(2014/01) January 2014

Having sex is ok. As long as you dun have spottings all these. Gynea will not stop. Moreover I think at later stage it actually helps is certain ways.. forgotten what it is liao.
My previous advise no sex for my condition, also read up on net it's better not to. But my current gynae like very open say its okay. But we didn't dare to try. Can't afford for another loss :

Later part is to soften the cervix n have early birth if the baby is too comfortable inside. If I'm not wrong.

Having sex is ok. As long as you dun have spottings all these. Gynea will not stop. Moreover I think at later stage it actually helps is certain ways.. forgotten what it is liao.
My previous advise no sex for my condition, also read up on net it's better not to. But my current gynae like very open say its okay. But we didn't dare to try. Can't afford for another loss :

Later part is to soften the cervix n have early birth if the baby is too comfortable inside. If I'm not wrong.

Currently my maid takes care of my #2 when I am at work. Every morning will send my baby gal and her to mil place and evening time after I picked my boy from CC, will go mil for dinner before returning home.

I dun think its good for you to leave your bb and maid at mil permanently. You will loose all the bonding. A lot of people just left the maid to handle the baby even at night.. ends up baby become closer to maid than to the parents.

Till now I am still the #1 priority in my gal's eyes :)

no choice coz when i back to work, new maid with bb i feel more insecure...hv planned to ask my mum to stay with me one but her health not so good :( I understand bonding part in fact i can't bear to leave my bb...however that may be the only choice besides we will go back my mil daily for dinner then friday bring back bb...so not that bad lah. bb and my gal i will still take care of them even hv maid...only when they older than can ask maid take care coz i dun trust maid. Hmm, ur mil stay amk too? For sex, i thot best not to do it on later stage? I only avoid lst and 3rd trim...

no choice coz when i back to work, new maid with bb i feel more insecure...hv planned to ask my mum to stay with me one but her health not so good :( I understand bonding part in fact i can't bear to leave my bb...however that may be the only choice besides we will go back my mil daily for dinner then friday bring back bb...so not that bad lah. bb and my gal i will still take care of them even hv maid...only when they older than can ask maid take care coz i dun trust maid. Hmm, ur mil stay amk too? For sex, i thot best not to do it on later stage? I only avoid lst and 3rd trim...

Yup.. we shifted from Punggol to AMK bcos of my #1.

Yoga: im doing wif Mother and Child at Tanglin Mall. 16 lessons for $375.

Bb movements: though this is my #2, i hv not felt anything at 17wks. Thr was some gas like thingy when i lie on tummy but i dun feel like it is bb movement.

Strawberri pie,
Ignore those ppl. I also get stared by them. Jus keep happy thots n think they envy ur preggie tummy ya

Yup.. we shifted from Punggol to AMK bcos of my #1.

ic so convenient...i hv to travel from amk to kallang almost daily except most sat/sun. So tiring for me and my hubby. We wan to refrain tat for bb as it will be quite kelian for bb to wake up so early in morning and travel to and fro...not really advisable esp at such tender age.

Ladies, i have been feeling very upset these few days..

Firstly, i had previous losses and these few days i am so worried that history might repeat itself. I'm about 18w5d. I have not felt much twinnies movements, tho i keep tellin myself that it might be too early but cant help to worry if there are growing well.. So emo these 2 days.. Ytd morning woke up crying.. this morning also wanna cry... haiz... =(

Secondly, i keep having pple stare at me. Like they will keep looking at my tummy and they give that expression like is this lady fat or what? I really hate that kinda look it makes me feel so uncomfortable. This morning there's this china woman who is walking down from the stairs and i am walking up. She simply look me into my eyes and down to my tummy TWICE!! It really make me so angry and really really uncomfortable.. It just spoiled my whole day...

I have been getting alot of these kinda stares lately.. My clothes cant hide my tummy liao.. I'm not slim la.. Not matter what i wear also kana stared.. I wore a t-shirt that can show my tummy also kana stared, this morning i wore a very loose dress also kana stared.. I really very pek chek till i wanna scold that woman who stared at me lo.

