(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

increasing milk ss

any tips on increasing milk ss? i'm planning to pump n store up before i go back to work, but problem is my body is now accustomed to ariel's feeding demand, so it's hard to increase ss without affecting her current feed (i.e. if i pump my ss doesnt build up in time for her next feed). help!

indulgence_queen
i think the tub wun last for very long liao considering out babies already 5 mths+... let me know if u want the neck float too k. the seller hasnt replied on the price if we buy more than 2. pending asp23's order also hehe.

Kris
PM u already... Jam n Marie know where I stay. Her daddy not keen leh...anw if its the "virgin" swim, her daddy wld want to be there also. nvm la, let her see see first hehe...

Neck Float: I just got one from TMC retail. They selling this consignment from Mums 2 Kids @ SGD15.50 only... just sharing...

<font color="ff0000">Tan</font>
my bb also suddenly drinking very little milk, i'm quite worried..
in fact, over the past 2 days, her intake has been the least since she was 2 weeks old when I started monitoring her intake!
she just turned 5 months on Monday and I dunno why she's drinking less than when she was just a tiny 2 week old baby..

mummies, should i bring her to see PD ah?
or could she be teething? i heard sometimes baby lose appetite when they are teething..
and hubby who was home with her yesterday said she was very cranky... didn't drink milk for 8 hours straight! each time try to feed, she will cry..

<font color="ff3399">oshgosh, dun worry too much, sometimes they just no appetite and now she's 5mth there's enough reserves in their body.. if you're still worried then bring her see PD..

can try give her teethers to munch?

kp, issac so fast ah?? haha.. </font>

bonbon, yeah lor, any babies have teeth coming out already? cait cait?

oshgosh, the california baby sunscreen has arrived. No expiry date nor manufacturing date stated on it, let me know if u want k? 5 tubes left.

Also have got mustela hydra bebe moisturiser, mustela 2 in 1 body wash, exergen thermometer (the kind where u just point at the forehead to get temperature) available.

hi KP, how much is the mustela 2in 1 body wash? i am using that for my boy,love the smell!
happy.gif

will u be bringing in other mustela products? e.g barrier cream etc?

yah my boy started teething around week 19ish ..haha..marie got see my photos in FB ah.
i gave him dentinox and also cooled teether to numb the pain.

Wow! so long since I log in this thread.

My baby has been teething just before he reached 4mths. Ya, and now he's loosing apetite..My mum was saying that baby will be loosing weight when he wants to learn something or something is bothering him... My boi has been tugging his ear till it bleed. Now he's back at wearing his mittens. Btw, what's the weight of yr babies, mummies? Mine is 5.8kg only.

Marie, how u know? u saw?:p

lovj, yeah lor, my mum said how come so fast? I seldom give him the giraffe leh, cos must wash everyday, hahaha, gave it to him in the morning and he flung it all ard but din bite..u can check out pics of the thermometer and other stuff on:

http://agapebabies.livejournal.com/

raspberry, selling at $13 - can see the whites of the teeth ald?

RE: Swimming with baby

Let's decide on the location by voting.
Venue: Sengkang Swimming Complex/Eunice Hse
Date: 18 Sept 09 (Friday)
Time: 0900hrs

we will either go swim first den go eat mac or the other way round depending on the 1000 factors on dat day itself.

1. Jamgal
2. Kris
3. Marie (Eunice Hse)
4. Ow_mum
5. Sh.... (Eunice Hse)

KP, thanks, i think i'll get some from you when goods arrive.
happy.gif

yah, can see the whites already.
if i put my finger in, can feel the edge of the teeth..

raspberry, how many u want? have 1 at the moment cos not sure how popular this product will be. Have got hydra bebe body ready stock at the moment. Gift set which taka is selling at 99 coming in. Selling at 80
happy.gif
thats with a free bag and towel.

Marie, why so early leh? very diff to reach in time cos need to travel there..anyway hor, how to bathe baby??

KP, i think i wanna get 2 or 3 of the bodywash from you..
i think i saw the gift set in one of those parenting mags..same one? not sure if I'll need all of those products in the set..

Marie, we are swimming too right? then how to bathe baby with no tub, and we need to bathe ourselves too rite? then how?

<font color="aa00aa">
Mummies,please confirm your attendance so that we know whether to proceed or cancel the gathering.

Date:10 Sep 09
Time: 1pm
Venue: Meet at red star (Hong Xing) for dim sum lunch first then walk to OG sale

1.Rose
2.Catherine...Ya!! I finally can go!!!
3.Audrey
4.KP
5.Ow_mummy (KIV)</font>

<font color="666600">KP:We can take turns to look after bbs..so mummies can bath n change.

Timing not by me leh....u propose a timing lah.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Mummies,please confirm your attendance so that we know whether to proceed or cancel the gathering.

