bawbaw-1
cheekygal-1
Ashley-1
yiwen-1
kamy-1
Miaiko - 1

gelato: ok. Just plc your order with the list I posted earlier
happy.gif

pinkie: yah.. count me out coz dh feels pricing not attractive. Sorry to inform late coz had been busy and hardly come online

First teeth Toothpaste(w/o brush):$9.50
(expiry date: 31 Oct 2011)
Order list:
gelato-3
Janjan16-1
Ni-1
Pat-1
yiwen-3
Ashley-3
kamy-2
cherryale - 4
blessedmum - 2
daymoon - 1
Miaiko - 3
Flo-1

First teeth Toothpaste (w/brush)no choosing of colour.:$15
(expiry date: 01 Apr 2011)
Order list
bawbaw-1
cheekygal-1
Ashley-1
yiwen-1
kamy-1
Miaiko-1
flo-1

Blessedmum, Sus, Suika:: Sorry, completely forgot about logging in here today. :p Was thinking of checking out the Gymboree @ Tanglin Mall first since swimming @ Hwa Xia will be @ Harbourfront. Then we don't have to keep going to the same place every week. Cayden's 10 days apart from Jon. What about Caleb and Kevan? We'll try to fix a date somewhere in between the babies ok?

cjteng > my gal okie.nothing much.txs for the concern.now starting to mumber mummmmmmm.

cjeekygal , mercs > not very engorged.ya,me reached home den pump.

Gymboree and Kindermusik trial classes >
i was jus thinkn if we have a big group go for trial together,can cheaper?

1st toothpaste >

erm ,previously i posted that i got 2 extra set.
tink is different brand with sperzz 1.mine is this pattern 1.
paiseh,my mistake,heee..

2497858.jpg

Order list:
gelato-3
Janjan16-1
Ni-1
Pat-1
yiwen-3
Ashley-3
kamy-2
cherryale - 4
blessedmum - 2
daymoon - 1
Miaiko - 3
Flo-1
A-n-g-e - 1

Order list
bawbaw-1
cheekygal-1
Ashley-1
yiwen-1
kamy-1
Miaiko-1
flo-1
A-n-g-e - 1

Sperzz: Thanks for helping us order. Will pick up from you during the June gathering. Would you like me to transfer the money to you first?

I will consolidate all the order and place the order first. Once everything is confirm liao, I will need u gals transfer the $$ to me at it will b quite an amt of $$. I pm u gal my bank detail

VERY ANGRY!

This seller is very bad. Agreed with me last night to sell the Jumperoo at 170. The latter today when I want to pick it up told me.. So many people called so now "HE" wana increase the price to 200. Lucky not mummy, is a daddy.. He even posted out price $ and even agreed.

DONT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!

joyful (hkh0411)
Username: hkh0411

I have a brand new one fisher price Jumperoo.
Its not open at all as was a gift from friend.
I am selling at SGD170.
Sms me at 97660508 if keen.

Order list:
gelato-3
Janjan16-1
Ni-1
Pat-1
yiwen-3
Ashley-3
kamy-2
cherryale - 4
blessedmum - 2
daymoon - 1
Miaiko - 3
Flo-1
A-n-g-e - 1

Order list
bawbaw-1
cheekygal-1
Ashley-1
yiwen-1
kamy-1
Miaiko-1
flo-1
A-n-g-e - 1
cjteng-1

aiyo..my gf say wan to give me her extra toothpaste.. end up she say she wanted to use..by the way KP also not selling the toothpaste anymore.

sprezz:thanx for the help.

shann wong shu hui (babyern)

Hahaha! I dnt want to be angry liao.. dnt waste my effort and breath.. Kekkekeeke! I so stupid Huh! angrey over it and its been 30 mins or so MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!

pluf: that daddy is very bad leh. heard from mummies that the jumperoo is selling at $200 at KP brand new leh. how can the daddy sell it at retail price...hmm..

kamy: thats y he is a daddy. doesnt know mummy try so hard to save money... hmph!

but then again... he IS NOT A MAN of his words. wahahhaa...

shann wong shu hui (babyern)

YOU VERY NAUGHTY MUMMY.. PAGE ME AH... ASK ME SPEND MONEY... RECESSION!!!!! muahahahahahahahhaahha!

