(2013/05) May 2013

Hello hello... Very very long never come in le... Having the worse ms of my 2 pregnancies... #1 was bad... This is worse... Everyday talk to toilet bowl... Anyway... I just seen doc again... Edd 11 may 2013... Saw heartbeat!!! Super happy... Even though #2 but I still cry.. Haha... Baby size CRL = 1.14cm... Next visit in 5 weeks... I can bang wall...

Hi Welyn: congrats to u..

Wow thanks fabbie for so detailed description. Now i c that 1st appt is no timing but subsquently will have time n date appt.

Thanks.

i just booked my confinement lady. so happy ... at least 1 thing down... but i am quoted 2.4k lor.. this CL is recommended by my july 2011 mummy. so i hope and look forward to under her care liao.

babymanie, i kept on puking lo.. my nauseous is worse than my #1.. eat what puke what..
sad.gif

Ok will update in the list when I gather more. Hehe.
happy.gif

When u are mention the size, is it water bag? Cos my gynae mention my water bag size of 1.67cm. He says in good size.
happy.gif

My ms is kicking in already. Today is the first day I think. Keep wanted to puke but nothing. But hate that feeling. I complain dun have before now I got it Liao.

Baby Maine: shd I call u this or teletubby? 5 weeks? That's sooo long!!

Aiyo my appt is 5 October.. 3 weeks wait.. my neck long long liao..

my appt is on 06 October 2012... Cant wait... Think hubbs is as excited

A friend told me to start baby on classical music. Say that now is the brain development.. So i can start playing music to it...

I was hooked on gangdum style... but i guess i will have to put tat on the back burner first... hahah...

BBK mine is bb size not water bag size. cus he show me the HB and the bb whole thing he measure on the scan lo.

Regine: infact sometimes i anyhow de.. if my appt is on thursday i can go on wed they wont reject me. is not really fix but is for them to roughly know how many people will be there ba. the only time they reject me is when woody just came back from 2 weeks holiday the clinic was so pack she say come next day but bo pian that time im spotting so went but wait very long lo.

fool4love haha love kpop? i just release my bigbang concert ticket! i scare i too excited keep screaming lol

Fabbie, oh I think I only saw one dot there blinking so I thunk can't measure the size.

So fast June thread is up!!

BBK ya maybe ba. ya next appt should be able to measure BB le. as they grow quite fast per week. ^^ by 9-10 weeks should able to see the form of a baby shape le. haha is super damn cute! cant wait for the weeks to come!

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and just tested positive last Monday. Will be having my 1st appt with gynae next Tues.
happy.gif
The whole pregnancy still feels unreal, probably waiting for doc's confirmation next week. :p

This is my 1st so am feeling abit unprepared..but I am so glad to have all the mommies & mommies-to-be sharing their experience here.
happy.gif

Hi

I can recommend my CN whom she did confinement for me this April 2012 for 40days.
Very clean, neat & cooks very well. She is definately not calculative. She even packed my kitchen and cleaned all my windows during her free time.
She has been booked till March 2013.
PM me if you need her contacts...

Hi ladies

Saw baby's heartbeat. My son said: it's a dot! Hahaha

EDD 12th May. Thanks for updating bbkk!

Sorry, but how do you guys know which week you are at? Count it from the LMP or from ovulation date/period (since thats technically when we conceive)?

Sleepyskies, u can download the app what to expect. You can actually input your LMP and will show you the week you are in.
Usually people dun know when they ovulate so that's way is counted from LMP. But doctor scan should be the most accurate.

welcome sleepyskies!

BBK mine is 08 oct 2 weeks later i think mine cus doc wana see this time stable anot so shorter abit. i think after this 2 weeks will be 3 or 5 weeks later liao. and that will be a longer wait hor.. haha

Ange haha congrats!

yaya: It's my SIL's birthday too. Mine's on the 9th. So I hope baby arrives April. I dont wanna share my birthday month! :p My #1 arrived 2.5 weeks early.
happy.gif

Does anyone feel the chest area tight? I dun think is heartburn. It somehow link to indigestion I feel. The feeling is like the food stuck there difficult to go down.
Does anyone like my case?
sad.gif

Bbkk, I experience the same too, feels like the chest area is right and short of breath. Try to apply some Vicks and hopefully that can ease the discomfort a little. I think it's partly indigestion and nausea related too. It's really trying at such an early stage...we must jiayou.

Hi, everybody.. Jus confirm my pregnancy. This is my 2nd. First one is 11 mths.... Any gynae to recommend? I stay in the east.. My first doc is dr Peter chew.. Bt I find him too expensive so wanna look for another reputable gynae n nt too ex...

