(2014/01) January 2014

This is also my second child! My daughter is going 3 yrs old this yr. How abt u?
happy.gif
seems like we are the first 2 to report to this thread! Haha..

happy ocean: mine just past 2yrs+.. haha..
jialin: did you went to gynae and scan?

I went today but it's still too early to scan.. and cant see much. only about 4mm. haha..

T_T: Yes we went. Cant see the baby, can only see the gestational site. Doc said there is one baby, no twins and the baby is in the correct position, come back in 2 weeks
happy.gif

oh.. great.. mine din even confirm anything yet.. today is only 4weeks 5days. next week maybe go to another gynae and check..
happy.gif

Hi ladies, new to this thread. Just tested positive 2 weeks ago. My number 1. . Now going to 6 weeks pregnancy. Edd should be 6 jan. went for scan last week can only see sac. . Hope to hear more sharing from others. .

Btw happy Mother's Day!

Like to ask a qns, do you all feel your uterus beats with your heartbeat when u r preggy? I guess is more blood flow there?

Yukimi: u mean sometimes u feel bubbly feeling on e tummy?? I felt tt at times too.. haha..my gynae doesnt want to confirm if its sac or whatever foreign object that was seen in e scan. So he did not tell me my edd. But base on the android apps.. it states 13 Jan!! Before CNY. The tot of losing my cny goodies make meso emo. Haha

jt_junior: yr no.1 is boy or girl? Actually I plan for a "horse" baby, but now seems like we are having a year end snake baby. Haha. Mine also cannot see anything yet.
Btw which gynae are u seeing now?

My #1 is girl. Very active. Jus like boy.. haha.. I oso tot will be horse baby. Think I gotta induce early to enjoy e cny!!
Im nw seeing dr poon king fu at hougang ave 1. But will be gg to kkh subsidiced rate for first 2 trimester.

Oh no! CNY goodies cannot eat during confinement? A few pieces can? Omg!
Yukimi- I dont feel heartbeat at uterus but I feel a lot of mild cramps. My doc says its just the uterus expanding and its fine but its very uncomfortable for me!

congrats! me just went to check and also confirmed postive. After scanning, the doctor say too small cannot see anything much, so call me wait for 2 weeks later then go back scan.
But weird is after scanning, my viginal bleeds till now for 2days. I am so worried. anyone have this happens to u?

Jos jos: for me. . I have light brown spotting at week 4 and one day it turns red at week 5, went to see gynae and did a scan. Saw the sac. . The gynae gave me a duphaston injection and increase my dosage of duphaston from 2 to 3 per day. So far, the bleeding stops for me. ** cross finger**
Anyone experience this in the early pregnancy before?

I read somewhere that our cervical vascularities will increase, might cause bleeding easily if irritated?

Wow.. everytime I go toilet Im so afraid to see stains. But luckily dun haf at the moment.. but alot mucus discharge.

Yukimi,
Now you how many months? Ok?

Me so worried, tomorrow going bk KKH ask them check....
They scan me on Friday and say too small maybe 5 weeks so call me 8week then go bk scan.
But so weird that after scan now Sunday bleed like got menses. Tomorrow go check... Worried...

Cld it b low placenta? ? Last time my sis in law also keep bleeding for many weeks. N keep gg back to gynae to get jab n medication. But after awhile it jus stop and baby grow well. Dun need to worry so much ..
happy.gif

Jo jo: I'm only 6 weeks. Yup you should check with the gynae. Maybe ask the gynae to give injection? Is more effective than duphaston.

ok thanks a lot
happy.gif
tomorrow after me go bring my girl go childcare then go check. Hopes everything is fine. lets Jia You!
can u feel ur bb heartbeat now? i can feel at times.

Hi ocean,
yes, otw to kkh now. sometimes i can feel tic tic heatbeat at virginal there aat earky stage (my girl).
but this time i did feel that last week once.

