A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

tiring,
i think u shld go to another gynae. tis gynae dun seem to be monitoring ur cycle. if u hv pcos, ovulation problems or under clomid, u shld be under regular monitoring
happy.gif

hi juju78,

Thanx for e advive..

If clomid had been taken on CD2, can i stop taking on CD3-CD6? will it affect e ovaries?

tiring,
it shld not be enuff to warrant any effects. but the previous rounds of clomid u took wld hv effects lasting for a while. do see another gynae for 2nd opinion... meanwhile, maybe jus continue ur clomid for tis cycle if u had started. do request for a DPO07 progesterone blood test, it will determine whether u ovulate well or not. a v-scan done on dpo07 can also help determine whether u had ovulated. my dpo07 v-scan showed me a flattened corpus luteam, which means i had ovulated successfully. pte clinic charge $40, not sure if it's the same across the board. ask ard. and find a gynae u r comfy wif & can trust him or her. it's impt.

zin,
i know that eat folic will not help to get preg but i heard/read that if you plan to TTC you must eat folic acid 3mths b4 u get preg leh.. so i jus eat lor.. dunno true anot.. anyway no side effect rite?

LBB,
try to put urself in my shoe.. if u haven marry and get preg will u give birth to the bb? what will ur parents/relative/fren think/say abt u?

sus sus,
actualli me plan to see doc if i still cant get preg end of this yr.. anyway, thanks for advice
happy.gif

caitlyn,
my hb say veri pai seh one coz the doc need to take his sperm to test and i oso dunno the proper procedure. btw, u know the procedure? can tell? thanks

oso can any1 tell me is it possible to go see doc and tell him to give me clomid without any test??

cheerbear - usually they will just do checks for the female first.. and determine if e problem is with u.. think u sld try to persuade ur hb to let u go n check out ur own systemt first if he really feels embarrassed.. n NO.. u cannot just ask for clomid.. it's only taken if u really fd to have problems.. also must be taken with proper monitoring or will end up harming ur ovaries.. do take care..

Hi Cheer Bear,

Have you tried telling your parents when you got pregnant? If you are so irresponsible and didn't take precaution that time and now got the chick to ask for another bb when you killed one yourself.

Sorry, I don't really mean to say all these but just want you to aware that the ladies here tried very hard to conceive and some have MC. So I just think you shouldn't have posted here and tell everyone you had abortion before. Just get very emotion to hear this.

When the bb in inside your womb, they can do cute movement as early as 7 weeks. They are a living things already.

LBB,
pls do not attack Cheer Bear. i'm like her before, 5 yrs ago. who dun make mistake? the thing is to learn frm the mistake. i learnt, but am not forgiven. after trying for 18 mths, i conceived, but ended in m/c when my baby was 5 wks old. i noe some will say it's 自己作孽, but why force someone into a corner? thr r sometimes reasons for not being able to keep a life & ppl who had not gone thru it will not understand...

i dun mind if u wanna attack me wif words... i noe it's my own fault & guilt. but, do plc urself in our shoes, wat wld u hv done? honestly, not ideally.

hi LBB,

lets be alittle more objective can? i dun approve abortion too, nor i'm supportive of it, but i have acted as a supportive role for several youths who went thru it before to kw dat without having us to tell them, the emotional pain do linger even yrs after...

many times, it's not dat they dun feel a thing abt it, being cruel, heartless etc, but it is juz at dat period in time, they felt dat it was the best solution or even the only way out for them.

yah, i kw it may sound stupid or even ridiculous for some of us. but aft seeing the hurt & emotional guilt etc they went thru, i can easily say dat though it is easy for us to condemm them, u will never understand wat they went thru unless u exp it yrself.

i do not condone abortion, but this does not mean dat i cannot be more understanding towards those who went thru it. lets not judge anyone here k?
happy.gif
everyone does make mistakes in life, but i'm sure dat those who had abortion before in this thread had learnt a hard mistake (one which no one else who never been thru it before can never understand) and wish dat they have never done it before, so lets be more understanding towards them can?

without having u & or me or anyone else condemning them, i'm sure dat they oradie feel bad enuf deep inside their hearts abt it. hence, please, even if we failed to understand them, lets be alittle slower to judge & condemn them k? this thread is not abt abortion, so lets keep it this way. we're all here for one another...
happy.gif

hi cheer bear, juju,

lets not harbour any hard feelings towards wat LBB has written or attack her bk k? i believe both of u had gone thru a verie hard lesson which moz of us here had not gone thru nor want to gone thru. i oso applaud yr courage to share abt it here. please juz forget abt wat had happ in the past k?

i kw dat at the back of yr mind, u might be thinking dat perhaps the reason why it is so diff for u to be preg now was bec u had an abortion before, dat it is "retribution" time now.

