(2014/01) January 2014

Does any one know why everytime when I am hungry, and I eat, I don't feel hungry anymore. .. only when I'm about to finish my food then I start to feel hungry again. .. Anyone also like that?

Orea, like oth mummies say only get out of bed for toilet n bath. If possible sit on chair while bathing. Tilt your legs high with pillow while on bed :)

Does any one know why everytime when I am hungry, and I eat, I don't feel hungry anymore. .. only when I'm about to finish my food then I start to feel hungry again. .. Anyone also like that?

no so far i not like tat. But i hate it when i hungry, i can overeat aftertat hv terrible feeling as too full :(

Mayb baby don't like the food? For me is I can only eat very little n bloated easily. If eat too much everything will come out. But I eat 5 small meals everyday.

heh. why must prop up the leg ah. i did (althought i don't know for what). but it was very uncomfortable. ...
yah. and i didn't like the way the kkh dr last night looked. and she was so rough. she looked like she just graduated from NYP nursing course... ...:oops:
To lift the pressure off your cervix n also reduce water retention n leg cramp

My friend tried Medela before and said the suction super good but her nipples couldn't take it hee hee so use Avent instead. Think must buy double pump according to my friend cos single pump need to pump for very long, she spent 45mins - 1 hour.
Yup dual is gd. Single means x2 of your pumping time. I never regret buying freestyle, my only regret is not buying earlier lol

Baby don't like the food??? He better eat what I feed him. .. :mad: lol....

i also cannot eat too much per meal... will also be very bloated. So annoying...
Mayb baby don't like the food? For me is I can only eat very little n bloated easily. If eat too much everything will come out. But I eat 5 small meals everyday.

same same i cannot eat too much but i will tend to if too hungry. My bloatness more serious during my lst trim...now seem ok leh. Nw i scare overweight and worse water retention...hopefully i able to maintain my wt throughout like my lst pregnancy. This round i din control my diet but i will if my wt hit certain kg. I will try to watch out my diet when near wk 28 coz have GD test to take.

Btw sidetrack, anyone know where can rent treadmill?

Same same!!! Now I also seldom complain about bloated already. I until now still like not putting on weight. ..

What isGD test? And why would you want to rent a treadmill??
same same i cannot eat too much but i will tend to if too hungry. My bloatness more serious during my lst trim...now seem ok leh. Nw i scare overweight and worse water retention...hopefully i able to maintain my wt throughout like my lst pregnancy. This round i din control my diet but i will if my wt hit certain kg. I will try to watch out my diet when near wk 28 coz have GD test to take.

Same same!!! Now I also seldom complain about bloated already. I until now still like not putting on weight. ..

What isGD test? And why would you want to rent a treadmill??

Gestational diabetes test where we need to fast to test our blood sugar level. My fren's got it and she has to watch her diet very carefully. Intend to rent one after birth to lose my excess fat lor haha...after birth, i have no time to go gym so thinking to rent treadmill and use at home. Anyone has lobang pls pm me.

I took GD test during my last checkup liao, i simply hate the yucky drink!!!!!

I took GD test during my last checkup liao, i simply hate the yucky drink!!!!!

i thot GD only apply on wk 28 or so? My coll told me the drink is horrid super super sweet! I dun think i can stomach that coz i hate very sweet stuff!

heard must fast then take blood test, after that drink this yucky sweet stuff and 2 hours back to retake blood again. To check if u have GD.

heard must fast then take blood test, after that drink this yucky sweet stuff and 2 hours back to retake blood again. To check if u have GD.
mine is my gynae will give me the yucky drink back home, so on that GD test day, i will drink at home 2 hours prior to the test, then reach gynae's clinic, the nurse will draw the blood. Used to take the blood test before drinking, then 2 hrs later take blood test again, now just need to take one blood test after the drink.
If the yucky drink put in the fridge, the taste is slightly better, hehe.

mine is my gynae will give me the yucky drink back home, so on that GD test day, i will drink at home 2 hours prior to the test, then reach gynae's clinic, the nurse will draw the blood. Used to take the blood test before drinking, then 2 hrs later take blood test again, now just need to take one blood test after the drink.
If the yucky drink put in the fridge, the taste is slightly better, hehe.
Took that for #1. Gd lei can drink at home. I wif Kk. So will need wake early go Kk drink finish n show nurse the empty cup, like pri sch kids lol. Den loiter around back 2hrs to draw blood again. I have sweet tooth but still cannot stand the sweet sweet syrup wor. N find that fasting during pregnancy is torture. Plus aft wake so long still need to fast another 2hrs bth.

Oreo, hope u r better! :) rest well this weekend. :)

danlin, I bought my medela pump from online. Found a seller from gumtree selling brand new medela freestyle at $550 with local warranty. If not you can consider kulily.com, which sells US sets but no warranty, $520. Retail shops sell for abt $799 but taka fair is $699. Buy from retail shops maybe more reassuring cos sure got local warranty, but if u wanna save $ like me, can consider the online ones. :)
wow that's very ex wor! hopefully this Oct baby fair will be cheaper and i may consider getting. my frd is saying she can lend me hers first and use for awhile and can decide to get after that.

