(2014/01) January 2014

Thanks for the link! The motor itself cost $399 vs the whole set at $520. Hmm....
get the whole set!

Metro selling $799 for medela freestyle with free pumpkin pals and another item as bundle, the deal is much bttr than take bb fair, taka bb fair one is also $799 but just the set with milk bottles as a bundle i think.

Actually for PJ, you can try the pasar malam, wet market or those shops selling lingeries. They also have. I bought for my sil a few pcs of dress from chong pang wet market. AMK Ave 6 wet market also sell..Prices are around $10+

fanntasy, I think I am getting crazy.. bought $100+ of towels for my boy and gal, $200+ of diapers, $150+ of maternity casuals, $200 + at taka for bottles and cups and bowls for feeding , then another $200 on baby clothes.. all these spend within 1 week. Getting broke soon..but keep on thinking what to buy next..cham cham cham

Wah Shirlynn, it's really alot! hahaha... but u buy liao happy is the most impt leh... hehehe.. i went to taka fair last week, only bought the avent set nia.. at $388... i duno is boy or girl yet so nvr buy clothes lo.. but very tempted with the offer tough..

fanntasy, actually the online shop whoopzadaisy.com have. Want to place order but just nice my office pc ban the website, troublesome to use smart phone to shop.. at home I busy to on pc..kekeke.. thats why till now never buy yet.

Where are you staying? I am staying at AMK so the shops I go to might be around this area. For my #1, I help a few mummies buy the PJs from AMK Ave 6 market :)

i have done nth for my #2 yet. coz duno boy or girl.. onli bought a few pieces of neutral colors at the baby fair.. was way too early though..

Well i dunmind if my bb come out early like after xmas 2013....easy to plan for man yue and i can also celebrate cny :D But will be tough if bb opt to pop out 1 Jan or late coz man yue hv to fix on cny dates whereby many not available. Then if on 1 Jan, sch registration will fall on year 2013 instead of 2014:( Headache lah. Besides, i dun plan to induce as i scare will fail (touchwood) then force to Csec...more worse lah. Hope my bb guai come out early naturally or after 1 Jan...

For PJ, i bought from chinatown wet mkt...i still have my old PJ so maybe just buy 2 or 3 new one.

shirlynn - i also stay at amk near ave 10 lol

Jt - me too haven done any shopping as i wan to confirm gender than buy. Hoping boy but dun have high hope anyway healthy most impt!

Btw those who induced before, izit more painful and usually is advisable by gynae or u opt for it one?

Btw those who induced before, izit more painful and usually is advisable by gynae or u opt for it one?

I rem that big needle stuck in your veins on your hand and confined to the bed. Mine was mandatory by the gynae since I was already checked-in and have stayed for a night.. was a false alarm. I just do not like being confined to the bed. They will help you pee. Felt like an cripple.

I rem that big needle stuck in your veins on your hand and confined to the bed. Mine was mandatory by the gynae since I was already checked-in and have stayed for a night.. was a false alarm. I just do not like being confined to the bed. They will help you pee. Felt like an cripple.

huh sound scary! Veins on which part of the hand huh...isit behind palm:eek: So how long your labour last?

I opt for it as my gynae was going away that time, hahah! it's really more painful than natural contraction pain. I find a breeze when I had the natural contraction pain with #2, hahaa!

As I dun have clothes for nb boys.. will be going to Si Ma Lu to get some home clothes. Cheaper
I also planning to go there to get as most of my bb clothings (gal or boy) already given away. Some colleagues waiting to pass me the gal clothings if mine is a gal.

I opt for it as my gynae was going away that time, hahah! it's really more painful than natural contraction pain. I find a breeze when I had the natural contraction pain with #2, hahaa!

really huh...than i must think twice unless gynae ask me too. Did u take epidural? My lst was natural contraction pain too so i still can tahan the pain.

I think the pain really come kick in after my water bag being burst by gynea.. before that the pain are bearable.

