(2012/06) Jun 2012

Good Afternoon. Thanks jul for the info.

RE: Wake
I also brought my kids to my grandmother's wake for 1 of the nights, to pay respect. On the last night, only my hb was with me.

I was joining yoga - Prenatal exercise. Last week, came back from hols, was bleeding on the last day and gynae said have to rest more, so probably i'll be stopping yoga soon. If your body is ok, then doing yoga is beneficial, just don't twist the stomach area too much.

Good Afternoon. Thanks jul for the info.

RE: Wake
I also brought my kids to my grandmother's wake for 1 of the nights, to pay respect. On the last night, only my hb was with me.

I was joining yoga - Prenatal exercise. Last week, came back from hols, was bleeding on the last day and gynae said have to rest more, so probably i'll be stopping yoga soon. If your body is ok, then doing yoga is beneficial, just don't twist the stomach area too much.

Jasmine,
i'm delivering at Mt A cos i like the nurses there. Every morning, there will be a Sister/Nun who goes to the rooms to bless the babies. Nice environment
happy.gif

Jasmine,
i'm delivering at Mt A cos i like the nurses there. Every morning, there will be a Sister/Nun who goes to the rooms to bless the babies. Nice environment
happy.gif

jul,
my gal started 1/2 day childcare last november, this year start full day, then i ask my Nanny to fetch her at 530pm, feed her dinner and bather her. After work, i fetch her before 830pm.

jul,
my gal started 1/2 day childcare last november, this year start full day, then i ask my Nanny to fetch her at 530pm, feed her dinner and bather her. After work, i fetch her before 830pm.

joeey,

how far are you in your pregnancy before you start doing yoga? very tedious?

Re: Mt Alvernia
your second time there for childbirth ah? nice to have sister/nun to bless our babies
happy.gif
delivered my #1 in TMC but encountered some bad experiences. So gon go Mt A this time.. if you had been there before, hows their food? Are they encouraging on BF?

joeey,

how far are you in your pregnancy before you start doing yoga? very tedious?

Re: Mt Alvernia
your second time there for childbirth ah? nice to have sister/nun to bless our babies
happy.gif
delivered my #1 in TMC but encountered some bad experiences. So gon go Mt A this time.. if you had been there before, hows their food? Are they encouraging on BF?

Jasmine,
i've been doing yoga for months before preg and continued till last month. Then went for holiday, kept carrying my gal and walk long distances plus carry heavy luggage, so on the last day got bleeding. I delivered my kids at Mt A, the nurses are warm and friendly, yes, they encourage BF, you can always ask the Lactation Consultant for assistance during your stay.

Jasmine,
i've been doing yoga for months before preg and continued till last month. Then went for holiday, kept carrying my gal and walk long distances plus carry heavy luggage, so on the last day got bleeding. I delivered my kids at Mt A, the nurses are warm and friendly, yes, they encourage BF, you can always ask the Lactation Consultant for assistance during your stay.

Re wake
Ok thanks for the info. The other time i didn't go for a wake during my pregnancy was because it was my husband's aunt's husband. So i thought i cannot go for this wake. Turns out my son and i will have to go later.

However i did not really attend the entire wake of my grandfather after i gave birth coz my cl said it is very unlucky for the dead. In the end i didn't send him off, and i feel very bad. My cousin in law just gave birth not too long ago didn't send him off, but my cousin who also just gave birth did.

Jul: he's in gug.

Re wake
Ok thanks for the info. The other time i didn't go for a wake during my pregnancy was because it was my husband's aunt's husband. So i thought i cannot go for this wake. Turns out my son and i will have to go later.

However i did not really attend the entire wake of my grandfather after i gave birth coz my cl said it is very unlucky for the dead. In the end i didn't send him off, and i feel very bad. My cousin in law just gave birth not too long ago didn't send him off, but my cousin who also just gave birth did.

Jul: he's in gug.

joeey, I also did yoga before pregnancy, but only attended 1 session during week 8 before stopping cos I realise there's too much stretching for me. Maybe getting stiff from not doing yoga for a long time.. haha.. felt like I could not do a lot of the moves.

joeey, I also did yoga before pregnancy, but only attended 1 session during week 8 before stopping cos I realise there's too much stretching for me. Maybe getting stiff from not doing yoga for a long time.. haha.. felt like I could not do a lot of the moves.

