(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

ann jan, yah, think its better to take ccl. we will be there at about 10am to have breakfast, U sms me when u are there
happy.gif
see u!

Ann: No Jet lag, japan and sin time is just an hour of diff, he slept throughout on the plane, thus was very ok. The plane journey was 7 hours. He woke up just in time for breakfast :p

Merc: Yeah, i flew on SQ, ANA also has bassinet, i think most international airline carriers should have bassinet on board.

Like what pinkie mentioned, there are limited number of bassinet, thus must request for it when you are booking your flight.

mercs: I did the road trips during the day & my boy is as active, if not more active than kyler. buttocks got thorns. I survived the trips, so can u. take dis opportunity & take a break.

dink: ya la...backside now majiam "sharp" one...cant sit properly..
pei fu u, still can sling aedan for so long in TW.

ashley: so u think japan is child friendly? u went F&E ah?

mercs: most of the time in tw, I was the one handling him while my fren help with the shopping & the heavy diaper bag. not easy to travel w kids but it is manageable lah. in tw, he was so 'stimulated' that every nites, he slept thru even while we r drinking, eating & talking in the room. quite fun, dun mind doing it again. Planning a japan trip next yr. hee hee..

ashley: is japan child friendly?

ann01jan: i can't say if it is bb-friendly. the babies are too young for most/all of activities there. the service was very good, my son was sleeping in the stroller, they helped to carry down the stroller from a flight of stairs. the waiter found my son's tutu on the floor and returned to us. he automatically provided us a cup of hot water to soak the tutu in. there is express queue during disembarkation for babies/wheelchair bound passengers.
only one thing i don't like is there is no fridge in the rooms not even the balcony class rooms.

i have been online almost the entire day. haha, like working manz just that I am shopping
happy.gif

mercs,does your car have DVD player? My friends survived road trips mainly with lots of Dvds to keep the children occupied. she drives to KL alone with 2 tods as her parents and relatives are all there. But that is if Kyler likes to watch tv.

UPDATE LIST

Purpose: 9 months bash @ Upper East Coast
Date: 17 Oct 2009, Sat (Deepavali)
Time: 12noon - 5pm
Playmats: Dink, Food:http://ezthotscatering.webs.com/teareception.htm

1. Dink, HB, baby
2. Ni, Kyan (Or-gui-ni-zer)
3. Sperzz, Damien, Delia (Food)
4. Sel, HB, Jaidyn
5. Kelly, HB, LeAnn
6. Puppylove, HB, Jacob
7. Dazed, Jia He
8. Blessedmum, HB, Cayden
9. Pat, HB, Johnny Boy
10. Janjan, shyan
11. Meecat, Melody
12. Flo, HB, Victoria
13. Bunny, HB, Matthias
14. Ashley, HB, Darius
15. Gelato, Caden
16. Willting, Juvius
17. kamy, hb, javier
18. Suika, kevan
19. Jolene, Cherlyn, Ashlyn, (hb or helper)
20. mgteo, Claira, Katie
21. Cherryale, ashley, ashton, hb(tbc)
22. Fluffy, Ginelle, Ginette
23. Chere, Bradley
24. Precious bb, HB, Jensen
25. Piyobaby, Zethan
26. Babystarlet, HB, Crystal
27. bbwoofie, HB, Olivia
28. Daymoon, Zonghan
29. aileng, HB, bb
30. kris, Shyan
31. laugh, HB, bb Alder & Shawn
32. mint, jewel, helper (hb tbc)
33. Samval, Zachary, Valerie, Kimberly & HB
34. cheryl83, kayden
35. xpink_xuanx , kyrene, bravier & maid
36. Miaiko, Charlotte, HB & maid

Dink: Japan is very baby friendly except the stations. Lots of stairs. I need to carry my stroller up and down, some metro lines doesn't provide lifts. However i feel bring the stroller is a must now that our baby getting heavier. Lucky my stroller is light weight, only 3+ kg. So very ok.

Their baby centre very nice! Available in all major malls. Maybe tats why no one uses a nursing shawl, when i used, they keep looking at me.

din go to zoo and nite safari after all, cos the entry people said need my friend's pass ( friend's corporate card mah)... sad! it's ok lah, next time then go again when got promo...

Ashley: Great to hear that! Maybe will plan a trip next Feb/Mar. Agree with you that stroller is a must now. During my trip, have to alternate between the stroller & my sling. what stroller u are using? that is very light & good for traveling.

I using Aprica. 3+ kg, stable and easy to operate. Can open with one hand. Very hapy with it. In Japan most of them using either combi or aprica, cos light weight i think.

