A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

any mummies got any recipe to fatten babies up? heard potato does the job well, but how to make it so its tasty?

Esther
are you sure you need to fatten randal up? i think he is just fine leh. very boyish looking liaoz. dun need to look like plump plump bb anymore la.

his weight should be 50th percentile right?

my boy boy;s weight still off chart leh..haiz...

Dorcas
Congrats!!
happy.gif
whens ur edd?

Esther
my fren's blog... got some recipes on potato

Mashed Potatoes with Oven Baked Chicken
http://littlegastronomy.blogspot.com/2007/12/mashed-potatoes-with-oven-baked-chicken.html

Cheese Potato Croquettes
http://littlegastronomy.blogspot.com/2008/03/cheese-potato-croquettes.html

Just got back hm.
Surprised to see many postings!

Dorcas
Congrats!

Elmo
So you mean you hide inside your bedroom most of the time?

dorcas
congrats!

elmo
N oredi din like the bassinet when we used it..she was much younger then so think now lagi dun wan. We got the front row seat (bulkhead) just in front of the big screen tv, laid out a blanket on the floor for her to sit on & play wif her toys...din get a seat for her to bkk cos short flight. but for taipei, we got her a seat.

esther
R indeed much slimmer now but think it's normal cos they lose their baby fat...N oso not chubby like in the past. Dun think need to fatten him up if he's growing & eating, drinking well...just give him nutritious food.

esther
You still want to fatten R up?

CG
Ya day time I will hide in the room computer or watch tv or read book. Evening usually after dinner go walking with hb.
I was thinking 29th June feel like I got something on...after long day of thinking then I recalled that my mum is coming to town on the 29th itself...super forgetful nowadays! I will definitely try to come by for Sha's bday cos she is touching down late afternoon.

Elmo
Bring your mother along la, then let her have a chance to see S's friends.
You r really having a tai tai life!
How I hope I can also hide inside my bedroom... hahahahaha!
Now that Sha is much older, keeps asking me to play with her.
If I refuse, she gets upset and keeps saying pls,pls,pls.
Sometimes I cannot stand it too!
And the moment G is back hm from work, she never allows to let him take a short rest, just want to kiss, hug and play with him for the next an hour plus
(except waiting patiently for him to remove his socks and shoes, then she will help him to put back to original spot).

kao_welcome.gif
kao_welcome.gif
kao_welcome.gif
kao_welcome.gif
kao_welcome.gif
kao_welcome.gif
kao_welcome.gif
kao_welcome.gif

<font color="ff0000">TO ALL DADDIES, MUMMIES AND PRECIOUS ONES.
YOU ARE INVITED TO NATASHA's 2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY,
HOPE YOU CAN COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN,
THE MORE THE MERRIER!</font>
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: 29 June 2008, Sunday
Time: 6.00pm sharp (end at 7.30pm)
Venue: McDonald Queensway, 580 Queensway #01-580 Ridout Tea Garden (opposite Commonwealth Drive)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
1) CG's family
2) Angi's family
3) Cheri's family
4) Elmo's family
5) Abc's family
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Lin
Me taking mrt.Wanna join me as nowaday cab very ex and can really feel the pinch straight away juz the though of it.

YY
ya she can say xiexie but if the 2 syallbus word r different she will shortchange me like cao mei(strawberry)if u ask her repeat 1 word by 1 word she can repeat it properly but if u put together and ask her repeat she directly say meimei so u see i dun noe seriously does she understand me anot but can see tat she does shortchange me big times.

Juz to share another word
I teach her to say excuse me and teach her word by word ex cuse me and repeating word by word intially was k and not long after after tat tat is now when i say ex she say ex when i say cuse she say me so seriously i doubt she dun understand me juz tat she prefer to go the shortcut.Faint.

Venue: McDonald Queensway, 580 Queensway #01-580 Ridout Tea Garden (opposite Commonwealth Drive)
1) CG's family
2) Angi's family
3) Cheri's family
4) Elmo's family
5) Abc's family
6) Shauna's family
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1) CG's family
2) Angi's family
3) Cheri's family
4) Elmo's family
5) Abc's family
6) Shauna's family
7) lilboymum's family
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1) CG's family
2) Angi's family
3) Cheri's family
4) Elmo's family
5) Abc's family
6) Shauna's family
7) lilboymum's family
8) Babygal_1+Kenise
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

o dear elmo
you are making us jealous!!!!

hide in the room to read!!!!i can forget it liaoz. go to toilet he will also protest. reading while putting him to sleep? forget it, he will insist i sleep with him....

can dump him at my ILs lah, but they will put him in front of the TV the whole day leh...watch any crap or rubbish...haiz...

