(2013/05) May 2013

Hi sleepskies, it's nice to find ppl with the same Gynae.Yupe this is my #1, I ttc for quite sometime. How about u? Dr Ho gave me some digestive medicine to take. My cramp is getting better these two nights- not so painful but I got woke up by it like twice a night. I was wondering how come the cramp comes only at night. Quite worrying. I am about 4werks now accordingly to dr Ho- just seen him on tue cos of the cramp.

I am seeing him again on next tue too- what time is ur appt? Mine is late afternoon think 4plus( I think I am getting forgetful already ;p) I hope my Cyst goes away on its own too... It's still such a long time before second trimester...

Rejoy.. . I went gynae twice & already close to $500. Me & hubby were so surprise that it cost so much already. Not surprise add add add can cost a lot..

Pink Tulip, Me too, I can't believe. Walked into guardian to buy second one to retest. The digital ones with English word so to be crystal clear.

Bbkk, I hope it will be twins. Healthy ones. None of my family line has it though. My fengshui said before I may have twins. If I really do, my whole family is going to follow him totally lol lol. U need to do HCG? What's your reading now? I did mine cos I have slight spotting,

Shirley & all mommies.. So sad.. My slight bleeding came back again. Sob sob.. Now I lying down with a raise leg.

Yeah! Brought my appt fwd due to yeast infection n I saw my bb n heard the heartbeat.. felt soooo relief!!
Bb measures 0.83cm.. Edd 19 may.. bbkk, ard same time as u..
happy.gif

Kiringal: did your doc prescribe you who progestron to take? Pls continue to bed rest and go see your gyne tmr.. Ask for injection and progestron pills.. Pls pls stay on bed and don't leave unnecessary k?

Iko: congrats on your scan! You mean you Gt green discharge? I also Gt abit but no smell, no itch, no burning smell.. I am also worried.. Did you gyne prescribe you with any med?

Shirley: yes! greenish discharge.. prior to the discharge do u have any itchiness? now i dun have any itch or smell too.. just greenish discharge n it looks gross.. she only gave me vaginal tablets n cream..

Pinktulip, it is not the hospital that is expensive. Is the Doc that is ex... He requested to see me every week during my first trim n I ve to take hormones jab every week as well.. After signing package, ve to pay for everything as well...

As I ve PCOS, hence he requested to see mi every week during first trim.. Tt y I say he really care abt his patient health bt really too ex...

eil_sunflower: u can anytime take the package. is up to u.

BBK: is it? im not sure the delivery is it included anot leh but that time i research they say their package is quite cheap. oh well haha duno la. i didnt ask properly it only stated on the paper. hee

What a sad day.. kana sack! puiz! i knew this will happen.. cus i have been mx 2 weeks.. today 1st day come back tio fried. and infact i wrote a long story here but suan le.. is not that i want it this way. but my boss being a mother on herself really disappointed. haiz suan le now baby more impt that people! i really duno am i right or is she right. will there be bao yin? now im thinking what should i do. i cant find a job when im pregnant. my school fees for my #1 how? no sub? haiz i duno.. maybe write letter to MOM. and see how.. sighz

fabbie: how can they do this to you?? taking MC is ur entitlement! i think you can bring this case up to MOM.. this is too much man!! The govt wants us to have more babies hence they shd protect our rights!! so angry after reading this.. arghh~~~

Iko: I think we are facing the same problem here.. I went to my gyne few days back cos I felt crampy. He den find out the cramp is due to my constipation.. He did mention that preggy very prone to constipation.. And he scanned my intestine too.. Saw quite a lot of congession too.. And I did told him abt my discharge.. Its more like yellowish green colour... Is yours that colour?? I didn't exp any itch, pain and burning sensation.. But he still did prescribe me with anti fungal vaginal tablets.. Gt to use it for 3 days.. But I haven started using it..TThought wAnna monitor first.. Cos if its infection, sure will feel something.. Plus now first triemster.. Don't dare to take med anyhow.. What abt yours?

