(2008/08) Aug 2008

Morning mummies.
happy.gif

Celyn
How is yu xi now?

morning snow74,
she is ok from fever but she just vomit her milk out. wonder what's wrong now. will monitor and see how. don't need to help me buy things at taka liao cos my friend buy for me yesterday liao. thanks.

I wanna join too!! SOrry for not beng active cos super bz with 3 kiddos
happy.gif

Venue : Grassroot Club @ YCK
Date : 26th Dec 2010, Sunday
Time : 11.30am - 3pm (pls give org some time to set up by reaching at or after 11.30am, thx)

1) mummynana (2A, 1T)
2) blue_aurora
3) celyn (2A, 1T, 1B)
4) rata (2A, 1T)
5) jen (2A, 1C, 1T)
6) snow74 (3A, 1C, 1T)
7) balugu (1A, 1T)
8) Nini (2A, 1T)
9) shint (2A, 1C, 1T)
10) rona (2A, 2C, 1T)
11) apriltan (1A,1T)
12) happymummy (2A, 1T)
13) shay (3A, 1T, 1B)

Time : 11.30am - 3pm (pls give org some time to set up by reaching at or after 11.30am, thx)

1) mummynana (2A, 1T)
2) blue_aurora
3) celyn (2A, 1T, 1B)
4) rata (2A, 1T)
5) jen (2A, 1C, 1T)
6) snow74 (3A, 1C, 1T)
7) balugu (1A, 1T)
8) Nini (2A, 1T)
9) shint (2A, 1C, 1T)
10) rona (2A, 2C, 1T)
11) apriltan (1A,1T)
12) happymummy (2A, 1T)
13) shay (3A, 1T, 1B)
14) m2b (1A, 2C)

1) mummynana (2A, 1T)
2) blue_aurora
3) celyn (2A, 1T, 1B)
4) rata (2A, 1T)
5) jen (2A, 1C, 1T)
6) snow74 (3A, 1C, 1T)
7) balugu (1A, 1T)
8) Nini (2A, 1T)
9) shint (2A, 1C, 1T)
10) rona (2A, 2C, 1T)
11) apriltan (1A,1T)
12) happymummy (2A, 1T)
13) shay (3A, 1T, 1B)
14) m2b (1A, 2C)
15) mousse (2A, 1C)

Hi Mummies.

Just like to update you that the venue has been booked. So it's Grassroots' Club (Yio Chu Kang) on 26 Dec 2010 (Sun), 11am - 3pm!!

Aurora,
Heard fr Snow tt you also tried bking the place but it was full. Guess they honoured their words and did a tentative booking for me. Anyways, the place is ours on the preferred date!

nana - thanks! Hehee.. cos didn't hear from you, so thot of emailing the guy see any other days available or not, jic. heheee... Thanks for booking the place for us! It's gonna be fun!
happy.gif

1) mummynana (2A, 1T)
2) blue_aurora (2A, 1T)
3) celyn (2A, 1T, 1B)
4) rata (2A, 1T)
5) jen (2A, 1C, 1T)
6) snow74 (3A, 1C, 1T)
7) balugu (1A, 1T)
8) Nini (2A, 1T)
9) shint (2A, 1C, 1T)
10) rona (2A, 2C, 1T)
11) apriltan (1A,1T)
12) happymummy (2A, 1T)
13) shay (3A, 1T, 1B)
14) m2b (1A, 2C)
15) mousse (2A, 1C)

Wow..so many mummies and toddlers going to the x'mas party.
happy.gif

Remember last yr we had customized polo for our bb?
This yr anybody have any idea?

1) mummynana (2A, 1T)
2) blue_aurora (2A, 1T)
3) celyn (2A, 1T, 1B)
4) rata (2A, 1T)
5) jen (2A, 1C, 1T)
6) snow74 (3A, 1C, 1T)
7) balugu (1A, 1T)
8) Nini (2A, 1T)
9) shint (2A, 1C, 1T)
10) rona (2A, 2C, 1T)
11) apriltan (1A,1T)
12) happymummy (2A, 1T)
13) shay (3A, 1T, 1B)
14) m2b (1A, 2C)
15) mousse (2A, 1T)

mummies,
need some advice. i was doing transferring of my fbm in chest freezer just now. a slip of hand, a tray of fbm drop about 2 layers down. my bm are all freeze in glass bottles. from this lot of 30 bottles, 1 of them the plastic cap crack. i have throw away that bottle liao. for the rest of 29 bottles, do you think its safe to drink? there is no crack on the glass bottles or i can't see or feel any crack. should i just throw them away?

