A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

ling
thanks for telling me..
happy.gif

girls... news of Loving, which she just sms me 1 min ago... Let's pray for her n her bb...

sms wrote: BB condition seem not really good n le4 guan1. Doc doing 2 hormonr test today n sat to compare both result. if sat results never double up as today result, mean bb might not be suitable to keep it liao. Mon need to go back doc again. Normal we in preg hormone will increase day to day up to delivery. Me quite Worry.

my kk doc know my JB gynae, today scan not clear, not even can see the heartbeat which actually have been detect on last sun. Somemore bb dimension decrease!?

OMG! let's hope loving's bb is alright...will keep her in prayers...

ling: don't surprise us tomorrow hor...you say you look like ah soh...make sure okay??? kekekeke

Hi Sneaky, Sandy, Naturally, Elmo, Ling, Mei Mei, Carrie & Val,

I don't know why every since the new year starts, I become so busy, Hardly at my desk, can't log in at all. Everytime I log in, you all gone home liao
sad.gif

Anyway, do sms me your next gathering date in case I miss coming here again!

Lyn, are you the Lyn I know from the support group: Endo & Fibroids? I also hardly go there nowadays. Think must really find time in the weekend to reply Flower's mail as well
happy.gif

Hopeful, ever since I become so busy and take out my CD from the TTC list, I don't even remember my CD liao. Luckily, I log in my CD01 in the calendar or else I wouldn't know my CD! How are you now? Good news to share?
happy.gif

Hi Loving, really hope that your baby is alright. Take good care, we're with you.

Juliann
happy.gif
, I'm counting down the days to see my gynae. Very nervous as the days go by. I'm going to ask her to do hormone tests and HSG for me. If tubes are clear, I'll ask her if I can try Clomid.

Sneaky dear, such a pity I can't join u gals tomorrow. If not, I will keep touching ur tummy too
biggrin.gif
Take good care
happy.gif

How's Miracle? She also very busy at work like me hor...

Choo, you are so positive now! Keep up the good attitude to TTC. I also trying hard to keep it that way. Nowadays better cos so busy at work, hardly got time to think about TTC
happy.gif

Elmo, gynae ever told me we must be very well stimulated before we'll get wet and ready for BD. If you are feeling tight and uncomfortable, apply some lubricant (Try Preseed) around the surrounding of your vagina area and it will help. Sometimes you may be wet inside but outside still dry
happy.gif

daisylove: it's a pity you can't join us. next time okay??? i'll reserve my tummy for you to touch...i hope you won't need it!

hi daisy.. do take care of urself ok ;)

loving.. take care & dun worry too much.. HOPE ur BB is alrite ok.. WE R HERE FOR U!!

YEAH!! i juz detect O using OPK :p so happy.. later workin OT(BD) liao.. lolz

Daisy,

dun overwork urself,okie?
health more impt
happy.gif

ya...so sad u cant join us tomr
still keep in touch n see u in this thread
u gt pc at hm?

Ling,
will keep loving in prayers,hope she is coping well
but Lyn, wat is baby dimension decrease?

Hi DaisyLove,

I keep my fingers crossed for you.
happy.gif

Hope everything is fine.
happy.gif

I will SMS you once we decide on our 3rd gathering date.

Manuka, Congratulations!!

Elmo..don be sad. You are not alone..sometimes I also feel no mood to "do it" also. Maybe you are just too stress to BD loh..relax abit.

Hope Loving is fine.

Wish you girls a enjoyable 2nd outing
happy.gif

hi ladies

yes, i m joining today gathering. may i know what time is the gathering? also can i hv the address pls?

ling: u going to the gathering fm the west huh??? if its convenient for u, can i take a lift fm u? can i meet u at cck mrt station? but need to know wat time u r going? if its early at 6.30pm, then its okie.... i will go there on my own.

loving: sad to hear the bad news. take good care & hope ur bb will be fine.

sandy: u too take good care & i hope to meet u in the next gathering.

