What to do?

LizaA

Hi everyone. After almost 3 years of TTC, I finally see the 2nd line on the kit. I took the first kit after 1 day late, I saw the 2nd line.. it's faint but it's there. I was in tears. Showed my hubby and he was so happy. Next day, I bought 2 more kits - both Clearblue, one regular and one digital. Both positive too! The digital one stated 1-2 weeks.

Now, what do I next? This is my first pregnancy, I've made an appointment for polyclinic to get a referral but earliest is Oct 20! I don't want to walk in because I know polyclinics are notorious for the long wait.

Can I just go to a regular GP to get a blood test or something? I'm really not sure... will really appreciate some advices

You could. Just pop in to any gp, they will do a test kit for u to confirm, or u could ask for a blood test but usu not immediate results.
Ultimately, u can google or ask around for gynae recommendations and pop into the gynae clinic.

Thanks! I found an early appointment slot for tomorrow at another polyclinic, so hopefully a blood test to be done and be referred to KKH.

As for now.. I'm feeling normal just slight nausea and light cramping.. the cramping is normal??

Hi everyone. After almost 3 years of TTC, I finally see the 2nd line on the kit. I took the first kit after 1 day late, I saw the 2nd line.. it's faint but it's there. I was in tears. Showed my hubby and he was so happy. Next day, I bought 2 more kits - both Clearblue, one regular and one digital. Both positive too! The digital one stated 1-2 weeks.

Now, what do I next? This is my first pregnancy, I've made an appointment for polyclinic to get a referral but earliest is Oct 20! I don't want to walk in because I know polyclinics are notorious for the long wait.

Can I just go to a regular GP to get a blood test or something? I'm really not sure... will really appreciate some advices

happy for u mate! :)

Back