A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Congratulations Tami, take great care
happy.gif

Thanks juju & dolp
happy.gif

Tested again with clearblue this morning...it is a BFP. But when I went to see gynae, he can't see the sac yet... he said it is only 4 weeks, still too early to see anything but it could be ectopic pregnancy too
sad.gif
. He asked me to go back again in 10 days...
The nxt 10 days is gg to be so difficult to pass as I will be worried...just hv to hope tt everything is fine..

sus sus, as long as u see +ve on OPK, just BD these few days lah....don think too much or give urself too much stress...gd luck

Tami

Yeah! it's going to be a tough 10 days! But don't worry too much! as long as there is no strange pains at the sides or spotting, shouldn't be etopic. Just that 4 weeks is too early to see anything only! Think happy thoughts! that will help your little bb in developing!

God bless!
happy.gif

Hi Tami

Dun give yourself too much stress... Juz wish for the best... dun eat / drink anything cooling... and be more careful when u move around these few days...

Yr gynae told u that it might be ectopic pregnancy or u imagine yrself? he asked u to go back in 10 days' time because by then shld be able to see the sac? sometimes, when u wanted something badly... when it happens... u tend to imagine the worst... But most of the time.. it's okie... u r only giving yrself unnecessary stress...

So, juz relax and enjoy the pregnancy process... dun get any depression coz u think too much hor... do drop by and chit chat wif us... concentrate on yr work... anything but think abt the 10 days... okie?

Hi kermit & yuki,
Thanks for your assurance...yuki i guess u are right. Because I wanted this baby so much and it came when I least expected it, I kind of feel uneasy. And I don't know y but I keep feeling that my AF may still come any moment...guess I'm becoming a bit paranoid liao...

I still don feel any difference in my body except for tender breasts...no nausea at all. The gynae say I shld be able to see the sac in 10 days time but he also said it could be ectopic to i hv to look out for any sharp pain or bleeding.

Guess now I can only concentrate on my work and try not to think abt it...and coming here to chit chat really helps
happy.gif

hi tami, understand your feeling...dun think too much...everything will be fine. Like what yuki said careful with the food u eat and dun carry heavy things...Take good care...
happy.gif

Hi Tami,

Thanks! And congrats! Ya, dun think so much! Your bb will be fine and strong. Why not think about what to expect instead, buy clothes etc ... will cheer you up i guess, with all that excitement.

Me today supposedly O, past 3 days OPK tested positive so we BD thru out. Today will give it a rest since past 3 days work shd do it. HB also lame bed liao.

Tmr will be DPO1 liao ... hope God approve that its THIS mth ... hehe. I wait till neck gonna drop liao.

Nowsaday like not many pple in this thread liao hor... very quiet leh...

Today is my CD 16... see abit of EWCM... very happy... but the strange thing is my BBT dropped to 36.12 liao leh... dunno if it meant that I've O... my EWCM only started since yesterday... a little today... according to the fertility book that I bought, O shld be the last day of EWCM leh... now abit confused... but anyway... will juz BD all the way tonite.. heheheh.. wish me luck..

Nowsaday like not many pple in this thread liao hor... very quiet leh...

Today is my CD 16... see abit of EWCM... very happy... but the strange thing is my BBT dropped to 36.12 liao leh... dunno if it meant that I've O... my EWCM only started since yesterday... a little today... according to the fertility book that I bought, O shld be the last day of EWCM leh... now abit confused... but anyway... will juz BD all the way tonite.. heheheh.. wish me luck..

Hi Caitlyn

Glad to see u around... how r u getting on?

Ya, will jia you tonite... but going for an interview... then after that a farewell dinner before going home... hopefully, still hv the energy...

yuki - me ah.. okies lah.. this mth my CM a bit haywire.. cannot track anything.. today is CD27 liao.. actually this rd, hb n i hardly BD.. dunno y, alot of times not successful.. but well.. will just keep trying lor.. =)

Thanks dolph & sus sus..

Hi yuki....gd luck to u...both for ur interview and ur BD-ing...
happy.gif

caitlyn, don think too much...just keep trying and trying..jiayou!

