(2008/08) Aug 2008

Mummynana, mommies,
Sun on still but we should double confirm in the morning. I will post if any cancellation due to weather.
Will get live update from those who stays near that area.
Can call me also. I will pm my mobile shortly.

Shint, mi will update u the weather condition ard my area.. hopefully its cool n sunny.. hahahah :p

U all so shiok lei..make me so tempted to get a DSLR cam too.. i see nowadays sooo many mommies using it.. *heart sooo itchy* haha!

there is a jacob ballas children garden right? R u letting ur kids play with the water?

shint..where to meet ah? can meet at enterance? i 20yrs never go botanic garden liao.. haha..

Mommies,
Tomorrow's gathering.
Not Jacob ballas. Inside Botanic gardens.Middle section where the orchestra normally play for performance. Symphony lake, check website. Bring own mat n umbrella, ponchos in case.
Morning call,, SMS me to confirm.
Anyone else wan to join, just come.
M2b? Coming?

Tomorrow meet at 930 hor cos mommies cannot wake up.
Bring own mat, ponchos, umbrella just in case la.
I had sent SMS to those who might not have spoken to me. See you all! Sleeping liao, long n busy day today.

Those who can bring some bottles of bubbles or a ball or two if u have, pls do so. Be useful to keep them engaged. Thanks.

its raining liao. looks like we got to cancel today's gathering.
sad.gif

Morning mommies.
Today's session cancelled cos raining. Jus called botanic gardens, they say going to pour for sure. So, confirm rain.
Guess we have to postpone this.

Hi mummies,
can I check what are the side effects of pneumoccocal jab? My boy got the jab on thurs and got low grade fever for 2 days,then now coughing and running nose. Can i give him cough and running nose medicine or must go back to the PD? Pls advise. TIA!
happy.gif

morning mummies. =)

aurora
both my gals are ok after taking that jab also.
but now lotsa kiddos having flu, so ur boy maybe also kena that common flu?

celyn
3 vaccines a day? -_-"

Good Morning Mommies!

Shint,
Thanks for organising...hb had golf date w his frens on Sun so cannot go for the photography gathering but end up his eyes swollen and didn't go too...then read from FB that gathering cancelled too...weather really erratic nowadays!

Celyn,
3 vaccines a day??!! Hahaha, most docs won't recommend taking more than 1 vaccine at a time as it will cause fever...

Aurora,
Mae is ok after the pneumoccocal jab...think you should bring Reagan to the PD for medication...hope he gets well soon!

celyn
pain pain leh.... =(

m2b
think 1 of the jab can be 2 vaccines at 1 go de.
cannot rem which 2 liao, but both my gals did that.
2 already i heart pain when zynn cried, 3 think i'll faint before them. =P

m2b,
kk is ok leh. always the usual 5 in 1/6 in 1 together with penumoccocal. if have 3rd one will be the rotavirus which is oral one.

snow74,
yah. pain once together better than twice right? i get 2 nurse to jab together at one go.

afternoon mommies...

thought I miss the big photoshot on sun :p yup weather really bad nowadays, really cant plan properly....

so many of the toddlers oredi toilet train uh ? Hmmm, tried with N but she refused to sit on her potty most of the times, what to do uh ?
sad.gif

Snow & Celyn,
Ya, there's 1 jab that can be combined...is it MMR and chix pox? But Mae's doc doesn't allow too so gotta jab twice...

Celyn,
You very hiong leh...2 nurses jab at a time...hahaha

Nana,
I have no idea on Elmo's birthday cakes...so can't help u on this...sorry...

Celyn

I tot 3 jabs r norm. BBM also sometimes took 3 jabs per visit.

aurora

pneumoccocal jab ........ BBM was warm , light fever. recently alot of cough n flu, so might be virus spreading strong. Go PD if u r worried.

happy.gif
take care!!

Pneumoccocal jab - mine just had his three weeks ago and he is fine. as though nothing happened.

waterproof mattress protector
its cheaper to buy online. you can join either the spree or the bp. think spree is cheaper then BP. Its MUCH cheaper then if you buy from stores. I got mine from online too... done a lot of comparing before getting those. I used that when I was training #1. Now #2 still needs diaper at nite... just like Shint's Quan. Jerold still can't be toilet trained yet.
sad.gif

nana,
April made an Elmo birthday cake for Denzel's b/day last week. It's from Polar. The pictures are on my FB album. You can have a look for reference.

