Child Adoption

Hi, we have been thinking about adoption for months already. After reading the thread here, I think I should go ahead with the process.

How should I start? We are thinking of adopting from overseas, so I think we will need the HSR. So do I go ahead applying the HSR first, before looking for adoption agencies?

BTW, VQ & Catherine your infos are great here!

<font color="ff6000">Hi I am,</font>

Welcome to this thread!

Yes, u hv to do ur HSR first. n filling up this 22 pages of form is no joke. But those r the informations, which the authorities need, to know the bb will be in good hands.

Some ppl will give up this adoption thoughts when filling up this form! But if u had seriously consider abt this. u will strive to the end! Just like us!!

Ever since, my younger DD came. my elder DD had became more responsible. She knows she has a little baby sis. She has to protect her. She is quite defensive towards her little sister. haha.. which is good too!

Recently, little one had started baby talking. my elder DD likes to play with her... so both of them play until they shout n laugh so loudly!!! we feel the house is shaking!! hahaha...

Whenever DH n i, c that both of them r so happy. we couldn't agreed more that we had made the right choice of adopting a 2nd bb!!!

my family had an early Xmas party over the last weekend. both my DDs had been showered with tons of Xmas gifts!!! both of them r so happy!!

Hi I am,

If you are sure about adopting, then go ahead and do it! Don't think for too long... I kind of regret not doing it sooner, else I could have adopted another one. Getting old lah... not enough energy to raise another one ... my 3 year old son is really active now and I need a lot of energy to keep up with him! But I'm enjoying every minute of it! He is just terribly precious!

I heard that the HSR is a difficult thing to do - I was lucky to not need one as mine was a local adoption. But like VQ said, if you really are serious and badly wants to start a family, then nothing should be too difficult, right? Bringing up a little one will need a million times more effort...

Hi VQ,

I can really sense your joy and happiness in your post. Your first Christmas with the new member in your family. Chris and Mocha will have their 'first' Christmas with their new families too!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hey hey, I am so glad to receive your replies! I have downloaded the HSR forms from Touch website last night. I went through, and it was phew! Alot more than I thought, it was like going back to school, writing essays/compostions! I am still more than half way completing it! Just curious, do Fei Yue and Touch Comm have the same HSR forms? Cos I can't seems to find the forms on the FY website.

VQ, I am going to show my hubby what you have post. I am so happy for you! & I am sure after reading the postings that you ppl made, he wil want to go for it soon!

BTW VQ & Catherine, where does ur child come from? Cos hubby and I are still debating which country should we adopt. (Hubby & I are slightly tanned)

Hi I am,

The HSR form should be the same - MCYS requirement.

Mine is a local adoption - a local Chinese boy. If you are particular about skin colour and want a tanned one, I think a Cambodian adoption will be good. Touch Comm can help you with that. The agency I used has Malaysian babies. But others have Indonesian ones also.

Hi I am,

Welcome to the "club"!

The HSR form may appear daunting and an intrusion into your private lives but its nevertheless a necessary evaluation of your suitability for adoption. Although I do not know of any couple that had "failed" the evaluation.

Just answer truthfully to the questions and dont make up any stories cos you will be found out during the interview and then it will be give a nice impression.

Our daughter has been an instant hit and joy with all our families and friends and she had truly been a bundle of joy for my wife and I. We love every minute of being with her and loving her. She has indeed brought much joy and love into our lives.

However, dont get too caught up with the adoption emotion and you always need to look out for your self interest in your dealings with the adoption agencies. There are honest and nice ones out there and there are also the wolves.

Always come back to the forum and we can share our experiences with you.

<font color="ff6000">Hi Chris,</font>
How is ur girl's BC processing? good? Hope everything r fine n smooth.

<font color="ff6000">Catherine,</font>
DH n i regretted too! Regretted not adopting my 2nd bb sooner. DH kept saying we should hv done it 2 or 3 yrs ago!!! nw, my elder n little DDs r alway sticking together like super glue!! hahaha...

<font color="ff6000">I am,</font>
Yes! Go ahead to show ur DH our thread. Reading thru the archive might give u a picture of all our "stories"!! n maybe some procedures on adopting...

Hi VQ,

The BC processing has been an interesting process. The delay was because my dialect indicated in the ICA database was different from that indicated in the Adoption Order. Its not a big problem, just a formality to reflect a consistency in information from both department. So now we just to file a document in the Family Court to amend the Adoption Order.