Tdy my colleague on maternity leave came back to give out her baby boy's 1st mth cakes...she brought her baby...sooo CUTE!
I almost wanted to snatch the baby and don return her...haha :p

Hi Caitlyn

Wat do u mean by alot of times not successful? busie?

Hi Tami...

Thanks.. hahahah... u dun be so chong tong leh...

Thanks Caitlyn! You too!

Btw, anyone can share if you have problems with BBT?

I have came across a few times when my alarm clock rings, i stretch out my right hand take thermometer then put in mouth straight away, still lying down and not moving much, my BBT was ... say 35.92.

After this read, i put it in my mouth again to test a 2nd time, this time it dropped to 35.88?!

How come ah? Then what temp am i to take since both measured within less than 5 mins apart. I thot 2nd BBT take should be higher? Strange.

Hi Sus sus

Eeerr.... nvr try to take twice before... so not very sure...

In any case, 35.92 & 35.88 actually... it's quite close, isn't it? Is this yr BBT for today?

Hello Yuki,

nope, thats for sat leh, before my O which was yesterday. Today higher liao 36.25, hope tml higher and higher then means O rite?

36.25 - 35.92 = 0.33 increase only leh, haiz ... may my progesterone level increase, else even if conceive also cannot implant.

Can i ask, when do you gals stop testing OPK?

I using Watsons OPK now, tested from fri till today. The results abit confusing.

1/9(10pm) - Test line same color as control line
2/9 (5pm) - Test line darker than control line
3/9 (9pm) - Test line darker than control line
4/9 (9pm) - Test line faint
5/9 (7pm) - Test line and control both faint

Like that mean i probably O before 4/9 (9pm) rite? Its as per my prediction. Shd i continue testing tomolo?

Wonder if the Watsons ones are accurate. Anyone using also?

SusSus, the online OPK i used normally indicates O after 1 -2 days when the OPK showed a dark +ve line, if watsons one respond the same way, u shld O around 4 or 5 Sept.

hi hi,

Thanks ant, don;t give up...keep on trying..

sus sus, I am always confused by opk results so after a while i stopped using...

yuki..how? did u work hard last night??

Tdy is a busy day at work so unitl now then hv time to log in

Hi Tami

ya lor.. we did... though we reached home almost around 12... juz a quickie... hopefully, will be successful...

was thinking maybe giving it a miss last nite... since yesterday's BBT already 36.12 but very scare also that it will be THE NITE... so, continue to BD lor... luckily we continued... today's BBT is 36.11... if we didn't BD last nite... i sure very fed-up today... hahhahaa...

Dunno whether to continue tonite or not... to be doubly sure... guess see whether got mood after the dinner gathering tonite lor...

Hi Yuki, if not too tired then better continue lor...until u see a rise in BBT... ning ke sha cuo bu ke fang guo mah....haha...

Hi Tami

I got a feeling I didn't O this cycle leh... today already CD 18 liao... but BBT getting lower and lower each day... today is 36.05... so sian...

Anyway, ever since the removal of 1 ovary already expected that some of the mths won't be ovulating... but can't help getting depressed...

We didn't manage to BD last nite coz very tired liao...

Hi yuki,
Pls don feel depress, don give urself too much stress...as long as u don give up, someday u will succeed..

Its ok if u din ovulate this cycle, u still hv many many more cycles to come...okie? Be positive and keep going...
happy.gif

Yuki, I jus happened to pop by this thread. Jia you, don't be discouraged.... understand how u feel. Need to take care of your body more important. Maybe ovulation is coming leh since your temp dipping so low? I know my ovulation if i dun take drug will usually be around CD 20.

I just tried 2 cycles of SO-IUI in june and aug, but failed. was quite miserable, now gynae reviewd and can't find out what is wrong. all the hormones level okay, egg size ok, sperm ok. *sigh*
she recommend IVF end of the year. never tot i will venture that far into fertility treatment....

hi all

today is my CD34.which is my normal cyc length.
tested on CD31 but -ve.

but temp has been a constant high since CD 23(i also got BD) so maybe i got O since that day. now only waiting for my BBT to drop so i know when AF coming.

is it true that 10 days after sex can test the kit liao? cos i heard this from a doc. so since i tested on CD31 is a -ve does that mean i no chance liao.

choco,
if the hcg hormone level is not high enuff, u usu wun be able to test +ve early. try testing like 14 or 18 days after ovulation. keep your fingers crossed for hope
happy.gif

Hi Tami

Juz wanted some place to vent my disappointment lor...