Good Morning Mommies!
Ydy nite I witnessed Mae passing urine in the toilet bowl and I was so happy and excited that I think she got influenced by me...coz she started smiling so happily and kept giving thumbs up! hahaha

The gals are excited when I was distributing their Teachers' Day pressies yday...hahaha

Celyn,
What op you gg on Sept 6? Hope everything is ok.

rona,

tks for the tip. went to robinsons to take a look yest and it is indeed expensive!

mommies, do u know where i can get beanie and sweater for J? going to melbourne in oct/ nov and weather might be cold. saw some at NATAS fair yest but no time to buy coz' in a rush
sad.gif

Hi Mummies.

Celyn,
Hope everything goes well for the 6 Sep ops.

Happy_Mummy,
I saw the Elmo cake at Polar ytd but dun see the cupcakes seen at Denzel's bday. Will ask April abt it. Thanks!

Mae,
Anvelle's Teachers' Day prezzies are still at home. I haven't even got them wrapped up. Tml's Teachers' Day rite?

krex,
you are welcome.

oct/nov - melbourne should be summer? you will prob need a light sweater for him for evenings. Day time should be quite sunny. pack some long-sleves T and long pants just in case though.

Nana, the cupcakes r made by Vern
happy.gif

Yesterday was asking hubby maybe we should get a DSLR cam too.. but he had 1001 reasons to convince me not to buy.. *roll eyes* Anyways yah lah i m not working now, using his money so he always try to convince me not to buy this n that.. haha

mummynana,
thanks.

yu ze is supposed to 'do' teacher's day card for his teacher, end up nothing is done. tomorrow will get hubby to work with him to do up the card. we have printed the words and bought some stickers. all he need to do is paste them on the card.

Nana & Celyn,
Haha, I just ordered some pouches from BP and the fake flowers from ikea for both gals to give to their teachers...#1 made some cards on top of the pressies for her fav teachers...

Tmr is Teachers' Day but supposed to be a school holiday as both gals no school tmr...dun know abt cc though...

Celyn,
OIC, glad it's nothing serious
happy.gif

Krex,
We are gg Mel in Dec too! Looking fwd...

seems like many mommies already bringing their kiddos for holidays trip!
happy.gif
There are some kids, who are really co-operative type. I see some same age kiddos, can guai guai sit there one.. But my Braiden is the kind that will kick, scream and wail loudly. Cannot sit still kind...

rona,

shld be approaching summer but melbourne is one place that is usually chilly most of the time, so i'm preparing light winter gear just in case. so hard to find kid's winter clothings!

m2b,

u going melbourne or victoria as well? we're not spending a lot of time in mel, planning to do road trip and drive down to countryside.

nini,

this is my first road trip with J. not sure how he will take to it but we're definitely preparing a lot of entertainment for him and planning long drives during his nap time.

ceyln,
you were asking me why i'm not asleep? watching videos online lor... die... hook... think i'm getting the panda eye very soon.

YLN,
mine too, hols tomorrow. Oct 1 also - but i need to work
sad.gif

cos i need to rotate with my colleague here - therefore we take one day each for school hols.

Krex,
I've been to Melb a couple of times during Nov/Dec period. During the day with sun, not cold, but evening time, when sun starts to set, then it will get chilly. But temp not really very low lor, probably low 2 digits. So yes, you will need light winter gear for him. Better be prepared then sorry later. especially if you are going to Philip Island, its very cold with the wind!

I'm only free Dec 16 onwards... by then school hols almost finished liao...

don't know if we could just get away in Nov or not. Maid is going on home leave from 30 Nov for 3 weeks, so actually will be better for me if I can timed the vacations during these three weeks. But too bad, I can't go anywhere during this time until Dec 15! AArrggghhh!!!

rona,

low 2 digits already sounds quite bad...dunno if J can tahan, although personally, i love cold weather
happy.gif

we're going phillip island. did u watch penguin parade last time? is it worth paying more for a more pte area?

Back