(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

Gymboree trial class
1. Sus
2. Ashley
3. Samantha
4. EmQ
5. Dazed (tentative depending on location and time)
6. Novakido
7. cheryl83
8. Kelly Koh
9. piyobaby

sperzz: nvm. it's ok
happy.gif

dazed: thank u

Mercs, come to the gathering lo...else don't have your cute cheapo stickers ... Yah I like it..I put it into my baby's scrapbook
happy.gif

Do we have 40 babies now? Wow! Maybe we should consider bigger venue?

I'm interested in gymboree trial class too

Gymboree trial class
1. Sus
2. Ashley
3. Samantha
4. EmQ
6. Novakido
7. cheryl83
8. Kelly Koh
9. piyobaby
10. Precious_bb (depending on time & location too)

Mercs, yup, I was suprise to see 2010 thread too! Time really flies hor! I think our 2009 thread took quite a while to be created. We were parked at 2008 thread for quite a few months...

wahahaha...

EMQ: im ok la. anything goes.. ask the mummies first. but i tink we REALLY shd stop the invitation for the gathering. crowd too big also difficult to mingle ard. (defeats the purpose to get together)

Do let me check if there's any function on that day though.

Bbstarlet's post says there won't be discount, will u guys still be keen?

Gymboree trial class
1. Sus (depending on location n time too)
2. Ashley
3. Samantha
4. EmQ
6. Novakido
7. cheryl83
8. Kelly Koh
9. piyobaby

Mercs, ya, sometimes I will kaypo into dec 08 thread too. Very informative too
happy.gif
But hardly have time to surf internet!

Shann, Ya, I think we need to stop the invitation, else it will hit 50 soon!

Regarding first teethtooth paste, I've stock up 3 tubes. I think its flouride free right?

Sperzz, Congrats! Delia is gonna have her tooth soon! Cute!

I wonder what offers they have for Motherhood fair..

Shann, your place can take lots of people parking?
EmQ, if your function room can take 40 babies, then just stay on at your place and cap the invites?
Or look for another place and open invites unlimited?

pinkie pirate: how many cars uh? jialat.. usually when there's a party all cars will park by the road side. (illegal.. but so far no fines!) maybe got minister nearby so tats y police no catch. wahahhaa... but seriously, can carpool?

shann: wheres ur place? i think may be qte diff to do carpool..

sus: im not sure how big is the class size for gymboree? pinkie can advise? must it be really 6 mths then they accept bb to join in? all our bb born diff dates, and some r beginning and some later part of jan woh

blessedmum: linden drive. (bukit timah)hmmm.... how shall we solve the problem? venue at EMQ's place and split into 2 sessions??

blessedmum....mayb we can try to group them in accordance to 'age'...tose who are few days short of 6mths shd b fine...at least im fine wif it.

Gymboree trial class
1. Sus
2. Ashley
3. Samantha
4. EmQ
6. Novakido
7. cheryl83
8. Kelly Koh
9. piyobaby
11. ni

<font color="119911">daymoon</font>,
think I saw u y'day at ard 8am+ (correct me if I'm wrong.) wearing red shirt pushing yr boy. wow, u so late then bring yr boy to IFC?

pinkie/ shan/ piyo: I'm fine with either cramping here or another venue... &amp; yes, I dun think it'll be as fun to split into 2 session... if we really want to can try to book the KTV room again, but that would mean splitting into 2 venue - level 1 &amp; basement.

Quite an active thread here. Sorry for the interuption, like to join in this thread. My 2nd boy's born on 4 Jan at TMC. I'm a PTWM working 4 hr daily. Staying at Balestier Road. Hope to meet you gals soon.

gathering - hmmm i knw im extra.. but maybe at the rate it is goin u all might wan to consider booking function room at some hotel or CC or somewhere where companies hold meetings, etc.. =P

i've a fren who owns a studio. big enough to accommodate all of u. in fact, increasing in numbers shouldn't be a problem. also, there r tables n chairs too. if u mummies are keen, i can check with her how much her rental is per hour. as for parking, there is a small parking lot. may not be able to accommodate ALL the cars. the studio is near havelock road.