Hi mummies, sorry to disturb. I have one good condition wooden Rocio baby cot with Fibre Lux mattress to let go at $120 (UP: $399) as my baby prefers to sleep with mummy instead..Self collect at Admiralty. If need transport, additional $10. Interested please pm me. Thx!

Hi all mummies to be,

I have about 6 weeks pregnant now. Tomorrow going for my first scan after bfp. I start feel nausea since 2-3 days ago... Anyone of u have any idea how to reduce the nausea feeling? Feel terrible... And I always use I phone to surt net, watch YouTube, fb ing , is it safe to bb ?

Have u decide who is your gynae n which hospital to deliver?

I think by drinking mild ginger tea will make u feel better.

Since its my #2. More of less im fixed with my gynae n prefer Mt Alvernia.

until now i still feel very normal.. suddenly felt very insecured. Just like my 1st pregnancy. i dun feel anything and i am so worried that something is wrong.. cant wait for 3 June to see the gynae!

Hi, today I'm 6 weeks 3 days & able to see my bb heartbeat when scan. So happy n my next visit is 3 weeks later.

Hi! I also just found out about my pregnancy.
Last AF was on 4/4. Supposedly 6 wks already?
Happy to be here to share the concerns and experience!

Lavender > already can see via US? Or hv to do internal probe? This is my second but I already forgotten most things. Haha.

T_T > I totally understand that feeling! Feels so insecure and just hope all is ok inside hoh? So scary when like feeling nothing... I hv same concerns with my #1 too...
sad.gif
like 自己吓自己, but cannot be helped!

CL: Ya! so i decided to go to Dr Adrian Woodworth clinic to do scanning and make sure all ok. Spent $180. 4mins of consultation. but still can onli see a small sac of abt 10mm. have to wait again. Im just so worried.

T_T > don't worry! Must keep ourselves stress free and happy to hv a good pregnancy! Take care and update again ya? Im prolly gg for my first scan in the next few weeks, when they can see 'more'. Haha.

CL: ya! i shall just wait patiently for the 8th week to arrive.. if not really a waste of $$ to scan n see nth!!

freedom: hi.. welcome!!! my #1 also girl.. got gut feeling this one also a girl.. hee..

Hi Yukimi,
The KKH push earlier my next scanning and check up to this Friday. They say it shows est 5weeks tat time so cannot see much, but is growing accordingly. No blood clot (but my menses still continue till now) and dunno why got blood.
She says maybe this Friday can see if there is any heartbeat (maybe 6th week) so call me come. If got heartbeat meaning ok.
But I can feel one side of my leg is very aching.... And me very tired(like my 1st pregnancy).
I sometimes have to carry my 2yrs plus girl and worst is have to carry her down from 3rd storey using staircase after school to the carpark... Will feel some slight spark pain.

How are all of you?

Jos jos: my gynae told me is quite common to have spotting or bleeding in early pregnancy. Nevertheless, is always better to play safe to go down and check up whenever there's bleeding. I went for scan yesterday at week 6. Saw my bb's heartbeat. Being a 1st time mum, I'm so touched and relieved to see this.

All the best to the rest!

Yukimi, I cant wait to hear/see my bb's heartbeat too. Have been hearing so much about it. My scan is scheduled next sat (25 May).

Hi. Tested positive (fade line) on 11th, took blood test to confirm wif doc. he say it should be abt wk 4.
Schedule to see him again on 22nd May for scan. this will be my 2nd baby.
Look forward to chat with all mummies here. ;p

hi everyone. it's my first too. tested last wkend & it was +ve. going for 1st check-up next tuesday. i just completed 6weeks. Into 7th week now.

mummies-to-be here who went for their first check-up already, did u all just do the ultrasound scan, or had to do the vaginal scan? i'm so scared~~

Thanks Yukimi ;) Tomorrow my turn to go check... hope can see heartbeat. Congrats Yukimi
happy.gif

Aiyo... too long never preggy i forgot wat can eat n wat cannot eat liao....

Back