(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="cc6600">RE: Swimming
I think I wanna get the swim diapers. Dun wanna contaminate the swim pool leh. :p mummies should we share a pack?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Re: holiday
Kris,most likely we're going to Aus in Dec cuz that's when our maid is going back her hometown for 2 weeks.Maybe wanna go perth cuz never been there b4.

Re: Swimming
Wah,SK swimming pool is it those heated ones?How come on a weekday though? You all taking leave?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Re: swim diapers.If I know Justin will surely not poo poo while swimming,is it still necessary to let him wear?My Justin is toilet trained already and doesnt poo in his diapers/pants anymore
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">KP,
if i go will b stayin wif my uncle, he got an apartment thr. i dun reli fancy aust city, nothin much. onli like driving along great ocean rd.

sh,
we can c hw many bbies gg den get 1 pack n share, all shld b size M ba. go take leave n put ur name down, keke.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Re:Hello Kitty Phone. Kris,I know about it but decided not to get because I know surely will see many ppl carrying it.Sian</font>

<font color="119911">rose,
aust is dec is summer. i hate heat so will pass tis time rd. pls plan a trip to NZ or Hokkido k. im dying to go.

sk got indoor n outdoor pool. so if rain, still can swim indoor. the few taking leave. its better to wear coz scare they pee oso.</font>

rose, cos ah jam is on leave next fri so suggested to kris over msn to organise gathering...i had wanted to bring andrea to swim for weeks, but hubby always lazi. and if we go on weekday, much lesser people than weekend

pseed
your price after discount better than dist, so you better buy at MC. LOL please share pix of your diaper cake, i've seen before in US but didn't know how to make. teach me how to make, can?
happy.gif
i thought you leaving on the 7th?

kirs
where? got pix? :D

<font color="ff0000">KP</font>
how much are u selling the california baby sunblock for? and when is the expiry date ah?
wah, move to orchard area! woo hoo, can shop shop
happy.gif

welcome <font color="ff0000">joie</font>!
maybe u can try giving ur baby her favourite toy? my baby can sit for quite long in her stroller if she has something to chew on.. or i will hang things on it and she can grab it and play...

<font color="ff0000">pumpkin seed</font>
mine's the bee... the chameleon is even bigger!
i admire u and all the other mummies who can go out alone with baby...i still can't manage, lousy mummy..

wow rose share how u toilet train justin,.... u "keng" for him everyday?

jonas was actually toilet trained before i start working, every morning i will put him in the car seat and poo be4 bath, but after since car seat is put in the car cos i need to fetch him here n there my mil place, he don poo every morning anymore, and will poo on irregular time.....wondering how to change back.....i try to "keng" for him but he no mood to poo means no mood, nothing will come out.... sigh....

ya kris, jonas wearing M.

so u mummies wearing wat? swim wear?

<font color="aa00aa">finally ,jam is back! Has your boss been ill-treating u,why so long cant come in here!!

Kris,hokkaido in dec was my original plan ,but now we are scared we dont have experience to drive in snow.With baby around ,better dont play play.And it will be super cold for baby.It was ok for me,I can tahan and actually like the below 10 degrees temperature when I went there the last time.CHAO JI LOMANTIC place,I really lurve lurve the times I spent there with hubby.This time ,if go back with baby ,will be a different feeling ,I guess
happy.gif
</font>

no need fully FM oso can train. kelly was potty trained at 4mths when shes on full ebm. nw kerryn poo twice daily. morning n evening. im gonna start her on potty frm tmr onwards.

KP,
i uauali go eat, shop, sight seeing n visit frenz. mainly my uncle's frenz. juz do the daily things. walk to bund, go those nearby 'zhuang' n tour, reli fun. i enjoy gg in winter coz i love cold weather. but the nite can b freezing so got to slp in heater dats wat i hate the most.

lilmoo,
pix of wat?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">sh,everyday at around the same time +/- 2 hours,I induce Justin.I do the mmmmmm,mmmmmm sound and he will follow and poo poo</font>

oshgosh, $25. Not sure of the expiry date yet cos shipment arriving these few days..yep, orchard area but its a 30 year old apartment:p enbloc.

Kris, ok loe, when can let me know ah?? But hor, I need to bring isaac leh...means will disrupt u here and there loe..