UPDATE LIST

1. Dink, HB, baby
4. Sel, HB, Jaidyn
5. Kelly, HB, LeAnn
6. Puppylove, HB, Jacob
7. Dazed, Jia He
9. Pat, HB, Johnny Boy
10. Janjan, shyan
11. Meecat, Melody
12. Flo, HB, Victoria
13. Bunny, HB, Matthias
14. Ashley, HB, Darius
15. Gelato, Caden
16. Willting, Juvius
17. kamy, hb, javier
18. Suika, kevan
20. mgteo, Claira, Katie
23. Chere, Bradley
25. Piyobaby, Zethan
27. bbwoofie, HB, Olivia
28. aileng, HB, bb
29. kris, Shyan
30. laugh, HB, bb Alder & Shawn
31. mint, jewel, helper (hb tbc)
32. Samval, Zachary, Valerie, Kimberly & HB
33. cheryl83, kayden
34. xpink_xuanx , kyrene, bravier & maid
35. Miaiko, Charlotte, HB & maid

removed my name from the gathering list cos got a wedding to attend that same day..

sperzz:were you wearing a black top at the toyrus fair with damien on sat?i thought i saw someone familiar.. =) you turned and looked at my pram (but i forgot to put the secret code)..

hallo mummies, its morning time for me now =) Thread is a bit quiet today?

hallo mercs, ni, ashley, bbwoofie, pinkie and daymoon! long time no c =)

mercs: u going KL? So fun =) Bassinet seat is quite small, like diaper changing station like that. For long car journeys, we also bought car seat/stroller toys to keep baby entertained, but still bo pian if he fuss lor. He gotta learn =p

ashley: thanks! Its nice to meet mummies with babies close in age really. The Korean mummy even made the initiative to make frens with me, saying she was lonely. Met her while strolling in the park behind.

oh, btw, guess what, JH's no 9 and 10 are out... and i thot it was gonna stop cos i remembered up to 1 yr is 8 teeth only... that explains the drools he's been having again...

sus, my sil was also a loner in the neighbourhood in the states, until she had my neice... kids open up the barriers...

dazed: dat's fast! mine still 2 only.

sus: nice to hear dat u have settled down. remember to go to those factory outlets & shop till u drop.

dazed: thanks! yah I agree.. ppl here are really friendly and when they see a cute baby, will come up to you to play sometimes. Just that most neighbours have toddlers so Caleb cant really play with them yet. Our neighbours are Jap with a 5 YO daughter.

You were going to go zoo? Thats nice!

dink: haha.. initially during their labour day weekend, we were going gaga during their factory outlet sales.. Carters at 50% and Gap up to 50%! Think some of u will love it here. But I love the nature and scenary and open spaces here more. Tho less convenient than SG.

hi sus, how are u ? glad to hear from u again ! how's the supermkt there ? got rice, veg and fish ? or bb gg to be on potato... ha ha...

morning ladies.

sus: hi! long time no see. good to kow that you've settled down. how are u and bb?

ni: Pmed you my email addy & HP #. are u doing the name tags? u need my HB name or need help?

mercs: haiz! can't see u again.
sad.gif
u going KL ah? i think if drive up shld be ok. if take flight also can, as nowadays its quite cheap. can take those budget airlines since its a short trip. but u need to think abt the transport if reach KL airport to bring u to the hotel etc.

will be a busy day for me today & tomorrow. having our stock take tmrw and i gotta prepare the list. its also our financial year end closing and today is the last day. think gotta burn midnight oil in office tonite.

Good Morning, everyone.... i had a hard time logging into network tis morning... bad start, 1 hr wasted...

sus : nice to 'see' u. wow, the way u describe the place u r staying now, make me very envious... hehe... =)

ladies : so sorry, i m giving the 9th mth bash a miss... got other program liao... btw, i juz rem hb & I 1st held hands on a deepavali hol ... haha, that was dunno how many donkey years ago... in the last century... =P

UPDATE LIST

1. Dink, HB, baby
4. Sel, HB, Jaidyn
5. Kelly, HB, LeAnn
6. Puppylove, HB, Jacob
7. Dazed, Jia He
9. Pat, HB, Johnny Boy
10. Janjan, shyan
11. Meecat, Melody
12. Flo, HB, Victoria
13. Bunny, HB, Matthias
14. Ashley, HB, Darius
16. Willting, Juvius
17. kamy, hb, javier
18. Suika, kevan
20. mgteo, Claira, Katie
23. Chere, Bradley
25. Piyobaby, Zethan
27. bbwoofie, HB, Olivia
28. aileng, HB, bb
29. kris, Shyan
30. laugh, HB, bb Alder & Shawn
31. mint, jewel, helper (hb tbc)
32. Samval, Zachary, Valerie, Kimberly & HB
33. cheryl83, kayden
34. xpink_xuanx , kyrene, bravier & maid
35. Miaiko, Charlotte, HB & maid

morning ladies..

sus: great to hear that you are adapting well there. when will u be back? or u dont wanna come back already>? kekeke

samval: havent decide whether going to KL via car/plane lor..see how ba

good morning everyone.. here's another boring day to get through. later got weekly meeting. sure to kenna arrow again. darn sian.

for the 9th month bash,i not sure if i can come liao. please don't cater food for me ok? sorry for the trouble

Gelato : u & ur hubby held hand on Deepavali day. Me & hubby customary on 1 of the deepavali day
happy.gif

Ni : sms u liao my email & contact.

Dazed : JH so fast #10 tooth out already, mine still boguay.

Morning mummies...

I'm going to eat snake the whole day at work.. hehe.. let's see whether i'll be successful..=)

Sus: My hubby just came back from the US and he visited the factory outlets too. Wow.. OMG!! The things there are super duper CHEAP!! Osh kosh bgosh clothings are selling like US$4.99! Maybe u can buy back and sell to us when u come back to Sg. =)

sus: hello hello
happy.gif
good to hear on your updates..and knowning u r settling in le..enjoy ur overseas experience and nice to meet mummies of different nationalities especially with bb about the same age group ..take care n keep us posted

mine also bogay..no signs yet

Back