(2014/01) January 2014

Yes not sure wat to get saw the philips set too wonder if it is gd deal? & pigeon breast pump set

I dont know if its a good deal anot leh....my first baby..i also dont know if i need an electric pump or not (scarly no milk)...$388 with a sterilizer (usual price $127) and one side electric pump plus a few milk bottles.

The bleeding seems to have stopped. I haven't seen the doc yet...
the Jab is for? gyne did say that my placenta is low.
Walking everyday will affect or can cause all these bleeding?

Oreo
Glad you are ok...maybe fix appt with gynae & check...
Although gynae mention need to do light exercise but my mum advise better not...

I totally agree with you. One income is tough, worst if no income. I left my job after #2 and now got #3. Hubby just lost his job so we have no income. Tough for last year and also cant place #2 in a playschool and he is 3 already. Missing out on playmates, bored at home but no choice, we just have to keep him occupied and entertained and educate him at home ourselves. Hubby asked me if I would like to give birth in the UK as everything will be free....if the situation for us doesn't get any better, I may just have to do that! But it'll be COLD WINTER in UK in Feb! Freezing....that won't be nice isn't it! :-( Although free medical sounds good!
Wow it s challenge to travel/migrate to UK ...your hub has job lobang there?

$289 includes a free swaddle and a blanket skirt.
But sleep upto 4 months old.
Looks very comfy hor...
Yup it does look comfy! N e fact tt Bb wun b startled reali is luring me to buy..Haa..cos my #1 always gets startled even w e bean bag on her chest..so she started zzz on tummy since 2m..Haa.

Hahaha.. OK.. I in Blk B.... Park Central is a very fertile place.. everyday I see preggies and newborn.. I was thinking why I never meet anyone from Park Central in forum..hehehe

ya i also spotted tat hee...

Oreo - glad ur bleeding has stopped :)

Wen I having low placenta is no intercourse :(

Huh even if they can't slot u in also muz. If not go see oth gynae?

How to detect one has low placenta? I believe it thru scanning right? I will check with sonographer and gynae in my next visit. No intercourse at all huh...then must be hard for ur hubby. If we having intercourse, can hubby still shot inside?

Hmmm... I ended up going to kkh last night. All the doc could tell me was threatened miscarriage. And yeah. Like what was discussed previously, I hated the doc there. I don't know if I should go see my gyne today again. Bleeding very minmal now. Like as if it's just all the "left over blood"

The lady time my gyne did a scan and found out. .
ya i also spotted tat hee...

Oreo - glad ur bleeding has stopped :)

How to detect one has low placenta? I believe it thru scanning right? I will check with sonographer and gynae in my next visit. No intercourse at all huh...then must be hard for ur hubby. If we having intercourse, can hubby still shot inside?

Hmmm... I ended up going to kkh last night. All the doc could tell me was threatened miscarriage. And yeah. Like what was discussed previously, I hated the doc there. I don't know if I should go see my gyne today again. Bleeding very minmal now. Like as if it's just all the "left over blood"

u better go & check with ur own gynae...try to minimize movement and be careful at the same time.

My gyne replied saying bed rest. If bleeding again, gotta go see her for scan. What does bed rest actually mean anyway? 24/7 in bed? Can go down ntuc buy food??

Oreo, bed rest means lying horizontal.. Cos stand straight vertical can put pressure on the low placenta n cause bleeding. Is there anyone else at home who can buy food for you? Don't carry heavy things ok?

My gyne replied saying bed rest. If bleeding again, gotta go see her for scan. What does bed rest actually mean anyway? 24/7 in bed? Can go down ntuc buy food??

Rest well and don't carry heavy stuff. Take care!

Oreo, take care and try to rest down on bed.. watching TV or reading book will be ok.. or else if have ipad.. can surf internet and play games.. Just try not to walk around too much, dun carry heavy stuffs.

patl, what about those PCF 2-3 hrs play group ? I think is around 100+ per month.

pyng, are you in the Park Central forum?

Oreo, bed rest means lying horizontal.. Cos stand straight vertical can put pressure on the low placenta n cause bleeding. Is there anyone else at home who can buy food for you? Don't carry heavy things ok?
huh... sit up also cannot? maybe can try asking my dog to go down buy food for me? hehe....