Should be resolve by end of this month....then its BC processing time!!

Hi all

I am, welcome to this thread. I too found lots of comfort and support here in our decision to adopt, esp through the heartwarming stories shared by Catherine, Chris and all.

Just want to share that my husband and I went to meet an adoption counsellor today. She heard about our sad losses through our Pastor and said she'll help us keep a lookout for local babies, if ever she hears of any 'unwanted' ones from Single Mums. Even though the chances are remote and she did warn us NOT to put our hopes too high, we went away from the meeting with a renewed sense of HOPE and PURPOSE. That only goes to show HOW MUCH WE LONG FOR A BABY and I can only imagine how JOYFUL that day will be when we eventually hold the baby in our arms and bring him/her home. Chris, VQ and Catherine, I'm sure you can identify with that.

The road ahead will not be easy, esp with so many procedures and laws to follow but I know I can always count on this forum for advice and help (that's what I told my hubby)!

Catherine,
We don't mind China/Malaysia/Cambodia baby. But we hope to get a child which look "close" to us, we don't want strangers to stare at us and making the child feel uncomfy.

We ever thought of trying touch, but I heard from my friend, that they don't allow you to "select" your own baby, which we felt uncomfy about it. Is there anyone ever go through touch, can share your experiences?

Hi Chris,
LOL, I am not yet in the club, but hopefully I will be in the process soon. Thanks for welcoming me... And thanks for your tips, I will answer them truthfully, hopefully when the interview comes, I hope I know what I am talking about.

VQ,
I have my DH read the thread, yes he is eager to get a child soon... We really hope for a complete family. We love children. I hope God can grant us this gift.

Hello Angel,
Thanks! Yes, I can see that there're alot of comfort and support here. I seldom contribute in forum, but this is the only topic I would like to share & contribute. Angel, God may not give us a child from our womb, but somehow, he will give us that comfort and joy in another way.

Btw, anyone, do you know if HSR has a validity date?

<font color="ff6000">I am,</font>
Validity of HSR is 1 year. Fm what i understand fm MCYS is, using the same HSR you can adopt as many bb as u like in a year!

my little DD was fm malaysia. those strangers mentioned she looks like DH n i, n even her elder sister!!!

My advise for u is, both u n ur DH to fill up the form together. by the time, u completed the HSR application form. U R ready for adoption!!! like i said earlier, some give up when filling up this form!!!

skin color doesn't matter... some babies tend to be fair... next time, when he/she grows older, u bring him/her for swimming more often n he/she will be as tan as both ur DH n u liao!! hahaha.... great idea huh?

<font color="ff6000">Chris,</font>
Oh Yes! my lawyer did tell us abt this dialect group issues. She said this cause delay too. at that time, i m still thinking. how could it be? Anyway, as long as there is no BIG issue. U can relax. Hey! so i might be the one who "kick" u into contacting somebody for the process of ur girl's BC then?!?! if not, u might still be waiting for the BC...

Hi I am,

I was at a talk conducted by Touch Comm earlier this year and there was a couple there who shared their adoption story. They adopted 2 Cambodian kids a few years apart and each time they went to the orphanage to choose their babies. So it is not true that you cannot choose. You should check directly with Touch and not rely on 'hearing' from your friend.

And to be adoptive parents, you have to be prepared with comments (good or rude) from people you encounter. Do read the archive for some of our experiences. We just have to be prepared and get used to it and be ready with some good answers for such people, and of course for your kid as well.

In fact, 2 days ago, I had a visitor to my house when my son was not around. This person had seen him once a few months ago and that day, on not seeing him, asked if he looked like me or my husband (she does not know that he is adopted). I told her directly that he looks like neither of us - he looks like himself... hee hee... I did not need to tell her that my son is adopted as she is just someone who came to provide some service and who I may not meet again - these are the people who you do not need to spend time with talking about such things. In my previous post in the archive, I did mention that it is good to tell certain people about son's adoptive status. My point is, you have to be prepared for some things that you are bound to encounter and how to deal with them. For me, at least, skin colour does not matter.

Oh yes, the lady who conducted the talk at Touch is Chinese with an adopted son who is Indian. Her husband is Indian but when she is out with her son alone, imagine the curious stares and comments she gets. You could call her and talk to her. I can't remember her name but she conducts the 'Talking to your child about adoption' workshop (which I believe MCYS will require you to attend).

