2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi all,

Am new here. Sorry to just barge in. Just wondering if any one has experience or can offer some advice here.

My cycles are rather long and I notice that i have mid cycle spotting that lasts a few days during each cycle. I'm pretty sure it is not ovulation spotting as there is no ewcm and my temp doesn't go up. I have asked my doc and tcm and they say it might be just hormonal fluctuation.

But it's just so annoying, and of cos with spotting i would think it would be harder to get pregnant subsequently in that cycle... Any one who experienced this and successfully got a BFP eventually?

Thanks anyways and jiayou everyone. God has plans for all of us. Our time will come, hafta keep the faith.

Hi all,

Am new here. Sorry to just barge in. Just wondering if any one has experience or can offer some advice here.

My cycles are rather long and I notice that i have mid cycle spotting that lasts a few days during each cycle. I'm pretty sure it is not ovulation spotting as there is no ewcm and my temp doesn't go up. I have asked my doc and tcm and they say it might be just hormonal fluctuation.

But it's just so annoying, and of cos with spotting i would think it would be harder to get pregnant subsequently in that cycle... Any one who experienced this and successfully got a BFP eventually?

Thanks anyways and jiayou everyone. God has plans for all of us. Our time will come, hafta keep the faith.
Did u see a gynae for a scan? Jts I recently discover I got polyps and it does not give me symptoms but for some pple it does cause bleeding even during mid cycle

Looks like there's an oppty for new mummies to sell egg mee sua at home during their confinement month. $50 to enjoy egg mee sua on couple's bed, will u buy?
lol interesting thought!!! hard to say leh... i think some people might... but hor... sell to random people also? then have strangers going ur home... hmmm

haha...sure have market if provide mee sua / egg.
think need very close friends or siblings lah....

i watch taiwan variety show..can also get those un-used sanitary pads from preggy mum as good luck.

Congrats doodoo123!!

thxthxthx all!! not really sure if it is real... coz i feel NOTHING... and hb even say i bought online test kit later is fako brand give false positive... tmr will test again to confirm with another brand (also online tho haha) *fingers crossed*

Did u see a gynae for a scan? Jts I recently discover I got polyps and it does not give me symptoms but for some pple it does cause bleeding even during mid cycle
How did you discover that u have pcos? I suspect I might have it becos of my irregular ovalution but all my tests and scans came out normal..

Oh you're on natural ttc. A lot of ladies have no symptoms too. For me my bfps last time also not much symptoms. Stay happy!

thxthxthx all!! not really sure if it is real... coz i feel NOTHING... and hb even say i bought online test kit later is fako brand give false positive... tmr will test again to confirm with another brand (also online tho haha) *fingers crossed*

fako brand won't give false positive. if u can see a positive on a fako brand CB will give u sth even better

fako brand won't give false positive. if u can see a positive on a fako brand CB will give u sth even better
used CB digital today (those without # of weeks de) but tt was bought online... tmr will test with cheapo strips tt have never shown me more than 1 line... plus today go buy "real" CB digital from some pharmacy add on... triple check!! lol

Haha happy testing.. I know the feeling is surreal. When I first got my bfp on the cheapo internet strips i was thinking that it cannot be true. I repeated the test in the afternoon with the normal CB I had in my office drawer (nice clear blue line - i figured...wow if i can see a clear line with my after-lunch pee this must really be it). I used the CB digital kit later in the night to see how far along i was. I kept POAS for a few days after until my hb said i siaoo

Haha happy testing.. I know the feeling is surreal. When I first got my bfp on the cheapo internet strips i was thinking that it cannot be true. I repeated the test in the afternoon with the normal CB I had in my office drawer (nice clear blue line - i figured...wow if i can see a clear line with my after-lunch pee this must really be it). I used the CB digital kit later in the night to see how far along i was. I kept POAS for a few days after until my hb said i siaoo
I once POAS after my u/s showed beanie's hb and my hb said.. oi u already saw h/b la...what more do u want??!!
ROTFL i remember you tested many times!! lol it's surreal... plus i always wondered if my longer cycles are due to cps that were not detected by the strips... so very unsure until i see the gynae (which i haven't even decided)....
your hb's comment after u see h/b is super duper funny lah!! lol
doodoo123, congrats!

When was your last AF?
yewyew... 35 days ago iirc.. think mid july?

doodoo123 what is cps?

faster faster decide on ur gynae, mai tu mai tu!

if it is convenient for u to go to TMC, i rly highly recommend dr ben tham!

Hi Yoshi,

I went for a scan at the gynae a couple of days prior to expecting my ovulation. At least that helped me to see if I really have the egg or not. Not sure if you wan to try that too. Just a suggestion.
Don't give up!!

