(2008/08) Aug 2008

morning mummies. =)

celyn
tmr last day liao leh, was thinking to get more friso 4 anot lor. =(
ya, next yr u have 2 kids drinking should stock up more.
friso 4 is for 3 yr old and above de, so basically i started #1 on friso 4 the mth after her 3yr old bday leh...ha ha...not like that meh?

sylvia
ya, and also wkend most of the mum sill be spending more time with the family lor. =P

oh ya hor, u cannot join.
nvm lah, there is always a next time.
if the location is outdoor, i'll have to depend liao also.

snow74,
i don't know leh. friso 3 is for 1-3 year then friso 4 is for 3 and above so got overlap of 3 years. i guess its ok to drink either one bah. you will be shock by the no of tins i buy loh. hahahah.....

snow74,
i got 32 tins loh. hahaha..... so paiseh leh, hide in 1 corner and quickly pay, fill up 1 form and delivery note and go off. got to staff to help me fill up the rest of the form loh.

celyn, 32 tins!!!!

but i also stock up enough of Gain IQ for Jac till 3yrs old. Currently still got 11tins of 900g, 5tins of 1.8kg

rata
thx, but i dunno how to collect from u. =(

celyn
u win liao lor...ha ha...
i only stock up half of what u bought for zynn leh.

aurora
dunno if u still keep track of this thread, but just to inform u i'm going to gnc this wkend.
the usual 35% + 10% discount, u want any vitamin from there? =)

rata,
hahah.... that is about 50% of my fm loh. :p

snow74,
by next year april, yu xi and yu ze will share same tin mah. so should be quite fast till i update yu ze to step 4 loh.

is taka having sale? i need to stock up teats too leh.

celyn
ha ha...milk powder $ is really no joke ya? =P

yup, this wkend got taka member sale.
anything u wanna buy?
might go on sat late morning. =)

Celyn/ Snow,
You wan to go Taka? I reapplied n got the Taka card liaoz. Maybe we can go eat dim sum? Hahahaha

Celyn/ Rata,
32 tins?! 11+5tins? U gals are crazy! I usually stock up 2-5 tins nia. u damn power lor! Talking abt tat? Anyone needs empty tins? Or maybe I shld let Anvelle try Friso. She took the Step 1 in the past. When is the promo ending?

Re: X'mas Gathering
I juz called GRC. 26 Dec is available fr 11am - 3pm. Wan?

snow74 & mummynana,
i want to get avent teats if its 20% + 10% loh. every 3 months, change 7 pcs leh. very siong leh. still got bottles leh.

mummynana,
tomorrow is the last day liao. friso 3, a lot of place no stock liao. go to call guardian up to check and reserve before going down loh.

snow74,
ask you hoh, do you place problem with 'flying' milk powder with friso? whenever i scoop and put in milk bottle hoh, there is always some 'flying' milk powder one leh. why like that huh? is it due to the hole in the spoon? can i use other spoon to replace that?

Nana
If u book, we go lah..hee hee..grc looks fun.
Thx.

I going taka late morning this sat, can only stay till around 1.45pm like that.

Celyn
No problem, i can help u buy. ;)
But if pigeon only give 10% instead of 20%, u still want?

So far no leh, is it due to wind blowing or what?

snow74,
i use avent products, no pigeon. so no issue. i will let you know about avent.

friso, can't be always got wind right. its not a lot but my fingers will sure kenna a bit of milk loh. i can actually see little milk particles 'flying'.

celyn

flying milk powder ar?

shld be the holes lah. last time when i 1st intro friso 1 to BBM, also got this prob.

just hv to 'knock' off before transferring.
or pour while the bottle on top of the tin.

so fast drink friso liao ar?

snow

think GRC is better choice.

happy.gif

u better buy more if u r thinking loh. tmr last day liao.

sylvia,
friso 4 is from 3 and above. the friso is that 'try out' tin lah. open liao must finish mah before i go back to his last 1.6kg tin of mamil gold and 400g tin. i will keep 1 400g tin for tokyo trip loh. wonder if 400g tin is enough to last him for 12 days?

celyn

oooooooooo. then shld be ok for friso 3 to last time age 4?

oh.. 400g is how many bottles? shld be able to last. supposed to be for 2 wks -1 month supply rite?

morning mummies

sylvia,
i need to yan jiu yan jiu to make sure 400g tin can last if not let him drink yu xi's one. hahaha.... i'm going to bring 400g tin for each of them. don't think yu xi can finish cos she still got bm to finish cos i will be pumping too.