Argh.. I'm down with a bad flu.. had a headache at church today and nearly fainted. BUt I quickly sat down and was ok after awhile. Now my nose is alternating between being blocked and runny
sad.gif
Is there any flu medication safe for me to take? I will go to the doc tomorrow morning, just want to get some relief cos have not been sleeping well for past 2 nights due to the flu. Now just using peppermint oil to unblock my nose.

Argh.. I'm down with a bad flu.. had a headache at church today and nearly fainted. BUt I quickly sat down and was ok after awhile. Now my nose is alternating between being blocked and runny
sad.gif
Is there any flu medication safe for me to take? I will go to the doc tomorrow morning, just want to get some relief cos have not been sleeping well for past 2 nights due to the flu. Now just using peppermint oil to unblock my nose.

Felicia, I am also going for detailed scan on the 18th, but at TMC. Agree with you that the health of the baby (and mum too) are more important.
happy.gif

Felicia, I am also going for detailed scan on the 18th, but at TMC. Agree with you that the health of the baby (and mum too) are more important.
happy.gif

Nattan, I read that is normal to have flu during this time. Me too running nose at sometimes of the day. Not taking any medical. My cousin's wife ate too much flu medicine during preg, in the end the daughter hv kidney problem. If u can bear with it then just bear with it. Try drinking honey n warm water.

Nattan, I read that is normal to have flu during this time. Me too running nose at sometimes of the day. Not taking any medical. My cousin's wife ate too much flu medicine during preg, in the end the daughter hv kidney problem. If u can bear with it then just bear with it. Try drinking honey n warm water.

Hi all,

Been a slient reader since a month ago, didn't dare to post yet as i had history of miscarriages. Currently 15weeks plus and this is my 4th child (i guess i am the only one with so many kids?)

Playgroup
Sent my youngest boy who is 3 this year to school last week but stopped since friday as i am experiencing spotting on and off. I was told it was due to excessive walking/carrying heavy things. I think partly also because my placenta is low too, it's found below the fetus so hopefully it will move up.

Still unable to tell. Wednesday went for monthly checkup and baby look like girl but thursday scanning look like boy. I guess i will have to wait till detailed scanning which is next month to know. Anyway both of us don't mind about gender as long as baby is healthy.

Hi all,

Been a slient reader since a month ago, didn't dare to post yet as i had history of miscarriages. Currently 15weeks plus and this is my 4th child (i guess i am the only one with so many kids?)

Playgroup
Sent my youngest boy who is 3 this year to school last week but stopped since friday as i am experiencing spotting on and off. I was told it was due to excessive walking/carrying heavy things. I think partly also because my placenta is low too, it's found below the fetus so hopefully it will move up.

Still unable to tell. Wednesday went for monthly checkup and baby look like girl but thursday scanning look like boy. I guess i will have to wait till detailed scanning which is next month to know. Anyway both of us don't mind about gender as long as baby is healthy.

Last week when I scan i saw 2 balls. Doc said it will develop into a something else at this point. Cos a boy little birdly is only 2mm long now so cannot see.
sad.gif
I seriously want to know.

Andreyaw
Peifu u!!! How u plan ur daily routine?

Nattan
Last night I read that drinking chicken soup will help with the flu. Since we need to bu during this time then just boil some k. Take care oh

Last week when I scan i saw 2 balls. Doc said it will develop into a something else at this point. Cos a boy little birdly is only 2mm long now so cannot see.
sad.gif
I seriously want to know.

Andreyaw
Peifu u!!! How u plan ur daily routine?

Nattan
Last night I read that drinking chicken soup will help with the flu. Since we need to bu during this time then just boil some k. Take care oh

Morning mummies...

Still not feeling too good today so going to see a doc and probably stay home to rest.

Chin, I've a lot of yellowish mucus, although no cough or sore throat. Think I caught the bug on Fri night when I was out. Hubby says he will make the honey and lemon drink for me.