Oreo, take care and try to rest down on bed.. watching TV or reading book will be ok.. or else if have ipad.. can surf internet and play games.. Just try not to walk around too much, dun carry heavy stuffs.
But ah... ... anyone knows why ipad cannot post in this forum? My ipad can't seem to type anything in the box... ...

morning!!

paiseh to those that i didn't managed to add into the group yday as wasn't able to login haa!

musicgenie, i tried but cant as u're already been invited.. check ur junk/spam mail ya :)

helofriends & chandon, invite sent :) please check

Bed rest means other than gg to toilet or doing necessary stuff, lie in bed. No walking too much, no gg gai gai, no doing household chores or go to wk, no carrying stuff. You can watch tv, use ipad, listen to music, chit chat with us on the forum, read a bit only coz u got to sit up and use the phone. You b gd n follow doc's orders k n recover soon.

Bed rest means other than gg to toilet or doing necessary stuff, lie in bed. No walking too much, no gg gai gai, no doing household chores or go to wk, no carrying stuff. You can watch tv, use ipad, listen to music, chit chat with us on the forum, read a bit only coz u got to sit up and use the phone. You b gd n follow doc's orders k n recover soon.
cannot go gai gai is ok, can do online shopping keke!

Oreo, came in and read your post. Take care, be good and rest well ok?

Ladies, I don't feel well lately. I felt that my nose is constantly blocked/stuffy and breatheless. I can't stand for long these days. Is that normal? Anyone feeling the same?

Hi Oreo, take good care n b good girl. Bed rest with legs propped higher up. Move only when u need to go loo... Watch series listen to music n read magazines or books. Best to have your meals on the bed too so u dnt have to move too much. The doctors at KKH a&e r quite atrocious hor....

Darbebe, I dnt have stuffy nose but I read that it's one of the symptoms for second trimester

shirlynn - no i not but last time got view as reader...izit still active?

Oreo - are u working or SAHM? Must bed rest for how long?

Oreo, hope you are well now. Just read that your gynae advised bed rest, try not to move around too much ok? take care...

Last edited:
morning!!

paiseh to those that i didn't managed to add into the group yday as wasn't able to login haa!

musicgenie, i tried but cant as u're already been invited.. check ur junk/spam mail ya :)

helofriends & chandon, invite sent :) please check

Hi Kmei
Thanks i got it :) see u in FB

shirlynn - no i not but last time got view as reader...izit still active?

Oreo - are u working or SAHM? Must bed rest for how long?
Dr didn't say for how long leh (maybe cos i didn't see her) she just told me to bed rest until bleeding stop. But i guess to be on the safe side, i'll bed rest until the weekend is over.
i am SAH (to be) M. lol

Hi Oreo, take good care n b good girl. Bed rest with legs propped higher up. Move only when u need to go loo... Watch series listen to music n read magazines or books. Best to have your meals on the bed too so u dnt have to move too much. The doctors at KKH a&e r quite atrocious hor....

Darbebe, I dnt have stuffy nose but I read that it's one of the symptoms for second trimester
heh. why must prop up the leg ah. i did (althought i don't know for what). but it was very uncomfortable. ...
yah. and i didn't like the way the kkh dr last night looked. and she was so rough. she looked like she just graduated from NYP nursing course... ...:oops:

I got mine from my sissy. Medela. Still figuring how to use it.
:p
My friend tried Medela before and said the suction super good but her nipples couldn't take it hee hee so use Avent instead. Think must buy double pump according to my friend cos single pump need to pump for very long, she spent 45mins - 1 hour.

heh. why must prop up the leg ah. i did (althought i don't know for what). but it was very uncomfortable. ...
yah. and i didn't like the way the kkh dr last night looked. and she was so rough. she looked like she just graduated from NYP nursing course... ...:oops:
Oreo, hope u r better! :) rest well this weekend. :)
Where do you buy the pumps from? baby fair or online? Usually what's the price like? :)
danlin, I bought my medela pump from online. Found a seller from gumtree selling brand new medela freestyle at $550 with local warranty. If not you can consider kulily.com, which sells US sets but no warranty, $520. Retail shops sell for abt $799 but taka fair is $699. Buy from retail shops maybe more reassuring cos sure got local warranty, but if u wanna save $ like me, can consider the online ones. :)

Back