(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

i saw that too, but that's only for newborn to up to 1 year old. Have to buy another 1 when baby turns 1 year old. Is this common to buy 2 at different stages of baby development?

kim: thanks for the info. i took the antibiotics, but no cough mixture as doc refuse to give. may i know what cough mixture your doc give you?

suika: i asked my gynae if i can take dasedhyl but she told me its a bit strong leh. but my previous gynae said its ok to take. so i'm confused. so tempted to take cos i have 1 bottle at home still brand new.

Kim,
I have a Graco travel system with car seat that fits over the stroller. The car seat base is fixed permanently in to the car and the seat just clicks in. Very easy. The car seat can click onto the stroller. The disadvantage is the stroller is very very bulky and heavy. A bit big for many of our shopping areas in singapore.

re: constipation,
Thanks for the tips. Yes, will continue to drink lots of h2o and fresh fruits. Is orange juice freshly squeezed or those Florida's Natural ones?

Samval, the cough syrup is Syr. Phensedyl.

Since my doc said okay to take, i just take it cos coughing for more than 1 year is killing me. When I cough too hard, the urine leaks. Have to keep changing the panty liner.

Does anyone else have this problem?

suika...ya...very cheap lor...1st week i saw was $198 oreadi thot price ok...then went back again one week lata saw $99...

Kim..if im not wrong...it's supposed to be a car seat not infant carrier wor...unless I blur..see wrongly....infant carrier allows u the flexibility of carrying the bb around be it in the car or out of the car as even if bb is asleep...dun have to transfer bb to stroller...but sum mums doesnt like it as they think the space is too cramp to be sleeping comfortably...

Kim : Both our infant & toddler car seat are "Maxi Cosi" brand. I think my hubby bought the infant 1 fm Baby hyperstore @ Kaki Bukit. He say there's more choices there... As for the toddler 1 - we bought a 2nd hand 1 fm Yahoo Auctions. So far both seats hv served our 2 kids well - & is going to serve our #3. =)

As for stroller, we only started using it for my #2 when he was almost 1yo. B4 that, we use baby carriers. My #1, she doesn't like strollers, doesn't like baby carriers & doesn't like sarongs - so we stayed hm most of the time...hehe...

priveledged.....actualli Im all for a travel system too but after looking around it seems dat a normal travel system cost abt $400 e.g. Graco so im wondering if it's worthwhile as the infant carrier can be used untill 1 yr old or sumtime lesser than dat dependant on the sixe of bb...but I love the flexibility & ease of using the travel system...

Kim,
Yes, for me, I put my babies into the car seat from the time they come home from the hospital. So the capsule seat is best for such small babies. Then once they reach around 9 kg, they can move to the bigger seat. Currently my worry is that I cannot fit 2 car seats + 1 booster seat into the back of my car for my 3 kids!

Priviledged, we saw some travel systems too with the infant car seat combined with stroller. Most of them are very heavy, I cannot carry them if unfolded. So, if my husband not around, I probably won't be able to travel out with the stroller by bus.

fiona: glad that it works for yr gal too... hee hee hee... my gal will choose the color of the M&M sweet she put on the spoon... after drinking her medicine, will also give her 1-2 more to enjoy...

piyo,
Really ah? The graco is $400 +? hehehe. We got ours as a gift when my girl was about to be born, that was in 2004. And that was in the USA, where the set was US$125 only. Well, it's been well used. My girl was very small and used it til she was quite old, well past 1 YO. My boy used it til he was about 1 YO. Now we will use it for #3. The stroller can be used for very long cos it's quite big. Very comfy to sit in, even my girl can still fit into it.

One of my husband's colleague recommend Combi Coccoro car seat, can be used from infant up to 4 years old, about SGD339. Link here http://www.taising.com/combicarseat.html

Is anyone using this currently? seems quite nice, but not sure if it is worth it.

Priviledged, maybe it is time for you change to a bigger car, hee hee

Gelato, do you know the address of the Baby hyperstore at Kaki Bukit?

Kim,
Travelling with the stroller on the bus is VERY DIFFICULT!! Even with a small stroller. I find it impossible so if I go out by bus I used to carry the baby in the carrier/sling. Especially if the baby is very young. They cannot sit properly in an umbrella stroller yet. Very difficult to hold on for dear life in the bus, balance the kid and stuff. Then the seats are so narrow and close together there's no where to put the stroller except in the passageway, that blocks everyone's way.

priveledged....gosh..cost only USD125 in the states....imagine the inflated price in spore...furthermore SGD400 is one of the lowest end so far I managed to source...looks like may have to abandon the idea of travel system le...