Audrey, 4 kids! Are you a SAHM? How do you take care of so many kids? If you had a history of miscarriages, definitely not a good idea to walk too much or carry heavy things. Do rest more whenever you can.

Morning mummies...

Still not feeling too good today so going to see a doc and probably stay home to rest.

Chin, I've a lot of yellowish mucus, although no cough or sore throat. Think I caught the bug on Fri night when I was out. Hubby says he will make the honey and lemon drink for me.

Audrey, 4 kids! Are you a SAHM? How do you take care of so many kids? If you had a history of miscarriages, definitely not a good idea to walk too much or carry heavy things. Do rest more whenever you can.

Nattan: my whole family is down with fku. Might be heaty ya... Cause i've been baking CNY goodies past wk.
Zrytec is ok to take.

Nattan: my whole family is down with fku. Might be heaty ya... Cause i've been baking CNY goodies past wk.
Zrytec is ok to take.

glass, this one is unplanned lor..

I think I always gets a girl becoz usually after my mens stop I straight away do..

If boys need to wait till ovulation period which I don't think I do that becoz that time I was busy preparing #1 Birthday.
So this one is mostly confirmed girl girl again..

Huhu.. even though I planned for 2013 baby instead, my plan is brought forward and some more girl girl again. But then anyway gender shouldn't really matter, if girl girl can share room with #1, and hopefully they can play together and can use lots of girly toys that #1 has already..

My husband wants 4 kids. Huhu but actually I only wanted 2. Maybe wait till both girls grows up then we'll try for boy, also need to gain some more money first. Hopefully won't be any unplanned anymore. hahaha.. Quite afraid becoz both me and hubby are so young, still lots of chance to have babies.

And we both are Catholic so need the natural family planning, cannot use any contraception. :S

glass, this one is unplanned lor..

I think I always gets a girl becoz usually after my mens stop I straight away do..

If boys need to wait till ovulation period which I don't think I do that becoz that time I was busy preparing #1 Birthday.
So this one is mostly confirmed girl girl again..

Huhu.. even though I planned for 2013 baby instead, my plan is brought forward and some more girl girl again. But then anyway gender shouldn't really matter, if girl girl can share room with #1, and hopefully they can play together and can use lots of girly toys that #1 has already..

My husband wants 4 kids. Huhu but actually I only wanted 2. Maybe wait till both girls grows up then we'll try for boy, also need to gain some more money first. Hopefully won't be any unplanned anymore. hahaha.. Quite afraid becoz both me and hubby are so young, still lots of chance to have babies.

And we both are Catholic so need the natural family planning, cannot use any contraception. :S

Petrina, I think I caught it in the bus cos this man was sneezing close to me. Anyway, hubby prefers if I don't take any medication in case it affects the baby. So I just take vit C and lots of water. Hopefully the body can clear it naturally. I just need to rest... cos have not been sleeping well due to blocked nose.

Petrina, I think I caught it in the bus cos this man was sneezing close to me. Anyway, hubby prefers if I don't take any medication in case it affects the baby. So I just take vit C and lots of water. Hopefully the body can clear it naturally. I just need to rest... cos have not been sleeping well due to blocked nose.

Chin, nattan
I'm a SAHM plus the oldest boy is 12 and girl is 9 this year.

Oldest one is staying with my mum as he study in special school and is very near to my mum's place. My girl is sent to school by my hubby or his colleague in the morning while school bus will bring her back after school.

I only need to send my youngest to playgroup daily and cook dinner.

Nattan
My hubby is very worried, he even suggest of stopping my youngest school as there's once that the fetus stopped at 16wk. But i dont really like the idea of stopping school, my boy doesnt want to talk, he can only speak 2 words and because he only see us, he is extremely shy to others (he turn himself into a stone, not moving/make a sound until that person disappear frm his sight). I hope that he can be more open and friendly by giving him a chance to interact with others.

Chin, nattan
I'm a SAHM plus the oldest boy is 12 and girl is 9 this year.

Oldest one is staying with my mum as he study in special school and is very near to my mum's place. My girl is sent to school by my hubby or his colleague in the morning while school bus will bring her back after school.

