IVF/ICSI/IUI - 2ww

hui, how long the medical social counselling take? one hour? Do you know whether they have counselling on Saturday or not?
How long the nurse counselling take? I just got an email form KKH. They arranged all counselling for me on the same day....

hui, how long the medical social counselling take? one hour? Do you know whether they have counselling on Saturday or not?
How long the nurse counselling take? I just got an email form KKH. They arranged all counselling for me on the same day....

Xinyu,
whao..dat's good..the social counsel very fast wan if u dun have any quest..coz the counseller Caroline oso went thru this tmt..the nurse wan if juz the counselling may b an hr?... about there..but got to wait how long all depends..dat time mine DR SF Loh is so biz..tolk half way then went away n take over by others..dats y my HB no confident in him..

Xinyu,
whao..dat's good..the social counsel very fast wan if u dun have any quest..coz the counseller Caroline oso went thru this tmt..the nurse wan if juz the counselling may b an hr?... about there..but got to wait how long all depends..dat time mine DR SF Loh is so biz..tolk half way then went away n take over by others..dats y my HB no confident in him..

Xinyu,

jolene,
Dr SF Low is very frank and confident in my opinion. I actually didnt like him during my first visit but later liked him very much when he answered all my questions. One important thing i liked is he did not give me false hope like my previous RE, who said i will surely get preggie after ivf.

jolene,
Dr SF Low is very frank and confident in my opinion. I actually didnt like him during my first visit but later liked him very much when he answered all my questions. One important thing i liked is he did not give me false hope like my previous RE, who said i will surely get preggie after ivf.

jolene,

humble..wat happen? PMS?cheer up k..not gd for little humble..
454577.gif

hi gals

i still got some MS, but much better liao. Had ice-cream during the weekends!! but i guess got to watch out sugar content. strangely, it seems to be the only thing i enjoy eating...

hi gals

i still got some MS, but much better liao. Had ice-cream during the weekends!! but i guess got to watch out sugar content. strangely, it seems to be the only thing i enjoy eating...

hi gals

humble, 1st day not working & tinking of work still!!!!...
sad.gif
am tinking of wat to do for rest of the pregnancy in order to past time... *sigh* are u feeling better??

sad.gif
am tinking of wat to do for rest of the pregnancy in order to past time... *sigh* are u feeling better??

sad.gif

Hi Gals(hui,rae,xinyu,humble,chloe) anyone i miss out??,
Have been reading all your posting during office hour secretly whenever I feel sick of working and tire. But have no time to reply instantly.. Thanks for all your encouragement. Will definitely persist. A piece of good new... is my mense is here so will visit Dr Loh as schedule next week. Will see what he says about me and hope his magical power works on me. Thanks for all your valuable comments about him.Wish me luck. I have been visiting doctor with lots of hope but it was crushed each time with different issues popping up... But still we have to try..

Humble,
Are you ok now. Please cheer up ok. Please feel free to send me sms, knew could be quite boring to be at home thru out right.

Chloe,
I really missed ice creamssssss, yummyyyy. Have not really eaten that for a long time as it's too liang for my womb so have stop that for maybe half a year, especially after my lap in July last year, i cut out really a lot. So envy you could have tat.

Huang Ling,
I seen the chinese sinseh, he advise me to rest for 3 months and start in October. For the 1st month after mense to see him and he will give medicine to tiao my body. So bit by bit tiao not all at one go, my womb lining, eggs quality, ovaries etc....For my hubby as well, to reduce his heatiness and sperm count and all tat takes time as well. Will see him next monday and see what he says. Of course we will still try these few months naturally. My poor hubby just drank his chinese herbs, he very 'guai' although a bit bitter, he still drink it. We also need to save enough for our 2nd fresh attempt. I suppose we still need to fork out about 2.5k cash right. So hv to save first, of course really hope do not need to go thru tat tedious process lah.
Which Sinseh are you seeing now??
You will have mircale, will pray for you.

Chloee,
About the acu thing. I did try that in April went for about 4-5 sessions and each time have bad blisters so doctor advise me against going. Now i have ugly markings on my belly liao. So next time when pregnant, marks will be very obvious. I heard tat all ladies who went there dun experience blisters at all, so I am the only weird one. Really in dileman whether to try again but I knew tat it works?? Any advise on which are the better and painless ones.

Have been reading all your posting during office hour secretly whenever I feel sick of working and tire. But have no time to reply instantly.. Thanks for all your encouragement. Will definitely persist. A piece of good new... is my mense is here so will visit Dr Loh as schedule next week. Will see what he says about me and hope his magical power works on me. Thanks for all your valuable comments about him.Wish me luck. I have been visiting doctor with lots of hope but it was crushed each time with different issues popping up... But still we have to try..

Humble,
Are you ok now. Please cheer up ok. Please feel free to send me sms, knew could be quite boring to be at home thru out right.

Chloe,
I really missed ice creamssssss, yummyyyy. Have not really eaten that for a long time as it's too liang for my womb so have stop that for maybe half a year, especially after my lap in July last year, i cut out really a lot. So envy you could have tat.

Huang Ling,
I seen the chinese sinseh, he advise me to rest for 3 months and start in October. For the 1st month after mense to see him and he will give medicine to tiao my body. So bit by bit tiao not all at one go, my womb lining, eggs quality, ovaries etc....For my hubby as well, to reduce his heatiness and sperm count and all tat takes time as well. Will see him next monday and see what he says. Of course we will still try these few months naturally. My poor hubby just drank his chinese herbs, he very 'guai' although a bit bitter, he still drink it. We also need to save enough for our 2nd fresh attempt. I suppose we still need to fork out about 2.5k cash right. So hv to save first, of course really hope do not need to go thru tat tedious process lah.

Chloee,
About the acu thing. I did try that in April went for about 4-5 sessions and each time have bad blisters so doctor advise me against going. Now i have ugly markings on my belly liao. So next time when pregnant, marks will be very obvious. I heard tat all ladies who went there dun experience blisters at all, so I am the only weird one. Really in dileman whether to try again but I knew tat it works?? Any advise on which are the better and painless ones.

Humble,

Chloe,

Huang Ling,

Chloee,

hi buddies,
i will start cycle soon..will call KKH to sign consent form..but dunn they open on sat anot..if not will be on 21st

Jolene,
hee..in opic i use laptop so dun have to secretly see msg leh..u take care k..

hi buddies,
i will start cycle soon..will call KKH to sign consent form..but dunn they open on sat anot..if not will be on 21st

Jolene,

hi buddies,

Jolene,

Back