Priviledged, thanks for the advice. What kind of baby carrier is good? Can I use it when baby is few months old?

Priviledged, unfortunately, i don't have the $$$. If can, I also hope to change to a bigger car. I love to ferry my nieces and newphews around (20 of them), but cannot squeeze them in now.. haha

wow.. 2boys mum & Samval, you'al are able to know the gender and congrats to have got your desired gender..

went for check-up last Sat and bb was sitting on the umbilical cord, view of genital was blocked. but when gynae tried to scan again, he said most probably is a girl. For more accurate scanning, maybe have to wait till my DS in Sept ba..

Kim : I dun hv the receipt already, but got tis fm google : Baby's HyperStore Pte Ltd 69, Kaki Bukit Ave 1, Shun Li Industrial Park, Singapore 417947 Ph : 6844 1123 ; Fax : 6844 1189 Email : [email protected]

Priviledged : me too, same problem. At 1st i thot can get my eldest 1 to sit in front while i cramp with the 2 younger ones at the back. Then i rem, we're going to get a maid... then maid sit where?!? hmmmm.... headache...

showy,
thanks! initially cannot see wan. then my gynae ask me to turn to my side. then she shake shake my tummy then ask me to lie down straight again. then only can see. and it was taken from the back view, means the bum was facing my tummy. so scan from behind and can see something sticking out lor.

piyo: i believe our detailed scans will b printed on A4 paper like my NT scan like that....can't even see a thing

piyobaby: TMC will give u pics printed on A4 paper..... think there is 2-3 pages... the 1st page will have yr name, age, week of pregnancy follow by some measurement of baby such as weight & sex... the rest will be pic of the scan

suika...even for Oscar dat I went oso printed on A4 lor...koaz...pay so much din even get a single printout...so 'cat'...

kim: thanks. i guess we just have to trust our doctors. what kind of antibiotic did your doc give? my gynae gave me one bottle and i had to add water and drink it. just one dose.

suika: guess you're right. maybe i will jkust take 1 spoon (5mls) instead of the usual 10mls tonite. really buay tahan. been coughing the whole nite!!

priviledged i din use freshly squeezed OJ but i dun think it matters. Prob best to have those with the pulp cuz it contains some fibre.

sprezz sad to hear abt ur fren. I heard abt lingzhi too, supposed to help 'pu' the body after chemo but need very high dosages and it's quite ex.

Re pumps: Breastfeeding Mothers' Support Group (www.breastfeeding.org.sg) has demo pumps to try out - expectant ladies to try out on their thighs. I dun have time to go before the bb fair ends so not sure wat to do.
The types of demo pumps available are:

* Ameda Lactaline Dual Breast Pump
* Ameda Manual Pump
* Avent Isis Manual Pump
* Kaneson Manual Pump
* Medela Manual Pump
* Medela Mini Electric Breast Pump (single)
* Medela Mini Electric Plus Breast Pump (dual)
* Medela Pump In Style Advanced
* NUK Manual Pump
* Pigeon Manual Pump

samval, that was interesting.. my gynae initial scanned, said cannot see anything sticking out so chances of boy is not high.. cos I wanted a boy for a start.

Anyone brought Breast pump from bb fair? I still dun know which type is good & plan to buy. Can anyone advise me, beofore the bb fair end. Thank you.

samval: like me try not to take the cough mixture too often....i only take it at nite abit bit easy to sleep oni...daytime i try drink more water instead

piyo: i think TMC there no give printout like woody does....all printed on A4 instead ba

sperzz: sorry abt ur friend....but if really wana buy lingzi must be careful oso....better dun buy from China.....alot fake stuffs but i heard lingzi really helps to prolong their lifespan of these patients....worth taking

cjteng, the pumps are really up to individual preferences. My sil used medela for her first kid, but preferred avent manual for the 2nd kid. But so far, the more popular brands are ameda (apparently a quieter pump), medela and Avent (for manual pump). HTH

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD></TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Miyuki1</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>ChongBB</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>NY</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>bluen16</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Miaiko</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>A-n-g-e</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>ValC</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Giggler</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>cjteng</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Faz</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Fiona87</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Dazed</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Roland Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>belacan</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr. Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Met</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>miffy_ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA/MtE</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Jesline</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Law Hoi Yan</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>EmQ</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Prof Thsm KF </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kee Wei Heong </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Meiqi</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Alex Ooi </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>ZiLL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Teo Pek Kim </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Jie</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Jersherm</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Beng </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>suika</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Earlness</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Lim Kim Kee</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>sus</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Gezzam</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Hope</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>piyobaby</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>gelato</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr. TC Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>2boys_mum</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Msdandan</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr JP Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>JS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Tumble</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>jasmommy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Denas Chandras </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Showy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Cheekygirl</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Stokke</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>bbmarch07</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Priviledged</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Chng's wife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>conniemummy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hua </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>BabyKayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Lim L.H. </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