so if this is wat u're thinking, then i want to say this to u, that it was all in the past oradie. let it go k? i'm sure dat u'll get preg soon, and is willing to stand by u to believe in it, so lets encourage & support one another in the process k?
happy.gif

hi cheer bear,

in ans yr qn to catilyn, i agree with her. normally, if u go to a gynae, she will start with u first. and then if she suspects it might have something to do with yr hubby's "army" too, she will then send him to do a sperm (SA) test.

for some clinics, this can be done at home, and then to deliver it down to the clinic within 1hr. so it might be less embarassing for yr hubby. depends on which clinic yr gynae recommends him to. then some clinics provide verie nice/private room for yr hubby for the purpose, whereas others only provide a plain cold toilet... hahaha...
biggrin.gif

hi ju ju - pls do not let the past affect you, forget abt it and we r here for you k... same to u cheer bear...everyone make mistake and most impt we learnt from it.

like wat christine said, lets not harbour any hard feelings towards wat LBB has written or attack her bk. We must support each other and thats why got this thread...

gals,
thanks for being neutral. i'm not upset wif LBB, jus hope she will understand wat others had gone thru. wat i typed was to let her understand... not meant as an attack
happy.gif

hi gals... just to share good news here. i tested positive this morning using clearblue... and went gp and gt a weak positive also. gg to make appt with gynae tomorrow.

Gd morn! Congrats Jesmine!

I recall you didnt have much EWCM when BD near National Day? COs i also supp O tat day but you still strike! So good! Meaning if no EWCM sometimes also can? Wa...tat will be such an encouragement!

jesmine - congrats!!

cheerbear + juju - jia you jia you!! dun second guess or doubt urself coz of ur past experience.. hugz.. work hard together and will be rewarded one day!

Thanks all...

am gg to a gynae this afternoon. abit scared that it might be false alarm cos the gp say though +ve doesn't mean preggy cos sometimes some women gt certain dieases also got high HCG hormones.

jesmine

congrats....
how do you feel?? anything different??

hi all
just wanna ask, do ppl ovalute on CD 23??

my BBT shoot up on CD23..

caitlyn,
any idea how much does the checkup cost?

LBB,
i admit that i regret but that was not the rite time for me to get preg as i haven marry and my job is not that stable yet as i was onli a contract staff then. i agree with juju and christine.. unless u experience this b4 if not there is no way you can understand how i feel.

christine,
thanks.. i will jia you and so are the rest of the gals who are TTC
happy.gif
lets be the helping hands of each other
happy.gif

jesmine,
congrats!! dont mind can tell me how long have u been TTC?

sus sus,
wat is EWCM and BD? sorri i super blur..

<table border=1><tr><td>
500076.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sus sus</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
500077.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>26-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenia</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>23-24Jul</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
500078.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stileto </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taysetsuri </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caicai </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesmine</td></tr></table>

Hi Jesmine,
Congrats!

Anyone can advise me when to test with the OPK test strip if my cycle is 30-32 days? And should i test it everyday or on alternate days?

Thanks.

jesmine- gong xi gong xi! have a smooth pregnancy ahead!
happy.gif

i'm experiencin cramps now n been runnin to the loo more often.. it's too early for my AF to come. not too sure if these are early pregnancy signs (i hope so!!) i O on 21 aug n the earliest i can test wil be nxt wk...

Hi pantone,
cycle 30-32 days, u are likely to O on CD16-18. you may like to start testing on CD 14 or 15 jus in case your cycle shorten, dun wanna miss it. LH is last hormone to peak before O, last between 48hrs, though technically should O in 36hrs from surge, from one of the books i read. 1st urin in morning dun work, it takes about 6hrs from morning to peak, so best test in the afternoon &amp; dun drink water (will dilute) plus hold your pee for approx. 4hrs for concentration, but so far i can never hold that long, you can try, gee..... goodluck testing!!

Hi posh,

I should be DPO1 today. Please help to update. Thanks for your effort.
happy.gif

Guess what, from last Sat v-scan, I have 5 eggies this time! 20mm, 19mm, and the rest between 14mm and 18mm. 3 from my left ovary and 2 from my right. Gynae says normally only 1 will be fertilized. My right tube is suspected blocked. But I still have 3 from my left, I hope there is higher chance this cycle.
happy.gif

Hi Cheerbear

EWCM is egg white lookalike cervical mucus and BD is babydance meaning 'make baby time'

It is written in many books and on internet that EWCM is important, for spermie to be able to swim in it and thru it to reach egg.

Hi Whee,

You mean can scan before O to see how many eggs waiting to release???! Then why test OPK, just scan and wait for one of it to pop? Which day you go doc to scan?

