A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Hi Cheer Bear

U shld O somewhere around 31 Aug to 2 Sept... try to BD maybe starting 30 Aug to 3 Sept to be safe lor... u may wanna start using BBT to be sure or perhaps, use OPK during these few days...

Not everyone have EWCM... Some will have it juz 1 day... some have it for 5 days... some dun hv it at all... so dun use EWCM as yr only guide lor...

Hi Caitlyn

The decision is yours... dun worry abt what others think... juz be more careful when taking Clomid, okie? Do take care...

yuki - thanks.. me just scared tt if anything were to happen, ppl will say 'i told u so'.. then i'll go crazy.. but yupz, i'll be very careful when taking clomid.. dun wanna rush things also

kermit,
thanks.. will jia you and best of luck to u too
happy.gif

yuki,
can teach me how to calculate the 31/8 to 2/9 dates?
BBT is it body temp? i heard must take early in the morning b4 u step out of bed.. but me too blur to take in the morning :p
thinking to buy OPK next mth if this mth still cant strike.. veri ex hor.. i think the price is ard $80-100 for the 7 strips of test rite?

kermit, my first day is on 14th jul. o day on 9th aug. tested positive on 27th aug. the gynae prescribe some folic acid and multivatamin to take

oh jesmine

then your cycle is quite long. did the gynae say when to go back for another scan?

just rest well and eat well in the meantime
happy.gif

Hi Posh,
Thanks for your advise. But can tell me how do derive CD16-18 based on 30-32 days cycle? Hows the calculation? And the OPK strips to test on everyday from CD14 or alternate day will do?

pantone

it is based on the normal 14 days luteal phase after ovulation. After ovulation, AF should come after 14 days in normal women. so to get ovulation day, just work backwards and minus 14 from your cycle days (30-14=16, 32-14=18)

but some women may have a luteal phase defect which caused their luteal phase to be less than 14 days. this problem typically will affect fertility.

OPK is better to test every day. in fact for me, once i started to detect surge, i test twice a day. i use the strips bought from the internet so isn't very expensive.

Hi gals
last cycle no luck, AF came last week.
Thinking of going holiday next mth
happy.gif

Hi kermit
u test OPK twice a day? how many hrs apart?

kermit - yupz.. hb n i decided to try clomid this rd when AF comes.. n ensure proper monitoring.. once detect any little sign tt body does not react well with clomid will not continue with a second course.. in e meantime, i'm tyring to eat well and gain weight.. i decided on this as i really cannot bring myself to take TCM.. i'll puke and all so not absorbing anything anyway..

Thanks Kermit!

Ya, Cheerbear, i dun mind share the shipping but i gonna buy next mth ... cos maybe tis mth, i will strike! Hehe ... talk as if hor? Must got faith mah!

Hi everyone, me and my wife have been trying to conceive for the past year , but so far still no luck yet. We are thinking of going for fertility testing to check up on our current health status. Appreciate any kind opinions where should I start, what sort of tests should I do, which hospital to go for and what are the charges like? Thanks for everyones help.

hi keith

You should first find yourself a gynae and schedule a visit. During the visit, the gynae will do a transvaginal scan for your wife to check for cysts, fibroids etc. It would be good to go when she is about day 12 to day 14 (depending on her cycle) or so in her menstrual cycle. This is because in a typical 28-day cycle, a woman should ovulate around day 14. So if a scan is done around day 12, the gynae would be able to see if your wife has any dominant follicles (eggs) which are about to pop out and be able to tell you if your wife is able to ovulate on her own or not.

As for yourself, if you are ready and wants to get things done fast, request for a SA (semen analysis) during the gynae visit.

The charges for a scan is around $120 to $150 and a SA about $50. You will need to pay for consultation as well. So the visit may cost you maybe $250 or less.

All the best!

hi kermit, due in dec christmas...a BIG christmas present for you and ur hb ...hehe..have u think of bb's name...oh btw, is a prince or princess? sorie, i can't remembert whether did i ask u before. old liao...
kao_sticktongue.gif

hi caityln, me on and off come in and post...sometimes too tie up with work...
m still trying hard...just finished my TCM. But, this month dun think will strike becoz my abdomen started to have the crampy feeling which i always have when AF is approaching and temp never went any higher...though m veri disappointed but bu si xin..will keep trying...

Btw, your TCM is in powder form or in capsule? is it the smell tt make u puke? becoz mine is in capsule form so the smell and taste was reduce to minimum loh...ya, i think both of us must put on more weight(eat healthy food not junk food leh). ;p
let's jia you
happy.gif

hi gals.... today is my CD34 liao, AF still not here but no high hopes cos my BBT is dropping already... i only take my BBT a few days before my expected AF date cos very tiring to take BBT. CD31 & CD32 - bbt is 36.8, CD34 & CD34 (today) is 36.7. my basal 2 decimal thermometer no batt liao so using the normal thermometer.

cheer bear

i also went o order from the website which u posted.
was just wondering why gruandian and watson dun sell the strip one?? the one they sell so expensive.

f,
ya lor.. strip one more cheap is bcoz it doesnt come with the plastic case mah. maybe is spore govt restriction bah.. i dunno leh..

saw u buying at the other thread liao... hope with the o strip we can strike ya :p jia you bah
happy.gif

Cheer bear
Dun worry ... i believe ur unability to be preggie now had nothing to do with ur previous abortion.... Try harder...... I had a 14 mths boi currently and had an abortion few yrs ago.... still very sad whenever i think back of my decision then....as I was still schooling...

