(2014/01) January 2014

Me too...so bored & tired & still MS :(
Go out, get tired easily
accidentally watch 1 local ghost movie @ starhub...some scene is not gd for preggy meh but already watch ....
Hopefully my hse able to see the fireworks today...will standby

huh.... i didn't bed rest liao. but most of the time sitting down. I also don't know bed rest until when? Gyne just said bed rest for a few days until bleeding stop. But bleeding stop the next day liao. so these few days didn't go out, not even downstairs to NTUC, but just sit at the sofa... ...

i can't wait for my next visit, on 21 august... ... by then will be 17 weeks liao. hope all is okay and can tell the gender.

Hello mummies.
my EDD for #2 is 1-Feb but think may be safer if I join Jan 2014 thread.

Sigh, i have sweet tooth. Couldn't take a lot of stuff in 1st tri but loved fruits/juices/sweet stuff. But now cut everything.
Tested positive for GD. I like that glucose drink though..orange colour and taste a bit fizzy. :p

How is everyone doing ? :)

0re0, take care. Rest as much as possible.

Pumps : am gg for Medela for sure this round :) Heard many good reviews. Targeting Medela Swing (dual pump). Let me know if you hear of any bad feedback?

good afternoon mommies! bedrest very very sianz..finally got up after 2 days and bleeding slowed to brownish stains.. although this is no. 3 for me.. i dun remember anymore. got GD test?? when will it be? during detailed scan?

Hi hi gr8tful and sclaujas! Guess everyone's v busy over this long weekend. Had been rather quiet here. Haha... I also curious abt when got to do the GD test. I hope I won't Kenna.... I've been taking alot of sweet stuff recently...

GD test done ard 6-7 mths pregs. Take alot of sweet stuff dun mean will kena, its those whose preg body r unale to absorb and break down the sugars then kena. If can absorb and break down as per normal, then is ok

When doc say becareful during intercourse meaning? totally no or not too rough?
normal walking everyday should be okay?

nvm la. tmrw going see doc already. hope they can slot me in...
Oh sorry havent been online for a few days....just don't be too rough lor. hehe....
daily walking is ok, swimming is good too.

Wow it's so stress wen there's no income n u having your #3. I will bring my gal to play wif her cousin so she won't b so lonely. But can really see she's lonely n need peer. So I've been trying so hard to give her a sibling.

You n husband so brave. Single income still dare to try for #3.

It's so gd that u have a choice to give birth in UK. If me no news consider confirm go lol. Mayb I ask y u able to choose?

Hope your husband find a gd job soon~

Thanks dear. We never actually try very hard lah, just take it when it comes lor. Yeah my boy also very lonely as big sister is already going to be 15 yr old, so hardly play with him. Hence also hoping for #3 to be his companion. Definitely very scared and hope hubby got income soon. He's from UK...thus free...

Hi ladies, I'm new here and is expecting twins edd December. I have a headache question for ladies out here and hope you all can help me. Do you think it's better to buy a twins stroller or buy a single stroller and carry one baby using the baby carrier? A
lot of people tell me babies hate sitting in strollers. And I don't want to waste so much money if I buy a twin stroller. Kindly advice? thanks in advance!!

Oh sorry havent been online for a few days....just don't be too rough lor. hehe....
daily walking is ok, swimming is good too.
yah lor. we were not very rough ma... :rolleyes: so lousy one. every time do one time, bleed. i think this time spotting also because we did it. but this time, the spotting came like one or two days later.. tsk...

Hi ladies, I'm new here and is expecting twins edd December. I have a headache question for ladies out here and hope you all can help me. Do you think it's better to buy a twins stroller or buy a single stroller and carry one baby using the baby carrier? A
lot of people tell me babies hate sitting in strollers. And I don't want to waste so much money if I buy a twin stroller. Kindly advice? thanks in advance!!
imho, i think get a double stroller would be better. cos sometimes carry baby for a long time, very tiring...babies sitting in strollers are all dependent on each baby i guess... ...

Hi Mommies~ im back again~~ MIA for a week + again.. hee.. went for my scan last week and guess what my gynae told my husband? "Your baby need to report to Pulau Tekong..." (-____-") everytime when i hope for this gender, it will come opposite.. haha but most impt all healthy la.. but just that my preference always not heard..

went to Taka baby fair.. meant to be a window shopping, end up bought a Combi stroller for my newborn.. cannot fit my gal leh..

by the way i have a Bon Bebe Freestyle stroller and a Medela Mini Electric pump to let go.. anyone interested can PM me.. or msg me at 98505893.

sianz... thot can siam CNY. mil now say her family no pantang, i can CNY visit during confinement. but during #1, she din allow me to bring #1 to shopping within confinement mth lor

yah lor. we were not very rough ma... :rolleyes: so lousy one. every time do one time, bleed. i think this time spotting also because we did it. but this time, the spotting came like one or two days later.. tsk...
Oh dear, what did gynae say?

oreo, did you check with gynea.. I think if you spot after doing.. maybe you should refrain for a while until you get the green light from the gynea.

