Female Obgyn Recommendations

silphery

Hi everyone! I am new here and having an information overload from every corner of the internet. So I'm seeking advise and recommendations to picking out an obgyn that can fulfil the following conditions (wife's request):
- female doctor
- can be from Mt. A, Mt. E, TMC (will be somewhat ok for her also)
- Good reviews for post-delivery stitching
- Detailed, Attentive, Caring (due to unpleasant experience with our first doctor being rushed and uninformative)

Context: We are currently sitting on week 8 going to week 9. Thus, will need to switch doctor asap given that most of their availabilities may not be immediate as well.
Thank you so much!

Hi Sliphery,

Just finish post-partum. Recommending Dr Candice Wang from ACJ Clinic if cost is not a factor. If cost is really not a factor, consider going private as the pros outweigh the cons.

Dr Candice is professional, a mum of three, kind-hearted, emotionally connected, well invested, timely, considerate and listens. We went to Mount E, KKH, Thomson and decided on Mount A. Burnt almost $1,000 just visiting doctors and making sure i feel comfortable for the rest of the weeks ahead.

ACJ Clinic might be crowded, but at least you know the wait is worthwhile. The hospital is new and clean and the nurses are professional. What you pay is what you get no frills.

Also dont take my word for it, check out the google reviews on Google maps. Cheers

Back