Fabbie: oh no!!!! What happen here?? I thinking really damn nasty to sack a preggy just because you took mc as you aren't feeling well.. They are not understanding at all!! I suggest you should write in to mom and lodge a complaint.. Wai piang!! So sorry, I Gt to work out... Just feel bad for you..

iko0508: cus they scare i work n work again ot n ot later mc again they dont want to be the sinner.. cus i mc before when im this company. i took nearly 1 month leave that time... then now im pregnant again they abit unhappy force me to leave but i fight till i got my full time back. but bb was unstable so i bedrest again which took 2 weeks mc this time thank god bb is fine now i can come back to work and this is what i get.. they told me they dont wana see me anything happen so just like that. haiz.. ya my friends family all very angry after hearing it. sighz...

shirley: the best thing is they have a family is a husband & wife company and have kid too.. haiz.. guess im in a bad hands.. glad that im out of there. as i cant see the future there in that company anymore. But really I DONT WISH TO have all these.. i dont like bed rest i want to be normal. but what can i do when baby unstable i need to rest. last time didnt rest enff i on MC i still go work okai. so this time round i choose to be a good gal i rest when mc is given. come back tio liao. haiz.. my six sense damn jun sia.. but duno why didnt kana 4D hahah damn.. ya im going to tell my dad and he will write a letter to mom. if not my #1 school fee sub how? sighz but right now i just dont wana stress myself just relax. *breathe breathe breathe*

Shirley: ok!! ;))) think have to stop work for a while. Sneak out to settle things in the am & evening spotting happens. Got to rest more.

Fabbie: omg.. Can understand why u are upset. Yup yup... Write to mom, you will be heard! What do u work as actually?

Hi Fabbie, don't worry. If you have already made known to your company of your pregnancy and they chose to sack you Becoz of your bed rest issue, you have a very strong case with MOM. The govt is protecting the pregnant working mums now due to low fertility rate in SG. So go ahead and ask for your rightful compensation! Update us soon!
happy.gif

Congrats!Kiringal. I know how u feel cause u can't believe u r gg to be mummy. I m first timer too!

Fabbie, wrote to PM Lee FB. I drop him a msg sometimes again telling him why birth rate in sg is so low. A lot of women are worry being sack due to pregency. Need more people to write to him on same topics. My company also in mid of retrenchement. don one know who next!!

All mummy here, PELASE GO TO PM LEE FB DROP HIM A PRIVATE MSG, TELL HIM WHY SG WOMEN FEEL SO INSECURE ABOUT HAVING BABY CAUSE COMPANY SACK US AFTER KNOWING WE ARE PREGNANT!! An additional msg will make him wake up what we have suffer!!

Email I received from MOM:
The law states that if an employee is retrenched within the last 3 months of pregnancy or dismissed without sufficient cause within the last 6 months of pregnancy, the employer is required to pay the female employee her maternity benefits she would be entitled to if not for the retrenchment/unfair dismissal. Whether the termination is deemed to be with sufficient cause would depend on the merits of each case.

Fabbie: what type of graphic design you do. Help you to ask ard if anyone looking for temp help.

Fabbie: I can understand where you're coming from.. But I believe justice will be justified for you.. Its really unreasonable for a company to do this to you. Its so unfair!!! I am very angry after reading what you told us. Like what eil said, drop an email to PM Lee as well as mom.. I think you're case can be fight for.. At least get some compensation from that idiotic company..

Iko: yup!! Have you taken the vaginal tablets for yourself? Is there other mummies here experience the same situation as us or its just us only?