Good morning lovelittletan, think lots of mummies may have extended their leave.. never see anyone around the whole morning.. back to work liao.. but really no mood to work :(

oreo, did you check with gynea.. I think if you spot after doing.. maybe you should refrain for a while until you get the green light from the gynea.
Oh dear, what did gynae say?
nope nope. didn't go gyne. just emailed her. and she said bed rest until no more spotting (which was immediately the next day) so i just didn't go out, stayed home the whole weekend... :eek:
so since no more spotting. i guess should be okay.... ... will see her again in a week's time!

Dear All,

i have an extra warmer (avent) and sterilizer Avent 3 in 1) brand new to sell. Warmer selling at S$40 ( retailer price $70) Sterilizer selling at $100 ( retailer price $159), self collect at Punggol or Sengkang Mrt. if interested on both item, i will let go at $120. interested please sms me at 91994192.

Oreo, glad u r ok liao. Same here.... wanna look for something cheap n gd. Hahahaha.... but I tink you better rest for a while more before doing any exercises leh... Tt time I spotting, doc say no exercise.

Shirlynn, I feel you. After so many days of hols really no mood to go wk.

Oreo, glad u r ok liao. Same here.... wanna look for something cheap n gd. Hahahaha.... but I tink you better rest for a while more before doing any exercises leh... Tt time I spotting, doc say no exercise.

haha. the only cheap one i can think of is from SSC their aqua aerobics. but I don't think the classes are specially designed for pregnant ladies. How different are the pre natal aqua aerobics and the normal ones tho?

morning mummies...going to be noon soon. Well really sian back to work after long break...din go anywhere but hv enjoyed it at home with my daughter and hubby.

Oreo- glad u ok but still hv be careful.

Me hv joined prenatal yoga & aqua aerobics when hving #1. U may like to check with KKH for aqua aerobics. This time only joined prenatal yoga coz dun hv much time for aqua.

For GD test, i thought only those age 35 or have diabetes history will go for it...coz during my lst pregnancy, i din test it for.

For craving sweet stuffs, i dun hv much though i do like it at times. This round i craved more on savoury stuffs. Gender still unknown yet so duno izit true if crave sweet is gal and salty is boy lol...

Hi mummies/MTB

I am giving away Free iplay Swim diaper S size for your newborn.
All swim diapers are brand new. No worries I am not doing any hard selling or what ever.
I just moved home and clearing the diapers as I'm not selling them anymore.
For those who are interested to get one, please PM me
1) baby gender(so that I'll know what design to give)
2) which thread you are from
3) name and mailing details.
*apologies but no choosing of design and only one diaper to one mummy unless twins.

Pictures of swim diaper:
http://www.momnbebe.com/swimming_diapers_swimming_wear

Ladies, i have been feeling very upset these few days..

Firstly, i had previous losses and these few days i am so worried that history might repeat itself. I'm about 18w5d. I have not felt much twinnies movements, tho i keep tellin myself that it might be too early but cant help to worry if there are growing well.. So emo these 2 days.. Ytd morning woke up crying.. this morning also wanna cry... haiz... =(

Secondly, i keep having pple stare at me. Like they will keep looking at my tummy and they give that expression like is this lady fat or what? I really hate that kinda look it makes me feel so uncomfortable. This morning there's this china woman who is walking down from the stairs and i am walking up. She simply look me into my eyes and down to my tummy TWICE!! It really make me so angry and really really uncomfortable.. It just spoiled my whole day...

I have been getting alot of these kinda stares lately.. My clothes cant hide my tummy liao.. I'm not slim la.. Not matter what i wear also kana stared.. I wore a t-shirt that can show my tummy also kana stared, this morning i wore a very loose dress also kana stared.. I really very pek chek till i wanna scold that woman who stared at me lo.

I really feel so insulted to be looked at this way. Like no respect at all lo.. Some will give that look, like ekkk wear till like that... Really feel like slapping their face.. :mad::(

Noon!!

Shir, me extend my leave haaa coz got scanning :p

And i have 2 boys adding on! :) keke

Congrats and is ur # what bb? So who looking after coz i always think not easy to handle 2 bb at the same time.

