(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

kidskidz, can share the receipe with me please? Oh I better start using the Sinlac too.

Audrey, I just met Audrey and Patrick today. They said you are Patrick's ex colleague?

Morning mummies...

Rose, hope Justin recovers soon. U must take care of yourself, too.

Very tired from taking care of 2 sons alone...peifu those mummies who can take care of their children by theirselves. #1 super duper troublesome....everything also dun wanta eat/drink, must force-feed. #2 keep wanta carry...very very tired...hubby still overseas...

Re: SEAFOOD BBQ
Date: 7 Nov 2009 (Sat)
Time: 5pm
Venue: Serangoon Gdn
Cost: $30

Food - will cater mini buffet just in case rain and prepare seafood bbq food.

1. kris - 2A
2. sh - 2A
3. bonbon
4. eviangal - (cant attend liaoz, out of town again. If change date, let me know)
5. owmum - 2A
6. KP
7. Pei - 2A
8. Marie - 2A
9) Audrey - 2A
10) Powerball (KIV)
12) Rose (KIV)
13) Catherine (KIV)
14) Lovj, Fiona
15) Pumpkin Seed
16) Pat

Ting Ting: You are back at work? Able to meet me to collect your cubes?

LovJ: You wana collect your cubes from me this weekend? Will be home before 3pm on Sat. Sun - not sure. Will you be going toy fair this weekend? If yes, can meet you there too.

ow, his length and weight was taken a week ago when i brought him to see the PD. yours?

ladies who bought the bathrobes and towels, i just sent u gals the draft, very pretty! pls view asap and let me know if its fine.

<font color="0000ff">SH - where did you get your LG prime playmats? and where to get the parklon ones? How much are they?

Kidzkidz - where did you get your gym mats? like how much are they?

Sorry for questions... trying to find out the cost and which ones I should get</font>

jasj, me get from BP..there are 2 sellers..not small small world, another one....cant rmbr the name off hand.

kidzkidz, u help me collate all orders n i liaise with u direct gor, tks.

<font color="0000ff">SH... oh, not small small world? that means the one u got is cheaper in price is it? Can recall? Me really hope to get next week... =p</font>

jas, most of us got from world of korea
happy.gif

Jas: You can get from this BP organiser if looking for Parklon.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2926832.html

You get to earn KC$ which can be used to offset future purchases with them. Prices are the same as other playmat sellers. If you are their customer, you can get it at $10 cheaper somemore.

I regretted not buying from them previously cos they did not carry playmat last time. Got mine from Small Small World.

KP: Sorry to keep checking. Is my cream here yet? Saw some rashes on my gal. Was hoping the cream can help her clear the rashes.

<font color="119911">LovJ,
u mean u can or cant join?

1. kris - 2A
2. sh - 2A
3. bonbon
4. Pat - 2A
5. owmum - 2A
6. KP
7. Pei - 2A
8. Marie - 2A
9) Audrey - 2A
10) Powerball (KIV)
12) Rose (KIV)
13) Catherine (KIV)
14) Lovj, Fiona
15) Pumpkin Seed</font>

NM: hmm.. not sure if mine is inflatable but i do have to inflate the rims of the tub. Just need to inflate once.

Rose: Hope Justin recovers soon!

Hi mummies, just wanna check with u guys how much should baby be eating now? My girl has been on semi-solids for abt 2-3 wks now. Taking abt 2 oz per meal, 2 meals a day. Followed by milk. How much is "enough" for one meal ie dun need to give milk liao?

<font color="ff3399">mummies, i cant join on 7/11. mr bon in queensland.. and i got to take care of "princess" </font>

1. kris - 2A
2. sh - 2A
3. Pat - 2A
4. owmum - 2A
5. KP
6. Pei - 2A
7. Marie - 2A
8. Audrey - 2A
9. Powerball (KIV)
10. Rose (KIV)
11. Catherine (KIV)
12. Pumpkin Seed

Hi, my husband has something on that day. Need to count me out
sad.gif

1. kris - 2A
2. sh - 2A
3. Pat - 2A
4. owmum - 2A
5. KP
6. Pei - 2A
7. Marie - 2A
8. Audrey - 2A
9. Rose (KIV)
10. Catherine (KIV)
11. Pumpkin Seed

eunice, how much cereal is nadia taking now? isaac is taking 4 teaspoons. Full meal is like 3 tablespoons right owmum? he drinks 5oz of milk after the cereal immediately. If its a milk feed only w/o semisolids, he's taking 5.5oz

KP
when i give puree, i dun give cereal. havent started mixing yet. wanna try individually first. puree she will take 2 oz on its own but i think she can take more... cereal she can take 4-5 teaspoons alone. she doesnt seem to like the Healthy Times Brown Rice. Stupid Heinz still not back on the shelves!!! So far puree, she loves carrots n apple...hates avocado....going to try avocado agn mabbe in 2-3 days time... now she takes 2 oz puree, she will drink 3-5 oz milk. her usual without puree/cereal is 4-5.5oz milk.

