share the good news with us asap. all the best
happy.gif

wow, u banker. Make a lot of $$$ haha

Jenn
dun give up
happy.gif
go ahead and try in may

Nnacy - i also
sad.gif
cannot sleep for a few days till 3-4 am. Me no longer banker liao .... It was my dream to be a banker then later when i was there finally...... i felt that i smell nothing but money. Work very hard to get there then realise not exactly something i really want to do.

Now i am a finance analyst ....

MS Family

I know what u mean about the Pics in the nurses room.... Seen it so many times.. Cried in there 2 times also! hehehe... Feels very silly now thinking back!!! But the nurses there are sure nice la... I like all of them.... I had experience with Nurse Rani, Nurse Tong, Nurse Yee(The one with e specs) The other plum one and also Sister Diana who does the IVF talk brief before u begine ur IVF journey.. Actually Im glad Im at Care, cause not very crowded but the question will be e success rate la... But its so true what Vanilla's gyny said, "Done ur best now its up to God". May God bless us with a wonderful Healthy baby..............

Vanilla, when do u start on the the IVF program?

ML, Sian to think got e whole day to get thru!!

Babychloe, hope all is good with u.

MS Family, share with us ur BFP tomorrow oks! n also pls if u dont mind share ur total cost. can be prepared before I start in May @ SGH. hehehehe

On the adoption bit, YES if all else fails but I think we wont have the $$$$ for it cause its damm EX!!!!!!!!!!! My HB was not keen on IVF, said to keep trying on the PIO-IUI and if that dont work after a few more tries(done twice without IUI) than go for adoption.

I pray and wish all of us on the IVF journey be blessed with a baby.......

MSFamily
erm.. now must rest well.. how come cannot sleep?

Nancy
ho ho ho!! i get very bad migraine before my AF arrives. Next life i also want to be a man!!!!
happy.gif

Nicole
sad.gif
ya loh.. but lucky tomorrow Friday liaoz

Erm... with regards to adoption, I don't think I will adopt. Not sure if I have the capacity to love and scarifice for a child who is not mine. Guess it really depends on the reasons on why we want to have kids. For me, it is for the experience of pregnancy, to fulfill my husband wishes to be a dad and also to make the family more complete by having a child of our love. So I don't think adoption will fulfill all the reasons for me to have a baby. Doubt it will be fair to the adopted kid also. But guess will seriously think abt it if the time comes. So instead of adopting, i might just keep more dogs..
happy.gif

Back