I really feel so insulted to be looked at this way. Like no respect at all lo.. Some will give that look, like ekkk wear till like that... Really feel like slapping their face.. :mad::(
Dun worry too much dearie! Easier said than done I noe..but trust tt ur twinies r resilient n tt they'll b in ur arms v soon..if dun feel safe jus ask Dr Ben to c u more often..I'm sure he'll oblige..n w staring, jus tink of those ple r jealous tt u r preggy! U noe some actuali are..cos it's not an easy task for some to get preggy..u shd feel proud of ur bump..dun care wat they may tink..fat or wat..I wished I had a belly to show so tt I get seats on buses n trains..
Pls do take care k..n dun ponder bout negative stuff so much..do shopping for ur lil ones! Sure bring u joy.. ;)

Hee thanks all!! Am glad all turns out fine :)

Pyng, its my #2 & #3..will be getting a helper and we will be moving opp my in law unit as she will be helping her eye power to jagar the helper :)

Sex is actuali fine throughout pregnancy if e pregnancy is low risk..but most of e time 1st tri feel like shit w ms liao where got mood..n 3rd tri belly so big gets in e way..Keke. My hub dun reali dare to touch me..always find tt Bb inside is v fragile..then when lata stage, say Bb will hear..haha..so it's minimal esp this x round got a tod as e lightbulb liao..not v conducive la..hee. Those who is carrying #1 n is in e mood, go ahead n enjoy e intimacy b4 e lightbulb comes along n all attention will b on him/her liao..

Thanks dear. We never actually try very hard lah, just take it when it comes lor. Yeah my boy also very lonely as big sister is already going to be 15 yr old, so hardly play with him. Hence also hoping for #3 to be his companion. Definitely very scared and hope hubby got income soon. He's from UK...thus free...

Whoa.. 15yrs old gap. You are very brave.

ic so convenient...i hv to travel from amk to kallang almost daily except most sat/sun. So tiring for me and my hubby. We wan to refrain tat for bb as it will be quite kelian for bb to wake up so early in morning and travel to and fro...not really advisable esp at such tender age.

Yup.. this happens to my #1 last time. We stay at Punggol, my mil at AMK and I work at Jurong. So everyday before 6.45 am we will leave our place and by the time we reached home will be coming 8pm. Thats why we decided to shift to AMK.

Ladies, i have been feeling very upset these few days..

Firstly, i had previous losses and these few days i am so worried that history might repeat itself. I'm about 18w5d. I have not felt much twinnies movements, tho i keep tellin myself that it might be too early but cant help to worry if there are growing well.. So emo these 2 days.. Ytd morning woke up crying.. this morning also wanna cry... haiz... =(

Secondly, i keep having pple stare at me. Like they will keep looking at my tummy and they give that expression like is this lady fat or what? I really hate that kinda look it makes me feel so uncomfortable. This morning there's this china woman who is walking down from the stairs and i am walking up. She simply look me into my eyes and down to my tummy TWICE!! It really make me so angry and really really uncomfortable.. It just spoiled my whole day...

I have been getting alot of these kinda stares lately.. My clothes cant hide my tummy liao.. I'm not slim la.. Not matter what i wear also kana stared.. I wore a t-shirt that can show my tummy also kana stared, this morning i wore a very loose dress also kana stared.. I really very pek chek till i wanna scold that woman who stared at me lo.

I really feel so insulted to be looked at this way. Like no respect at all lo.. Some will give that look, like ekkk wear till like that... Really feel like slapping their face.. :mad::(

Hey chin up.. think hormones acting up. Keep the smile on your face.. for your twins.
Ignore what other ppl think. They are nobody to you and should not let them affect you. Jia you!

Currently my maid takes care of my #2 when I am at work. Every morning will send my baby gal and her to mil place and evening time after I picked my boy from CC, will go mil for dinner before returning home.

I dun think its good for you to leave your bb and maid at mil permanently. You will loose all the bonding. A lot of people just left the maid to handle the baby even at night.. ends up baby become closer to maid than to the parents.

Till now I am still the #1 priority in my gal's eyes :)

We leave our bb with helper but no prob with bonding. She prefers playing with us than helper. She thinks helper very boring and only wants us. Maybe coz weekend, we take over taking care of her. Only feeding and bathing, we let the helper (if bb allows that) on weekend.

Yoga: im doing wif Mother and Child at Tanglin Mall. 16 lessons for $375.

Bb movements: though this is my #2, i hv not felt anything at 17wks. Thr was some gas like thingy when i lie on tummy but i dun feel like it is bb movement.

