IVF/ICSI/IUI - 2ww

hui, KKHIVF closes at 12nn on Sat. when r u expecting ur menses??
happy.gif
1st jab of lucrin will start on CD21 after menses so u hv to time ur injections & signing of forms...
happy.gif
Gd luck
happy.gif

happy.gif
1st jab of lucrin will start on CD21 after menses so u hv to time ur injections & signing of forms...
happy.gif
Gd luck
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
Gd luck
happy.gif

rachel,
sat cannot sign consent form..according to nurse consent form onli sign on weekdays..dicuss ith HB yest decide to put 2 egg n 2 sperm(icsi)..not goin for IVF le..goin for ICSI coz both are the same money(cost)...

rachel,
sat cannot sign consent form..according to nurse consent form onli sign on weekdays..dicuss ith HB yest decide to put 2 egg n 2 sperm(icsi)..not goin for IVF le..goin for ICSI coz both are the same money(cost)...

rachel,

Hi Hui,

Sorry for my late reply coz quite busy. What is PCOS? Mine is IVF coz i have blocked tube. Whether it is ICSI or IVF, i believe your doc should recommend you the best choice for u.
happy.gif

So when will you be starting your ICSI pgm? Good Luck to U!

Xin Yu,
U are right... Dr Loh when he talks, he always look down, like so shy to see pretty gals... haha.. But he is very hardworking lor... everytime i bumped into him at KK, even on Sundays! So you starting yours in Aug? I am waiting for my menses to come before i start the next cycle.

Hi Hui,

Sorry for my late reply coz quite busy. What is PCOS? Mine is IVF coz i have blocked tube. Whether it is ICSI or IVF, i believe your doc should recommend you the best choice for u.
happy.gif

Xin Yu,
U are right... Dr Loh when he talks, he always look down, like so shy to see pretty gals... haha.. But he is very hardworking lor... everytime i bumped into him at KK, even on Sundays! So you starting yours in Aug? I am waiting for my menses to come before i start the next cycle.

Hi Hui,

happy.gif

Xin Yu,

Hi Passion
thanx...PCOS is cycst..i'm goin to cycle this month..already book appt to sign the consent form..so excitied.hope to be like rachel,chole n humble..
455343.gif

Hi Passion
thanx...PCOS is cycst..i'm goin to cycle this month..already book appt to sign the consent form..so excitied.hope to be like rachel,chole n humble..
455343.gif

Hi Passion
455343.gif

Hi Passion, Yup..Dr loh very very hardworking. Sometime He replied my email very very early morning. Tommorrow i will see him and do all the counselling...then see when the nurse schedule me to start the programme. If no need to queue, i will start the next cycle...today cd 15 liao...so very fast..

Hui, we all here hope can be like rachel, chloe, humble...and all the success mummies. Sometime I think think think also can laugh...like going to preggie soon...

Hi Passion, Yup..Dr loh very very hardworking. Sometime He replied my email very very early morning. Tommorrow i will see him and do all the counselling...then see when the nurse schedule me to start the programme. If no need to queue, i will start the next cycle...today cd 15 liao...so very fast..

Hui, we all here hope can be like rachel, chloe, humble...and all the success mummies. Sometime I think think think also can laugh...like going to preggie soon...

hui,
no worries, its ok MS is getting bad lately tts y cant post a lot. so happy tt u r gonna start soon. Hey u very cute leh, they dont put in sperm and egg, they'll inject sperm into the egg and turn it into embryo and put in the embryos, hehee...

rae,
ya loh, staying at home can be quiet boring, i'll be going for my PT job soon, hav u found any PT yet?

jolene,
thanks, still not feeling very well, k will sms u but arent u working? is it ok? take care pls.

hui,
no worries, its ok MS is getting bad lately tts y cant post a lot. so happy tt u r gonna start soon. Hey u very cute leh, they dont put in sperm and egg, they'll inject sperm into the egg and turn it into embryo and put in the embryos, hehee...

rae,
ya loh, staying at home can be quiet boring, i'll be going for my PT job soon, hav u found any PT yet?

jolene,
thanks, still not feeling very well, k will sms u but arent u working? is it ok? take care pls.

hui,

rae,

jolene,

xinyu,
good news for..dun have to quee...u sign le can start this month...im startin this month..

humble,
haha..im usin my own way to describe mah..dunno wat caroline will tok to my HB leh..abit scared
pls treat ur MS an enjoyable journey..coz u waited very long for so will be better...try it..
455422.gif

xinyu,
good news for..dun have to quee...u sign le can start this month...im startin this month..

humble,
haha..im usin my own way to describe mah..dunno wat caroline will tok to my HB leh..abit scared
pls treat ur MS an enjoyable journey..coz u waited very long for so will be better...try it..
455422.gif

xinyu,

humble,
455422.gif

hui, if everything go smooth.. I will sign it later on..my appointment with Dr Loh is today noon time. As I know, u r very young, right? ard 23/24, right?
So when you menses will come? when is yr CD21?

hui, if everything go smooth.. I will sign it later on..my appointment with Dr Loh is today noon time. As I know, u r very young, right? ard 23/24, right?

xinyu,

ya..im 23..young also no use wor..still nd strong sperm n good quality of egg..my menese should cm on the 10th this mth..but sure delay wan..u use msn?

xinyu,

ya..im 23..young also no use wor..still nd strong sperm n good quality of egg..my menese should cm on the 10th this mth..but sure delay wan..u use msn?

xinyu,

Back