(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

2boys_mum : no, now at hm liao... but hv to go ILs' place for dinner & pick the kids up...

Oh, i never install MSN, cos' cannot use it in office...

mmm...talking abt BB's name
I feel tat girl's name more difficult to find lei... till now, still cant get a satisfactory name.
but i really like girls named Rachel,Lynn,Jerine,Lindy,Lynette,Jermaine

but all seems friends' names...

yeah... i go shower!! and dinner...
tonight still need to TALK aloud to BB.... cheers...
hear from my news soon!!!
hooray

my girl is sick.. having fever at 39 degree.. but still can jump here n there.. hear the news.. so scare about the the Hand Foot Mouth.. she always sick, i really very worried.. my son also the other one.. always sick.. is it becuz i never breastfeed them enough?

fiona : do both of them go to school? if so..kids are more prone to sick once they started schooling...

just check her mouth, palm , and her sole...to c any blisters or spots....

i think recently the weather not so good....very hot and stuffy.....let them drink more water or barley.....
happy.gif

thanks.. only my girl go to school.. boy still haven't reach 18 month.. will let them drink more water.. hope she get well soon..

fiona...dun let ur thots run wild lor cos not nec breastfed children are lesser prone to sickness...perhaps diff kids have diff immune system...=)

gelato...can share share after u called...indeed it's a very good buy...

for tose who are keen to go for pre-natal class in parentcrat @ TMC....shd register for the Oct classes otherwise might be to tired to go for classes dat is too close to our EDD...

haha *shy*

i am quite plump to begin with mah... so tummy is big! After giving birth, must work hard to go back to pre-pregnancy weight.. =)

Hi Rachel,

Kindly update my profile FTWM and just confirmed today my bb has a birdie... It was a tiring afternoon and the radiographer who attended to me was very impatient, keep saying that my bb is too active keep blocking her view to scan him.... hmmm.... think she is in bad mood today... another of her colleagues came in took a few minutes and managed to get it done...

Haha, all comparing tummy sizes ah? Mine is like 9 months already! Don't know how I'm going to tahan til Jan! Already with #2, many people asked me if I'm having twins. I think this time they'll ask if I'm having triplets.

rachel
my #3 is a girl. thanks for updating.

hi mummies
i haven't found a CL yet. very stressed now. do you think if i booked one during CNY and bb comes out earlier will she charge CNY rate or the normal rate if the 28 days is before CNY? hm...

am in tokyo japan now. coming back tomorrow. muji has the nicest clothes and alot can wear for maternity and so cheap!

Priviledged,
I wanted to go the fresh milk way too after I stopped total bf at 1 years old but my son didn't like it.
sad.gif
Think of all the money I could have saved if he had taken to fresh milk instead of formula!

By the way, are you the mummy with Ben and Sarah? I remember someone from the Feb07 thread with your nick. My son was born in Feb07 so I hung out there for a short, short while before 'disappearing'.

Ni,
You are very brave to post a picture of your belly online! Now when I go to Dr Ho, I'll look at everybody's belly to see if it's yours, lol!

Fiona : It's very common for toddlers to fall sick very often. Both my kids were breastfed for a year, & they're not spared. It's juz that at tis stage of their lives, their immunity is very low. In fact, I've heard that ea time a kid fall sick, he/she is building up his/her immunity system more - but for tis, i dunno true or not.

My girl ever hv fever up to 40degrees. We sent her to KKH, & was advised to sponge her when temp hit 38.5 & above. Can oso bath her with warm water (the usual temp that she uses to bath), that way it'll help to open up the pores, & bring down temp... sth like that...

Don't worry too much, juz keep vigilant.

piyobaby : i manage to get the number of the shop at KKH, but no answer when i called - maybe they hvn't open shop. The # is 63941500 in case anyone is interested. I'll share the info here too, if i manage to get thru the line.

NI : ok leh, i smaller size than u, but tummy bigger... my hb juz commented last nite that i looked like 5mths pregnant liao (i only 16th week leh...).... sob... but, my MIL say tummy will be bigger for 2nd pregnancy onwards... maybe she consoling me or maybe it's true since the tummy & womb stretched b4 already...

hi all

i have disappeared for a week, and now i'm back!!

passed the triple test, so no need to do amnio test. yeah! confirmed and signed the gynae package. baby is 16 weeks old tdy. and this morning i felt a tight pull on my left lower abdomen and it moved into a little lump. after a few seconds, the lump loosen and went back to normal. wonder if that is baby moving and changing position?

the last check up on mon, doc forgot to print baby photo for us, so i have no idea how my little one look like now. cos whenever he explains the scan, he shows it to hubby, and i just lie down there, trying to figure out wat they both are talking abt. hmph!! All i hear is that my baby greeted doc and hubby with his/her bum so we cannot tell baby gender

will be doing DS 3 weeks later at Mt A. haiyo.. still got so long time to go. can anyone advise if we need to fast for the OB scan?

JS,
Yes, I remember you. Wondered why you disappeared from the Feb thread
happy.gif

Any mummies here constipated? What do you do? I've been eating lots of prunes, drinking lots of fluids, eating lots of fruits and veges etc etc etc etc. No urge to poo leh. I think it's been 2 or 3 days already. Sian. Contributing to my ultra big tummy.

