(2014/01) January 2014

Congrats singyen!i gave birth on the 13th jan too at parkway east 5.16pm..my 1st bboy :) doctor say baby too big for me until i nearly need to csec..luckily i gave birth naturally after 27hrs in labor ward..phew!

Thanks.
How heavy is ur boy when born?

My EDD on 28th Jan, but my last appt on 22th Jan, gynas tell me that my cervix open 1cm.
After the appt I feel the contraction pain not that regular but continually for 2 days, after that the pain gone.
Currently, I do not have any contraction pain at all just that sometime I feel that there is pressure and sharp pain on my cervix.
Gynas tell me estimated baby will come out by 27th Jan or by EDD date, but till now I haven't feel contraction pain and my EDD is getting closely, gynas tell me baby estimated 3kgs, I worry that if delay my EDD, The baby will be quite big as currently my stomach is quite big and I gain almost 24kgs through out my pregnancy.
I hope that I can have natural and smooth delivery.

Hi Mummies & MTB

I am a March Mummy & am currently thinking about getting post natal massage.

May I know if any one of you has any experience of getting the massage done? Any recommendations on massage lady or places which offer such service?

I am delivering at TMC and saw that they have such services too; any mummy tried?

Thanks & happy lunar new year to all :)

Hi all mummies who requested to be added to FB, pls check yr email incl junk mail for invites!

All mummies who want to be added in future, pls PM me, as I don't check in here as often now as not much time while taking care of my bb. :)

Hi CONGRATS to Mums !!! Hope everyone is coping well with your darling...
can i check ... ...

1) anyone here conceived aft taking TCM medicine?
2) which TCM and where did u see TCM?
3) How long did u conceive aft seeing TCM?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mummies, wanna check if anyone of u gave birth in NUH and which bed you chose? What's the cash portion you paid? Need advise urgently.

I delivered on 5 Jan 2014 to a little boy ;)
Anyway, I setup a little online shop selling maternity bras/pants and also kidswear at www.***********

Having a sale now with selected maternity bras at $8 each.
Kidswear to be further reduced later on.
Please support. Thank you :)

Back