Strawberri pie,
Ignore those ppl. I also get stared by them. Jus keep happy thots n think they envy ur preggie tummy ya

This is my #2 and been feeling lots of kicking, etc since week 16-17.. i bet that this will be a very active and naughty one. So worried. Especially when I lie on my tummy, will protest non stop.

This is my #2 and been feeling lots of kicking, etc since week 16-17.. i bet that this will be a very active and naughty one. So worried. Especially when I lie on my tummy, will protest non stop.
I envy you, i was telling my other preggy friend that i wish i can also feel my baby in my tummy. She's been feeling hers since week 15, but with me, I'm on week 18, still no movement. I was telling my htb, that there's a certain assurance when you can feel your baby inside....

kmei, congrats!

Strawberi, I tink it's hormones. Talk to ur hubby n really if you feel better, see ur gynae more often. Im sure everyting is ok. I agree that some pple juz feel envious abt ur bump. So u can show it proudly and dun care abt other pple.

I envy you, i was telling my other preggy friend that i wish i can also feel my baby in my tummy. She's been feeling hers since week 15, but with me, I'm on week 18, still no movement. I was telling my htb, that there's a certain assurance when you can feel your baby inside....

It is an assurance but there are times when bb not so active which you will be worried. Not easy to strike a balance hey. There are times when i just want to relax and bb keeps kicking.. i said stop it ah.

We leave our bb with helper but no prob with bonding. She prefers playing with us than helper. She thinks helper very boring and only wants us. Maybe coz weekend, we take over taking care of her. Only feeding and bathing, we let the helper (if bb allows that) on weekend.

glad to hear that i think sometime depends on luck too. Like my gal, she will tend to closer to me if i take care her more...same goes with my hubby. Ur bb so active...boy?

For sex, im fine once a month...just my hubby wan it at at least once every one to 2 week. After pregnancy, i dun think i have mood and energy coz i found bf stop my needs & want for sex and also tired too. Anyone face tat?

Sex is actuali fine throughout pregnancy if e pregnancy is low risk..but most of e time 1st tri feel like shit w ms liao where got mood..n 3rd tri belly so big gets in e way..Keke. My hub dun reali dare to touch me..always find tt Bb inside is v fragile..then when lata stage, say Bb will hear..haha..so it's minimal esp this x round got a tod as e lightbulb liao..not v conducive la..hee. Those who is carrying #1 n is in e mood, go ahead n enjoy e intimacy b4 e lightbulb comes along n all attention will b on him/her liao..
Ya lor too bad I'm high risk so can't enjoy :x

Over period they will know / understand we are close to them. Like my gal, she will come to once she see me come back from work. She will cry if I dun carry her when I reached home. But when I need to take dinner or shower.. she will let helper carry her.. but expect me to carry her back when she see me done with the stuffs :)

It is an assurance but there are times when bb not so active which you will be worried. Not easy to strike a balance hey. There are times when i just want to relax and bb keeps kicking.. i said stop it ah.
hehehe..That's what my friend is complaining about as well. She said it's as if there's a football game in her tummy every time. Keeps her awake sometimes as well.

glad to hear that i think sometime depends on luck too. Like my gal, she will tend to closer to me if i take care her more...same goes with my hubby. Ur bb so active...boy?

For sex, im fine once a month...just my hubby wan it at at least once every one to 2 week. After pregnancy, i dun think i have mood and energy coz i found bf stop my needs & want for sex and also tired too. Anyone face tat?
Me too. Think I regain my mood like half yr later. Wan nothing else but only sleep.

I was totally off sex for #1 after delivery.. I scare of pain ..worried that the stitching may hurt. Its only after some time, before I start to open up as my hb will have needs too.

For #2, I try to relax.. intial few times may hurt a bit.. but after a while is ok. Think if you want to have the mood, you need to get away from the baby .. normally is when baby not at home then we feel more relax for it.. or else most of the time is either he is tired or I am tired.. all we want is to sleep .. kekeke.. thats why we always wonder..how come we can kenna #3....lol

gm13,
dat's nice. i din tell hb abt some of u feeling movements cos dun wanna add to my stress. think im getting prenatal depression now, everything also unhappy. damn frustrated wif insomnia, RLS, nerve kena pressed, water retention. now even happy food dun make me happy for long. shopping is depressing cos i get so tired after a while.

pyng,
same! think i kept hb dry for almost a yr?