Mummies, any of you just love sweet drinks now? Hmm I used to not like too sweet drinks but since pregnant and the taste bud become so bland, sweet drinks are like oomph for me everyday! Just afraid end up with too much sugar intake! Sigh!

Mummies, any of you just love sweet drinks now? Hmm I used to not like too sweet drinks but since pregnant and the taste bud become so bland, sweet drinks are like oomph for me everyday! Just afraid end up with too much sugar intake! Sigh!

me me! nowadays i rather substitute my cup of plain water for milo or other sweet drinks, a very bad habit, but i still try to drink more plain water as and when i can.

^5 raineraine! Haha sinful indulgence sigh! One day at least two cups of milo, one ribena or honey lemon and fruits and a few mini mentos sweet to stop my MS. Don't know if sugar overload or not :S

Fwah!!! Me me!!! **raising both hands up**

I cnt live without sweet drinks nowadays. Started off with Ribena, then shifted to yogurt drink, Yakult, fruit juices, n now my fav drink is RIPE brand orange juice! Been eating alot of apples n mangos too... I just cnt drink plain water leh... Mouth v bland

Me too! Can't really take plain water too. Have been drinking sweet and cold drinks...
Opps understand that cold drink is not good but still cant resist.

Where do you buy the pumps from? baby fair or online? Usually what's the price like? :)

Danlin, I bought my Unimom breastpump from mothercare around $250. My friend spent 15 mins to pump both of her milk.. Hopefully is good,

Me too too! Have to drink cold drinks everyday if not i will throw temper. Before pregnant I'm not a cold drink person. Is it normal for all pregnant women like cold sweet drinks?

Yah! My sugar cravings start earlier for this one. I don't usually crave for sweet stuff. Almond longan my fav! Mango fruit as well. Payaya is bland to me now..

Ya tink it's pretty norm to love cold cold drinks for preggies! Jus tt some try to abstain fm it..my gf's hub say scared will cause Bb to haf asthma..dun tink it's true la..my logic is, by e time e cold drink travels dw e digestive system it wun b cold by e time it reaches e Bb rite..Keke. For me personally I still dun reali like sweet stuff this x round as compared to previous pregnancy, some say loving sweet stuff is carrying a girl..
This long weekend is sooooo boring..wanted to get on star cruise but din managed to. Am tempted by peanut tho, bought some taka vouchers n will go taka buy e cocoonababy!! Sounds too gd if bb can zz well in it n save my precious zz..hee.

Ya tink it's pretty norm to love cold cold drinks for preggies! Jus tt some try to abstain fm it..my gf's hub say scared will cause Bb to haf asthma..dun tink it's true la..my logic is, by e time e cold drink travels dw e digestive system it wun b cold by e time it reaches e Bb rite..Keke. For me personally I still dun reali like sweet stuff this x round as compared to previous pregnancy, some say loving sweet stuff is carrying a girl..
This long weekend is sooooo boring..wanted to get on star cruise but din managed to. Am tempted by peanut tho, bought some taka vouchers n will go taka buy e cocoonababy!! Sounds too gd if bb can zz well in it n save my precious zz..hee.

Are you having a boy? My fren had a boy and she had cravings for sweet stuff as well...

Yesterday forced my hub to go watch The Conjuring w me..haha..n I regretted aft tt..jumped so many times n heart beat v fast..it was reali q scary..haha..on a 7th mth first day somemore..I muz b crazy to scare my lil bun like tt! Haha..

Yesterday forced my hub to go watch The Conjuring w me..haha..n I regretted aft tt..jumped so many times n heart beat v fast..it was reali q scary..haha..on a 7th mth first day somemore..I muz b crazy to scare my lil bun like tt! Haha..

Yah, you are very daring siah.

Hi dear, any idea how much the cocoonababy cost?

Hahaha!! I watched The Conjuring too! Watched online at home. I googled n read up the story first to prepare myself for scare scenes. I've managed to Siam many "dio hung" scenes except one!! The ghost on top of cupboard that one made me screamed out so loud!!! Really caught off guard! Heart thumping away like mad too n was worried dnt know got scare the little bud or not. I mad love horror movies la... It's a torture not being able to watch it so I went ahead... Hehe

Hahaha!! I watched The Conjuring too! Watched online at home. I googled n read up the story first to prepare myself for scare scenes. I've managed to Siam many "dio hung" scenes except one!! The ghost on top of cupboard that one made me screamed out so loud!!! Really caught off guard! Heart thumping away like mad too n was worried dnt know got scare the little bud or not. I mad love horror movies la... It's a torture not being able to watch it so I went ahead... Hehe
Yes I oso love horror movies n jus had to watch this one cos everyone says it's sooooo scary! Ya e one on e top of e cupboard is terrible! It's well made in e sense tt usually when they're expected to appear, they dun..n pop out elsewhere..tink I'll b scared if I hear 'claps' now..eeks..n e part tt it possesses e mommy to kill e kids made my heart sink..its sooooo painful.. ;(
I heard fm peanut it costs $289 w a coupla free gifts..usual price I googled is $350 I tink..short lifespan tho, esp if Bb is on e bigger side..but shd b well worth e investment if it does wat it's supposed to do!