My last labour.. the needles poke at my veins area bleeding when I was pushing out the baby.. but no pain there at all..maybe distracted by other pain..lol

really huh...than i must think twice unless gynae ask me too. Did u take epidural? My lst was natural contraction pain too so i still can tahan the pain.
Yup, I took epidural, but I didn't take epidural for subsequent births, so this round I wont take epidural either.

pyng: my #1 also natural contraction.. so pain n giddy until i vomit like nobody's business.. no husband beside me.. n i keep pressing the bell for the nurse to come in n help me throw away the puke.. lolz..

shirlynn: my water bag burst by myself i suppose.. haha.. coz e night before i squat and wash toilet.. n pressured the mucus plug to be released.. n i din noe that's mucus plug.. coz mine is clear jelly.. like normal discharge..

u induced too?? this time round i wun wanna be heroine... muz opt for epidural!! lolz.. i cant stand the pain!!

huh sound scary! Veins on which part of the hand huh...isit behind palm:eek: So how long your labour last?

They couldn't find my veins after slapping my hands and poke in and out. Called for doc and poke at area above elbow. My dilation only sped up after epidural. B4 that, was slow painful death. I tried all drugs b4 giving in to epidural. My hubby said that this time, epidural straight away.

Yup, I took epidural, but I didn't take epidural for subsequent births, so this round I wont take epidural either.

you are brave! My fren said that she can feel the gynae stitching her up as she didn't take the epidural either.

I rem that the gynae asked me if I wana take the placenta home. Anyone took it back? I felt disgusted by it. Since this is last bb, maybe shld take a pic of it.. haha.

shirlynn: my water bag burst by myself i suppose.. haha.. coz e night before i squat and wash toilet.. n pressured the mucus plug to be released.. n i din noe that's mucus plug.. coz mine is clear jelly.. like normal discharge..

u induced too?? this time round i wun wanna be heroine... muz opt for epidural!! lolz.. i cant stand the pain!!

Mine is contractions liao then go hospital one. #1 only 1cm dilate. Stupid nurse measure dilation until I bleed.. tell me got sign liao..cannot go and take my dinner :( Gynea came in break waterbag.. took epi 1 hr later.. then they put the inducing medicine full force.. within 6 hrs later I delivered.

#2 was 6 cm dilated with 5 mins interval for contractions when reach hospital. Gynea come in break water bag again... Scare pain ..faster take epi. within 3 hrs delivered.

#3.. still cannot confirm if I have the courage to go w/o epi.. see situation bah.. :)

shirlynn: i admitted at 1cm dilate.. abt 6hrs later 6cm.. but bb heartbeat not regular.. gynae suggested for csec.. i was alr in big time pain.. so quickly agree to it.. once i entered the OT, injected with Epi.. i fell aslp immediately.. coz i was too tired and drowsy.. (i took in alot laughing gas).. even when my gynae carry my baby out.. he gotta wake me mani times.. hee..

fanntasy, actually the online shop whoopzadaisy.com have. Want to place order but just nice my office pc ban the website, troublesome to use smart phone to shop.. at home I busy to on pc..kekeke.. thats why till now never buy yet.

Where are you staying? I am staying at AMK so the shops I go to might be around this area. For my #1, I help a few mummies buy the PJs from AMK Ave 6 market :)

Shirlynn, i am staying in sembawang but always frequent amk cos i work around there. hehe. Just tried going to whoopzadaisy.com but looks like the website is down ah. aiyo.

which part of amk have those shops that sell maternity pj? perhaps i can go n take a look ;)

Hi mummies, wah you guys really chat very fast leh, I took the whole morning to read through everything. Have you all started shopping for bigger sized clothes, I cant fit all my dresses now, so sad loh.