Darbi, how do you mean? how many days before ovulation?

Darbi, how do you mean? how many days before ovulation?

I was expecting to ovulate on a wkend based on my own tracking.. i saw my gynae on Thursday. He managed to find 1 gd egg for me. N sorta guessed that i would ovulate aft the wkend looking at e size it was currently.

I was pretty pumped up cos there it was! An egg! I told myself i cannot waste such a chance. So jus BD till cows come home n slpt w pillows at my butt. Lol. It paid off for me.

Can one.. will happen for all of us ttc!

To doodoo.. enjoy e no symptoms cos before you know it.. your body will just throw u into craziness.

My body is now not mine.. at all.. 24hr nausea.. bth.. took strong meds .. but gives me constipation. Then the progesterone kicks in.. i feel bloated m burps every 15secs..

Really enjoy b4 it hits!

Hi ladies,

Like doodoo123, I tested yesterday too. In fact, after seeing doodoo123 post about her bfp, don't know why I had the sudden urge to test too. Initially I wanted to wait till I miss AF then I test. Somehow, when reading her post, I just wanted to reach home quickly and test. In the end, I saw a faint line beside the control line. (I used the cheaper hpt strip) Thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me, I waited and after 15 min, the faint line was more obvious. Hubby got home a while later and I showed the strip to him. At first, he couldn't understand the strip and after my explanation, he also said the line was obvious.

I was still in disbelief so I tested with another hpt stick. Not the thinner kind of strip but those that comes in a solid plastic holder. Again, it was positive. Right now, I cannot believe it. Yesterday was my DPO12. Will there be a fake positive on DPO12? I just bought the CB digital kit (the one that shows how many weeks along) & intend to test tmr morning. But to be honest, I'm afraid to see "Not pregnant" & is keeping my fingers crossed. AF should report by 19 Aug and I'm so afraid to see it.

Hi ladies,

Like doodoo123, I tested yesterday too. In fact, after seeing doodoo123 post about her bfp, don't know why I had the sudden urge to test too. Initially I wanted to wait till I miss AF then I test. Somehow, when reading her post, I just wanted to reach home quickly and test. In the end, I saw a faint line beside the control line. (I used the cheaper hpt strip) Thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me, I waited and after 15 min, the faint line was more obvious. Hubby got home a while later and I showed the strip to him. At first, he couldn't understand the strip and after my explanation, he also said the line was obvious.

I was still in disbelief so I tested with another hpt stick. Not the thinner kind of strip but those that comes in a solid plastic holder. Again, it was positive. Right now, I cannot believe it. Yesterday was my DPO12. Will there be a fake positive on DPO12? I just bought the CB digital kit (the one that shows how many weeks along) & intend to test tmr morning. But to be honest, I'm afraid to see "Not pregnant" & is keeping my fingers crossed. AF should report by 19 Aug and I'm so afraid to see it.

Congrats! I got it at dpo11 or 12 too but very faint :) will get darker

Hi ladies,

Yew yew! Congrats! If u see a line on hpt, it couldn't be wrong :) nevertheless , u can test using a clearblue digital tmr morning .. It should tell u how many weeks:) congrats! Two bfp in a week! Both u and doodoo gives us hope:) Jia you to us ladies here !:)

Thanks, werrywert, angel_mommy, dolly gal, gammahedging & darbi.

I tested with fmu just now. It showed Pregnant 2-3. I believed it's 2 weeks. Coz I ovulated on 3 Aug. It really feels very surreal....although it's not my first pregnancy, it's the first time I find out so early. And last time I didn't know anything about chemical pregnancy and I didn't think ectopic pregnancy is not uncommon in Sg. Now that I know so much, I'm actually more worried this time.

Nevertheless, shall see my gynae in early Sept. Go so early also cannot see anything right? Now just praying everyday that beanie will be healthy.

Lastly, baby dust to all!

Thanks, werrywert, angel_mommy, dolly gal, gammahedging & darbi.

I tested with fmu just now. It showed Pregnant 2-3. I believed it's 2 weeks. Coz I ovulated on 3 Aug. It really feels very surreal....although it's not my first pregnancy, it's the first time I find out so early. And last time I didn't know anything about chemical pregnancy and I didn't think ectopic pregnancy is not uncommon in Sg. Now that I know so much, I'm actually more worried this time.

Nevertheless, shall see my gynae in early Sept. Go so early also cannot see anything right? Now just praying everyday that beanie will be healthy.

Lastly, baby dust to all!
Congrats yew yew. All will be well. Have a happy and healthy 9months!

Back