IVF/ICSI/IUI - 2ww

hi humble, hv nt find any PT jobs yet thou i had send in my CV to 2 agencies yest....
happy.gif
ur PT is the teaching 1 or?

hi hui, am 32 already...
happy.gif

BABY DUST to Hui & Xinyu
455835.gif

hi humble, hv nt find any PT jobs yet thou i had send in my CV to 2 agencies yest....
happy.gif

hi hui, am 32 already...
happy.gif

BABY DUST to Hui & Xinyu
455835.gif

happy.gif

hi hui, am 32 already...
happy.gif

BABY DUST to Hui & Xinyu
455835.gif

ya mine is teaching, havent been teaching for more than two years(since i took up the leadership role) so must get myself organised now.

wat kinda line are u in?

ya mine is teaching, havent been teaching for more than two years(since i took up the leadership role) so must get myself organised now.

wat kinda line are u in?

wat kinda line are u in?

thanks rachel,
y not u rest till u deliver?is better i guess..

same to u humble,
rest..very important..now i very excitied le..hehe..

thanks rachel,

same to u humble,

thanks rachel,

same to u humble,

hui,
jus read you PM, sorry i didnt post it here i was really so upset with HB that i just cant remember anything. Thanks for asking I m really feeling much better now. what to do men are like that one la....I think my HP battery is flat hehe...nowadays i seldom look for my handphone cos ex colleagues and friends always calling to discuss abt work or career, i want to shut my mind off that topics.

hui,
jus read you PM, sorry i didnt post it here i was really so upset with HB that i just cant remember anything. Thanks for asking I m really feeling much better now. what to do men are like that one la....I think my HP battery is flat hehe...nowadays i seldom look for my handphone cos ex colleagues and friends always calling to discuss abt work or career, i want to shut my mind off that topics.

hui,

Hui, I am back... Eat snake for 4.5 hours
happy.gif
.The social worker talked a lot, more than an hour. I will start ICSI next cycle.. Dr Loh said from Jan-June, KKH's IVF success rate is 58%...

Thanks Rae...

Humble, dun angry lar. Man is like one that. They watch TV and play games to destress... Recommend book "Man from Mar, women from Venus" for you...

happy.gif
.The social worker talked a lot, more than an hour. I will start ICSI next cycle.. Dr Loh said from Jan-June, KKH's IVF success rate is 58%...

Thanks Rae...

Humble, dun angry lar. Man is like one that. They watch TV and play games to destress... Recommend book "Man from Mar, women from Venus" for you...

happy.gif

Thanks Rae...

After signing the consent form, IVF can be started immediately? tot that you have to book in advance cos they have quota and a certain percentage every mth...this is what the nurse told me...

After signing the consent form, IVF can be started immediately? tot that you have to book in advance cos they have quota and a certain percentage every mth...this is what the nurse told me...

scf, u can start BD as long as u dun have cramp/any other discomfort. You can start IVF as long as it is fully book. Normally, they able to squeeze you in because sure there will be somebody postphone their plan.

scf, u can start BD as long as u dun have cramp/any other discomfort. You can start IVF as long as it is fully book. Normally, they able to squeeze you in because sure there will be somebody postphone their plan.

Back