Jia ling: i experience like 8/10.. Can say most of the time. The greenish discharge..

eilsunflower, shirley thanks dear! but let me settle this thing first ba.. i mayb think when bb stable maybe go n find temp jobs lor. PM LEE got FB Meh? i didnt see leh lol . the company compensate to me 1 month pay only and then minus off my bedrest mc leave so in the end my pay is not even 1 month faints. cus my mc use all finish le. but i read le hor they say must work at least 6 months leh. i havent even work for 6 months in that company haiz.. i just concern now is the sub for my #1 sch fees thats all. oh well wait till my hub draft letter for me liao then go MOM see what they will say ba.

rejoy28
I see, no wonder you had to pay so much. Some gynaes have better qualifications or are highly ranked so they definitely command higher charges. Anyway glad that all worked out for you. Sometimes it's worth paying more for that peace of mine.

fabbie
Oh no it sucks to be jobless at this time! I have very little savings too and will be upset if I lose my job. But I think the company, while unscrupulous & has little heart, hasn't really committed anything wrong. Coz you've not worked there for 6 months, plus you're also not in the last 3 months of your pregnancy. I don't think there's any case against them even if you write in to MOM.

But the good news is, you're better now so you can take up freelance jobs? Your job is quite in demand right, so you can apply for another one. At least there's income. Good luck.

@Min - we only started trying in July so was pretty surprised when I tested positive last Monday. Still trying to get used to the idea that we are going to be parents.
happy.gif

Your cramps sounds quite bad. Mine is a milder version of menstrual cramps and sometimes make me feel like its an upset tummy. Dont worry, I read online that Dr Ho is a no risk doctor so your cramps should be normal if he never say anything. Dont worry babe, just rest more and take good care of yourself.
happy.gif
Did Dr Ho do a scan for you when you saw him for the cramps? I am not sure how many wks I am so hoping Dr Ho can tell me next Tues.
happy.gif

Oh, my appt next Tues is at 11.15am! Dont think I will get to see you...
sad.gif
I'm thinking if me and hubs should go for the Mt A maternity tour of the hospital..dont know necessary anot. haha.

Yup, I cant wait to move on to the 2nd trimester so I dont have to keep this a secret and all the uncomfy symptoms can go away (so far only mild cramps and now slight nausea).

@Fabbie - Regardless of whether you have been with the company for 6months or less, your employer is really too much. But yes, pls focus on yourself and baby for now. If you need help drafing letter to MOM or PM FB etc, I can help you, just let me know. Take care!
happy.gif

Dear mummies
I have been a Silent Reader here and there…. Not pregnant but always been reading MTB threads to grab baby dust…
happy.gif

I just want to say I agree with Sunflower, Should write to PM Lee about any case that you are suffering now and let him know why Spore Woman are feeling so insecure about having Babies.
Not only that, Having Babies is not really Cheap in SG, Singaporean couples have to save a lot in order to get married and settle down… and by the time we settled down, we are already old, at most can only have 1 or 2 baby, due to age. Imagine our Babies grow up, still studying and We are already like 50, 60 years old.
The Gahmen dunno how much we suffer because Singaporeans are generally kind, do not like to make noise…
Sorry for commenting so much… just my 2 cents worth…

Shirley,
I saw that you are with Dr Henry Cheng.
My Colleague also recommended him to me, in case I get pregnant
Heard from Reviews that he is very good, and his stitching skills is Thumbs Up…
He also good at saving others’ babies, So Regret Not Knowing him earlier as I had miscarriage 3 months ago… Can you share with me your package with him? Or roughly let me know how much is his package? And what does it include? Is it affordable?
Thanks a lot !!!

