(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

kris, tues is my parents off day, so family day, can't loe:p

rose, how come response for thurs is so poor?

<font color="119911">kp,
dunno whether i wanna go chinatown anot dats y din put down my name. if i can join will let u or rose noes.</font>

<font color="cc6600">Kris: I was on urgent leave today lor. So no leave till next mth. U gals enjoy.

KP: I smsed u regarding the Bumbo Tray. U got it??</font>

kris: ON!!!! MJ!!!!haha...

Eunice n DC: ya.. jus nw wen i was havin dinner w hubby outside.. we talk bout it agn... my whole eyes filled with tears agn.. even hubby also...haha.. he had nv been emotional b4.. and e most funny thing is we were discussing wad kinda punishment shld give em.. we came up of lotsa GROSS punishments.. seriously they die how many times also no use.. cuz the pain bb brianna went thru is unimaginable...

Date:10 Sep 09
Venue: OG Sale @ Chinatown/Orchard
Lunch: Please suggest
Time: 12.30pm

1.Rose
2.Catherine...Ya!! I finally can go!!!
3.Audrey
4.KP
5.Ow_mummy (KIV)

<font color="cc6600">RE: Bumbo Tray
LovJ, Audrey, Mommyyeo: the trays are at my place already!!
happy.gif
</font>

rose
some times it's the stroller. my #1 fuss when she's in the first stroller we bought, 2nd stroller she was perfectly happy.

p seed
which nappy bin refill you buy? i also buy from MC, usually the 3 in a box one to save money, then i found out get from dist cheaper. if it's the same brand, i can give you the dist addy.

kp/yvoone
i went to ang mo bishan recently and found their prices lower than punggol. so it looks like diff outlet, diff pricing.

kidz
so that's where du yi is located. my sis got #1 some activity books, she loves them so i ask her to help me get more. she said can't remember where she got them. the price tag behind said du yi.

<font color="119911">owmum,
if can get catherine n another one den can play le. dunno powerball can leave dexter wif nanny n play anot.

ultrabeary,
take mj leave, keke.</font>

I'm so sad... my maid forgot to close my freezer door yesterday, almost 20 bottles of frozen milk had to be thrown away... this is really crying over 'spilled milk'... =(

lilmoo, yes please! Pls PM me distributors addy.It's the Tommee Tippee sangenic 3 cassettes in one box. After disc here and there it was about $44

p.seed: thanks
happy.gif
i finally managed to reserve the powder at HF, after calling their customer service to complain. Sent you a pm
happy.gif

mummy baby: ya mc staff are mainly foreigners and they dont have product knowledge. i can hardly understand what they trying to tell me, except.. we dun have that mom!!!

piggypig, finally. I think the reason is that they told me the stock at Parkway is not displayed. They were going to transfer to another branch , possibly HF. But original price very expensive, how to stock up
sad.gif

powerball, MJ table got diff kind of quality one! There's a shop beside OG shopping centre in chinatown selling MJ stuff, i bought my table there..not very ex think less than 50

<font color="CC6600">powerball:I bought mine last yr at Taka Fair. I paid abt $26 only. The price increase quite a bit lor. Taka Fair this yr also have but the price is higher also. So it's alright to buy from BP. I think the price will drop too much too.</font>

<font color="ff3399">powerball, diff quality diff pricing i think.. i bought mine from those furniture shop cos last min urgent need to mj, costs $48 i think, those blue plastic frame table. there was a better one wooden frame table costs $80+. in the long run wooden is heavier but better as the blue frame (wrapped in those pvc leather thingy) will get sticky with time..

can try MP central, there's a furniture shop and a general store below the spiral staircase of popular there.. if not i even saw it at giant parkway too..

KP, haha u alil last min jio to shanghai hor..
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="cc6600">powerball:U can go Bencoolen Square @ Rocher. There's a few shops there selling MJ stuff, from table to chips &amp; tiles too. Very nice lor.</font>

<font color="ff3399">powerball, i went cc last sat to look at LG playmats and i saw they sell sack n seat there too.. but i think its abt BP price or more exp.. din look closely.

there's also a pushcart in from of the hawker centre at marine parade selling mj tiles n chips. but alil exp i feel.. like marie said, bencoleen there and the area near OG albert got a few mj shops. </font>

<font color="119911">powerball,
depends on whether u wanna get a gd one or normal one. the cheapest is selling at giant at less den $50 wif a free mj set. but dat one not as gd. if u wan gd table n set, go get table frm furniture shop den get a mj set frm chinatown. gd set will cost u abt $200+.

KP,
u gg wif who? whr u staying? i will ask my hb when he comes back lata c if i can go anot.</font>

Giant have? Hmm.. but wondering where to hide it fr my husband as my house got no storeroom
sad.gif

Marie, the price really increased a lot.