Firstly, i had previous losses and these few days i am so worried that history might repeat itself. I'm about 18w5d. I have not felt much twinnies movements, tho i keep tellin myself that it might be too early but cant help to worry if there are growing well.. So emo these 2 days.. Ytd morning woke up crying.. this morning also wanna cry... haiz... =(

Secondly, i keep having pple stare at me. Like they will keep looking at my tummy and they give that expression like is this lady fat or what? I really hate that kinda look it makes me feel so uncomfortable. This morning there's this china woman who is walking down from the stairs and i am walking up. She simply look me into my eyes and down to my tummy TWICE!! It really make me so angry and really really uncomfortable.. It just spoiled my whole day...

I have been getting alot of these kinda stares lately.. My clothes cant hide my tummy liao.. I'm not slim la.. Not matter what i wear also kana stared.. I wore a t-shirt that can show my tummy also kana stared, this morning i wore a very loose dress also kana stared.. I really very pek chek till i wanna scold that woman who stared at me lo.

I really feel so insulted to be looked at this way. Like no respect at all lo.. Some will give that look, like ekkk wear till like that... Really feel like slapping their face.. :mad::(

Understand ur anxiety and dun think about the past. Some mummies hardly feel bb movements so mayb try talk to ur bb more...if u feel unsafe, tell ur gynae about it and see if he or she can arrange more prenatal visits to u.

Hey dun be upset by those stares...just ignore it coz bothering it will do u good.

Strawberry, I up to now also can't feel any movements. don't worry so much okay? they should be fine. and why bother why people stare at you? most of the time people who stare at me, i just glare back at them, they will already feel pai seh. don't let it affect u too much okay?

lovelittletan, no mood is bcos my hubby travelling this week.. I just sian about coming to work and going home still cannot rest :( .. Have to handle two kids by myself through the night

nope nope. didn't go gyne. just emailed her. and she said bed rest until no more spotting (which was immediately the next day) so i just didn't go out, stayed home the whole weekend... :eek:
so since no more spotting. i guess should be okay.... ... will see her again in a week's time!

If no more spotting should be ok.. but just tell your gynea when you see her

strawberi_pie, dun think so much.. its not good for you or your baby. Anytime you dun feel good.. just go and see your gynea for a check up if it makes you assured and better. Although it may costs you for each visit. But rather than you keep thinking and worrying and may even result in depression.

Last time for my #1 & #2, I see my gynea every week for the 1st tri

pyng, Yes... I have helper..but normally when I am home.. I will handle my kids myself. She will close door and sleep after she finish washing the milk bottles

oh i understand some maid not proactive one...i faced before. So ur #3 ur maid will take care? Will it be unsafe as i have problem when my #2 out when i back to work. My hubby said bb & maid will move and stay with mil till 1 yr old :(

Hi dear, I understand your anxiety girl. I've had a previous loss as well. Mayb to ease your mind abit u can ask your Gynae to schedule your visits abit more nearer but means have to spend abit more money. I think for peace of mind, it's worth it. If not u can consider buying a Doppler so u can check their HBs as n when u like. I rely on the Doppler to give me peace of mind. But still, easy said than done, jus try not to worry too much n enjoy your pregnancy... It's only a short 9 months so we must b happy every min if we can. Enjoy the moment. As for ppl staring, heck care them la. Just stare back hard at them n they will feel paisei... Hugs

Wa seriously if I'm u. I'll choose to leave sg for gd.

Your gal going 15 le so can understand your son muz b really lonely huh. Your boy how old now? My gal going 3, mayb aft birth we can meet up n let them play together. But now cannot because I need bed rest. Oops also muz provided u still in sg la lol.

Thanks dear. We never actually try very hard lah, just take it when it comes lor. Yeah my boy also very lonely as big sister is already going to be 15 yr old, so hardly play with him. Hence also hoping for #3 to be his companion. Definitely very scared and hope hubby got income soon. He's from UK...thus free...

oh i understand some maid not proactive one...i faced before. So ur #3 ur maid will take care? Will it be unsafe as i have problem when my #2 out when i back to work. My hubby said bb & maid will move and stay with mil till 1 yr old :(

Currently my maid takes care of my #2 when I am at work. Every morning will send my baby gal and her to mil place and evening time after I picked my boy from CC, will go mil for dinner before returning home.

I dun think its good for you to leave your bb and maid at mil permanently. You will loose all the bonding. A lot of people just left the maid to handle the baby even at night.. ends up baby become closer to maid than to the parents.

Till now I am still the #1 priority in my gal's eyes :)

Wa I don't dare to have sex lei tot our hormones now make us more xxx. U so brave wor.

Guess is preg hormones making u abit abit emo n fed up ba. Try to relax yourself, I noe it's nv easy. Because for me everyday I'm worry too. Same like u I have few losses, even 1 in 22weeks. If u need someone to talk to u can always find me ;)

Back