Haha.. that's what ppl said but I think maybe I know what i am looking and more sensitive now. Not sure about gender, will find out only when deliver.

Few mummies said preg ladies are supposedly to be high.

I'm carrying #1, so far, the intimacy is still there. Since my htb and I doesn't live together yet, we normally sleep together during weekends only. So far doctor said everything is fine so we still go on with it. But I must admit that the mood/drive now is not the same prior to the pregnancy, at most we do it around twice per week.

Over period they will know / understand we are close to them. Like my gal, she will come to once she see me come back from work. She will cry if I dun carry her when I reached home. But when I need to take dinner or shower.. she will let helper carry her.. but expect me to carry her back when she see me done with the stuffs :)

ur gal so guai..how old is she?

gm13,
dat's nice. i din tell hb abt some of u feeling movements cos dun wanna add to my stress. think im getting prenatal depression now, everything also unhappy. damn frustrated wif insomnia, RLS, nerve kena pressed, water retention. now even happy food dun make me happy for long. shopping is depressing cos i get so tired after a while.

pyng,

Gosh izit due to hormone? How ur hubby survive without sex? DIY?

Haha.. that's what ppl said but I think maybe I know what i am looking and more sensitive now. Not sure about gender, will find out only when deliver.

Few mummies said preg ladies are supposedly to be high.

U mean u not going to know ur gender till u delivery??

Post delivery csec mummies tink haf it easier cos once csec wound heals u wun haf phobia of having sex..I went for a short trip w hub oni when Bb 2+m old..n yes haf to keep Bb away else will never get in e mood! Keke..I've a gf whom had phobia cos her gynae dunno isit cut too much or din cut enuf so end up her vagina tear almost until anus! Sooooo painful so she din let hub touch her for more than a yr! Gosh..

haha! i dunno! too tired to care! cos i bfed my gal and she wakes up a few times at nite till almost 2yo.

guess both applied coz i really scare of sex too after birth when my hubby wan it...always wan to find excuse to escape. In fact during bf, i dun enjoy sex at all just do it for hubby sake. After bf, i then enjoy it lol.

Post delivery csec mummies tink haf it easier cos once csec wound heals u wun haf phobia of having sex..I went for a short trip w hub oni when Bb 2+m old..n yes haf to keep Bb away else will never get in e mood! Keke..I've a gf whom had phobia cos her gynae dunno isit cut too much or din cut enuf so end up her vagina tear almost until anus! Sooooo painful so she din let hub touch her for more than a yr! Gosh..

Oh izit but i wan natural birth and will refrain my hubby to touch me till my stitch fully recovered and no pain. But i remember when we first hv sex after birth...tat was maybe 3 mths later...i feel pain and uncomfortable and really hate it. This round i hope can do it 6mths later but he sure cannot tahan :(

pyng, my gal now 9 months + :).. very sticky to me. But I try to involve her daddy as much as possible. Even at meal time when helper is feeding her . if she see me.. she sometimes dun want to eat. But I really have to train her too..or else when #3 comes.. how to handle two of them at the same time? Dun say #1 :(

how long does it take before you can fully heal and start to be intimate with your hubby? I'm just curious as if it's going to take 6 months, i think i will ask htb to take care of the baby at night to keep him from thinking about this...hahahaha

gm13,

pyng,

Don't be depressed.. in case emo preg, emo bb.. be positive so that happier bb.
Stay happy! Chat with us...

whoa... i chuckled when i read that.

ur gal so guai..how old is she?

Gosh izit due to hormone? How ur hubby survive without sex? DIY?

U mean u not going to know ur gender till u delivery??

Yup, not going to know.. not easy leh. I am very tempted but hubby quite determined. Coz he doesn't mind the gender.

pyng, my gal now 9 months + :).. very sticky to me. But I try to involve her daddy as much as possible. Even at meal time when helper is feeding her . if she see me.. she sometimes dun want to eat. But I really have to train her too..or else when #3 comes.. how to handle two of them at the same time? Dun say #1 :(

ur gal really stick to u hor...u always at her side izit? My gal not so but can say she equally stick with me and hubby or those who care for her most time. U better start train coz if #3 come, u will be busy handling both!

how long does it take before you can fully heal and start to be intimate with your hubby? I'm just curious as if it's going to take 6 months, i think i will ask htb to take care of the baby at night to keep him from thinking about this...hahahaha

Depends...if u din bf & c sec, i think ur sex life can resume once ur wound recovered. For natural delivery, can be fast too if u can get over the pain as u just feel abit tight and uncomfortable but once u do it often, it will be better...however Bf made me super dry and tired so very uncomfortable and no desire. Have to use lubricate to ease the dryness!