*newly join MTBs, pls address your details to me so that i can capture easily and add on to our growing list!

sperzz
very sorry to heard about your good friend's hb condition.. the 6-9mths left to live is given by doctors and doctors just based the markes and figures they got from testes. do urge your friend not to give up! i have met and seen people who were given death card by doctors too yet till today they are living still and the cancer cells are under control. actually we all have cancer cells in our body, just a matter of whether has it reaches a level that can be detected.
3 years ago, like most people i dont give a tot of supplement, a well balance diet and healthy life style. till my friend and relatives around me were discovered with cancer and one by one they left with suffering. it hits me quite badly. then i start looking around for effective supplements and manage our diet better.

Lingzhi is one supplementation that can "kills" the cancer cells, not only to bu the body. Greentea is another good one that works very well with Lingzhi. 2 of my friends' family members with cancer are taking them and their condition has improved ever since.

the most important thing is never give up, when there is a will there is a way. seen many cancer people came out from the darkest days of their life. your good friend's hb can too. for the sake of their children. do pm me and i can share with you more. had witness enough of what my relatives went through with the suffering... just want to do my bit to share with people.

fiona/samval
i gave 2 types of supplements to my boy, g3 and Jungamals (multi-vit for kids 2YO and above). g3 is 9mths and above. my mum who always complain about dry and painful eye takes g3 too and it improves alot. did not heard her complain already. normally i will rotate these 2 supplements for my boy. they help to boost immune system and eye health for g3. btw, he has the highest antioxidant score amoung the rest of us adult and i credit that too a well balance diet and the supplements. =)

samval
congrats on having a princess after 2 princes! can doll up le!

kim,
All my baby stuff dates back to my girl's time, in 2004. I use a Snugli for my kids. I carried my babies in them from the time they were a few days old. Their legs are dangling, but facing inwards, the carrier provides head support. I had to bring my boy several times to the polyclinic by bus when he was just a couple of weeks old for his jaundice tests. Met with some disapproving stares and whispers from a couple of old china grandmothers (2 grandmas brought 1 FATTTTT baby to the polyclinic). Ask them how they would handle a newborn + a 2+ YO child alone up and down a bus etc. Even in a taxi, the sling is safer than cradling the baby in your arms.

sperzz: this is the web addy of the shop which we visited in Taipei: http://www.chilai.com.tw/

We were told that the Lingzhi that is sold there is 100% natural from the mountains. Theirs is with golden trimming, which is all natural. http://koala007.myweb.hinet.net/index_product.htm
The person who did the explanation says that alot sold in the market are man-made &amp; are not as effective. Those man-made ones hv no golden trimming. If ur fren is interested, maybe can give them a call to find out more.

congrats on those who have confirmed the baby gender.... =)

me still waiting for the gynae to confirm that its a birdie b4 i indulge in all the bb's clothes..

by the way, for those MTBs with backache, i recommend swimming. i had terrible backache, and i went swimming, did relive a little =)

de_luxe, thanks, then i'll apply cream there too...

gelato, i bought all on sale ones... 4 pc total oni about SGD 50... will prob receive it this week...

samval / mercsboy, me have headache too... and it's everyday lor... worst thing is i'm allergic to panadol... i always get it when i wake up in the morn... anyone the same?

btw, anyone knows when the taka fair ends?

dazed: i'm a migraine sufferer and i also get headaches almost everyday and mostly when i wake up in the morning. and it will last whole day, unless i take med. used to take something stronger, but now gynae said can only take panadol. besides that, i rub lots of oil to keep my forehead cool so i can take the pain away. and i also use the Yoko Yoko which i rub at the back of my neck. if its during weekend, i will take those gel plasters (the one used for children when they have fever) and paste it on my forehead.

dazed: me also leh...last week had headaches everyday....maybe should sleep more.

Ni: i dunno how to swim leh....like tat if got backache then jialat lor

pepper (peppertutu) thanx, friend suggest me to buy automatic cos.. last time she pump maunal .. until siao.. too tired..then she say.. dun know let bb drink milk or her "han".. sorry to say this to who have brought manual type.

samval/dazed
your migraine is due to neck muscle or other cause. sound so suffering even by reading your descriptions..

Back