NATASHA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
4) Elmo's family
5) Abc's family
6) Shauna's family
7) lilboymum's family
8) Babygal_1+Kenise
9) Esther's family
10)
11)
12)

NATASHA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
4) Elmo's family (tbc)
5) Abc's family
6) Shauna's family
7) lilboymum's family
8) Babygal_1+Kenise
9) Esther's family
10)
11)
12)

Mummies
Re:yum cha
Me tried calling them book a table but it was not allow so later whoever reach there 1st pls go chop a big table ya.

Hello Mummies!!

Its been a great long time since I last post. Me MIA hehehhe.

Hw's everyone doing? glance through the post and i sort of figure out that there are a few mummies here expecting the 2nd baby. Congrats to u gals.

Time flies and our babies are now tots attending preschool liao.

Hapi belated birthday to Nikki, i remember she is a May baby.

I have been very biz lately, with weddings at home (my sis), new born babies in the family as well (not me har, its my bro). Of course, my Andrea add on to my bizziness as well. Work and housewk took up most of my time. Sigh!!!

Andrea is doing good, just finished her toilet training, save on my diapers now except for night la. still getting herself into little accidents, with bumps and bruises. she never seems to learn her lesson despite knowing that she will get hurt again if she do the same stunt.

Still so 'kan chang pu tei' her height and weight is a little below the average, gave up trying to see results from it. Not that she is not eating well, think she is too active.

We mite be 'uplifiting' to Aus next yr, still undecivise on to go or not.

Hope to find some time to catch up with u mums again.

Got to go now.

Ciao
Aileen

Hello Aileen!
nice to hear fr u again
happy.gif
great tat Andrea is doing well and even toilet trained!! envious envious! as for her height... hehe no worries lah... u're so tall... so how short can she be ;) wow moving to aus next yr... nice
happy.gif

yah do come in and chat w us whenever u're free ya
happy.gif

Goodness! Never see this le!!!
Not only my laptop slow i'm also getting very lethargic!!!

NATASHA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
4) Elmo's family (tbc)
5) Abc's family
6) Shauna's family
7) lilboymum's family
8) Babygal_1+Kenise
9) Esther's family
10)Cat's family
11)
12)

CG
wow look like sha's party is going to b a great gathering for all of us hahah...reminds me of esther's R's party the last time..so many of us turned up oso.

aileen
where hv u been? hahaha...was just thinking abt u few days back. Thanks, yes, Nikki's 2 oredi! Which part of Aus? Hee we were oso thinking of it sometime back...hb's company has an office there too. Is Andrea still wif ur Montessori workplace or another cc?

Mummies, thank you for your support!
Sha would be extremely excited to see all her friends celebrating her birthday with her.
We took her to see the McDonald Queensway that day, happened there was a birthday party.
We asked her twice if she wants her birthday party to be there, she replied "Yes" with a cheeky smile.
Then G immediately went to book the venue while I was eating my meal (I thought he will wait for me to finish eating)... super kan cheong!

Lin, Elmo, Garfield, cheri, celeste, Angi and all...

I miz u gals so much too... plus yr little tots as well !!!! u gals were constantly on my mind, was always thinking how have you gals been but hor always find hard to log in and post or read up. Super duper tired when i finished all my chores, just knock out immediately when my head touches the pillow.

Cheri,

Andrea is still with me over at our Montessori school and attends JG on Fri. Is Nikki attending school now? We are thinking going ovr toAus next yr, been approach by schools ovr there to teach plus hubby company as well got a posting but hor we are at 2 different parts, so to decide where, most likely will follow his.

shauna
i try to bring you ya books so that you can save ya postage. You own me one kopi siew dai .....hehe
happy.gif

CG
C will be thrilled to attend the party!
happy.gif
Thanks for the invitation.