Yes I oso love horror movies n jus had to watch this one cos everyone says it's sooooo scary! Ya e one on e top of e cupboard is terrible! It's well made in e sense tt usually when they're expected to appear, they dun..n pop out elsewhere..tink I'll b scared if I hear 'claps' now..eeks..n e part tt it possesses e mommy to kill e kids made my heart sink..its sooooo painful.. ;(
I heard fm peanut it costs $289 w a coupla free gifts..usual price I googled is $350 I tink..short lifespan tho, esp if Bb is on e bigger side..but shd b well worth e investment if it does wat it's supposed to do!
Ya lor! I was actually paying my attention to the closet cos was expecting the ghost to appear from inside the closet... Nvr expected it to b on top! Wa piang, my heart skipped two beats xia...

The cocoonababy actually can only use for first four months ah? What does it do? Just makes baby sleep more soundly? But if baby hungry will still wake up n cry ma....

Ya lor! I was actually paying my attention to the closet cos was expecting the ghost to appear from inside the closet... Nvr expected it to b on top! Wa piang, my heart skipped two beats xia...

The cocoonababy actually can only use for first four months ah? What does it do? Just makes baby sleep more soundly? But if baby hungry will still wake up n cry ma....
Fm wat I googled n read up, it literally cocoons e Bb in e foetus position jus like when they were inside e womb n makes them feel safe n secure..so they'll z longer n beta..n wun get startled easily..n cos it's slight elevated it's supposed to prevent or reduce colic n reflux..for my #1 she was a v easily startled Bb even w e beanbag on her chest, n she got reflux..meaning easily regurgitate her milk out..sometimes jus flow or merlion out suddenly de..heartpain le my precious breastmilk! Oh n it preventable flathead too..so I'm pretty wowed over by all its benefits..

Fm wat I googled n read up, it literally cocoons e Bb in e foetus position jus like when they were inside e womb n makes them feel safe n secure..so they'll z longer n beta..n wun get startled easily..n cos it's slight elevated it's supposed to prevent or reduce colic n reflux..for my #1 she was a v easily startled Bb even w e beanbag on her chest, n she got reflux..meaning easily regurgitate her milk out..sometimes jus flow or merlion out suddenly de..heartpain le my precious breastmilk! Oh n it preventable flathead too..so I'm pretty wowed over by all its benefits..
Wow... Like v good hor.. So taka baby fair now having the promo price of $289 ah?

Mummies! dont watch scary shows! they say pregnant women should watch more comedies...Sometimes i switch on scv got scary movies..so tempted to watch...but decided not to...haha..i heard from radio that the conjuring is very very scary...somemore its based on real story? omg..

I dont know how good is coccoonababy but it says its used in hospitals in france for newborns.
I bought it because its like a small mattress..can put on my bed, baby's cot, sofa, table or floor...hahaha..no need to drag the cot around...and also because..it looks so comfy..

Wow... Like v good hor.. So taka baby fair now having the promo price of $289 ah?
$289 for the bed and free Cocobag (swaddle bag) and Miracle Blanket (swaddle)...all from Red Castle..the Cocobag is worth SGD 41...i think Mircacle Blanket about same price

Mummies! dont watch scary shows! they say pregnant women should watch more comedies...Sometimes i switch on scv got scary movies..so tempted to watch...but decided not to...haha..i heard from radio that the conjuring is very very scary...somemore its based on real story? omg..

I dont know how good is coccoonababy but it says its used in hospitals in france for newborns.
I bought it because its like a small mattress..can put on my bed, baby's cot, sofa, table or floor...hahaha..no need to drag the cot around...and also because..it looks so comfy..
Ya my hub forbid me to watch any more horror shows anymore..in fact the conjuring freaked him out q abit too..aft e show kept complaining y I bring him watch..haha..ya they say watch more comedy cos happy mummy=happy Bb!
Ya another plus point is tt I can even put e Bb on my bed in e cocoonababy..n bring it everywhere I go w e Bb..e.g. in laws or my mum's..

Ya my hub forbid me to watch any more horror shows anymore..in fact the conjuring freaked him out q abit too..aft e show kept complaining y I bring him watch..haha..ya they say watch more comedy cos happy mummy=happy Bb!
Ya another plus point is tt I can even put e Bb on my bed in e cocoonababy..n bring it everywhere I go w e Bb..e.g. in laws or my mum's..
Recently don't have much nice comedies to watch leh :(

watch on SCV? now SH got free channels until Monday 12pm. Have been like on a movie marathon since last night. I'm so bored already...:eek:
I always watch via online so there ain't many movies left that I haven't watched before... I also v sian... Haha

Back