A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

<font face="segoe ui"> Morning everyone, so long never come in here after we got the FB Group...heee

Welcome to those who newly join us here...if you want to join us in FB, just add me at [email protected] and tell me who you are from Jurong Mummies and your nickname here and I will add you to our secret group...haaa.....</font>

Hi all JW mummies!

So happy to see there is a thread for JW mummies!
happy.gif

I have a 18mths year old girl and i'm sourcing for a CC for her now.. Was thinking to put her at bright sun CC at blk 635.. But it seems like the feedback is no good..

Any good ones around JW st 72 area?

Hi,

Am a JW mummy with a 2+yr kid.. like to find out if there's any gd tuina with reasonable prices around the area? kanna stiff neck and back, think din slp well.. Thx! =)

Hi mummies,

i need some advice or recommendation for good childcare/kindergarden in jurong west area. pls share your experiences as i going to move to jurong west and looking for childcare/kindergarden

Hi mummies

I stay at boon lay area and have 2 kids. Does anyone know of good, loving and experience baby sitter in this area (for mu 3 mths old). Thanks.
By the way, does all IFC have nurses?

Finally a place for JW mummies! can add me to the fb thread too??

Hi Cutiez.Area,

i also plan to put my bb at 653, that cc not gd ah?

Hi all mummies,

i'm a first time mtb,due to this Sep and stays in St.65.
anyone can recommend babysitter/infant care around my area? Plan to send baby to infant care/babysitter in Jan 2013..

and can someone add me into fb group too?
[email protected]

appreciate!

Hi chew, I'm staying at st 65 too. My mil is a bbsitter, she stays at st 74 and is currently bbsitting my gal who will b gog preschool in jul.
If u r keen, I can check with her if she still wants to bbsit.

Chew,

I will withdraw my daughter from her current nanny by Dec/Jan, if you still need one let me know ya! I can check with her if she want to "continue"...

Hi all Jurong Mummies,

Happy Mother Day in advance to all ! Cheers to our great job.

JW mummy too staying JW St 61, Opp Pioneer MRT.
2 Boys, 8 &amp; 5yrs old.

PM me. Hope to make more friends soon.

hi, i stay at jurong west st 93. there is a new childcare at blk 987.. and there is also those 2hrs session class in the RC. i thought of putting my boys there. but i cant decide which one.. any comments???

Hi Regina. Put childcare they will learn more compare to 2hrs sch. Childcare kids are more indepeldent compare to others. My kids go childcare n they eat themselves etc.... Blk 987 childcare? Wat the name I go check it out.....

blk 987 childcare is under PCF sparklethots...
but full also.

PCF SPARKLETOTS PIONEER (BLOCK 987D)

987D, JURONG WEST STREET 93, #01 - 596, SINGAPORE 644987
View Map
Tel:63165717

Hello Jurong West mummies, just saw this thread. I stayed at Jurong West St 93 and has a 13.5 months old girl. Now looking for childcare when my girl turns 18 months.

I would like to join your FB group too. But who can I look for to PM my email bcos I dun want to put my personal email addy this the thread.

Many thanks in advance!

Hi griny I'm staying in street 91. Near city harvest church... maybe we can meet u n chit chat
happy.gif

btw our area the childcare are not as clean compare to street 62, like saint Elmo, bright kids CC, my first skool all are near pioneer Mrt.

hello... wow! most of you are staying at jurong west. i used to stayed at jurong west st 81 but bought a flat near my mum's place. now located at jurong east st 21.

Hi I am experienced English/Chinese speaking housewife. I can offer nanny services both short or long term basis in the Tiong Bahru vicinity. Good home with clean environment in private condo. Nice playground and pool. Interested plse call me on 98921168.

Hi Evonne,
3 days back called Sparkletot below my block to ask them my application status. They told me they called my 3 times but I din responded. I can't bring my hp to office and I'm always always from my desk. Now I missed my chance and is now back at the waiting list. So sad. So near yet so far. Asked another 2 cc near my home, oso need to be in waiting list. Think there are so many kids in JW and cc seems to be not enough.