hi pinkktulip and sleepskies thanks dear.. my parents and hub say just try to write in lor and go down n see how. since i know i wont get any benefits. but at least a report as its stil unfair for them to sack a pregnant woman lor. i hope nobody like me encounter this. and i really dont expect a husband and wife company with a kid somemore will do such things. best thing is. my coll told my lady boss that actually im the sole bread for the family as my hub have abit difficulties and u know why she say to my coll? Oh let her settle it herself. I feel abit disappointed. i dont need her to pity me or whatever leh but im working hard for u to out jobs everyday and OT late just for ya work done im not a slow worker but a fast worker actually lol is just that she wants EVERYTHING so we are so loaded. she praise me infront of clients saying she like me and i treated her LIKE A FRD. but of cus i know she is my boss i never step over her head. as a frd i told her that hey im pregnant again! after i mc last june and the next day she can force me to leave this company. till i fight back she give in. but at the end i need bed rest she just drop a terminated letter and ask me to leave. EVEN yday the 1 day is not even counted in my working day lor. she just say this month u work 7 days, give me my 1 month pay full + minus off my unpay leave and the total cheque like no road can go le..lol wah.. damn hot sia. but i told myself is not worth to fight n harm myself to be angry for this kind of people. i learn no matter what never frd a boss. they will get u for granted. best part is i did a mistake before and she all the way say i did a lot of mistakes when my coll ask her what have i done. she die die didnt want to tell her. 1 mistake = alot of mistakes to her. haiz just disappointed caring n loving the company and this is what i have.. just feel bad about my colls now anyway im just ranting so pardon me. hahaha

Kiringal: I am 5th week now. I been eating every 2 hours. Everything are qutie smooth except gets tired easily. lol...I been complaining to my hubby he has contributed a "dragon" sperm! So keep eating & eating.

Fabbie: Go to MOM. Loadge an offical report so that they can take up the case with your company.
But one most important thing the god had given you is a baby!!

For those who do not know abt PM Lee FB. Just search for PM Lee. There is 2, pick the offical one.

Shirley n jialing: I've got greenish discharge for a few days already.. I know Mine is yeast infection cuz I'm so prone to it even before preggy.. so I know What r e symptoms .. the gynae told me preggers r prone to getting yeast infection due to high body temperature n more discharge.. yeasts love warm n wet environment.. she said it will not affect the bb as the bb is carried in the womb.. Just gotta clear it before delivery..
happy.gif

fabbie: Yes Yes.. PM Lee has fb!!

Fabbie: he has.. You have to type his name den you should be able to see him..Add him as friend and let him know your situation.. I think our issue need to be address.. Talk so much but no compassionate.. I mean your ex boss..

Sleepysky: I feel you.. I too can't wait for second triemster to come.. So tired of keeping as a secret.. Especially when I need to shift heavy carton during work..
sad.gif
I am also experiencing slight nausea and cramp.. Do you have sore boobs??

Jhw: hi there!
happy.gif
Dr cheng is really a nice doc.. Very caring and funny too.. He is not those rushy and chop chop type. I have yet to sign the package with him yet.. I need to check with his nurses regarding the package.. His first consultation is ard 80 dollars so is his first scan.. Subsequently is 50 dollars. I read that he is also very good with saving babies.. Have you visited him alr?

Thanks!! Shirley...
i have not seen him... so not sure if i shld go to him before pregnant .. but i read reviews and really like his track records... moreover he saved my colleague babies twice which make me feel confident of his skills n judgement.. and also he dun anyhow sentenced any situation to death, will see how things go instead of telling ppl that their bb has no heartbeat all these.. u know, bcos i mc before, so i very very keen on such caring gynae

Hi mummies, this is my 2nd pregnancy and in my 7th week. Feeling tired, nausea, no appetite yet gets hungry every 2 hrs! Feel that my tummy is looking like a 4 mths preggie when I'm only at 7 weeks! Pls find my details to be added in the list:

Gynae: dr Kowa
EDD: 11 May 2013
Hospital: mt e
NSEW: central

thanks gal.. today have like dark yellow discharge and abit sharp pain below so tmw going to see gynea since he say okai to see him.. my hub already book appt for me this tuesday le! so will go there and report! ^^

Jhw: he is really nice!!! I had a mc previously.. I also regretted not seeing him for my first pregnancy... Nvm.. Is always not too late to see him.. I think he first appt need to wait for abit longer.. I waited two weeks to see him before getting preggy.. The nurses also quite caring.. Thumbs up for him. What happento your colleague? Mind sharing and how Dr cheng save the baby??

Wongiaf: welcome!! My tummy looks more bloated during evening time.. Usually morning, flat...

