SIngapore CORDLIFE Cannot Recommend

mom777

I signed up with Cordlife in 2007 when I gave birth to my daughter. The service was taking my stemcells and storing them initially for 21 years. I took a loan to pay for this service. This january I am informed that Cordlife lost my stemcells because the fridge broke but that they have done a good job so far. The reimbursement they are offering me is about 1000USD which is about a twentieth of what I had paid for the service. for four months now i am going back and forth with them and they are neither offering a counteroffer and maintain that they will find me another solution should i need it to but only until year 21. My original plan was pay for 21 years then continue paying as it is most unlikely that my daughter would need her stemcells before her 21st year (hope that she will never need it but i don't need to hope that anymore as Cordlife was not able to safeguard them). They are extremely uncooperative and give standard roboter answers to a concern that could be life threatening. They are THIEFS and I recommend you go with another company (there are plenty of them).

Back