I go meeting now... got a break!

I go I go sat!! and see what to buy... MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! My hubby print money you dnt know.. we got this secret photocopier machine that prints money LEGALLY! I said LEGALLY HOR!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Confirmed the brand for the first teeth toothpaste is BIOTENE FIRST TEETH.

Biotene First teeth Toothpaste(w/o brush):$9.50
Order list:
gelato-3
Janjan16-1
Ni-1
Pat-1
yiwen-3
Ashley-3
kamy-2
cherryale - 4
blessedmum - 2
daymoon - 1
Miaiko - 3
Flo-1
A-n-g-e - 1

Biotene First teeth Toothpaste (w/brush)no choosing of colour.:$15
Order list
bawbaw-1
cheekygal-1
Ashley-1
yiwen-1
kamy-1
Miaiko-1
flo-1
A-n-g-e - 1
cjteng-1

kamy,

I either rent or buy new one liao... unless a mummy in this thread wana sell hers coz bb really dnt want!hahahaha

me checkn with the gymboree if they can give us a special rate if we
got more babies going for the trial.
she will call me back.update u all again.

rushing for meeting lu.

Hi all, haven't logged in for sometime le.. cos having battles with bb to drink FM previously tbm. =( then everyday worried how my MIL will take over when i go back to work mid june. she doesn't change diaper for my son before since birth! then bath, preparation of milk and solids all don't want to learn and depend on my maid. but the maid has to clean a three storey house properly and yet attend to all baby's needs.. how to?! haiz.. she tot taking care = playing and make him sleep.. even when my bb cry she also cannot tahan and learn to calm him down. wonder how she take care of my hubby last time.. my FIL and SIL are even better in taking care of my bb lor! think she is not very interested and lazy.

Sperzz, I will like to order too. will collect during the gathering. understand the gathering is too pack now for me to join.. shit.. didn't log in earlier.. but will go there to meet u and collect can? cos i stay in the west.

Order list:
gelato-3
Janjan16-1
Ni-1
Pat-1
yiwen-3
Ashley-3
kamy-2
cherryale - 4
blessedmum - 2
daymoon - 1
Miaiko - 3
Flo-1
A-n-g-e - 1
Earlness - 3

Order list
bawbaw-1
cheekygal-1
Ashley-1
yiwen-1
kamy-1
Miaiko-1
flo-1
A-n-g-e - 1
cjteng-1

Sperzz, I would like to order too. But would like to ask how long on average one tube can last and how long can the brush last? Up to what age should we use this? Want to estimate how many to buy. Any idea?

hi mummies,

i think i not joining for the gathering liao...think the crowd is too big...i scared too squeezy...not good for baby too...
u all enjoy okie...

blessedmum/ange/babystarlet/sus: Can i join in for the trial class too? I think ni and some eastern mummies would like to join too. Maybe we can get a better rate if we gather more pple.

Kelly: I think we can consider booking out one whole session by ourselves. Let's see what babystarlet comes back with.
happy.gif

pinkie: my fren says one tube can last quite long like 2-3mths. she use it to clean her baby's teeth 2 times per day.
we don't have to use alot of toothpaste.

pinkie, as wat I know is that the toothpaste is used till 3yrs. But how long it last I am not sure. Gelato, can u help in this issue

Order list:
gelato-3
Janjan16-1
Ni-1
Pat-1
yiwen-3
Ashley-3
kamy-2
cherryale - 4
blessedmum - 2
daymoon - 1
Miaiko - 3
Flo-1
A-n-g-e - 1
Earlness - 3

Order list
bawbaw-1
cheekygal-1
Ashley-1
yiwen-1
kamy-1
Miaiko-1
flo-1
A-n-g-e - 1
cjteng-1
ni -1

sperzz, i add in another one wif toothbrush.. hehe. cos no brush hw to clean???

mercs: come lah... squeeze squeeze a bit ok de.. if baby fuss can bring him to walk walk ard the pool.. moreover kyler is such a gd boy... only my kyan will scream the roof down

Back