253161.gif

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 25 Feb 05
sandy .......... CD 05
bookworm ....... CD 05
jentan ......... CD 07
nyny ........... CD 09
loveluis ....... CD 10
badgirl ........ CD 11
juliann ........ CD 11
sugarbun ....... CD 13
angie .......... CD 15
elmo ........... CD 16
snowball ....... CD 20
verone ......... CD 20
bea ............ CD 21
dawn ........... CD 23
aps ............ CD 24
ttc2 ........... CD 25
kelly .......... CD 30
hopeful ........ CD 30
nik ............ CD 32
mei mei ........ CD 47
meijia ......... CD 63
celestine ...... CD 71
hopeformiracle . CD 74

</font><font color="aa00aa">
Graduates - EDD
huggie ......... ??/02/05
jara ........... 28/02/05
lbs ............ 02/03/05
seiko .......... 08/03/05
lilac .......... 09/03/05
KC ............. 14/03/05
ribena ......... 19/03/05
funny .......... 15/04/05
oreo ........... 14/05/05
sharon ......... 17/05/05
bluesea ........ 22/05/05
ras ............ 07/06/05
jamci .......... 15/06/05
megtan ......... 21/06/05
stupid ......... 10/07/05
tuffy .......... 17/07/05
bubbleling ..... 19/07/05
wendyg ......... 09/08/05
tingting ....... 09/08/05
miso ........... 20/08/05
angel .......... 28/08/05
ilmare ......... 11/09/05
confused ....... 21/09/05
garfield ....... 22/09/05
loving ......... 03/10/05
mrstan ......... 05/10/05
sneaky ......... 06/10/05
jenifur ........ 13/10/05
kris ........... 22/10/05
ling ng ........ 23/10/05

</font><font color="119911">CD = Cycle Day; AF = Aunt Flo = menses;</font>

Common Terms used</font>
Checking your CM and Folic Acid
The TTC Prayer

<font color="ff0000">If you like to join us, please let me know, so that I can add you into our CD Update List.
happy.gif
</font>

253162.gif
253163.gif
253164.gif

morning ladies!

It is fri!!
happy.gif

hopeful,

u are CD 30!!so excited for you!any symptoms for you?
happy.gif

Sandy,

Please take care of yourself....

Sneaky,

I wanted to ask you this last week now then I remembered!

Did your hubby manage to finish the one month supply of andriol before you conceived?

Daisylove,
we miss u leh! U must come in here more often, even if nobody here when u log in, can still leave us a msg mah...
happy.gif

Looking forward to see Ling, Cafe and Classy!
253172.gif

Loving... dun give up hope yet, ok?
*** hugs loving ***
253173.gif

Nausea can be due to other reasons like food or psychological, but eh... breast tenderness?? Dun think so lor... heehee, Lyn, hope to hear good news from u!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

lyn,

I have been having breast tenderness,nausea,bloating stomach before my AF due and somehow I sub consciously link it to 'a might be preggie'symptoms...for me,I dun think it is psychological cos I really feel the pain in my breasts and stomach very full and uncomfortable...

It is a shame that AF and preggie symtoms are almost identical...

naturally,

I love your bear!!so cute and huggable!!
happy.gif

Anymore ladies joining?? any updates??

2nd outing 25 february 2005,Friday:
<font color="ff0000">Sneaky
cafe
Naturally
Ling
Juliann
Hopeful
HopeForMiracle
Valerie
Classy (leaving early)</font> - someone suggeset to tie her to the chair to prevent her leaving.. wakaakakakakaka

cafe: my hubby meeting his ex boss at suntec, likely to leave cck at 6.15pm... u can? call or sms me lor since u have my number.

Sandy: my deepest condolences.

naturally: u hor.. so happy to see me har?? kekeke... my tummy pain has slowly gone.. hoping my little bb is ok.. so worried now as next sat gng to see bb's heartbeat....

good morning girls!

choo: yes, he started on his 3rd course when i conceived...

sandy: am so sorry to hear of the bad news. do take care....