Yup, not going to know.. not easy leh. I am very tempted but hubby quite determined. Coz he doesn't mind the gender.
This is going to be exciting. We actually thought about it as well, but parents on both sides are just TOO excited about the whole thing so we are getting bugged every time. So far, we told them right now that baby might be a girl, but doctor unsure...now they keep on asking when my next check up is...hehehe

This is going to be exciting. We actually thought about it as well, but parents on both sides are just TOO excited about the whole thing so we are getting bugged every time. So far, we told them right now that baby might be a girl, but doctor unsure...now they keep on asking when my next check up is...hehehe

Hahah.. yes, too exciting for me liao. Still got few months more to go, cannot tahan liao.

Thanks ladies!!

My appt is next week so no point going to Gyane now also. Perhaps I'm just really paranoid and just need some encouragement and assurance..

I'll be fine!! =D

Haha..

I always have that paranoia feeling too...normally a week after my previous scan. I'm a first time mom and everything is normal so far, but i have been surrounded by sister in laws whom i have personally witness their struggle with their journey to become a mom, so sometimes i can't help but think as well.

Regarding the stares, hahaha...i get that a lot from colleagues. Especially since I got pregnant prior to marriage. Gossiping and things like that during my first trimester...hehehe. My teammate who sits beside me will normally look into my face then my tummy every time, as if there's something wrong. It was annoying at first, then later on, i tried to find humor on it...

Thanks ladies!!

My appt is next week so no point going to Gyane now also. Perhaps I'm just really paranoid and just need some encouragement and assurance..

I'll be fine!! =D

Haha..

Dont think too much Strawberi_pie! Baby movement varies differently....everything will be fine :)

ur gal really stick to u hor...u always at her side izit? My gal not so but can say she equally stick with me and hubby or those who care for her most time. U better start train coz if #3 come, u will be busy handling both!

Depends...if u din bf & c sec, i think ur sex life can resume once ur wound recovered. For natural delivery, can be fast too if u can get over the pain as u just feel abit tight and uncomfortable but once u do it often, it will be better...however Bf made me super dry and tired so very uncomfortable and no desire. Have to use lubricate to ease the dryness!
Ya lubricant is a saver aft birth

I always have that paranoia feeling too...normally a week after my previous scan. I'm a first time mom and everything is normal so far, but i have been surrounded by sister in laws whom i have personally witness their struggle with their journey to become a mom, so sometimes i can't help but think as well.

Regarding the stares, hahaha...i get that a lot from colleagues. Especially since I got pregnant prior to marriage. Gossiping and things like that during my first trimester...hehehe. My teammate who sits beside me will normally look into my face then my tummy every time, as if there's something wrong. It was annoying at first, then later on, i tried to find humor on it...

Last time I married le with #1 also got ppl gossip n give that type of stare. Not necessary married or not. Those standard long tongues will juz gossip about anything n everything de lor. Bth is they give dirty look as seem preg is some crime

But hor u first time mummy first tri can see le ar? So obvious meh? My #1 like going 5mth den obvious lei

Last time I married le with #1 also got ppl gossip n give that type of stare. Not necessary married or not. Those standard long tongues will juz gossip about anything n everything de lor. Bth is they give dirty look as seem preg is some crime

But hor u first time mummy first tri can see le ar? So obvious meh? My #1 like going 5mth den obvious lei

Yup, for some reason my bump is big for someone who is on the first trimester during that time. Even my htb is surprised. It's quite obvious i think after the 2nd month. Especially since the cut of my dresses is normally either mid rib or body fitting. So my tummy started showing during that time. Plus, my body become not proportionate, i'm starting to have tummy but my arms and face remains thin, especially if you look at me from the back, i will look like someone who is a bit bigger than my size...hehehehe

Jus back frm 17wk chk up. Cfrm boy agn. Gynae seems worried dat placenta is low, covering front n bottom of water bag n may interfere wif natural delivery. Argh! I wan natural! See la, this round not shun at all!

Back