<font color="aa00aa">kris ,spring in hokkaido is when to when? Is it around Mar?Feb to Apr should be quite busy for us.We should be renovating/moving around that time.Maybe autumn still can.But hor,snowing season in Hokkaido is the most lomantic season (IMO) </font>

Rose, i also wanna go hokkaido! I love gg to japan, but hvn been to hokkaido..but now have one more in tow
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Kp,ya ,I will make sure I bring Justin on all trips if possible.When hubby was away on reservist,he ignored his daddy for a few days!</font>

<font color="119911">KP,
i dun even noe if hb will let me go lor coz last nite he said ask me go in oct coz he wanna go. i doubt he will let me go alone.

rose,
i tink snowing is lomantica oso but bb cant take the cold, so if bringin bb got to b spring or autumn le. spring shld b feb/mar based on tis year record.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">If hubby look at him or stand in front of him,he will purposely turn his head away to the other side and refused to look at him.hubby tried 20 over times and he dun want to look at him.Then I got hubby to carry him instead and justin's eyes kept following me instead!So we really think Justin was angry at daddy cuz he would normally even smile at strangers easily!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">kris,next year dec ,our babies already 21 months old,still cannot take cold meh? I really really want to make snow angel,sit snow sleigh,go skiing,eat shabu shabu,eat ice-cream with justin leh
happy.gif
</font>

21mths old shld b ok liaoz. im dying to bring my 2 princesses to c santa. i read so much abt dat plc but the flight is terrible, veri long hrs. dat one we can arrange when our kids r bigger den they now who is santa.</font>

mummies, I am still here....
DH on biz trip til Weds. But we get to go to France on the A380, yay!

lilmoo, huh how can distributor sell more ex than that. Don't know how to do business lol

piggypig, hmm new receipe? then maybe I won't stock up. Anyway, asked my sis to keep a look out for us in US. If cheap, ask her to buy the whole carton bring back for us.

diaper cakes, many diff methods but I was trying my own style, don't want to use glue, tape so that diapers and items are undamaged. Will show pic later. Rushing out now to collect my boots!!!
Anyone wanna join me just text me :p

Rose: How long was your HB away from Justin? I'm planning for a trip with HB at the end of the year, without baby.

after hearing what happened, i'm worried that baby might ignore both mummy and daddy when we're back!

Hi mummies,

Sorry to intrude on you like this. I'm from the Sept 08 thread. I'm relocating overseas soon and I have quite a few baby stuff especially BN bottles and shoes to let go cheap. Items are all in very good condition.

I do hope you can help me out by checking out my web album. Or sharing it with those you think may be interested.

If you are keen, do PM me or email me. I'm also open to giving further discounts if you are taking a few items.

Thanks for your help!

Enjoy your motherhood!

:D

http://picasaweb.google.com/shopzhere/MovingHomeSaleBabyStuffGoingCheap?authkey=Gv1sRgCOTfmZb__-HzLg#

2904217.jpg

My very first diaper cake.
Looks very raw cos first try.
New improved versions in progress!

Most have diapers, a big muslin or flannel cloth, toiletries, clothing, bibs, shoes, toys.

If anyone wants me to make one for a gift, just PM me. I charge for materials only as am still practising my 'skill'

Hi Pumpkinseed... u intend to go into business? I do have a reference webpage of someone doing something similar (I got it as a present during my gal's full month). Let me know if u need it, and I'll go dig it out for ya!

marie thank you but really, your friends will have much nicer ones. Just give me your budget and preference for items and I will bake something nice for you. If Mt A or Gleneagles I can deliver for free. The rest got to charge a bit.

Jas, um maybe not full time business. Just as and when people request. I saw a few local websites very pretty!! But most of them use sticky tape, glue etc which I feel damages the items. I've been experimenting with my own method. So that when the person gets it, it's easy to dismantle and the products are usable.

Do PM me the link!

<font color="CC6600">ow_mum:I've got to check if my sis passed me my neice hand me down swimsuit. If have n u dun mind i can lend u for chelsey to wear first..then u take ur time to go n buy.</font>

pseed
the dist sell $15 each. if no discount at MC then it's not a bad price. nice cake! i love these craft stuff. see always hand itchy wants to try. you on FB?

jas
pls send me the link, i also want to see. thx.
happy.gif
jas my bb's swim wear is a wrap from konfidence. bought from expo mothercare has it too and similar item their own brand.

<font color="ff0000">KP</font>
can i wait till ur stock arrives and u let me know expiry? cos i think i will take v long to use finish cos seldom bring her out in the sun..
not planning to bring her to swimming until she turns 6 mths..although i already hv 3 super cute swimsuit for her, plus 1 tiny bikini!!!
cant wait for her to wear.. but i wonder if will be cold if water not heated?

p.seed: nice cake
happy.gif
i finally got hold of the silky powder, gotta rush home to put on bb's neck tonight. but i can't find expiry date on the tube le.

<font color="666600">Kris: I go home n check for owmum. if i have gal swim suit. then chelsey can wear first lor. :p Xander will be wearing only the swim diaper pants.</font>

Jas, please send me the link too i also wanna see..

i heard got tutorials on youtube for making diaper cakes..
i got one from my colleagues and it was very nice!! i ordered another one from the same gal for my gf's baby gal...
=D

Pumpkinseed >> i like your diaper cake!! have a lovely trip!!

baby_mummy >> you also travelling right?? happy and safe travels

cant remember who else travelling but safe and happy travels with your baby!!

Back