Jia ling: yeah.. Let looks forward to second triemster.. Another month for me.. Wait till neck long long

Shirley

No problem on sharing I believe 
My Colleague say her first BB, at 2nd Week pregnancy, KKH detect no heartbeat and ask her to do D&C.
She could not accept it… so she seek 2nd Opinion with Dr Henry Cheng after ppl recommended him to her. Dr Cheng say , its too early to hear heartbeat in Early pregnancy…. So ask her to wait… it was a torturous wait for her but she think its totally worth the wait because Luckily she listened to Dr Cheng and her bb was saved.
Second time is because she delivered her Son at the age of 38…. Both her and her son were very weak… I can’t remember exactly what happened… but it is something to do with Breathing issue… If Not for Dr Cheng quick and accurate judgement, they would have both died….

What i heard from her is Dr Cheng is very experienced with his judgement. And always like to see things in two sides before coming to a conclusion.... i read from Ido forum that One Gynae ask a gal to do DnC because there is some cloudy thing at her baby's face.... but seeking second opinion, Dr Cheng say that is normal, will go away after a few months... luckily she keep and her baby was born healthy and pretty.

Hi mommies,

I have a set of preloved belt expanders. Save money on buying maternity bottoms. And also be able to wear ur favourite pair of jeans. Going for $25. PM me if me if interested.

Hi ladies...

Just popping in to say Happy Friday!

Sorry to hear about what happened to you fabbie. I hope all will work out well for you.

To all the mummies with morning sickness... count down to the second trimester!
happy.gif

Hi ladies...

So nice to see so many mums and mums to be in this chatroom.

I am probably in my 7th week. went to maternity exchange yesterday, thinking to get some clothes. The saleslady was very nice. She told me to continue wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes first as i may expand more during the 2nd trimester.

I feel so fat and round now. Sometimes i really dont know whether it's the baby or i'm just putting on weight... I was told that 1kg per month is fine. but i think i'm more like 1.5kg to 2kg per month. =(

thanks rejoy28, Ange *hugs*

Ange 2nd trimster is when we hit 3 months right? cant wait! hee

hi fool4love: is ya bump showing? putting on weight is good! which means baby n mummy is eating well! dont too worry after give birth le will be back to normal de la hee

okai helping BBK update the list ^___^

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Alice saw</TD><TD>27-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Lan Heng Tung</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Happymrs</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Watashi</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMA</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kikapo</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fabbie</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>bubu</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>captain_piglet</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Yaya</TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Junebunny</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>WongJaf</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Ange</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Gaya</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>not enough shoes</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>Prof John Tee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>iko0508</TD><TD>19-may</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Bbkk</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>fruitloops</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>rejoy28</TD><TD>27-May</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Pinktulip</TD><TD>28-may</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Novsnow</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Jiali</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>seraphinee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>sleepyskies</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>wt81</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>trixia</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>love16</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Nicolieaa</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>baby_regine</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Jialing</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>lovetohavekid</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Matthew Lau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>vi</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>min</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>welyn</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi guys, I've just booked my first gynae visit to be on 8 oct. can't wait for it to come. ^^*

I'm feeling quite ok actually, not much of nausea or tiredness, but I'm very bloated. It's making my tummy cramps and I have a big tummy now cuz of it. I used to have flat tummy.. >.< Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Hi mummies!!!!

Its friday!!!! So looking forward to the weekend though also cannot really rest.... But another week pass!! Hope ms ends soon....

How are u mummies spending midautumn

Vickii: i only get nausea when i just woke up and at night get worst. bloated yes after eat already im like 5 months pregnant haha.

pinktulip: i just realize i work there should be 6 months leh. cus i started work at 20th Feb. so meaning i got higher chance now? but is excluding probation leh hmm but i confirm on april.