They couldn't find my veins after slapping my hands and poke in and out. Called for doc and poke at area above elbow. My dilation only sped up after epidural. B4 that, was slow painful death. I tried all drugs b4 giving in to epidural. My hubby said that this time, epidural straight away.

gm, for #1, my gynea tell the nurses to ask me every alt min if I want epi.. until I say Ok..kekeke

sound really painful & stress sia! Hope mine will contract naturally same with my no.1 I hope my bb early come out too.
I taking prenatal yoga as i learnt yoga before...

strawberi_pie - tks have updated mine leh.

shirlynn: i admitted at 1cm dilate.. abt 6hrs later 6cm.. but bb heartbeat not regular.. gynae suggested for csec.. i was alr in big time pain.. so quickly agree to it.. once i entered the OT, injected with Epi.. i fell aslp immediately.. coz i was too tired and drowsy.. (i took in alot laughing gas).. even when my gynae carry my baby out.. he gotta wake me mani times.. hee..

wow.. then your bill must be ex for emergency C-section..poor thing.. and you have double pain :(

wow.. then your bill must be ex for emergency C-section..poor thing.. and you have double pain :(

ya so are u double charge for both natural and csec as well? Really pray hard i wont end up like this coz not only double pain but also double charge! Somemore i prefer natural birth...

Mummies, just wanted to ask u all if u all can feel your own hb?

When I lie down I keep feeling my own hb, pumping like so hard.. Den some time one if e beat can be very hard and can feel e 'Dom' like that.. When I put my hand on my chest I can feel the hb lo pumping.. Sometimes lie down can feel e pump behind my back my neck etc.

I get that for my 1st pregnancy as well. Wonder if its normal.

I really don't like the feeling.. Making me so uncomfortable.. Feels like gonna short of breath sometime. :(

Wanted to ask Gyane about it but next appt is still 3 weeks away.. Zzzzzz
I think is normal because our body work extra hard during pregnancy

Strawberry, mind sharing what your Gynae say after u asked abt the neh neh shooting pain? Hehe... I oso like u sometimes if abit intense I'll use hand to press on it.. Lol

I won't be seeing him till 22 aug leh.. haha.. still got a long way to see him.. haha.. But i'll share with you what he say about this issue.. =)

Shirlynn: Erm i dun rem im being charged twice. coz i haven go into labour.. my gynae charged $2500 for csec.. my total bill was $5k+. paid $1.7k in total for delivery..

I thinking is it worth servicing the pump or trade in n buy new set. Because I use mine over 2 yrs plus I loan to my sis.
I went Taka fair last friday.. within half an hour I bought more than $200 worth of stuffs. More than half is for bottles which I trade in with old ones .. Pump parts can try to get from the seller in SMH..should be cheaper than outside bah.. last round I did that.. now thinking if I need to service the pump since use for so long liao[/quotethink

I was induced at 37w for #1 cos of high bp..actuali it's jus insertion of pill into e vagina n wait for dilation..I barely dilated even aft 2x pills..jus a whole nite of waiting n barely any contraction pain..until next day noon my bp shot up so opted for csec cos scared mummy n Bb will b in distress..
Jus dropped by e wholesale Bb shop opp guan yin temple to buy hankies..a dozen oni for $4..Haa. Nothing else to buy cos dunno gender yet!
N tokking bout placenta hor, this x I intend to consume my placenta! Gross rite..haha..cos heard fm a gf tt it may haf helped in her bm production..so no harm eating ba..there r ple who'll come collect it aft u gif birth n 'process' it into capsules.. :eek:

Actually for PJ, you can try the pasar malam, wet market or those shops selling lingeries. They also have. I bought for my sil a few pcs of dress from chong pang wet market. AMK Ave 6 wet market also sell..Prices are around $10+

Shir,
Which part of amk ave 6?

I was induced at 37w for #1 cos of high bp..actuali it's jus insertion of pill into e vagina n wait for dilation..I barely dilated even aft 2x pills..jus a whole nite of waiting n barely any contraction pain..until next day noon my bp shot up so opted for csec cos scared mummy n Bb will b in distress..
Jus dropped by e wholesale Bb shop opp guan yin temple to buy hankies..a dozen oni for $4..Haa. Nothing else to buy cos dunno gender yet!
N tokking bout placenta hor, this x I intend to consume my placenta! Gross rite..haha..cos heard fm a gf tt it may haf helped in her bm production..so no harm eating ba..there r ple who'll come collect it aft u gif birth n 'process' it into capsules.. :eek:

Not gross la. i did placenta encapsulation for #1, but cos the previous provider stopped the biz due to family commitments, im gg for another one this round.

Back