Griny, in our area is hard to get a CC ..wat I do is I chop place 6 mths ago n register 6mth ago... you just tries other centre near our area like St 61. I almost register all CC in jurong west... haha

Griny, my kids are at the PCF below our blk. Which blk are you?? It's really to the max capacity already. Have you tried Ichiban? At Yunnan there? CC really not enough...For my boy, he's in the toddler class, next year N1, no need to go balloting. But for my girl, infantcare, need to go balloting. But i think they have to let my girl in too, cos my boy is already in....I'm from 987B
happy.gif
The next nearest PCF is at blk 922. My boy used to be from Blk 922 infantcare. If budget is not an issue, you tried calling MMI? The 1 at the stadium?

Hi butterwaffles, guess what, I'm staying the same block as u! Not really must die die stick to PCF.....Yes, I actually just registered my girl to Ichiban 2 weeks back to secure a place. But I still find their fees on the high side. Not even to say MMI, its sky high to me! Hee.... Must think of what if I got 2nd kid one day, then the cost will be a lot.

Evonne, sorry just saw your post. I prefer to register centres within walking distance from my home. Want to reduce the hassle of taking public transport.

Griny so qiao! Errr...guess wat? I went for PCF cos i have 2 kids and i can't afford anything else hehehehehe. I tell you...you go &amp; register your girl for infantcare. Put her in when she is 16 or 17 months old. Lidat she will have a place in toddler's class. For now, there are 6 infants &amp; got 1 will go to toddler class in Sep i think. Go &amp; try!!!! If you get it, just imagine lor, no need worry about rain!!!!

nathalie, hello to you....u from which part of boon lay?
happy.gif

Hello
Am staying at St 62 with a 1yrs old
Abit kaisu
Wanna check anyone send their BB to the apple tree class at Blk 602?
Any kindergarten that experience mummy can recommend?

Hello butterwaffles , thanks for the suggestion, its a gd one! Not really comfortable to put her in b4 18 months.... Think I need to discuss with my hubby 1st. Just curious, how many teachers do they hav for infant class?

Nathalie, boon lay drive?? Is PCF blk 694 near you? U ard 265 there? Shell petrol station? Got a cc called Key Elementary near you. Dont know wat blk but walking distance from blk 265. My kids at Pioneer PCF...

Griny, your first child rite? First time damn gan cheong one i understd...my #1 went infantcare at 8mths. #2 went at 2mths. For now its 1 teacher to 3 infants. My girl is the youngest. 2 can walk already. Got 2 main teachers, 1 local 1 prc, both nice n caring
happy.gif
2 teachers from the childcare side will go over to help out when 1 teacher goes home or in the mornings if suddenly all 6 come at 1 time! Most of them come quite late ard 8.30 to 9am. My ger usually there at 7.30am liao. Yes you discuss with your hb first. At first my hb damn du lan whn i say wana send my boy to ifc at 8mths but after a while he found dat ok leh so he accepted the idea aldy....

Nat, 694 is new yes. I think all PCF sparkletots fees are similar. $342 for toddler class, $288.50 for N1 and above. If you are ok with kindegarten, got 1 PAP one very near you right? Is that the one at 262? I think 694 is not very far from you...if i rem correctly.

butterwaffles, nearest is 262 and 694...But we're still waiting for our renewal pass before I can enroll my child. thanks a lot!

Discussed with DH liao. He think that our daughter is still too young. More comfortable to let her go childcare after she turn 18 months onwards. Think we just stick to childcare only.

Sunday saw some ppl viewing my neighbour's house. Think they r gg to move! Haven't got chance to ask them. So sad. Although we dun really talk much to each other , they nice n friendly couple.

Natalie, 694 is new one. That time I missed my chance below my block one, the teachers refer me to that centre but I find it too far from my house.

Hi Pinky Sheepy, I requested to add in to FB group that time. Can u add me in please. TIA.

Hi Pinky Sheepy, my FB name is Edna Wong. Can u pm me if u need my email add? Wanted to PM u but I can' t pm u. Dun feel comfortable to put my email add here. Thanks.

Back