<font color="0000ff">Sylvia</font>
envy bbM's toysrus loots. the tricycle very good buy! bbM knows how to pedal? Jas still dunno..haiz.

<font color="0000ff">celyn</font>
hmmm if u ask me, i'll throw them away just to be safe. i know it's very very heartpain to throw but better to be kiasi. even thou can't see crack from outside but got chance might have crack in the inside of the bottle.

celyn

hw's yu xi?

Wah.. u really throw ar?
but as Mulberry wrote.. it might crack fine line that naked eyes cant see.

mulberry

just happ to see it and she loves it so much.

she still enjoy using both feet to walk the tricycle lah. Hahaha!!

She did try pedaling. but strength n controlling skill is still not there yet.
happy.gif
can move though.... so using feet to move is faster. hahaha!

u can bring Jas over to play.
happy.gif

sylvia,
i ask hubby to throw. can't do it myself. hhahahah.... that's about a week supply for yu xi. she is ok liao, still got a bit of flu and cough. all of us are down, so germs just spread round us loh.

celyn

u take care too.

BBM also down. LS suddenly since last night.

Ya.. hb throw, he wont feel the pain.
Did u pack in bags instead of glass bottles?

Hope all recover.
happy.gif

sylvia,
of course he not heart pain as me lah. i freeze in glass bottles all along. so just now, i just remove all the plastic caps loh. he packed bottles of fbm in bag to throw.

Morning mummies.

Celyn,
心痛hor? But better to be safe than sorry. I wouldn't take the risk too. Anyway, it's free. Juz 努力 pump more out ba.

Good Morning Mommies!

Celyn,
Jiayou!!!!

Snow,
There's a personalized pencil case/pouch that I made for the gals sometimes back but think it's still too early for the kids to have a pencil case now hor? haha

m2b
ya...think even #1 go PCF also not using pencil case yet...hee hee...teacher rather they dun bring, just to save time and trouble. =P

Snow,
Hahaha, my #1 has so many pencil cases leh...at my mom's pl, our own pl, for CMA, piano, kindy etc hahaha

What other personalised stuff available for kids their age huh...hmmmm

Sylvia,
Hope BBM is better. lots of fluid!

Celyn,
think use plastic bag... at least won't crack. heheheheee...

Vern,
So how? Do you have any idea if amazon send by using ground post of courier? Cos there's no guard at my friend's apartment, so if its a parcel and its through courier, then no one will be able to sign for it. But if its send by ground post, then the postman will leave it at the door for my friend. Then she can either repack for me and send it back to us using the normal post or she will see if anyone is coming back and bring back for me... how? must hurry and order liao.

Celyn, will order one for you too.

rona,

do u know where i can sample the ergo carrier before buying online? any idea if they have it at the first few yrs?

Rona

Usually Amazon will send via UPS. If no one home, they'll leave note lor. Or sometimes they will send it via SpeedPost leh. No one, will leave note and ask us to collect from Post Office That's what I normally get when I buy from Amazon.

Sylvia
Bbm gastric flu?
Hope she recovers soon.

M2b
Think diff school diff lah.
Had been looking at towel n kinda stuffs, now better listen to more ideas 1st?

snow74,
what kind of budget are we looking at? the lady we got the t-shirts from last year got backpack for kids too.

ps: i got no commission from her hoh. just happen to see her bp.

celyn,
so heartpain to throw the fbm away. y dun u use it to shower yuxi? i used to use my slow &amp; excess stk to shower my boy or soak my hands
happy.gif

shay,
i forget about it loh. won't use to shower her lah cos scare got glass bits that we can't see cut her. but i should use to soak my hand and leg hoh. wasted leh.

celyn
my suggestion is an open qn, not a die die must have thing lah...ha ha...
but now like not much ppl showed interest, so maybe this yr they prefer to have a simple goodies bag? =)
if u ask me, my budget is between $10-$15. =P

Sylvia,
Hope BBM is ok now...I hate it when the kids are unwell...#1 seem to be having running nose on Sat after her swimming but glad it cleared off in the evening...

Snow &amp; Celyn,
Ya, my budget for the personalized gift will be ard $10-15 too =)

Celyn,
Thank you for posting the link. The backpack and denim bag (in landscape) looks good. Price is acceptable as well. Let's see wat the other mummies say first ba...

Heehee... Ordered the T too big last year. Now still a dress. Lolx Kiasu mummy

snow74 &amp; mummynana,
yah. looks ok right? maybe can get at $15 since, she already going to give 5% for meeting MOQ, then i just fb and add her as friend can get another 2%. like that already become $15.70 liao. hehehe.....

we wait for other mummies to comment. if ok, i will get in touch with her and discuss.

Back