celyn, i dun think 400g is enough for 12 days. For Jac 1mth will used up one 1.8kg tin so 2 weeks will be 900g. ur 12 days is closed to 2 weeks not enough la.

rata,
oh ok. never mind, let him drink from those sachets sample too loh and yu xi's fm. don't want to bring too much and then can't bring back. also since we are outside, he might not need the afternoon milk. so only drink in the morning and night.

morning mummies. =)

celyn
no problem, update me.

hmm...funny, i never kena milk powder before so far leh.
maybe like what sylvia said, i always leveled the milk powder inside the spoon 1st before taking it out to pour inside milk bottle. =P

sylvia
ya...till now i prefer grc also, cos outdoor i must do all the prevention to make sure #1 wun fever. =(
so, we should encourage nana to book now?
hee hee...

i also wanna buy more friso to stock at home leh, but dunno how to collect those empty tins from others.
normally i buy using choice voucher de, so no pt to get others to help me buy 1st.

gd news ladies.
my col just told me the friso promo extended till 13th liao, think i can try to collect empty tins again liao....ha ha....

nana
u going taka on sat?
still got empty milk powder tins? =P

jen
min trade in empty tin size is those 700g and above de, those 400g de cannot. =)

Morning mummies.

Jen,
How many do you have? Maybe I can go take from you n pass to Snow on Sat.

Re: Taka sale
Wan to go Taka together this Sat? Snow, I can pass you the tin den.

Re: X'mas Gathering
I can help to book the Grassroot Club (the one we originally wanted for Aug Bday Bash but couldn't get). 26 Dec, 11am - 3pm is ok wif me. The kids can go hm to slp after 3pm. Wat say you gals?

Snow,
The GNC promo includes Childlife? Cheaper than BP anot?

nana
thx, pai seh to trouble u with the empty tins.
i should be in taka around late morning or noon, but gotta leave around 1.45pm cos #1 have class lor. =(
u leh? what time u planned to reach?
so far the member bday's promo i never see any clause that cannot buy anything, then the additional 10% is from taka so should include also.
i dunno how much BP selling cos both gals not taking that...hee hee...sorry. =P

u wanna go ahead to book grc 1st?
that place looks fun, timing just rite also.
only booked liao then we can move on with other planning? =)

mummynana,
that time is yu ze's nap tim but don't care lah. can play no need to sleep lah.

snow74,
i'm on leave on fri, shall go taka look see look see then reserve my things. i let you know collect from where after that, ok? i need to be home by 12 for part time cleaner, so don't think can meet. unless i bring yu xi and leave yu ze at home with hubby.

taka sale:

when does it start and is it only for members? thinking of going down today during lunch time.

celyn
okie okie, let me noe so that i can help u get that 10% disc. =)

krex
taka sale 7th - 10th, additional 10% applicable to members only.

sylvia
ya lor, if can i also hope i'm those mummies who dun need to worry so much...hee hee...no choice, mozzies bite also she can develope fever kind...haiz... =(

childlife bp

wat i got fm HPMum

Cod liver oil $15.32 x 1.45 ( exchg rate) =
plus shipping +0.94

SGD23.15 ( nw shld be lower since rate r lower nw)

but look like they hv promo. so aga aga pah.

rata,

wah, take half day just to go taka sale? is the discount really gd?

mommies,

BHG having 20% storewide sale. pretty gd deals. bought some bra/ underwear just now.

Hi mummies!
happy.gif

Snow - Thanks so much for offering, but I dunno when we will be meeting up (dec? heheee...). Think it's ok lah, I still have supply then maybe get from bp or something. Thanks once again!
happy.gif

Xmas gathering - pls count me in! I can help out since it's school hols. I can help with goodie bags. FYI, need to get GRC in-house caterer. I ordered from Naked fish shoppe (halal) before and the food is quite okay. The other caterer is Tim delight under Ghim Tim, also halal.

Nana - hv u booked? If not, I can help to book too.

i ans all posts later, sorry...trying to type as fast as possible. =(

Aug08 baby X'mas Gathering 2010
Venue : Grassroot Club @ YCK
Date : 26th Dec 2010
Time : 11.30am - 3pm (pls give org some time to set up, thx)

1) mummynana
2) blue_aurora
3) celyn
4) rata
5) jen
6) snow74

did i miss out anyone who showed interest? >P

nana & aurora
think once this list hit more than 10 mummies, u ladies can go ahead to book 1st?
thx. =)

Back