Juz now went toilet saw EWCM again... really wondering... really haven't O yet meh? today already CD 18 wo... I normally O on CD 16-17... I heard also O too late also not very good... will try to BD tonite lor... see can hit jackpot or not lor...

Hi Dawn

Thanks for the encouragement... ya lor... will try again tonite..

Yr hormones, egg all okie, why are u taking drugs? wat drugs u taking and what is it for? Sure u wanna go to the extend of IVF? Heard it's a very difficult process leh...

Hi Choco

If u O on CD 23, yr AF should come around CD 37 leh... If yr BBT remain high for 18 days... then there's a good chance that u r preggy... since today is only yr CD 34... u may wanna wait for 3 more days to see if yr BBT got drop or not lor.. if u can wait then wait till CD 41 lor... if really cannot "lun" then on CD 37, can try to test for HPT lah...

But how come yr cycle so long one?

Hi Choco

Stress can cause delay in Ovulation... and in this case, yr O date is CD 23... likelihood... it's going to be extended mah... coz luteal phase is usually 12 to 16 days... and for most pple shld be 14 days...

yuki, taking puregon injections to stimulate egg growth so that doc can monitor and select the date to release egg do insemination. what to do, really want baby so much, now seriously considering IVF. Going for a counselling session next week b4 signing the papers.

choco, think u test a bit early.

Hi Dawn

OIC.... Think twice lor... think IVF is both "resources" consuming and very stressful... plus the physical pain u gotta go thr'... dunno if i can take it...

hi gals... long time no 'see'.

hmm. we have one more graduate ya. Congratulation TAMI!!! spray babydust to me... need it desperately.

Heee now is my O time... will work hard to make BB. :p

yuki - i went to gynae this wed. I told her about my visit to TCM for past few month to tiao my body and would like to find out if i do well. She did v-scan for me and saw big egg, so she ask me to try harder.

But she also ask me to consider IUI now since has been trying for so long with no luck! I am still considering as the % of conceiving is not very high also.

HI Yuki, Bettlebug

I think we are seeing the same sinseh (@ Fortune Ctr). Having taken her medicines religiously for almost 6 mths, I've gotten results... am now 9 weeks peggie
happy.gif
So, gam-bah-dei!

Bettlebug - u seen Lisa?
I going for HSG to check my tubes...see wats the results first then decide further wat to do.

HI Koori

I had an ectopic pregnancy (bb implanted outside the womb) in Jan this yr in which I had to remove one of my fallopian tubes. With only 50% chance of conceiving, plus my menses has always been irregular (once in 3-4mths), I decided to turn to TCM to 'tiao bu' my body. I got the TCM contact from this thread too
happy.gif

Unlike western methods (hormone pills, IUI etc), I know I cannot expect quick results with TCM. I consciously remind myself to be patient (and inevitably I become optimistic). To me, seeing results in 6 mths is a bonus to me.

Having sad experiences of misccarriages (actually I had two miscarriages before), now I jus hope that my pregnancy journey is uneventful.

CHeers!

<table border=1><tr><td>
511075.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
511076.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>18-20 Sep</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
511077.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sus sus</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>26-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenia</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>23-24Jul</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
511078.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stileto </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taysetsuri </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caicai </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesmine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mum Wannabe</td></tr></table>

morning all.. haven't logged in for awhile..

mum_wannabe - CONGRATULATIOns!!! =)

yuki - not successful = no pentration coz i find it very painful..

today is my CD34 liao.. wonder this rd cycle will be how long? sianz.. can't wait for AF to report!! last mth stunned me by reporting on CD20 when i DIDN't want it.. now i want, pian pain dun report! horrigible

Back