A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

hoonie,

having cramps on and off but maybe cos i wan to poo poo. haha...

hayashi,

i am trying to ignore the symtoms. i dun wan to think abt it cos i think it's too early for preggie symptons cos today is only my CD20. i O on CD17, today is only DPO3

lynn,

i normally O on CD17

Haha..Sharon...

Guess in the meanwhile just relax and keeping fingers crossed...Will pray hard for u
happy.gif

bloom,
i had been using first urine (have used prob more than 50 hpts to date, cfrm i noe how to use
happy.gif
). so confirm i'm not preg liao. will induce af on mon.
happy.gif

Comparing my latest temp which is causing some confusion.

CD12 - 36.35
CD13 - 36.18
CD14 - (didn't take)
CD15 - 36.09
CD16 - 36.45
CD17 - 36.49
CD18 - 36.19 (SAT Morning)

Looking at the temp, the other time when i posted, i think i have O on CD15. But now there is a drop in temp. Is the O on CD15 a false alarm?

I did encounter once of spotting with some yellowish discharge today when i wipe after I poo-poo...Hmm.. think to soon for implantation right?

bloom,
get progesterone frm gynae to fake body progesterone increase. after the sudden increase & no pregnancy, hormones will kinda fall and send signals to body to start af

ohohjazz,

smetimes woman will encounter yellowish discharge after the O cycle is over...And the discharges for implantation should be brownish or a pastel pink in colour...Defintly u are not having implantaion bleeding in the uterus now

lynn,

my O is usually between cd15 to cd17...however,during this cycle there is a delay.I O on CD 25...So ur late O isn't abnormal at all....

gals,

super weird. Today I got the sticky cm. And it is only 2-3 days from my supposing AF! Don't tell me i just O? (I didn't have any BD for the past 10 days due to the yellow discharge issue). Today is the 28th day from my last mense.

Eh...do u think it's weird?

Hmm..icebaby...you not suay lah...I envy u got 2 kids now at such young age...and I am one year younger than u and have none...And now also not sure if I am fertile or not...sighz...
kao_cry.gif

Dun worry icebaby,you always have the next cycle!
happy.gif

hoonie,

thanks for the comfort.
I know that I am making it sound like a mountain over a mole hill. I guess I am full of uncertainty now..esp trying for a 3rd one because my cycle seems veri different from last time (before my 2nd kid).

But have u check with ur gyne what's wrong or if either party has any issue?

I guess I just feel so lost....
sad.gif

Hi icebaby,

Me and hubby only started 2 months back...so no hurry to go check up 1st coz we actually aiming for piggy baby...I think by sept if still no results then go gynae and check up...Maybe I had seen too many infertility issues of pple ard me that's why I am scare...**Me also worry too much**...

I guess within 6 months,u should be able to conceive yr 3rd one lah...no prob...I have confidence in you..
kao_biggrin.gif
I think God wants to give you a piggy baby...

juju,

maybe u can go to ur gynae for a blood test to confirm if u are preggie

ohohjazz,

i also same as u, i O on CD17 (OPK shows +ve, and my next three days BBT are higher than CD17), FF also shows that i O on CD17, today is CD21 and my temp is lower than yesterday. although today's BBT is lower than yesterday, FF still shows i O on CD17.

hoonie,

i also wan a piggy baby. i love piggies!

ya, icebaby, u are lucky cos u already have 2 kids... envy u

Gals,

Can I check are when we ve ewcm it means we have O or going to O? Are we supposed to BD WHEN or AFTER we have ewcm? Blur...

I am also not sure leh...Zenn...hehe...I just BD alternate days from CD10 to CD20..I haven start taking my BBT or use OPK...
happy.gif

hoonie, looks like oni 2 of us today :p mine not regular lah. trying to monitor ewcm but ve not figure out exactly haha

Icic..zenn...yalor...just now raining mah..so dun feel like gng out lor...
biggrin.gif

Are you currently seeing any gynae? Or on clomid?I heard that clomid helps for those gals who dun have regular meanses..

Hi hoonie,

Yalor. Waitin for HB to buy lunch back hee

Ya seeing dr Adrian n on first cycle of clomid. Not sure if it really work on me yet. U?

I am not seeing any gynae at the moment...I just starting trying in March this year..Will try till sept,if no result then go and see gynae lor...I am also sourcing for a gynae to do a pre-preggy check up...Any good gynae to recommend in the north area?

Hello All,

Today i realise that i had some pale yellow creamy CM. But i did not BD during my O' day and my cycle is super irregular. Any idea whats that?

HI Penguin, Zenn & Hoonie,

usually to find out if I O, i take my BBT everyday at the same time starting from AF day, then as I begin to notice my temperature dropping (meaning lower temp than usual), usually the 6th drop in temp will be ovulation day and to confirm i will use OPK around this time to confirm O. also when near or b4 O, you will notce your CM becoming watery to EWCM. once EWCM, it is most fertile period. Hope sharing this helps
kao_wink.gif

zenn, thok when u see the EWCM already, you are going to O anytime within the 24-48hours? So when see EWCM, start BD anytime.

posh, thank you thank you for sharing. Today is only my CD05. Still waiting long long before I can BD..

My average is 33 days, but last LMP my cycle length stretched to 37days, so for this cycle, should I still take 33 days as my average or 37 days? Because 33 - 37 days the O date is quite different. Any advice?

Hi hoonie,
2 of my friends delivered by Lawrence Ang from TMC. Think he has clinic at sembawang.

Hi posh,
Oh... I lz to BBT leh hee

Hi penguin,
Oh so EWCM meaning going to O. Thanks!

penguin - i was super KS.. coz my cycle is super irregular..either super short or super long.. so i started testing on CD12.. thru to CD18.. in the end O on CD21.. so i start to learn how to monitor CM.. =)

hayashi - abundant CM = highly fertile? u mean EWCM or in general?

zenn - yup.. sld have two lines when u O.. =)

minidach - CONGRATS!!

HI yuki,

can pls update my date .. O date - 13/5 CD16..
happy.gif
happy.gif
THanks!!

hi sharon,

i finally see my +ve OPK yesterday and this morning, very clear +ve OPK .hehe.. it's CD16 again, same as last month.. wish you all the best ya!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

hi ladies,

anyone ever tested +ve OPK (dark line) for consecutive 2 days? When does it mean? Hyper hormones or false reading?? Aren't we suppose to see one positive reading each month???

hi ladies who are on clomid,

should we do scans to check out egg counts and size after taking pills? gynae never advise in details what to expect taking clomid...is Duinum 50mg (clomiphene citrate) equivalent to clomid? popping it in next cycle...

Hi stileto,
Some of the gynae will suggested to do U/S in mid cycle whereas some will suggested blood test on CD23. Ur gynae nv suggested any?

Hi caitlyn,
Thanks!

stileto,

clomiphene citrate is the generic name for clomid.

i think why u get 2 +ve is because the LH level is still high,that's why experts alwaz advise us to BD within 24 to 48 hours after the rise in LH level.

Thanks for the recommendation...Zenn...But i heard that at Dr Ang's clinic is crowded all the time and have to wait quite long as her pregnancy check up package is cheaper than the rest...I am shortlisting Dr Don Wong from Gynae Link at Admiralty MRT too...I will call both clinic and see i guess...

Hayashi,

If there is no EWCM seen in the month,does that mean we are not ovulating at all??

hoonie,

no,u can't use EWCM as the main indication to identify if u have O.Some woman who didn't have EWCM,oso did O during their cycle

Back