Hi, I'm fr Feb thread
tis is not for profit or business.
jus wanna gather orders to hit $250 so can share the 15% off. hv gathered orders around $100+ now.
Hope to send orders to HT by tis weekend. will stop once hit $250. Pls help.
PM me if keen
happy.gif

http://www.healthytimes.sg/store.php

collection: Redhill (by appt)
Bukit Batok, Old Airport Rd(on some sundays, date &amp; time to b confirm)

<font color="666600">sh: I'll be consolidating the orders for the mozzie patch then send to u.
happy.gif

Rose: Kiss Justin for me...U n ur family take care.
happy.gif
*Hugz*

Mozzie Patch
I'll order then update on payment mode.:p kidz, rcv ur sms. will pass thru lilmoo.
happy.gif
</font>

eunice, so far isaac loves avocado, cereal, banana. Hates apple and sweet potato leh! I tried the japanese ones, which were very dry..hehe..so opp of ur gal

Jas J,

i'm also looking for a playmat, either parklon or LG, havent decided.. do PM me if you find good lobang ok?! One of my distant contacts said there's a 1+1 offer for Parklon, but only for Korea domestic shipping... if u have someone travelling to Korea, can help us carry back? :p

KP
hehe ur son like u la, loves avocado... havent tried sweet potatoes. I dunno y seems like the vegs all orange orange one. my hubby is quite wary of overdose of betacarotene haha. dry, then milk with milk? i puree everything with milk. its ok rite? i puree with milk then store in fridge/freezer. as long as the milk has not been frozen b4?

Re:DOIDY CUPS
I've rec'd mine already. V fast delivery. My girl seems to like the cup. She can drink by herself with some help...

LovJ: boil e broccoli den puree...but its reali difficult...use blender for brocoli..

KP: sweet potato u nv add water or milk meh? if add it shld be same texture as the other puree..smooth de...or u cooked nt long enuff?

eunice, why puree with milk then store? initially those frozen i thaw then ass milk before feeding, but now he just takes them as they are, without the addition of milk except cereal.

owmum, how long u boil the sweet potato for ah? also using the orange one? yah, maybe never steam long enuff..u boil in water or steam?

KP
U puree with water issit? My blender v lousy la. If dun add liquid, cannot blend one. My avocado i had to add esp a lot of water to blend lor!! so i just decided to add milk. i read its ok to use milk to blend then store, as long as the milk was not previously frozen.

eunice, nope i blend it on its own without additional water or milk. using the munchkin blender.

eunice, why do you need to blender avocado? If it's ripe, it's very soft, just need to use fork to mash it up or you can also put it thru a sieve, then it's like puree already. I gave it to my baby last week also mix with milk. So far I've fed him sweet potato, butternut squash, avocado, green peas and oatmeal.. all I add milk to mix to achieve the consistency that he likes.

gallop, cos when i mashed it, its still lumpy n she din like it so i tot just blend it till v smooth n see whether she takes it. do u mix with milk then store in fridge/freezer or mix milk when abt to feed?

eunice, could it be your avocado not ripe enough.. that's why still lumpy? Or maybe you can try to put it thru a sieve, think this will mashed it all up, cos mine came out smooth, like puree. I don't freeze avocado cos read somewhere that the color will change, so only make enough for 1 feed then keep the rest of the fruit with skin and pit in the fridge for tomorrow. But for other vege, I freeze the puree and mix with milk only when I want to feed.

eunice, same, when i mashed the banana using a fork, bb din like it cos it was a bit lumpy, but after i blended it the second time, he loved it! he can take like 1.5 - 2 bananas now each time, what is the max he can take?

gallop
dun think so leh. i think its cos i just mashed with a fork. the ones i've frozen i havent used so dunno if it changed colour. for apples, those i stored in fridge, came out nice n yellow. is it bad if i mix w milk first then store?

KP
wah...2 bananas??? what kind of banana??

ow_mummy
u r the puree expert liao... is it ok if i mix w milk then store either in fridge or freezer??

eunice, don't know if it's bad lah but i think depends on what kind of milk you mix with.. if fresh bm, should be ok i think.. If ebm i don't think you can freeze again.. Then if use FM, think usu don't freeze FM

eunice, the small bananas, think hokkien called min jio or something.

Sh, nope, i only add milk to cereal. Fruit purees i dont add..just feed direct

KP,
'min jio' also call 'pang jio' in hokkien.

eunice,
the banana that KP mention very small
happy.gif
so is alright to give 2! I tried on my #1, only give 1 banana, then he scream at me, cos not enough for him. So I increased to 2, then satisfied
happy.gif
hehehe... ...

re: Heinz Rice Cereal
Why this product out from shelves? Really can't find any! Make me so panicky! Only product that I used for #1, so now no idea which brand is good beside Heinz! Any mummies can share your experience, which brand is as good as Heinz?

Back