(2012/06) Jun 2012

I also read about what will happen next year like petrina said we are all Chinese so still hear a bit here and there. :p

This year tai sui is holding a dragon. Last year (which is still now) is hold a knife. There are 60 types of tai sui. This year the tai sui was a ancient scholar who marry his childhood gf even thou he became a scholar n the girl was not good looking. So this year love is in the air. Karma will still come but last year karma will be faster.

In whole, this year is a water year. And dragon is wood by nature. So water plus wood = blooming trees. If ur nature of work is fire that is even better.

So I don't see anything bad about this year.

All in all STAY POSITIVE!

I also read about what will happen next year like petrina said we are all Chinese so still hear a bit here and there. :p

This year tai sui is holding a dragon. Last year (which is still now) is hold a knife. There are 60 types of tai sui. This year the tai sui was a ancient scholar who marry his childhood gf even thou he became a scholar n the girl was not good looking. So this year love is in the air. Karma will still come but last year karma will be faster.

In whole, this year is a water year. And dragon is wood by nature. So water plus wood = blooming trees. If ur nature of work is fire that is even better.

So I don't see anything bad about this year.

All in all STAY POSITIVE!

Audrey: for playdates u can go forum to check for ppl staying ard ur area. either msia or woodlands near checkpoint.
there r lots SAHMs in SG too. so u can see if they can go over ur plc.

maybe u ask him abt taxi. cause bus or mrt too tiring for u as u spotting. i can't imagine standing in trains or even u carrying ur toddler.. so dangerous.

Nattan: i'm past those superstitious ppl saying stuffs. i like to believe tat wat u dun noe won't hurt u. so b4 ppl say anything, if u already did the stuffs, i'll ask them dun say. so i won't feel guilty. but of course i won't do it again if i have the chance.
i think i mentioned earlier that my son has a birthmark on the tummy. my MIL say due to ironing clothes i might have ironed on baby's shadow w/o knowing. so for #2, hb scared is girl. so he forbidden me to iron anything. but i try to sneak in a few pcs during the day with sun facing me so that shadow is behind. MIL say shadow behind is ok.

Audrey: for playdates u can go forum to check for ppl staying ard ur area. either msia or woodlands near checkpoint.
there r lots SAHMs in SG too. so u can see if they can go over ur plc.

maybe u ask him abt taxi. cause bus or mrt too tiring for u as u spotting. i can't imagine standing in trains or even u carrying ur toddler.. so dangerous.

Nattan: i'm past those superstitious ppl saying stuffs. i like to believe tat wat u dun noe won't hurt u. so b4 ppl say anything, if u already did the stuffs, i'll ask them dun say. so i won't feel guilty. but of course i won't do it again if i have the chance.
i think i mentioned earlier that my son has a birthmark on the tummy. my MIL say due to ironing clothes i might have ironed on baby's shadow w/o knowing. so for #2, hb scared is girl. so he forbidden me to iron anything. but i try to sneak in a few pcs during the day with sun facing me so that shadow is behind. MIL say shadow behind is ok.

<font color="aa00aa">squarebox,
I think Dragon is Earth, not Wood.

So, 2012 should be "Earth Dragon in Water Year", i.e. first half of 2012 is Water element, second half is Earth element.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">squarebox,
I think Dragon is Earth, not Wood.

So, 2012 should be "Earth Dragon in Water Year", i.e. first half of 2012 is Water element, second half is Earth element.</font>

dunno simi dragon.. but i heard is water dragon not good due to tai sui.. sometime like tat.
anyway our babies healthy can liao.. haha

now, most crucial is gender! whahaha

dunno simi dragon.. but i heard is water dragon not good due to tai sui.. sometime like tat.
anyway our babies healthy can liao.. haha

now, most crucial is gender! whahaha

Re mmi
Does anyone know whether they have sch buses? My friend just asked me to try them out. Think i will call them up later.

Re mmi
Does anyone know whether they have sch buses? My friend just asked me to try them out. Think i will call them up later.