I only need to send my youngest to playgroup daily and cook dinner.

Nattan
My hubby is very worried, he even suggest of stopping my youngest school as there's once that the fetus stopped at 16wk. But i dont really like the idea of stopping school, my boy doesnt want to talk, he can only speak 2 words and because he only see us, he is extremely shy to others (he turn himself into a stone, not moving/make a sound until that person disappear frm his sight). I hope that he can be more open and friendly by giving him a chance to interact with others.

Hi michele, how much is it per month for montessori playgroup? Can claim everything through the CDA account if still have balance?

Hi michele, how much is it per month for montessori playgroup? Can claim everything through the CDA account if still have balance?

Audrey, couldn't you get someone else to send the youngest to school? Think you should rest and not move too much if you have been spotting. BTW, if you have spotting, do inform your gynae ya..take care.

Audrey, couldn't you get someone else to send the youngest to school? Think you should rest and not move too much if you have been spotting. BTW, if you have spotting, do inform your gynae ya..take care.

petrina, I'm also with stemcord.. I was wondering if I can get a discount if I register #2..

Last time I attend stemcord seminar and it was pretty good deal, the offer comes with 1 year stemshield..

In the end I extend the stemshield for my #1 for this year though.

petrina, I'm also with stemcord.. I was wondering if I can get a discount if I register #2..

Last time I attend stemcord seminar and it was pretty good deal, the offer comes with 1 year stemshield..

In the end I extend the stemshield for my #1 for this year though.

Nattan
We don't have any relatives staying near us and i don't want to employ maid. Anyway i think if i were to employ 1, she will be very free since i will be the one doing the cooking and taking care of kids.

Went to gynae last week, couldn't see where is the bleeding and cerix is not opened which is a good sign. Gynae gave me 2 options, either hospitalised or complete rest in bed at home. The spotting is quite mild, in between pink and brown discharge (touch wood, hope i won't see red until june).

Hubby intend to find a school that is using sg teaching method near house so i won't need to walk. I think i forgot to mention i stay in jb (hubby msian) but all my kids studying in sg.

Nattan
We don't have any relatives staying near us and i don't want to employ maid. Anyway i think if i were to employ 1, she will be very free since i will be the one doing the cooking and taking care of kids.

Went to gynae last week, couldn't see where is the bleeding and cerix is not opened which is a good sign. Gynae gave me 2 options, either hospitalised or complete rest in bed at home. The spotting is quite mild, in between pink and brown discharge (touch wood, hope i won't see red until june).

Hubby intend to find a school that is using sg teaching method near house so i won't need to walk. I think i forgot to mention i stay in jb (hubby msian) but all my kids studying in sg.

I'm also having flu and cough for quite some time liao. Never eat any flu medicine so my flu still there. Had cough medicine only at night time or else I'll be too sleepy in the day to work. I also have vit C everyday but my flu and cough never get cured. But for the sake of our baby, I just tolerate and try not to eat too much medicine.

What's the diff between stemcord and cordlife? I did not bank my 1st child's blood cos we din have the money but if we never did it for the 1st one, and bank the 2nd one, abit useless liao right?

Tried to see my baby gender during my 15th week and gynae thinks it's a boy but he said it could be the cord instead so must wait till my next detailed FA scan to confirm but it is on the 28th. Soooo long, can't wait to find out my baby gender.
sad.gif

I'm also having flu and cough for quite some time liao. Never eat any flu medicine so my flu still there. Had cough medicine only at night time or else I'll be too sleepy in the day to work. I also have vit C everyday but my flu and cough never get cured. But for the sake of our baby, I just tolerate and try not to eat too much medicine.

What's the diff between stemcord and cordlife? I did not bank my 1st child's blood cos we din have the money but if we never did it for the 1st one, and bank the 2nd one, abit useless liao right?

Tried to see my baby gender during my 15th week and gynae thinks it's a boy but he said it could be the cord instead so must wait till my next detailed FA scan to confirm but it is on the 28th. Soooo long, can't wait to find out my baby gender.
sad.gif

Back