1st pregnancy, help needed!

Kathpriya

Hello Ladies,

It has been around 5 weeks since the 1st day of the last period. I visited my GP a few days ago and using the OTC kit, I tested positive.

She suggested I see a Gynaec in early Jan, so I'm exploring an experienced Gynaec near Paya lebar, East Coast, or bedok area as it's closer to my place.

Does anyone have any experience with any Gynae in these locations? I've read about Dr. Natalie Chua and Dr. Heng Tung Ian as both sit in Parkway East, Joo Chiat but the reviews are mixed and I'm confused :confused:

Any recommendations of any good Gyanae with decent Antenatal packages would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

My gynae is not anywhere near you but at tampines. U can Google Dr Wong Heng Fok if you are keen to deliver at TMC and his clinic is at Tampines. Oh, provided you are comfortable with a male gynae.

I had my first with him via emergency c sec. Wound recovered well n quick, I guess? was able to walk slowly by day 2 (I had to transfer wad ) and walk by myself at home by 1 week.

Same my gynae is not in your area. His name is Dr Ben Choey at Ang Mo Kio, but he's really good. Very hands-on during my prenatal appointments

Back