Hope you can complete your HSR soon... we will excitedly await your progress just like we did VQ's and Mocha's.

VQ, I agree with you, actually skin color doesn't matter now, forgotten that we can always go swimming which is a healthy sport for a family...

Catherine, I think the selection of child just started not long ago. I'd also checked the touch website, indeed it stated that there're agencies/country who do not allow you to select your child. Maybe like what you said, I should call Touch to find out.

There is no workshop for the month of dec and no news on jan, so I guess I have to wait.

We are halfway completing the HSR form...
happy.gif

Hi VQ,

Yes you did prompt me to check on the BC processing delay. I also received a letter from ICA that same day on the delay and next course of action to take.

We have filed all the necessary documents and now have a hearing date to amend the Adoption Order first week January.

Just out of curiousity, how many of you here have adopted more than 1 child? My wife and I are thinking about it too as my daughter would be coming to 1 year next April and we also want her to be a companion and playmate sibling. Otherwise she will also be lonely, although she has much older cousins all around her.

<font color="ff6000">Hi Everybody,</font>

Pls allow me to announce that my little DD is a <font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">SINGAPOREAN</font></font> TODAY!!!

We had collected her citizenship today!!!

Our family is SO HAPPY!!! We bought a cake for her celebration!!! The best part is the date on her citizenship doc. is also our 10th Wedding Anniversary!!! No words can best describe our happiness!!!

Hi VQ,

CONGRATULATIONS! The process is finally completed. I can understand how you are feeling now... relief and great happiness, right?!

Hi Chris,

I would have adopted another one if not for mine and my husband's ages - we are in our early 40's. We think that it is not so good if the kid is still young when we hit our 50's. Another consideration is the cost. But we are happy the way we are now and so is our son... think he is used to it already.

My sister has 2 adopted kids - something like 6 or 7 years apart.

It's good to adopt one more if you can and want to, then both of them will not feel so 'special', that they are not alone in the 'adoptive world'... go ahead, give us another happy story!

Wah VQ, CONGRATULATIONS to u too! So happy for you!

How many months is she now? Are you working and if yes, do you get the 1 month to take care of her?

I tried to call Touch for some info yesterday... but no one picks up. Hmm will try again later...

<font color="ff6000">Hi all,</font>

Thank you for your well-wishings!!!

My little DD is now 6mths old. I am a SAHM.(Stay-At-Home-Mom). I had been taking care of her day n night, myself since day 1 she is with us! Tough job but i really enjoy the moments!!! Unlike my biological elder DD, i was working back then. I am very guilty that i can't be with her every moment. I was told when was her first word. Ratherthan, i hear them myself...

So i am very eager to give my best when taking care of this little DD!! Sometimes, my family simply just forget she was adopted!!! She had "bonded" into our family!! i had to keep reminding my parent not to pamper her too much!!! hahaha....

I hope to hear more good news or happy stories. Or even being inform of any "Completed" families!!!

God bless everybody!

Hi VQ!!!

Congratulations!!

I can understand the happiness + now with a Singapore passport makes travelling a whole lot easier too!!

YES!!! So happy with no words to best describe!!!

Passport? Not so soon. Just drop the form yesterday! Immediately!! hahaha... actually, i had filled up the form beforehand. Thinking that i might need to fill up the Citizenship number but it's the same as BC no.

Just check with MCYS yesterday on whether i need to cancel the DP. They said we can just leave it! So, we do not have to waste time going up to MCYS!!!

Another to add: we filed for a BC extract. At the bottom of the BC we got earlier, there was a line goes: The child is not a Singapore Citizen at Birth. My DH wants to take out this sentence. Asking for an extract to change the status to "Not Applicable". So 2 wks later, we r going ICA to collect this BC extract n passport for her.

Hi I am,

Please refer to one of my postings in the archive concerning adoption leave and childcare subsidies. You can also go to MCYS website or here http://www.childcarelink.gov.sg/ccls/home/settinguplinks.jsp for some useful links and search for 'adoption'. Adoptive mothers also qualify for baby bonus. Check with your HR about your company's policy concerning adoption leave - 'cos it is not compulsory for a company to offer it. If they do, they claim from the govt whatever is paid to you for that 1 month.

Hi,
Good to be a SAHM. I don't think I have the opportunity to be SAHM yet. Most prob I will ask my mum for help. But that 1 month leave will be useful for me to born with the kid.