Venue: Meet at red star (Hong Xing) for dim sum lunch first then walk to OG sale (Chinatown branch)

1.Rose
3.Audrey
4.KP
5.Ow_mummy (KIV)</font>

<font color="ff0000">KP</font>
okie, i take one C. baby sunscreen!
can i pay u when i collect from u? how much again?
i can swing by ur place either this Friday or nxt week during my lunchtime again
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">semi-solids</font>
i wonder if shld start bb on semi-solids since she no appetite for milk now..
hmm, wat to start with? is it white rice cereal better?
wat brand ah?

Oshgosh, ok, $25. This friday better. Let me know what time so can give maid instructions if i am out..

Rose, reserved one for u too.

Hi mummies, saw you all have plans for swimming. If is first time swimming for babies, should try let them swim closer to evening. Because that is when the pool already trapped the heat from afternoon sun, thus the water is warmer.

Morning pool water is coldest, because all the heat has been dispersed.

Just sharing... in case you might want to consider changing the time. =)

<font color="ff0000">OG Chinatown:</font> Went w fren y'day bt ended up onli bought all e Jap snacks 4 B1. Cldn't find some toys I wanted tho the toy dept is quite well stocked. Btw, taxi stand relocated to opp OG, outside Swanson. So gotta climb stairs and cross e OG ovrhead bridge. Rdwks there veri messy &amp; noisy. Also, if u pushing pram fr Red Star, do be careful coz got two lanes to cross whc r quite busy ones as leads 2 carparks.

<font color="0000ff">Babylegs Twin-pack Offer @ OG:</font> Limited packs @ bb dept -- $24.90 for two pairs (sealed packs). Each pack has one plain colour + 1 patterned pair bt designs more suited for gals. Saw abt 5 packs.

marie, actually 9am maybe jonas will be drowsy cos he wakes up early at 6+ to 7am. maybe after his nap then he can swim.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Bb swimming @ outdoor pool:</font> Jas' rite. Also, e H2O's colder if itz a pool datz abv underground carpark -- pool in solid ground retains heat better... Anyway, let bb wear swimsuit datz either thermal and/or w UV rating. BB can don a wide-brim hat 2 while sitting in float, etc. Muz put sumblock as well. Same goes 4 e pretty mommies hor
wink.gif

anymore orders? we've hit the $11 target, 3 more to hit the $10.50 target! will close off on tis sunday 13sep.

"If it's more than 10 trays, I can sell at $11/tray.
If its more than 20 trays, it'll be $10.50/tray.
If its a carton of 36 trays, I can let go at my wholesale price of $10/tray."

come on add your orders in now:
1) sh... 2 trays
2) eunice - 2 trays
3) LovJ - 1 tray
4) Novi - 2 trays
5) Joie - 2 trays
6) tingting - 1 tray
7) HappyLittleWoman - 2 trays
8) Koi - 2 trays
9) missycandy - 2 trays (from March thread mummy, order subject to approval from Sh... )
10) tan -1 tray

<font color="119911">Rose:</font> U can also chk out e various dept stores dat r running sales now -- swimwear wl hv discount too. I got B1 new UV protection swimsuit (Colourplay brand) @ 20% b4 mbr discount @ Robinsons in May.

anymore orders? we've hit the $11 target, 2 more to hit the $10.50 target! will close off on tis sunday 13sep.

1) sh... 2 trays
2) eunice - 2 trays
3) LovJ - 1 tray
4) Novi - 2 trays
5) Joie - 2 trays
6) tingting - 1 tray
8) Koi - 2 trays
9) missycandy - 2 trays (from March thread mummy, order subject to approval from Sh... )
10) tan -1 tray
11) Idalis - 1 tray

hehe kidz is so knowledgeble... now i know y my pool's cold all the time... cos its indeed abv underground carpark! hehe

Rose,
I can't read all the post while one hand holding bb E
happy.gif
Only search for your post to read
happy.gif

I am on, so let me know the updates if any last minutes changes
happy.gif
Thanks.

See ya!

Mummies,please confirm your attendance so that we know whether to proceed or cancel the gathering.

Venue: Meet at red star (Hong Xing) for dim sum lunch first then walk to OG sale (Chinatown branch)

1.Rose
3.Audrey
4.KP
5.Ow_mummy (KIV)

anymore orders? we've hit the $11 target, 2 more to hit the $10.50 target! will close off on tis sunday 13sep.

1) sh... 2 trays
2) eunice - 2 trays
3) LovJ - 1 tray
4) Novi - 2 trays
5) Joie - 2 trays
6) tingting - 1 tray
8) Koi - 2 trays
10) tan -1 tray
11) Idalis - 1 tray
12) Pravina - 1 tray

so true! my pool is also super cold cos its above the carpark...
and it doesn't have direct sun so i dun think its suitable for young babies..
even for me, i always end up shivering like mad when i'm in the pool...

issit painful to crawl on the playmat huh? since the surface is rough.... issit better to crawl on the floor o playmat or mattress?

Back