NATASHA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
4) Elmo's family (tbc)
5) Abc's family
6) Shauna's family
7) lilboymum's family
8) Babygal_1+Kenise
9) Esther's family
10)Cat's family
11) Dog's family....hehe
happy.gif
Pebbles's family
12)

Hi,

Sorry to intrude. We are looking for any SAHM who would like to be part-time teacher to teach little kids Abacus Mental Arithmetic. Working hours are flexible and she will be paid according to the number of classes she teaches. Training will be provided. Details can be found from the link below. Anyone interested can email directly to [email protected] or call 63535438. Alternatively, you can also apply through JobsDB.

http://www.jobsdb.com.sg/SG/EN/V6/JS/JobSearch/JobSearch.asp?PN=JobListing&amp;FullTextKeywords=cma&amp;JobAreasU=&amp;SelectedLocations=&amp;AdsListDuration=30&amp;KeywordSearchFields=Companies&amp;KeywordOption=ALL

Yum Cha mommies
it was great fun catching up w u mommies and seeing the lil ones tdy
happy.gif
hehe maybe i too long nvr go out liao

Esther
hahaa jus wan to say randal is really cute... esp when u said he's always hving the 'sleepy' look... he really looked like hes gonna doze off anytime! and he's sooo guai... sat in his highchair thru out!

Elmo
yah lor... time really flies! u look prettier now tat u're preg leh
happy.gif
must be ur baby boy doing u wonders!

Mummies
Great meetup today, was nice to put a face behind the names :)

Elmo
Was just peeking through S's 1st yr bash and thought I saw a familiar face, Jerry Loke.

Garfield
Thank you for organising today's dim sum.
Time flies when we mummies were enjoying.

Elmo
You definitely look prettier!

Aishite
Your girl reminds me of my girl.
ALways so active and playful, must always find things to occupy her at all times.

Mummies
No prob ya for the organizing since i got craving for dim sum ya.

Elmo
U sure looking more prettier wif the bulge.

Esther
Ur Randal is alway so guai and i really hope K can be like him.

Lin
Thanks for the ride ya.

Aishite
Hey,i really kudos to u leh.U sure got a very active gal there.

Garfield
oh yah wan to tell u paiseh cos after we dropped u off then hb realised my seat was shifted so far back... must be really cramped for u and kenise

Lin
Ur car spacious lah i dun feel cramp at all.No worries ya.

Btw i only have patience when my patience have not been test early.
Meaning luckily today i nv take care of K or u sure see i blow my top on K lah if i bring her and by then doubt shannon would wanna come near me at all.

Garfield
talking abt testing patience... dunno wat got into cay jus now... he was ok one moment and the next moment he jus flared up... was hurling his toys at me and hb and when we tried to reason w him ie w firm but calm tone he kept screaming "NO NO NOOOOOOOO" aiyo really cant figure him out

Lin
Tell u huh juz now Kenise also lor come back home liao keep throwing tantrum and at 1 point insist to eat sweet and then cry non-stop for like 20min so i juz walk away and let her cool off but no use in the end resort to shut her out at the balcony for like 1 min and after tat carry her out warn her and etc then she stop crying and listen to me.
She always want me to go to the extreme then she will listen and seem like she challenging me.

Garfield
aiyo wats happening har... both cay and kenise behaving like tat?! maybe they know we sneaked off for dim sum buffet wout bringing them along so now its payback time! btw u really shut her out at the balcony ah?? then wldnt she cry even louder??

Mummies
Ya, so fun to meet up with you all again...should really do that more!! Thks so much for the compliments leh, made me so high now...hahahha! Ya I looked back the pic I looked so fat!!!

garfield
yes thank you for orgarnising this yumcha
happy.gif

aishite
Nice meeting ya! And yes your girl is really active!!!
Oh you knw Jerry Loke...he is my hb's schoolmate/classmate/buddy...small world ya
happy.gif

mummies
seems like such a fun time u all had this aftn...hope to join u all next round...any pics to share?

shauna
thanks for the frame...yes, it stuck really well now...was kinda worried that it will come loose wif all her meddling etc hahah...will keep it as a surprise for her to give daddy on father's day...

elmo
looked at S' 1st year bd pics again...hahha very nostalgic leh...our tots hv grown &amp; changed so much!

aileen
i've just stopped her for JG...should be starting her cc next mth. hey, go for Sha's party lah then we can all meet up to chat again.

Lin
Ya Kenise cry louder but by then she noe i am serious and will lock her out till she really can behave and actually tat her worst fear is being lock out as well so she will hush fast at the same time.

Seriouslu locking her out is the last resort and she noe tat so whenever i threaten her wif it she will say NO then if continue tat i bring her to balcony then she will noe big time mummy is serious and tis method so far work the best for me to intimidate her.

Lin
Aiyo...hahhha ur hb so like that one ah!!! Erm...my hb will praise me once in a while lah, don't knw he meant it or not..hahah!

cheri
will post the pic soon for this afternoon yumcha
happy.gif

Ya all the bbs no longer bbs!!!

garfield
aiyo you really lock her out one ah? Her naughty corner is outside the room? Heartpain leh!

Back