Emq,
Do u know the prices for 2 yo? I mean for Seimpi course

Sorry mummies... Just received email from the states supplier they left 6 pcs only.. So I can't order the toothpaste ...

emq, seriously not big enuf mah? what about cherryale and miaiko? your place big enuf to accomodate all? else want to consider my function room? far west though (jurong west). but just 5 stops from jurong point. and ample parking! think cannot book hotel cos sperzz already ordered the food. and hotel will be ex!

flo: thanks for liking my ugly stickers..hehe...ya, girls pic is crab, boys pic is tortoise the other time.
i think very long then decide not to go...i scared too cramped then daddy dont want to go with me, so like very poor thing ask him to send me there, then he loiter around for a few hours...so may as well dont go and have some family time with him lor

ni: ya la...we know each other for 1 yr liao...now and then still got new mummies coming in...until i also blur liao.

fluffy: thanks i dont need liao, sel will buy for me...thanks babe

morning everyone!!

seems like all of a sudden alot of mummies popping out from silent....heehee our thread's so exciting

cheekygal, can't leh, the lumps tarted yesterday morn, till now cannot get it to go away, latching, pumping, massage hot compress all done... this time most painful liao, cos it's deep inside...

sus, your lc need to make appt? or can go down direct? where huh? can i have the contact?

sometimes i think mummies that bf are so wei da...no matter what pain, effort...all willing to tolerate and keep trying...
esp those with breasts problems one still never give up...Kudos to u all!!

morning all!its mid-week wed liao.. haha..

afcai:haha,so qiao to see you this morning,only read ur posting this morning,ya,shld be me that u saw that day. =)

my poor boy still got runny nose.. shld i bring him see doctor? haiz.. dun really want to feed him medication leh.

im fine wif the price of trial lesson....not sure if adding bday of bb will help to facilitate deciding on which day to attend the lesson....of cos if we are going together...

Gymboree trial class
1. Sus
2. Ashley
3. Samantha
4. EmQ
6. Novakido
7. cheryl83
8. Kelly Koh
9. piyobaby (12 Jan)
10. Precious_bb (depending on time &amp; location too)
11. ni

Ah Yo!, Mummies help, I dnt know what is happening to my bb..

I muz bring my daughter to Doctor, Dnt know if she teething or what.. She has always been drooling..but she has been drooling since birth.

Last nite, she woke up at 12 am as if she choking, cough than cry very miserable like in pain, not the strong howling cry but the "Kelian" loud wimpering cry like in pain.. I tot is her gums.. I tot perhaps her stomach got wing, burp her, put oil still cry, Strange thing is when we sit her up, she ok dnt cry, and can see she sleepy, fall asleep, but once lie her down she start to cough and like choke.. then wake up cry.. HELLLLLPPPPPP!

Shann,
Dont know leh! She slept after then when she woke up this morning, I BF her then when I put her down to change , she cough again like choke on saliva.. Told Nanny to monitor.. I also clueless..

Hi pluf,

My BB also drooling alot since she is about 1 month old. But my girl also has a problem beside drooling, she keeps sticking her tongue out which is worrying.

Maybe your baby is teething, so she is salivating which causes her to choke on her saliva. But do bring her for a check to have an ease of mind.

pluf, I think to give urself a ease of mind, better bring BB to see the PD. SO far for my gal teething, nothing of this happen to her.

Sperzz

Thank you, yea, think of doing it, nanny say will monitor her till this evening,.. Ah Yo I have to wait to this evening.. kekekee Coz Nanny very exp. mah!

BTW how you see that BB is teething, Yesterday bb crying and I dnt have the teething gel, today mus buy.. fell so hopless if she is in pain.. dnt have this dnt have that, just guess work.. only cotton and ice cube last nite... Sigh!

Back