Catherine thanks for the link, and I will read up ur post.

I just called the Touch. The lady was quite nice to answer all my questions. Here is the latest update. They only do HSR & adoption of China bb now. Apparently there is a ruling over at China side, which is, they do not allow any selection of kid. You only get to see the photo and you will need to sign the agreement letter after that. The average waiting time is about 2 yrs. Phew!
I guessed 2 years abit long for us, I think we will find other alternatives. But first we will need to submit HSR before anything can kick in.

Yes! you cant select china bb. n i heard the photo u will get for ur china bb is as small as a postage stamp!!! not sure true or not! Isn't it too small to even c how the cute little bb look!?!?

Hey! i would like to share a book on adoption with u ppl here. You can borrow the book fm NLB. Title: International Adoption. Author? i cant remember.. but this is the book which "triggered" both my DH n i to "speed up" our adoption plan!!!

In fact, my tears drop when reading this book. This couple is so noble to adopt 3 girls, not bb. The youngest who they adopted had problems on her hands n legs. And the best part is, the little girl think nothing abt her problems!!! She can still run around with her "fake plastic leg". (Sorry! can't remember the actual term for it suddenly!) Sometimes, it drop off while she runs, she will just put it back happily laughing!!! She actually looks very CUTE!!!

Dear VQ

<font color="0000ff">CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!</font>I can feel your jubilation and I share your JOY. It must be so extra special to have the Birthcert date similar to your 10th Wedding Anniversary...I don't mind that but I hope I won't have to wait that long (though my 10th year anniv is coming up soon in June 09 and we're still without living children)
sad.gif

Hi I Am

what you heard it's true. My husband and I attended FeiYue's adoption talk last year and we found out that if we wish to adopt thru FSCs (family service centres), we can only adopt China babies, not Vietname nor Cambodia nor Malaysia cos there's no official agreement btw governments. Secondly, we cannot select the babies. After an initial downpayment of about 10K (I think) to jumpstart your adoption process, the China authorities will match a baby for you based on you and your spouse's photos. By the time you receive the baby's photo(dunno how small that'll be), it'll be accompanied by the baby's health report from China. If the report shows that baby's healthy, you will not be allowed you to reject the baby based on his/her looks reason given was that you're not buying a baby. We felt this was a little too rigid as we'll love to be able to see the baby personally and see if there's a bond before we make that BIG decision to adopt him/her for life.

We were also told that the estimated cost of the whole process (including legal fees back here in Singapore) will cost about 23K (of which 10K USD goes to the orphanage where baby comes from as a token to thank them), quite a hefty sum. Even with so much red tape, there is a long queue and it'll take a couple about 1.5 to 2 years before it'll be our turn. When babies are finally brought home to Singapore, they would be at least 18months old (1.5 years)! When we watched the video screened at the talk, some of these babies put up for adoption can't even sit up or turn at 18 months due to neglect. Very sad but that's the way it works if we want to adopt thru SG FSCs.

After that talk, it set us thinking about alternative adoption avenues too. If you're serious about adopting a Mainland Chinese baby, I'd strongly recommend you attend one of the talks organised by Touch or FeiYue. Hope it helps.

Dear VQ & Angel,
Thanks for the info! Now we are looking at alternatives like Cambodia, Malaysia or Indonesia. I will need to call up the agencies for more info.

Cathering, I should be calling Linda too. ;)

VQ, I will try to search for the book. Would want to read about the family. I remember I had read straits times news, about China families favoured only baby boys and abandon the baby girls. And there's this couple who are willing to take them into the family no matter how poor they are. It was quite a loving and heartening story and I am touch of the way they love the children like their own.

Oh ya, Angel one thing to add... I totally agree with you that we need some bond/contact before we make that BIG decision to adopt the baby. That's what my hubby felt too, when I told him about the selection.

Hi VQ,

I read from your post that there is a phrase at the bottom of the BC that says "The child is not a Singapore Citizen at Birth".

Am just wondering under what grounds was your request made to remove that statement? I would also probably have to do that soon and I am also wondering the impact of actually leaving the phrase inside the BC.

Am also surprise that ICA would agree to remove the statement.

Please advise.

Thank you!

We were told by our lawyer, this phase can be taken out. I m ok with this phase as SHE IS born in Malaysia! But DH just find it an "eye sore" !! hahaha...

When we did BC with the officer, he mentioned the phase can be taken out again. So we decided to go for it!