I have bad stomach pain and cramp every night for about a week already. Thought it was due to my ibs, but it is sonba now. Anyone has the same problem? It was very bad last night, I am very worried now. Waiting for Gynae to open clinic to call for an urgent appointment
sad.gif

Jailing, did you take any med to cure it? I hope we are getting better soon.

Welcome rejoy and min.

Min, I also got bad stomach pain usually at night. I even can feel it when I lie down.

Thanks bbkk. I am waiting to see the Gynae now, they will try to slot me in to see the doc. I have the pain every night and it wakes me up from my sleep. It's so scary to keep reading online what could the pain be... Now I can only wait patiently to see the doc.

Bbkk: Yeah, all the time...find it hard to walk and talk, even worse if I am climbing stairs. And its not like I was very unfit before.

updated

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Alice saw</TD><TD>27-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Lan Heng Tung</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Happymrs</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Watashi</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMA</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kikapo</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fabbie</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Junebunny</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Ange</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>BBk</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>fruitloops</TD><TD>20m may</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Novsnow</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Jiali</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>seraphinee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>wt81</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>trixia</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>love16</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Nicolieaa</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>yaya</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>iko0508</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>baby_regine</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>buba</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Jialing</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>lovetohavekid</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>vi</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>min</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>welyn</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>sleepyskies</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>rejoy28</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

Thanks rejoy.

I am much better now. Doc says that the pain could be due to a cyst ( not sure I got the right spelling) and it is causing the cramp. I asked if it will affect my pregnancy, he says will not cos it does not cause any harm. The pain could be due to my irritable bowel syndrome too. Doc have me some medicine to curb the discomfort, hopefully tonight will be better. He did a scan a scan for me and I can see the sac- so excited. I am around 4 weeks preggy now...

Hello i'm new here
happy.gif

I just went for first appt yesterday. First pregnancy, 6.5wks, 5.7mm. My gynae told me for 2nd appt on oct 12th for blood test :0

Hi ladies, anyone down with flu? I m down with bad sore throat and fever. Seen gp. Only given panadol, flu tabs n lozenges. Any idea if we can take pipa gao? Gp says she doesnt know.... i dun remember falling sick when i have no. One.

Hi all, I am new to this thread. I am 5 weeks pregnancy, Like to find out if you have any gynae to recommend at west. Also roughly how much most gynae charge for consulation, scan &amp; blood test? I am currently with SGH cause of IVF baby. But considering to come out to private clinic. Any advise?

Hi Ladies, I just tested positive last week and went to the doc to confirm yesterday.

This is my #2. And my elder one is 7 mths old.
Lolzzz.. Unexpected but we are keeping the baby.

I was under Lawrence Ang for #1 but after what I went through during delivery and my stay In hospital, I'm switching to KK.

Can say I didn't have a fantastic experience.. About 7 weeks now and my EDD is May 16.

Anyone delivered at KKH before? How was it like?

Welcome Gaya!! eilsunflower!! not enough shoes!! Im fabbie here! *waves* haha ya nick so cute not enff shoes hee

Eil sunflower: im staying west. If u dont mind u can try mine? mine is located at CCK dr adrian woodworth. u can google him. he is those chop chop kind wont talk till so long kind. his package is 588 that i have sign. im seeing him for my no.2 =) at first when i have my no.1 im not used to it. slowly know his pattern everything is okai! heeee

Hi can I join this thread?
EDD: 6 May 13
Gynae: Dr Adelina Wong
Baby: #2
Hospital: TMC

I'm actually now holidaying in Australia with my hb and baby #1 so u can see this pregnancy was totally a surprise! We only intended to try from Oct onwards haha but thanks to a super late ovulation n a night w/o protection thinking ovulation was well over. But we thank God for the bb! I actually felt nauseous, heartburn n tiredness in Singapore but strangely here in Aussie, I suddenly don't feel all those discomfort! Saw the bb heartbeat a day b4 I left so hope everything will turn out well.
happy.gif

Been sometimes since I log in.. Congrats to those who manage to see heartbeat.. Next scan id just couple of weeks away..
happy.gif
I know time is slowly ticking away.. Bt keep doing something to distract from the time k?

I am also waiting patiently for my Oscar on the 19 Oct.. Wait until neck long long..
sad.gif
btw, there is baby fair on 7 - 9 Oct next week.. Whose going?? I thought of going..its at expo.. Any idea if I were to get some baby's clothes.. Won't it be too early?? Anyone know if its pantang to get too soon?

fabbie - what do u mean by pakcage $588? Does it cover only consulation only. No scan or blood test or medicine? Or $588 is the delivery package?? Sorry. This is my firt trimester.

Gaya - congratulations to u

Back