I used to have breast tenderness one week before AF due. Very accurate one, exactly 7 days and AF will turn up. However, after my miscarriage, all my PMS are different already. Every cycle I experience different symtoms and worse still, symptoms of pregnancy which give me false hopes... I have not had breast pain as PMS for a while already... so this time I dunno is it false hope again
sad.gif

Ling,
Thank you for the invitation. I will not be able to make it for the meeting. Hope you gals will enjoy the meet... and get preggie soon after touching sneaky's and ling's tummy...

choo.. ya i forgot :p sorry hor.. but U READY for ur BATTLE rite... keke jiayou me juz started my 1st battle yesterday :p

Sneaky,
Androil is testoterone rite? Is it prescribed by your gynae?

I am feeling so sad this morning... Hubby seems to have ED... or too tired to BD... halfway he will be snoring away
sad.gif
Or maybe something wrong with me
sad.gif

Lyn, dun say that! Fatigue and stress affects any man, i'm sure it's not your fault! Let him have a good nite's sleep, and i'm sure he'll be as alive as a dragon, hee, so no worries ya!
biggrin.gif

Wah, u all like my bear bear har? Then take and use lor!
happy.gif
Bear bear power!
biggrin.gif

hi juliann...
i have already email you. pls check!!

loving...
take good care and be strong!!

ling, sneaky, naturally, cafe, hopeful, hopeformiracle, juliann and all others......
feeling excited to see you gals this evening!!

Daisylove, choo, mei mei,
I don't think I'll share any good news this cycle. Cos my breast not sore anymore and I'm having backache, which is a sure sign that AF coming. But strange enough, I'm calm and in peace. I have been praying for strength and God has granted me that, strength to accept whatever outcome.

Lyn,
All the best to you, hope that you'll be the one to share the good news with us soon. btw, what CD are you today?

lyn. dun think too much ;)

choo, lyn &amp; love ;) thks huh

choo - my AF is super irregular so mayb every 2-3mths come once only.. so lucky i saw some EWCM then went home &amp; use OPK to test to see that did i really O onot.. keke was so happy to see double line..

love - u too jia you hor.. hope the BB clothes u bought can wear soon :p keke

gals,
thanks for all concern...
need go do HCG test tml again, gynae will compare both result to do conclusion then..monday need go back again too...
sad.gif

btw, my gynae at KKH is Christopher Chong (Consultant).. any1 know him?

loving glad tt u are back.. hope u din angry with me.. for posting the sms hor... all worried for u mah..

loving from now just rest.. dun think too much

Hi Loving,

Sad to hear that. Hope that bb will be fine. Will keep you in prayers.

Hi Daisylove,

Hmm, really quite sometime din hear from you. At least now you not so focus on ttc, so anyhow do will anyhow strike..good luck!!

Healthy Pregnancy Snacks
Heres a checklist of healthy quick meals for the pregnant mum.

<font color="ff0000">Fresh fruit
Milk - skim milk or milk shake made with fruit &amp; milk
Sandwich made from wholemeal bread - using tuna, Cheese, sardine etc
Low-fat crackers
Cream crackers

Corn on the cob, steamed
Raisins - one small packet
Popcorn, plain, salted
Steamed yam cake
Red bean bun
Tau huay
Red or green bean soup
Noodle soup
Idli
Vegetable pao
Yong tau hoo soup
Plain or sponge cake (small piece)
Popiah (fresh - not fried)
Alternatives For Non-Milk Drinkers
Your body needs 1200mg of calcium during pregnancy. A cup of high calcium non-fat milk contains 400mg. If you dont drink milk, try consuming other foods rich in protein and calcium. The following foods contain 280 mg of calcium and are also good sources of protein:

Cheese, low fat - 2 slices
Yogurt, low fat - 1 carton
Ikan bilis, dried - 3 Chinese spoons
Sardine - 1 1/2 fish
Tau foo (soft bean curd) - 1/2 large square
Tau kwa (bean curd cake) - 2 small cakes
Tau huay (unpressed bean curd) - 1 bowl *</font>

Stay Aways During Pregnancy
Junk foods like potato chips, soft drinks, kuehs, biscuits and chocolates provide excess calories and very little in the way of nutrients. Drink coffee, tea, colas or cocoa-based beverages in limits, to avoid excessive consumption of caffeine. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.

Back