@Shirley - My boobs doesn't feel as sore as the previous weeks; I heard this is a common symptom.
happy.gif
Oh, pls refrain frm carrying heavy stuff even at work! It can lead to spotting if you over strain yourself. Get help from a colleague? And if they ask, just say you hurt your wrist awhile back &amp; Doc says cant lift heavy stuff. Am sure your colleagues will be willing to help you. Take care yah?
happy.gif
For me, I'm just worried if I start vomiting in office or have poor appetite, ppl will start to suspect I'm pregnant..then v.hard to keep it a secret until 2nd tri. :p

@Vickii - Hi, welcome!
happy.gif
I feel bloated initially too and my stomach became bigger (not flat to begin with but it's bigger now!) although I'm sure the baby is only the size of a blueberry nw. Haha. Heard pregnant women are prone to more frequent burps &amp; farts (I'm burping a lot nowadays) so cld be the air that's making you bloated. The cramps seems common too, due to expansion of your uterus but best to check with your gynae. Don't worry unduly and take care!
happy.gif

Fabbie,, sorry to hear wat happen to u.
Haf u considered freelance?

Sleepyskies, vickii, I also burp a lot.
Til my team lead is laughing n ask me y m I burping throughout the day....

sad.gif

Junebunnies.. Me having a colleague over, maybe a show with husband. Do not dare to move too much as I have a little light brown spotting. I can't wait to Monday! Got to see Gynaecologist to measure HCG &amp; ultrasound. Hope we can see something finally.

Sleepskies, me too! My breast are less sore now. Just started yesterday. How many pple you told already of your pregnancy? How many weeks are you now?

Hi Vickii, for me is farting very frequently...oops.. Embarrassing lol

For me I am going for a wedding dinner. I dare not wear geeks now and clothes cannot be too tight... Still can't think of what to wear haha.

I am having very bloated stomach too and slight constipation. Anyone know what I can do / drink? I keep hearing the gas in my stomach. Will plum juice work?

Jhw: wow!! After reading it, I feel even more delight to have him. But lets pray for a smooth pregnant without any complication..
happy.gif

Which cd r u in now? Did you try using those opk to test for lh?

Vickii: I am feeling better with my nausea and vomitting.. Only st times I will still feel nausea.. Still abit tired like need to sleep early at night.. Used to sleep ard 12 before preggy, now is like 10+ need to ko.. I had cramp few days before, doc told me is quite normal to feel the cramp so long there is no bleeding or spotting.. And the cramp I exp is cos of constipation and uterus expands. I am like you. Morning tummy flat, but when it comes to evening, tummy will bulge..

Sleepyskies: thanks for your advises... I am trying not to do those heavy chores.. But I am still keeping this a secret to ny colleagues except for one close one. The rest still don't know but I think they alr suspect.. So I think I can't hide for long.. Do you still vomit a lot? Try to at least some foods so you and bb can get the nutrients.. I am trying to put back the weight I lost due to vomitting.. But now slightly better.. St least I can stomach in the food.. R u taking any prenatal vit?

Kiringal: pls bed rest as much as you can ok? Don't walk ard.. Get your hubby to help you if necessary ok?

Min: i make my own orange juice daily. it helps on constipation issue.

look like a few mummy have nausea, bloated, breast sore or vomitting... i m totally like no pregency. only keep feeling hungry after every meal &amp; some spot of yellowish discharge
Am I normal??

hi mummies.. finally have time to log on and catch up on all the posts
happy.gif

Fabbie, sorry to hear for your job loss...agree with the rest that you should write in and voice out the unfairness in firing you at this vulnerable point. Good luck

Eli..u are so lucky not to have the typical sickness...some mummies are just lucky and dont have to go through all these
happy.gif

I m still feeling nausea esp during dinner .... i only crave for jap and sour food...

as for discharge, once in a while, i have greenish discharge too....when that happens, i will wash my V area with hospigel...its amazing...try it
happy.gif
I will also try to change my panty liner very frequently to prevent the yeast from thriving in wet and warm environment. Also do adjust your sugar intake and that might help in yeast infection i read. Plain yogurt is the best
happy.gif

Have a good weekend all

Back