2WW - for those TTC-ing

Keira & xiaohuiis: i do hope so.. but bbt drop these few days.. but mayb im sick for a week i dunno shd i counted my bbt this few days...

thanks for ur encourage words..

lets fight n jiayou n work towards our goal!

i kena 'chase' bk.. will pack up n leave ofc soon..

Blissfulsasa: rest n recover soon! Hope to get yr good news too!
happy.gif

yes, blissfulsasa - usually just preg de will feel sick n tired.. so no red means still got chance!

Keira - you see if they got the 20+5% tag on the Conceive plus not loh. some "blur" watson might accidentally put have de. than once they put, they have to honour the discounts even if dont have. i should have bought 2 boxes since is cheap. haha.

Allets: OK OK... I just wanna try 1 box cuz I terrified of big big tablets... see if I can manage to finish 1 course or not... lol

Hi Hope! Thank you.

Shery: but its bfn ytd. I dun wan to think too much.. U testing soon?

Allets: I hope so but I jus dun read too much into it. Will guai guai wait n see..

Xiaohuiis: if u can go n tk flu Max else go see doc again. Flu need to rest. Mine flu for a week still e same..

Seems like all of us hate to swallow big tablets.. I oso..

Bk home.. Doc nt on duty. Will go see him in the evening.

Enjoy ur lunch ladies.
happy.gif

Hi xiaohuiis & blissfulsasa, can try taking vit c from gnc. It's works for me Veri well. I just take one & sleep it off cos it's a timed release. Take care & jiayou!

Hope: test out of curiousity but then only | no | | hahaha u can go test, mayb u are the 4MTB to announce to us tmr..
happy.gif

allets: ooo ya hor.. nearly forgot.. will drop by if goin durin weekends.. thanks dear..
happy.gif

blissfulsasa: hope u r the 4MTB also .. keke.. i dun have the courage to test, not much confidence. was thinking might as well wait till 1/3 or 2/3.

Hope: hope everyone is gg to be the next MTB.
happy.gif
ya my due af will due on 2/3 if im nt wrong.. i usin the cheapo test strip which i bot frm bbmegan (frm this forum) but now left with one & only last one le..

i can feel slight cramp le.. sigh.. but tryin not to get bother abt it..

anyone knws where to find job other than jobstreet, JObsDB? thks a lot

Hi all, just had my review with my dr. Everything is good for me. DH SA oso improved quite a lot though short of their benchmark. But we r still happy. Yeah !
Dr asked if we wan to try naturally first or iui. So we decided to go for iui. Dr scanned & found a follicular at 16.5mm. So will start iui this sat. Veri fast. Hope everything goes well for us!
After we came out from clinic, we abit gong gong already. Forgot to ask how much iui costs den we just proceed. Haha

Kitkat,

Great to hear everything's gd!
happy.gif
All the best! I'm not sure whether there are any changes to the price but can pm you the cost of iui that i did under prof in nov
happy.gif

Hi xiaohuiis, iui explanation.
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a form of assisted conception. During IUI, your doctor will place washed, prepared sperm into your uterus (womb) and near to your egg at your time of ovulation. This procedure is often combined with fertility drugs to increase your chances of conceiving.

Ivf: http://www.babycenter.com.sg/a4094/fertility-treatment-in-vitro-fertilisation-ivf

Thanks min for the info. We were too blur just now. U Tink can continue with tcm med? I still hav two more packs of med to eat after ovulation.

Kitkat,

Sent you a pm
happy.gif
Since it's a natural IUI, i think it is pretty much your choice whether or not to continue with the tcm..

oh so .. meaning..

IUI = put spermie inside you while egg is going to be release.. all the process sort of done inside your body..

IVF = take the spermie out and egg out of body and doc help them fertilise then okie le put back into your body

am i right?

Allets: the Watson near my place no have the blackmores conceive well..
sad.gif
I ended up buying at guardian pharmacy at $45!!! Can't wait to try tonight after dinner! The tablet really look huge! Must chop into 2 b4 I can take it....

Kitkat: jiayou! Hope that u will be the next mtb!!
happy.gif

Hope & Blissfulsasa: i tested once in the morn.. i got + results almost immediately.. den 2nd time like few hours later.. and 3rd time at night.. v kiasu rite? haha..

my cramps lasted for days.. den throughout my trip last week.. den cramping on the plane... and i cldn't differentiate between cramps n gastric.. like both tog.. and i thot it's my gastric coz i vomitted few times, and i always vomit if i'm having gastric..so dint really think too much abt it.. n i kept burping... at times it feels like UTI..coz i felt my uterus contracts whenever i pee.. not painful and not uncomfy..juz weird feeling i nver had before..

i dont feel tired or sleepy also.. so i really tot it's gastric visit again...

Thanks thanks everyone. Trying not to get expectations too high. Will try our best & stay cheerful. Same to everyone. Hope we r all the next mtbs!

Yup xiaohuiis, basically in a nutshell u explained it.

Hi hope, dun Tink so much. Keep yur mind occupied with happy stuff & candy crush! Jiayou!

Strawberries, I will b doing iui this sat at nuh. Dr says it will take about 10-15 mins. Not as painful as hsg, something like Pap smear. If I can tahan hsg, iui is nothing. Haha

Winkle: u r nt kiasu la jus wan to mk sure n I'm sure a lot of us will do the same..
Ooh.. My af is due soon n can feel cramps so i think is af coming but then I will nt go think too much onto it.. If it report den will hv to wrk hard in the next cycle..

Hope: dun confused.. U can test it when ur af still dun report on 3/3..

Kit kat: oh I see.. U r there as a private or sub patient? My Gyane clinic hsg is $203.. I'm not sure if the price is inclusive of GST.. If its not it's ex.. I rmb one of the lady dd at raffles for only $170...

Maomi: Yoohoo.. Jus wondering if u got my pm?
happy.gif

Sigh... Weather is abit crazy lately... Either super hot or super heavy downpour... Me also down with running nose n sore throat... Everyone, pls take care n drink more water.

Kitkat, all the best for your iui. Jia yo. Waiting for your good news ya.

Min81, how's your jabbing coming along?

Hi girls, I use Fertility Friend.com also and two others just for the fun of it. 3 different O dates! gosh, so means everyday must BD!! hahaha.....anyway, just use as a guideline....watch your own body signs is most important and track your temperature and discharge so you know at what stage you are. Sigh, next week suppose to be my most fertile period but hubby will be travelling intensively from Sun onwards!! EEK! Maybe I will follow him around!! hahaha.....

Back