Moi
Dont know neh but I remember I heard is wood. :p But whatever lah stay positive is most important. That's y many powerful leader never affect by all this things.
happy.gif

Moi
Dont know neh but I remember I heard is wood. :p But whatever lah stay positive is most important. That's y many powerful leader never affect by all this things.
happy.gif

Audrey, isn't it easier to travel within sg than travel from JB to Sg since no need to go thru customs everyday? I know how tough it is to travel in and out everyday cos my hubby is also M'sian and used to travel in and out of Sg for work last time. Now we live in Sg.

Also, how about transferring your kids to schools closer to the west so that it's easier to bring them to school? For the sake of your unborn baby, personally I think it's better you don't have to travel so much...

Audrey, isn't it easier to travel within sg than travel from JB to Sg since no need to go thru customs everyday? I know how tough it is to travel in and out everyday cos my hubby is also M'sian and used to travel in and out of Sg for work last time. Now we live in Sg.

Also, how about transferring your kids to schools closer to the west so that it's easier to bring them to school? For the sake of your unborn baby, personally I think it's better you don't have to travel so much...

Audrey,
admire your courage to have #4, it's not easy taking care of a toddler alone when preggy. try to take it easy, maybe allow your #3 to go school 3 times a week instead of 5 ? the other 2 days you can teach him from home and you can rest as well ? just my 2 cents.

jul,
i pay my nanny $300 a month to look after my gal from 530 to 830, include dinner and bath. it's less stressful for me too as i don't need to rush to fetch her before 7 everyday. i have been rushing for the past 2 years, always stressed at work when i can't leave before 6pm.

glass,
normally kindergartens will provide school bus service, just need $, also depend on the distance, the journey may take long, the bus goes round the whole neighbourhood before reaching the school.

RE: Dragon bb
Babies are gifts from God. Healthy bb is most important. All of us are blessed.
happy.gif

Audrey,
admire your courage to have #4, it's not easy taking care of a toddler alone when preggy. try to take it easy, maybe allow your #3 to go school 3 times a week instead of 5 ? the other 2 days you can teach him from home and you can rest as well ? just my 2 cents.

jul,
i pay my nanny $300 a month to look after my gal from 530 to 830, include dinner and bath. it's less stressful for me too as i don't need to rush to fetch her before 7 everyday. i have been rushing for the past 2 years, always stressed at work when i can't leave before 6pm.

glass,
normally kindergartens will provide school bus service, just need $, also depend on the distance, the journey may take long, the bus goes round the whole neighbourhood before reaching the school.

RE: Dragon bb
Babies are gifts from God. Healthy bb is most important. All of us are blessed.
happy.gif

I've read whatever dragon, girl or boy, it all depends on your child's Ba Zi, so don't think and worry so much.

I've read whatever dragon, girl or boy, it all depends on your child's Ba Zi, so don't think and worry so much.

Anybody considering a flu shot? I'm thinking of getting one after recovering from this episode. I got antibiotics from the doc plus 2 days' MC.. safe during pregnancy. Hope not to get any more flu since it's not very good to keep taking MC :p

Anybody considering a flu shot? I'm thinking of getting one after recovering from this episode. I got antibiotics from the doc plus 2 days' MC.. safe during pregnancy. Hope not to get any more flu since it's not very good to keep taking MC :p

Nattan
I always take my yearly flu jab. But during the first year of my jab my flu was really bad. Ask the doc about it n she explain some pple will experience this during the first year. Then 2 n 3 year no such problem le. She also explain that doesn't mean that we won't get flu, but the flu won't be so bad. Still good to take
happy.gif

Nattan
I always take my yearly flu jab. But during the first year of my jab my flu was really bad. Ask the doc about it n she explain some pple will experience this during the first year. Then 2 n 3 year no such problem le. She also explain that doesn't mean that we won't get flu, but the flu won't be so bad. Still good to take
happy.gif

nattan: totally agree on the birth date part... every child is successful in their own way.
i always believe tat if u have determination, you won't fail forever. Perhaps there is down period. But who doesn't have that??
Perhaps with good Ba Zi, your life will be more smooth sailing in career. But that doesn't guarantee you happiness forever too.
Having a child via natural birth can't choose dates. Whichever way GOD decides, your child will come to you.
My #1 was c-sec after 3 failed attempts of induction. So though i had opportunity to check with fengshui on date n time, I let gynae decide instead. Cause to me, it's natural timing...
Of course if i'm due on first day of CNY then i'll select.. keke.. to get angpow from hospital!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