Waa ... 14 to 20 mm quite big leh. But i thot egg is very small, cannot be seen by naked eye? Am i getting you all wrong here?

Sus_Sus,

Yeap, can do a v-scan to monitor the growth of the egg. Actually I don't think need to do OPK and v-scan together. Either one will do.

I also wonder since do v-scan, why need to do OPK too? But gynae deduced I have PCOS from there. I tested OPK +ve on CD13 (after clomid and 5 FSH jabs), but my eggs are still small. Gynae says the OPK +ve is detected due to my PCOS and not the LH surge. Maybe that's why do OPK too..

Btw, I took clomid and FSH jabs this cycle. So, went to gynae for monitoring of eggs. To ensure I respond to clomid and the jabs. Else waste $ and effort. Hehe.. So, I finally see OPK +ve and big eggs on my CD18, ie last Sat, after more FSH jabs.
happy.gif

Eh, I am not very sure. But I think eggs around 18mm onwards is the size to mature..

Hmm.. I believe you can request to do egg monitoring by the gynae. How long have you been TTCing? Talk to your gynae about it. I guess he/she can offer more advice.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>
500476.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sus sus</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
500477.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>26-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenia</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>23-24Jul</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
500478.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stileto </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taysetsuri </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caicai </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesmine</td></tr></table>

Ant - i also O on 21 Aug and i have cramps now and then, the most serious one was last sat, had to wake up middle of night....i not sure why it happen also.

cheerbear - sorry for e late response.. i think the check up will cost ard 100+ including e consultation fees u gotta pay.. think maybe u gotta call up n ask.. sorry i can't help u in this area..

whee - wat are FSH jabs ah? my gynae says if i take clomid, gotta see him on CD12.. and if eggs are ripe can take a jab to release the eggs.. but i dunno wat jab tt is leh..

tis mth dunno why.. i very dry.. very hard to even BD.. today is CD20 liao.. still no sign of EWCM..

caitlyn,
the jab to take on cd12 is hcg jab... force egg to be released. then if u wan to test wif hpt, gotta do it at least 18 days later to avoid testing +ve wif remaining traces frm hcg jab

juju - oic.. is it e jab tt u guys were saying will give u false preg symptoms? sighz.. my AF looks like it's not gonna cooperate.. but i think i've more or less decided to try clomid for just this one rd and see how my body reacts.. at e first sign tt it's not reacting well, i'll stop n wun do a second course.. hope u gals will support me altho i noe many of u felt i sld try TCM.. but i really can't bring myself to take e medications..

hey gals... i went gynae and can't see anything via us or v-scan. she say it's too early. so thought detected +ve, still can't see anything. hopefully it cling on. else i will be back to tcc again

babydust- let's hope for the best! i did BD on 21 n 22 aug. hope the spermie managed to catch the eggie! do u have other symptons?

jesmine

when was the first day of your last mensus?

Don't worry too much! sometimes when it's early, may not be able to see anything.

just treat as though you are preggie and be very careful. don't carry heavy things and don't squat. don't take all those tonics also.

All the best!
happy.gif

caitlyn,
thanks for the info.. i called up to ask but the nurse say hard to tell me how much as diff pple need diff test so the $$ oso diff amt.

can any1 tell me how many days will we have EWCM? is it 3 days? so it is mean that we must BD during these 3 days? thanks
happy.gif

kermit,
jus one curious qn.. u ask jesmine not to squat if preg so is it mean that preg cant squat? wat if we dunno we r preg? i mean sometime i suspect i am preg but i not sure coz too early to test and i still squat to hand wash my clothes will it affect?

hi cheer bear

yeah! better not to squat. during the early days, the fetus is very fragile, when we squat, we exert a lot of pressure on the lower abdomen which is not very good. so when you suspect you may be preggie. sit down on the floor rather than squat would be better.

caitlyn,
As what juju says, the jab to release the egg is HSG jab.

The FSH jabs are taken with clomid to ripen the egg. Sometimes, clomid may cause dryness. FSH jabs is also to counteract this side effect. Most gynaes would propose clomid only. If clomid alone helps, then don't need to bear with "pi2 rou4 zhi1 ku3".
happy.gif

kermit,
thanks for the advice.. i will try to take note but think sometime is still hard to sit on the floor to wash clothes ya :p

can any1 tell me how many days will we have EWCM? is it 3 days? so it is mean that we must BD during these 3 days?

my AF is on the 16 aug and my CD is 28-30 so which is the best day to BD? check from a few websites but all advice diff dates leh
sad.gif

cheer bear

get a small stool and sit on it. better than squatting!
happy.gif

i read some of your earlier posting. don't let the past haunt you too much! be positive and look to the future! All the best!
happy.gif

Back