2WW - for those TTC-ing

Xiaohuiis: how to use opk huh? Is it when the line is darker than the control line means O? I heard that when it's nearer to the O date some pple test a few times a day! I haven't try opk n measuring temp yet cuz I dun really know how to....
sad.gif

keira > Ya.. when u using strips kind.. when u r going to O.. the line will be darker or as dark as the control line..

otherwise is either very faint line or no line..

if u wan easier to use de.. use digital type.. either a empty O icon or a Smiley face icon

Morning ladies!
Hope: I'm sooo excited for you too!!! Keke~
It's really a good year to start with! Hopefully our turn soon too~ more n more of us to shower baby dust.. JIA you ladies!

Xiaohuiis: but digital exp right? Anyway I'm trying to chart my bbt from today which is cd11 for me... not sure if it helps or not.. reading from web, if there's a drop in temp means ovulation is ard the corner... well, just a trial an error this month ba....

Xiaohuiis: how much per strip if u get from amazon? And how to interprete the results? Once get smiley must bd? Or the smiley gets darker like the strip kind? I sound so silly!! Hahaha

wanna get out of office immediately. so anxious cant even concentrate on my work.
i was thinking if too anxious will the test be not accurate anot eh?
trying to calm myself down but unable eh.. too kan chiong.. already standby everything for lunch.once time strike, will dash out haha.

in sg hor if u buy digital de the smiley de.. only 7 smiley a box.. about $10 per smiley?

if u buy oversea from amaza.. the same price i think u can get 20 smiley in a box haha

hope > what time is your lunch? actually use first morning more accurate.. but if u r preg.. wad type of urine also doesn matter ba I guess..

good luck to u oh ~~ rem to spread us your dust k~~

Today is the 3rd day AF is late. Yesterday noon, there was a pinkish tinge in my discharge when I wiped (TMI). 24 hours later that is now, found pinkish discharge again only when wiped. So I guess the cycle a bit screwed up this month. I guess AF is anytime soon.

Shery: hope u r e next mtb too! Mayb can test too.
happy.gif

Hope: how how how? Hv u tested? I jus woke up frm my drowsy medicine, hope to see ur good news! Hehehehehe

So late already dun think it's implantation bleeding... 3 days late... I've tested its BFN...

My boobs and nips already no longer sore... it just feels heavy now. I often have headaches esp in evenings... and at times feel like the food is stuck at my throat n almost felt nauseas.

It's like im not here nor there. And I think all these 'gimmicks' is playing with my mind and body
sad.gif

If AF is due, I really hope it comes asap to end this 'misery'...

Oh yes, I keep on going to toilet very often too, like as if I goT UTI but minus the pain ... and i keep on wiping ( TMI) to check. Im trying to reduce my toilet visits atm lol!

Hi ladies, i got a BFP from my test just now.

Thanks for all the concern!!!
Spreading my bbdust to all of you and i wish all of you here will receive your BFP very soon!!!

Shery : Thanks ! keke must be the CNY period relaxing at hm... R u drinking too much water? how come so many frequent trips to toilet?

wow~~~congrats hope !!!

4th MTB for this cny month !!

*grabbing all your dust*

<table border=1><tr><td>updated on 28 Feb 2013</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>allets</TD><TD>10-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>26 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie Chan</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD41</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubblyreddy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD48</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD9</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>GBOB</TD><TD>9-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>18-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat (jas)</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jhw</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD70</TD><TD>34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD54</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-May</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD34</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>15-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>31 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>miraclebaby</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinjie</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD56</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rurukumi</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shery</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaohuiis</TD><TD>6-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JV</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>winkle</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh85</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Congrats hope! U can sleep well tonite le. *grabbing yur baby dusts*!

As usual, any tips or symptoms to share with us? I doing iui this mth, so dun need raise legs. Haha.

Thanks all. the digitial thing is reli good!
Symptoms: not much le, i saw abit very light pink blood on Tuesday and experience cramp.
When i bd i raise my legs up keke as what you all teach...

winkle: how many weeks are u in now? do you still have the CM?

kitkat/Min, iui postponed.... eggies not ready yet. Saturday will go scan again, hopefully can trigger

haha xiaohuiis - yea been bz din come in. no good news yet. cant help feel excited and happy for the 4 new graduates!

Hope: u using the one with the weeks indicator or juz show Pregnant??

i used the one that tells u how many weeks preggy.. im 4 weeks few days...

my digital shows 2-3 weeks lei.. den u read the instruction online.. add 2 weeks urself.. thats how gynae will calculate... so 4 weeks plus lor..

Back