Anyway, we will be collecting my little DD's passport n extract BC tomorrow!!!

HOORAY!!!! Finally, it is all over!! Only left, Baby Bonus to settle!!

Happy New Year everyone.

New Year is a time to rediscover our priorites, realise our dreams and discover new strengths. My husband and I will be embarking on the adoption journey officially this year, with our Home Study Report Application Package being posted to us even as I type...

Whether it'll be a local/M'sia/Indonesia/China child, we don't know until all stars are aligned but at least, we are doing something proactive to leave our sad past behind and move towards our dreams of parenthood..wish us luck and please journey with us as we'll definitely need lots of advice and pointers in this road to adoption. Your success stories of adopting your darlings have been a source of inspiration to us.

I am, haven't heard from you for a while. How about you?

Hi angel,

Happy New Year to you too! It's good that you have decided to get things going. The rules change all the time, especially with the foreign countries, things are quite unpredictable. Good to take quick action once you have decided. Have you decided on an agency?

Looking forward to more happy stories from you and 'I am'... all the best!

Hi all,

Happy New Year to all your wonderful people and your families,

Angel, congratulations on your journey. We will definitely be there to help and advise in any way we can.

My daughter had a great first Christmas time. she was overly showered with lots of love from friends, families and we are still trying to put away the many gifts and presents she received!!

Ally has certaintly made this Christmas extra special and a whole lot more meaningful!!

Thanks Catherine and Chris for your prompt replies.

Chris, I know what you mean, it must really be so heartwarming and indescribable to see your daughter surrounded with love and unconditional acceptance from the core people in your life. We felt like that too when so many of our close friends turned up to send our twins off with us. It'll be a dream come true if we can spend our 1st Christmas with our very own adopted baby in 2008 too...

Catherine, few days ago, I actually called up the lady you recommended from ShunFa in the earlier postings but she said nowadays, she seldom do adoptions anymore as very difficult to get pure Chinese babies from M'sia and Indonesia (all mixed Chinese and Malay). We were quite disappointed so we called up another agency listed on the yellowpages randomly and this man actually has a 3mth old baby girl (Indonesian Chinese) in his home! Tempted as we are, we want to get the HSR done first. He quoted us $23k, without the $3.5K or so legal fees.

On Christmas eve, we went back to KKH with a log cake to thank the nurses who took care of me and our twins during my 3 month hospitalisation from Apr to June this year. They were very happy to see us and received us warmly. The nurse manager even told us her sister-in-law in China can help to source for couples willing to give up their babies for adoption. We were initially very excited by this lead but a check with MCYS revealed that all China babies have to be adopted through Feiyue or Touch from Chinese Orphanages, not any personal means or contacts. Hence, our hopes crushed again. We've even gotten a lawyer through a friend ready to help us with adoption matters.

Do you know my yearning for a baby is so great that I even think about it in my dreams recurrently
sad.gif
Would 2008 end differently for us? I hope so...

Hi Angel,

I'm surprised by what you mentioned about Shunfa 'cos a couple of the forummers adopted from her some time last year (one of which contacted me privately).

Anyway, is having a pure Chinese baby very important for you?

Be careful of other adoption agencies you may be using as seeing your eagerness, they could take advantage of you. Just be alert and not get carried away by your emotions. Learn from Chis's bad experience. Also, do not stop telling people about your wish to adopt and ask around for people who may have contacts in M'sia or Indonesia or even here. Things could turn out faster this way.

I'm quite sure 2008 will end happily for you...

Hi All,

Happy New Year to all of you. Long time did not visit this web and I am so happy to see so many new 'members' and lots of thing happening. Its really great to know people are not giving up so easy and have chose adoption as another option to have BB.

I have when for my europe holiday for 12 days last mth. The feeling during this holiday is not very enjoyable because now I have a lovely girl waiting at home and I feeling like I want to come back from holiday ASAP cos mw and my habby miss her alots... Although our daugther is only with us for two month.

Life with her is really very very happy and we enjoy every moment together with her. Especially when she smile to us and show her hand to us that she want us to carry her. After the holiday we find that she is even bond to us as every nite she would want to hold our hand to sleep.

Hi VQ,

Really very happy to you that you have complete the whole process. I have a question, does the place of birth in the BC can change to Singapore?
Or still must put back the original place of birth of the Child?