nattan: totally agree on the birth date part... every child is successful in their own way.
i always believe tat if u have determination, you won't fail forever. Perhaps there is down period. But who doesn't have that??
Perhaps with good Ba Zi, your life will be more smooth sailing in career. But that doesn't guarantee you happiness forever too.
Having a child via natural birth can't choose dates. Whichever way GOD decides, your child will come to you.
My #1 was c-sec after 3 failed attempts of induction. So though i had opportunity to check with fengshui on date n time, I let gynae decide instead. Cause to me, it's natural timing...
Of course if i'm due on first day of CNY then i'll select.. keke.. to get angpow from hospital!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Chin, you took your flu shot before getting pregnant or while pregnant? I read that there the shot may contain mercury? That's not safe for the baby right? Now I'm in 2 minds about getting it, cos I don't want to risk baby's health with the shot.

Chin, you took your flu shot before getting pregnant or while pregnant? I read that there the shot may contain mercury? That's not safe for the baby right? Now I'm in 2 minds about getting it, cos I don't want to risk baby's health with the shot.

Anyone has any notes on list of questions to be asked to the childcare center??

I think I've lost my notes :S. Dunno where to find it. Argh.. Last time I already found list of websites with such questions
sad.gif

Preggy brain!

Tomorrow I'm going to visit one center that still have vacancies for #1..

Anyone has any notes on list of questions to be asked to the childcare center??

I think I've lost my notes :S. Dunno where to find it. Argh.. Last time I already found list of websites with such questions
sad.gif

Preggy brain!

Tomorrow I'm going to visit one center that still have vacancies for #1..

grovvy,
can ask for the timetable and food menu in the childcare center, their activities for the week/month/term.
also, the toilet paper, i read if the CC is stingy on toilet paper, they'll also be stingy on food and others...

grovvy,
can ask for the timetable and food menu in the childcare center, their activities for the week/month/term.
also, the toilet paper, i read if the CC is stingy on toilet paper, they'll also be stingy on food and others...

Hi mummies, I did my amnio test 2 weeks ago. Got the express results which turned out to be ok. But the nurse just called to say they received the detailed results and my gynae wants to see me tmr cos of the results. Anyone with similiar experience?
sad.gif

Hi mummies, I did my amnio test 2 weeks ago. Got the express results which turned out to be ok. But the nurse just called to say they received the detailed results and my gynae wants to see me tmr cos of the results. Anyone with similiar experience?
sad.gif

Don't worry deebee. Agreed that go hear what the Gynae has to say first. At least u got the initial results that baby is fine. Cheer up ya!

Don't worry deebee. Agreed that go hear what the Gynae has to say first. At least u got the initial results that baby is fine. Cheer up ya!

Chin, thanks.. I'll check with my gynae first.. anyway cannot take the shot while sick.

Jasmine, I have some indigestion sometimes, but maybe due to the fact that I tend to eat quite fast. Suggest you have smaller but more frequent meals and eat before you get really hungry. I usually feel worse if I eat when I'm too hungry.

Chin, thanks.. I'll check with my gynae first.. anyway cannot take the shot while sick.

Jasmine, I have some indigestion sometimes, but maybe due to the fact that I tend to eat quite fast. Suggest you have smaller but more frequent meals and eat before you get really hungry. I usually feel worse if I eat when I'm too hungry.

Asrias, my boy only goes three times a week for 4 hours each time so the fees are just over $1k per term. Cannot use CDA - same reason as Jul.

Jul, I'm not keen to let him go to school so young actually but a few hours break is good for me. Otherwise, I'll be very tired.

Re: MMI - the standards vary across the centers so it's better if you visit the one you are interested in to check out the environment and the teachers. Remember that loving teachers and a clean environment makes all the difference. For me, brand names are not important.
happy.gif

Asrias, my boy only goes three times a week for 4 hours each time so the fees are just over $1k per term. Cannot use CDA - same reason as Jul.

Jul, I'm not keen to let him go to school so young actually but a few hours break is good for me. Otherwise, I'll be very tired.

Re: MMI - the standards vary across the centers so it's better if you visit the one you are interested in to check out the environment and the teachers. Remember that loving teachers and a clean environment makes all the difference. For me, brand names are not important.
happy.gif

Back