Jas, i understand ur pain. My husband always slams the fridge door and my freezer door will also pop open and sometimes never close properly. I even called in the service repair thinking the fridge spoiled.

p.seed: yalor how to stock up..how much did you got it previously when its on discount? i was actually frantically looking for it after yr recommedation and even writtten to their HQ. they refer me to the local agent, baby zoo who wrote me that she wont be bringing in stock for the time being. i wrote to HQ again and they told me can shipped direct from states at approx USD 45.. they are now developing another even better recipe, they said! got to rush to HF during lunch time to collect my stuff
happy.gif

wah.. you can bake diaper cake ah... so sweet, wanna sell not??

<font color="cc6600">powerball: U can try the shops @ Bencoolen Sq. They sell foldable Mj tables too. So u dun need extra space to put it. U can just slide it under ur bed. It's compact n gd.</font>

Kris, sure boh?? u on ah?? Hubby gg shanghai for business trip lor, he's taking the midnight flight on sat then on thurs he'll proceed on to shenzhen then hkg then beijing, so i dun mind gg, but hor, he;ll be busy even on sun lor!!! so see if anyone keen then can go kia kia tog..i bringing isaac if going

<font color="119911">RE: Swimming with baby
Venue: Sengkang Swimming Complex
Date: 18 Sept 09
Time: 0900hrs

we will either go swim first den go eat mac or the other way round depending on the 1000 factors on dat day itself.

1. Jamgal
2. Kris
3. Marie
5.</font>

<font color="119911">powerball,
juz got to fold n keep it standing by the wall can le. else plc in maid's room.

KP,
i juz told hb last nite dat i wanna go Shanghai look for my uncle. hes staying thr. usuali i will stay for 2 wks but nw got kids liaoz, cant leave them for so long. hb asked me to wait till oct coz he wanna go oso. i dunno if i say gg wif u, he allow anot. tonite i ask him den let u noe.</font>

Hi, I have been a silent follower of this thread cos my baby also born in April .. find it very informative..I need some advice..

My baby gal is getting frustrated sitting in her stroller when we bring her out. She will start crying after 10-15 min in the stroller and will only stop crying when I carry her.
I am thinking if she will stay in the stroller longer if I buy another stroller? Any mums with such experience?

RE: Swimming with baby
Venue: Sengkang Swimming Complex
Date: 18 Sept 09
Time: 0900hrs

we will either go swim first den go eat mac or the other way round depending on the 1000 factors on dat day itself.

1. Jamgal
2. Kris
3. Marie
4. Ow_mum

Powerball... heart really pain, even till now. But also so 'heng' I saw it before it gor 'refrozen', otherwise, would have turned sour without us knowing.

<font color="119911">rose,
sony erricsson juz launched a hello kitty hp. damn cute lor n its cheap. go get one, got free pouch n key chain.</font>

Kris, u will bring kerryn or not??? Let me know soon hor, cos if i go have to redeem ticket! But aniwae, oct i'll be gg australia. hubby gg on business then we extend

ah jac sure cannot wake up one:p
actually why not ask eunice if can swim at her place! condo better loe, lesser ppl!
Y not later ah?? Then maybe i can go also..9am too early for me to venture out from here lor!

<font color="119911">KP,
of course i wun bring lor. im gg for holiday n break. im damn pissed wif my dad. i din even on my hp for the past few days lor. juz wanna get away. seems like shanghai is always my getaway. last time quarrel wif hb oso fly to shanghai.

aust in oct is turning hot oreadi rite? anyway rose n i was tokin abt a driving trip either in jap, NZ or aust. can check wif her.

eunice stays whr? ah jam 2day still workin hard.</font>

marie / kris, my boy only 22 wks (5 mths) on 18 sep, can bring him go swim or need to wait another 1 mth? too young or not?

<font color="119911">sh,
i tink its ok ba. many ppl started bb swimming at 4mths old. juz dat im lazy n if jam din suggest, tink i will nv step into sk swimming complex thou im always at the mac next door, keke.</font>

Kris, then u take one room yourself? Cos I'll be sharing with hubby leh...or u'll stay with uncle?

australia ah, i dunno abt the weather, think shld be going 10+ of oct, wanna go tog? Its either melbourne or sydney, depending which his last destination is. Then once we come back, gotta move house loe..

keke,....ok will try to get leave. btw, let him wear wat? swim diaper? anyone buying wanna share, cos no pt buy 1 pack n use only 1 pc. then u mummies wear swimwear too? or can wear shorts n tee into the bb pool..... i don hv swimwear leh.....

Back