A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

king_seth

hihi mummys,

i'm currently a SAHM to a 19mths king seth...
would love to make more frds residing in e west... it'll be great if we can hang out in e afternoons to chat n copi while our tots can mingle ard...

i wanna cek if any tots in LITTLE TALENT CCC @ JW ave1 Blk 420?

i juz registered king seth, start full-day CC next mth...

not much opt for me to choose in my area w/in walking distance only 2 CC both packed, then LT happened to have a vacancy so i hurry in..

any feedback or comments on e sch n teachers?

thx heaps!

looking fwd to cya flood e thread! =)

angi_wee+6598480341
[email protected]

hihi garfield! thx heaps! =)

are ALL jurong's CCC super packed?
are ALL jurong west ave1's CCC super old est?
are ALL jurong west ave1's CCC's toys super old?

guess i've to closed both eyes on e facilities & TOYS esp!!!

wtd, cant afford to send him to newer further brandier CCC haiz...

hello, iam actually a clementi mummy but clementi very near jurong mah...
happy.gif

so u sahm?

hihi coolmama, yup i'm currently still a SAHM mum tilli find a job aft settling king seth into CC next mth...

so what do u usually do? do u hang out w/any SAHMs?

yup jurong very near clementi, juz that now e interchange area kinda messy so i seldom go there... my regular hunts theses days on IMM n JP coz his nap rather late 4-5pm, by e time he wake up to go town too late ord lor...

Hi, me also a FTWM staying at St.65, with a 3.5 yrs old girl and 9 mths old boy.

Would like to know more mummies here too...

Hi Hi,

I'm a FTWM. Travelling between JW Ave 1 & JW st 81 :p Got a boy who just turns 3yrs... would love to have him mingle with more kids cos he plays with adults most of the time

Hi, i am a FTWM living in st 93, just beside the new sports complex. I have a boy whom is turning one soon.

Hi Mummies..

I am a SAHM living near GEK POH CC..
I have a 2 1/2yr gal & 4 mths old boy..

Good day to all of you..

Hi Magaret & other mummies..

Life is sometimes boring with juz housework & kids..

Well,this is life..Isn't it?

Still got a long way to "drag" on till our kids grown up,b4 you can really do something you like..

By the time,we are "old" aunties liao..keke..

hi cappucino,

u can try to make ur life more interesting....mayeb for me is slightly better as i dont nid to do housework or taking care of my bb....mostly my mil do it.....hahahah

i jus went to gek poh last nite to buy things....maybe 1 day can meet u there aso....

Hi Cappucino,

you can start doing things that you like little by little... tt way live won't be so boring... live in the present... don't wait for the future :p

Hi Min..

You are right..Must live in the present & not wait for the future..

Perhaps there's too many things in our mind..
Need time to sort it out..

Hi Magaret..

You are lucky you've a good MIL who did the chores for me..
Maybe I dun trust maids..I rather do housework on my own,look after my baby..
Though hubby has been urging me to engage a maid b4 baby born..
Ya,though I live near Gek Poh..Perhaps I'm a lazy mummy though..I hardly go there as my bb is still young..Cucumbersome to drag so many stuff along..
Unless hubby back from work b4 he drive the whole family to buy groceries or outing..

halo cappucino..

no la....she only cook, take care of my bb...but hor housekeepin i stil got to do a bit la...
are u SAHM? not workin?
i aso hardly bring bb out unless my mil with me or my hubby drives....if not tough la...

Hi Magaret..

Now in the process of hunting a childcare for my elder gal (coming 3yr old)..
She's too active,hope she can mingle with other kids to gain more exposure & learn to be more disciplined..
So how old are your kids?

Hi Margaret..

I got 2 kids..1 gal 1 boy..

2 is enough liao..

Standard of living very high..

From babies,we have to spend a lot on milk powder,diapers & other bb stuff..

When they are older in schs,even more expenses..
Sigh..

This is life..

hi cappucino,

yalo...1 boy n 1 girl is enough lioa....to ex man to have kids here....both husband n wife got to work man....

Hi, I'm a FTWM having a 3yr boy and 1yr boy.
Stay near Pioneer mall
Any1 here into flashcard for your child?
Instead of buying so many cards.... I'm thinking
of xchging with Jurong Mums. Any1?

hi any mummy interested in buying blank flashcards

i have A5 size cards to let go
at $5/100 pcs for both size glossy cards, thks

hello everyone

i am from toh guan. i have a 2 yr old gal.

any recommendations for kindergarten/childcare for 2 turning 3 yr old?

anyone tried cherie hearts edukidz at jurong east st 24?

It's childcare so they provide 1 day or half a day... I like their curriculum... I checked out Kinderland @ JE before... not impress... :p

Hi Mummies,

I stay in Jurong West St 65. Anyone near me?

Now looking out for childcare centre or kindergarten for my son. Anyone heard of Little Skool house, Calvary church and Jurong Church kindergarten? please give me your feedbacks.

Thanks

Hi Blumarine..

Juz curious to ask..
Where is Jurong Church Kindergarten & Calvary Church?
Is it in Boon Lay or Jurong West?

Must parents be christians before the sch allow to enrol the child?

How much roughly is the fees range?

Hi,

Jurong Calvary & Jurong church are @ taman Jurong. Jurong Calvary seems not bad. My friend's kids are there. You may need to register your kids by feb as it's pretty popular. Jurong church premises is old. I send my son to Zoophonics thought.... Parents need not be Christians to enrol into the school....For Jurong Calvary they go by per term... I think is about $570/ term...

As for Little Skool House... I only know the fees is steep...

btw.. anyone giving bb rice cereal???

i have 1 tin of nestle plain rice cereal without milk and 1 tin of nestle plain rice cereal with milk... bot expiry by Feb 09.... my gal can't finish... would like to sell off @ $2.50 each.. brand new not open.... please let me know... don want to go in waste..

Cappucino,

Jurong Calvary Kindergarten is located at 1 Tao Ching Road (Taman Jurong). My ger will be studying N2 there next year all the way to K2.

The fee for N2 is $540 per term (3 mths). If u r considering taking their school bus to and fro, then the bus fare is $100 per mth.

The parents need not hv to be Christian in order to enrol in their school. Me and my hubby also not christian...

The school is quite good fm what I see fm their cirriculum loh.

Hi Joankum,

Is N2 for children age 4 years old? Normally when do they start registration? How did you manage to see their curriculum? Can you tell me more about their curriculum?

For west side families:
I found a new location for makan for families. BUT with transport will be easier & free parking too. Its TRADEHUB 21 located along the road between Jurong East MRT & Clementi MRT. The Sakae Shshi resturant there have got a tiny playground for children.
2014151.jpg

Hi LiYun,

Trying to check my emails while my little devil is asleep. You are up late too.

Mummies don't normally get enough sleep.
happy.gif

anyway, thanks for the info on Sakae Sushi. it is very helpful.

Same here... I change a new job 4 months ago. Hardly have time to even check emails or surf forums like I used to and always have to do it at these hours IF I am still awake.
Sweet dreams~~

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">**DISCOUNT **</font></font>
anyone keen in nestle rice cereal have 2 tin with milk and 1 tin without milk.... selling at $2 each.. .expiry in feb 2009... my gal can't finish it.....

self collect @ Jurong Point

Back