Priviledged: A glass or 2 of water first thing in the morning, even before I brush my teeth usually sets my system running. I juice a concoction of green apples + carrots about twice to three times a week also. On days I feel Im not flushing out enough, a small glass of prune juice does the trick.

this morning my girl dun wan to eat the medi.. den vomit all the milk out.. omg.. think the medi is not sweet n she dun like the smell of it..

today was a quick one at gynae.
tot will have a long wait since it's a saturday. Surprise! within half hour, went inside and start to scan already.
wow,all the 3boys beside me, squeezing and excited abt the scan! the BB grown from 16cm to 147cm!! now really the size of an avocado as stated in some write-ups.
cant wait for it to grow further. And today the legs are opened and nothing sticking out... From the corner of my eye,saw hubby's tint of happiness... Though,when i teased him,he still say :"aiya,boy also good wat"...

Hi all mummies,
1wks+ din log in as I went back to work. But last wed kena slight staining again hence gyn gif me 3days mc to bed rest at hm due to the membrance lining slightly de-tached fr the womb wall. Me now 17wks+, pass my triple test & gg for my DS in another 3wks time lor. The gender donno yet but my hb guess is ger liao cos norm boys will know earlier as they r not shy. So far only my 4yo boy say is didi but the most of my colleagues guess is ger.

hi 2boys_mum,
hee..wondering is there a typo error cos ur bb cant be 147cm as norm newborn babies at birth r norm only range abt 49-51cm...

Hi cherryale,
how r u? sorrie 4 late reply cos me return to work last wk & my pc in office r unable to access to internet lor. I am a full time working mum as a civil servant lor..

yar for my prev 2 I din engage CL hence tis time round I hv also book one CL. Tis time round was ex cos my EDD is 22nd Jan b4 cny so she charge me 2.8k. phew! Tis CL is recommendation fr my fren cos my prev CL I find her std drop during my 2nd confinement lor.

2boys_mum
congracts! having a gal gal after 2 boys =D

Fiona
if your kids tends to fall sick very often, do consider to let them take multi vits to boost their immune. having kids falling sick is really no fun and heartpain too. i been giving my boy supplement and he is one healthy boy who seldom fall sick since birth, think less than 5 times till now and the med i kept in my fridge is more than 1 year old =p as compare to the $ spent to see doctor and the suffering, taking supplement is a wise chioce =)

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD></TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Miyuki1</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>ChongBB</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>bluen16</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Miaiko</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>A-n-g-e</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>ValC</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Giggler</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>cjteng</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Faz</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Fiona87</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Dazed</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Roland Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>belacan</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr. Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Met</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>miffy_ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA/MtE</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Jesline</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Law Hoi Yan</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>EmQ</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Prof Thsm KF </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Meiqi</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Alex Ooi </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>ZiLL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Teo Pek Kim </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Jie</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Jersherm</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Beng </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>suika</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Earlness</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Lim Kim Kee</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>sus</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Gezzam</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Hope</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>piyobaby</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>gelato</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr. TC Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>2boys_mum</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Msdandan</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr JP Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>JS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Tumble</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>jasmommy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Denas Chandras </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Showy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Stokke</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>bbmarch07</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Priviledged</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Chng's wife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>conniemummy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hua </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>BabyKayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Lim L.H. </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

*newly join MTBs, pls address your details to me so that i can capture easily and add on to our growing list!

fiona: hope your girl is ok. don't worry as it is very common for kids to fall sick every 1 month or so. my gal also since started childcare has been coughing on off every 3 weeks. my elder gal was not spared too when she was around 18 months-6 years. her fever even shot up to 40deg and we brought her to kk hosp. just keep giving the paracetamol every 4-6 hourly and the high fever med ibrufen. if fever persists aft 5 days, bring back to doc and maybe doc will prescribe other med, or there's and infectin somewhere so doc will give antibiotics. actually i'm not in favour of giving antibiotics, but sometimes have to weight the pros and cons. hope all is well and don't worry, she will get better. in fact i noticed that my gal's immune system starts to build up since she started P1 this year only.

ladies,
so excited! saw gynae today and we are having a boy!!
happy.gif
yeah...finally aft 2 gals. very happy. now waiting for the results of the triple test. hope all is well. of ya i told gynae abt my cough as this morning i had some green phlegm, and she ask me to take antibiotics. said if don't take i wont recover and will get worse, so i just follow lor. as for cough mixture, she still dun wanna give me. said just take whatever my kids are taking can liao.

2_boys_mum: wow congrats!! finally a girl huh? good for you. so me 2 gals and now boy and you have 2 boys and now girl!! sooooo nice...!!! wow yourbb so big @ 147cm! me now is 16 weeks but only 9cm plus leh. so funny.

can i ask you ladies your bb is how many cm at 16 weeks? to be exact, i'm 15 weeks 5 days today.

rachel: can help to update my bb's gender please? boy
happy.gif
thanks. btw, what supplements you give your boy? issit something to boost up the immune system? thanks.

Hi cheekygal, hi5 too! Finally someone with same gynae.. somemore our due date is so close! next time we can meet up at clinic or something? =)

Dear Samval, congrats on your boy! =) My gynae say 16 weeks dun measure length but weight already.. he said baby around 125 g.

Dear Samval: congrats to having a boy and 2 boys mum, congrats to having a girl....Wow just nice...can close shop liao...

Back