Hi Angle,

My BB was from Kings adoption agency, you might want to try and call them. Total fee is 25K + lawyer. My doctor told us that the agency have find a great and wonderful daugther for us.Although there are some small unhappy things happen during the adption but me and my husband still happy that the agency find this lovely daughter for us.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Hi Mocha,</font>

Welcome back! Yes, i fully understand ur feelings. You will just hope that u can c her immediately!! my DD was so eager to get home when we touch down at SIN fm our holiday too!! DD keep on telling us to QUICK QUICK QUICK.. i want to go home to c my little sister!!!

Nw, we r planning where to bring my little DD? We plan to hv an "Opening Ceremony" for her passport!! hahaha...

Sad to say the Place of birth CANT BE CHANGED! i wish they could too!

Hi VQ,

Oh that great, u are a wonderful parent...( have open ceremony for her passport). For me I am not planning to go oversea until my DD is two year old. (unless work require....) Because I will miss my DD and feel gulity to leave her to her nanny.

And yes is sad to see your reply say that the Place of birth can't change.....
sad.gif

For my elder DD, we brought her overseas only when she was 3YO n it's only KL we went. By air, cos we think hv to prepare her to get use to flying by air. So next, we can plan to bring her to fly further to another country. Morever, she can eat with us. Not so troublesome as to bringing SO MANY bb stuff.

All these arrangments bcos i m a lazy mom! n i want our oversea trip to be FUSS FREE! hahaha......

Dear Mocha

I would like to hear from you personally about your experience with King's adoption agency. I just rang them up and the price-tag has gone up to <font color="ff0000">$28K</font>! Sigh...adoption price also influenced by inflation.

I feel so lost. Wish I can speak to someone who has just recently adopted from private agencies as don't know which one to trust. Mocha/VQ, perhaps you can PM me so we can contact each other? Thanks...

Hi guys,
I can't believe that the price of adoption is so high at these agenties. I adopted a little girl 3 years ago at 12K and I believe it is ruffly the same now so if u are keen PM me. I can't understand why its so high.

Hi all,

Just wanna share that we have obtained our daughter's birth certificate today!Yes it was a significant milestone for us in this adoption proceedings. Have also submitted the application for Citizenship and its basically a waiting game of at least 3 months. Hopefully the good news for our daughter's citizenship comes as soon as possible!

Just to add my two cents worth on the cost of adoption agencies, yes its expensive. Its all about demand and supply...but sometimes they seemed to be increasing their cost for no particular reason. I can fully understand the concerns everyone may have with the prohibitive cost of adotpion from these agencies...my wife and I were also initally shocked with the cost involved...but somehow it seems God had another plan for us.

Dont give up and continue to seek all ways possible to fulfil your wishes. But also be very very careful when dealing with the adoption agencies and especially so when they promised you a child only if you pay them the money.

Hi Elizabeth

I tried PM-ing you but you don't accept PMs. Can you PM me instead so I can contact you?

Thanks Mocha, got your PM but been busy with meetings whole day until no time to make any calls. Will contact you definitely over the weekend.

Chris, congrats on getting baby's BC! Yes, the fees have been rising (like everything else). We rang up several agencies (King's, Joyful and Shunfa etc), all quote prices around S$25 to $28K.
sad.gif
Please pray for us that we can overcome these hurdles and have our own baby soon (before 2008 ends).

Hi Chris,

Congrats! It's good to see that things are moving, from hope to reality.

Hi Elizabeth,

Which country is your daughter from? Can you PM me the details of the agency as well? Thanks.

<font color="ff6000">Hi Angel,</font>
I had PMed you.

CONGRATS!!! Great to read that you had got your DD's BC!!! Our wait for the citizenship was less than a mth!!! Perhaps you will hear fm them before Chinese New Year!! ICA will contact you through mobile for collection instead of sending letter!

<font color="ff6000">Hi Elizabeth,</font>
Please PM me the details of the agency which you had got your daughter too!

Hi Chris,

Congratulation!!Finally you got your DD's BC. My still waiting for the MCYS to call and come for interview....

Hi Elizabeth,

Can you just put the information of the agency here cos all of us are interested....I think we are all thinking of adopting another one.
If not can you please also PM me the details? Thank you so much.
happy.gif

Hi Elizabeth,

I have change my setting of my profile. Now I think you can try to PM me again. Thank you very much.

And I did try to PM you but I guess you have the same problem with me that is cannot accept private message.

Back