Me also ttc for 3 months plus for a second one....wish u had an earlier success and success for me as well
happy.gif

Hi Cheerbear and sus sus

I tried to pm you, but it wasnt on.

Could you pm me? I have OPKs strips for sale.

Hi ladies,
Its been so quiet here these few days. I just wan to share my story...
happy.gif

I tested HPT +ve on wed morning then again on Thurs. It was totally unexpected and I still can't believe it cos we only BD once on CD 15 and i normally O bt CD 17-20. The reason y we did not try too hard this cycle is cos my gynae told us on CD16 tt I hv endo and it will be very difficult for me to get preggy without doing lap to clear off the cyst first.

The gynae told me to go back to see him when my menses reports but I hv been hving a lot of yellowish discharge and sore breast lately which is y i decided to take the test...

OMG... Tami... congratulations!!!!!
503649.gif

Really Happy to hear that... think, for yr case, better see the gynae earlier... if I'm not wrong, gotta monitor more closely... especially if yr cysts are big... hopefully, wif this pregnancy, yr cyst will reduce in size and dun need to do lap afterall....

How I wish I will get preggy soon too... Spread some baby dust to me okie... this coming week is my BD week... ehhehehe...

glayz,
i believe after ur abortion u must have rest for a while.. maybe a yr or so b4 u ttc again rite? so mind to tell me how long have u been ttc b4 u get preg?

ryes,
thanks for offering but i already placed my orders liao.
happy.gif

tami,
congrats!! take good care of urself
happy.gif

Hi gals...thanks
But hor...even though I hv tested twice, I am still doubtful cos as I said, I only BD once and everything...can't help feeling worried. I think I will test again tmr morning and I can only see a gynae end nxt wk as it is closing period and I hv to work late.

Oh and also my AF is not due yet... I itchy hands, tested on DPO12..normally AF will arrive after DPO15. So I still scared tt my AF may arrive anytime and its all false alarm.

Yuki, I know I hv to monitor closely. If I am really preggy, hv to be very carefully cos if the cyst grows bigger and bigger then may cause M/C so may hv to operate with the baby in the womb. Hv heard of such cases before so I am a bit worried. But for now, guess I can only wait and see lor... spread baby dust to u..work hard this week and I am sure ur turn will come soon. Now I really believe tt anything is possible..its only a matter of time so must hv faith!!

tami

CONGRATS!

with 2 hpts, don't think it's false alarm already! and if there is enuff HCG on DPO12 to get a +ve, should be already!

So happy for you!

Quick make an appointment to confirm it! Miracles do happen!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>
503687.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
503688.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sus sus</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
503689.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>26-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenia</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>23-24Jul</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
503690.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stileto </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taysetsuri </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caicai </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesmine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</td></tr></table>

tami

i remembered two other mtbs in my Dec 06 thread also have cysts in their womb, and are doing ok. I can't remember their nicks, but you could go over there and ask for advice.
happy.gif

kermit,posh,sharon, caitlyn,
Thanks for all ur well wishies.
kermit, I will pop over to the thread later...really hope tt everything will be ok for me...
I will see a gynae nxt week and keep u gals updated...
And baby dust to all gals trying hard... don give up...I know it is not easy..it has been a long and stressful process for me too but it is all well worth it
happy.gif

tami - dun be too worried.. since u able to detect +ve so early, that sld mean ur HCG levels are high rite? tt sld mean have enough preggie hormones.. good good.. =)

tami,

Congrats! Really happy for you. This tells us everything is not impossible. Miracles do happen!
happy.gif

Spread some baby dust to me too!
happy.gif

Hi Tami

Dun worry yourself over nothing lah... most of the time, cyst will either stop growing or disappear after u get preggy... one of my fren recently got preggy also like that... think by 4th mth... the cysts diminish liao... look @ the positive side...

This week if u really cannot go... then be more careful this week also lor... dun carry heavy things, dun squat... and if got any spotting... must die die see a gynae... dun care whether closing or not closing... okie...

yuki, yup i will be extra careful. Guess now I worry also no use... i will try to relax and wait for my gynae appt lor..

Thanks whee! baby dust to u!

Hi All

I just tested OPK at 10pm. Its positive. That means i ovulate soon rite? But will this test be accurate cos its done at 10pm not afternoon and i think i may have pee too much into the stick. How?

Cheer Bear....
b4 others start to hit me....
Actually I only ttc for 1 month before i was preggie.....hb was also shocked as we will just joking initially to have a child.... but this 2nd one after 4 months ttc liao leh......(think trying for my boi too successful liao so now a bit impatient)

Think I must not be too stress...which may be the case now as I really want to have another child....so all ttc- ers relax hor...maybe higher chance to be preggie.. think i must learn to relax liao

Back