(2008/08) Aug 2008

My FIL suggested this equipment to give some electric shocks if he wets himself. I feel it's quite terrible .. so dun wan to try it.

Later he becomes scared of urinating, worst rite?

Shint.. I'm evil mommy.. yes, they eat porridge all the time. :p Just a matter or pork porridge or fish porridge or beef porridge. Maybe once in a very blue moon, my maid might cook macaroni for them.. but otherwise, they eat porridge all the time *evil laughter*.. but jokes aside, I was afraid that if I intro too many times to them, they might start being fussy.. and they were quite satisfied with porridge, so I didn't see any reason to variate. But during weekends, they eat what we eat.

Har? The equipment sounds really scary.. no la.. it's too unnatural. I can't imagine if I am old next time, and I pee in my pants accidentally, and my kids hook me up to this machine. Scary.

Nevermind la.. just let nature takes its course, if we force him too much, it might backfire.

shint,

wah, wet bed every nite? i will freak out if J does that to me next time! but i count myself lucky J is not fussy with food. he eats almost anything we give him except he sometimes wants to be entertained b4 he opens his mouth.

i never stop his milk feed lor ... mistake.
This time if i train him i oso wan to train Kai together.

he sleeps vv soundly. so does kai.
that is why i can play MJ at nite on weekends and they dun wake up.

my suggestion is to buy those antileak bed cover in advance when there are sale going on .. i have quite a few in the house. then can change and change lor.

they generally ok with food except veges.
#1 do eat it sometimes but I din monitor Kai. Maid does feed him and he is not as picky as #1.

kimmies,
ya lor .... i felt it was so unnatural too.
TOld my FIL that i will not use that thing - might cause fear.
i think it's prob safe la ... but .... still not comfortable with the thought of using it.

sometimes i will tell him ... u so big boy, can u try to wake up to pass urine.
His reply? Mama, I will try ok? but sometimes i cannot wake up.
When he does wake up to pass urine, he'll come boast to me. But ... most of the time still wet the bed. So sensible answer, how to scold him rite?

So long he dun stop his milk feed, i think it's hard. milk is his life ... hard to cut it.

Krex,
Keep it going. Dun give up. And dun be dismayed if the going gets tough. We must perserve to attain success. Remember that watever we r doing now, it's for their good and also their future. (Heehee... And a easier life for the parents?!)

Kimmies,
U should meet Shint's Quan. He is such a darling. The 2x I seen him, he is always looking out for the younger kids. He went to get balloons to give my gal and also held her hand and helped her to cross the "bridge" at the playroom. He is so sweet and a true gentleman. Will make a good boyfren in future.

Re: Milk drinking
My gal can eat 2-3 tablespoons of rice plus meat, veg, etc at about 7+pm. And drink 180ml of milk again at 9pm. I think it's the routine that they are used to. Milk before bed.

MummyNana.. I totally agree with you on the milk before bed routing. My daughter acts like her world has fallen apart if I don't give her milk just before she sleeps. Thankfully, she doesn't have tooth decay!!!

kimmies,

i think my son is secretly laughing to himself when he doesn't get any milk. imagine the tactics i have to use just to get him to drink abt 100-200ml a day.

shint,

where to get anti-leak bed cover? i may need to get one when i start toilet training J.

nana,

i think need to get my hb to enforce it the same way too. i'm guessing my success was partly because i did a lot of sweet pep talk to him last nite. generally, i'm more gentle with him and becoz i think he reacts better to pep talks, i do a lot of it before bedtime. my hb is the more stern one...if J does not follow by his rules, he will start to become stern and that's where tempers flare. diff parenting style i guess.

Ya, Mummynana. Gotta keep trying. Gonna try again few months later. Now psyco him first.
Krex, keep it up. Some kids were nite toilet train young. For me it's a battle with the milk. Want to train Quan cos his diaper vv exp! And the milk too.
it was easier to train them to behave in the car n sit in the car seat which I tot was tough.

Krex,
The waterproof bedcover can get from robinsons. Not cheap but a life saver. So buy it during sale or warehouse sale. King coil has.

MummyNana,
Thanks for compliments on Quan. He's quite sensible n loves little kids Esp babies. I din notice the little actions tat day n thanks for mentioning it to me. Must compliment him.
The teachers will tell me he will check on Kai in school. He used to tell Kai "mama's not here, I'll be your mama" when Kai first started school n crying when I leave.

halo

shint, the waterproof bedsheet protector is for our bed or toddlers?

I have from kidzloft. when they hv 50% sales can go n grab. I used cot size one in my queen size bed with the waterproof portion placed where BBM sleeping, the rest of the wings ( 2 wings on the side) is stretch along the remaining

Oh.......... Sun...... I might be able to go for photoshoot.

Think BBM only teething..... so fever due to it.

Sylvia,
not for toddler bed ...
Cos both my boys are oredi upgraded to super single ... so i buy that size ;)

Great. sunday ... so far quite a few mommies are coming. PM me your mobile can? cos i have not transferred my contacts yet.

Quan is using those until 25 kg kind, biggest liao. Some brand's XXL cannot fit him although it says until dunno how many kg. Quan is now 20kg(lost some weight).

shint

ooooooooooo.
happy.gif

i cheapo n use cot size one. hahaha!

ok. pm u later.

facebook... i just chk, can go in.

i go chk the XXL, see can or nt. if ok, then sun bring to u.

milk.......

BBM still on latch, but she wil ask for fresh chocolate milk or cheesestick sometimes before latching again to sleep. maybe BM nt enough for her?

Always has to chase her to pee before sleep. So that she wont wet her bed n clothes.

Sylvia.. wah u the can..
happy.gif
I can't wait to wean Braiden off breastfeeding.. It is really very tiring n i always sprain my back due to the bf positions..lol.. Anyways good job!
happy.gif

Shint: ya I might be going on Sunday too.. provided if weather is fine
happy.gif
Thanks for the invite!
happy.gif

good morning.
happy.gif

hey mummies.. personal question.. have you guys lost your jelly belly (if you had one due to pregnancy?)

What is the most effective way har??

My HB is complaining about my loose clothing (he calls them preggy clothes), but no choice.. my stomach is quite gross, and I don't like to flaunt my flaws la.

sylvia,

can let me know when kidzloft having sale?

shint,

tks. will keep a lookout. my office nearby has robinsons so easy to track.

rata,

do u know which BP?

Nini

ok lah...... to be I wont force n I also found that no need to stop BF if I am to preg, so let her decide when.

celyn

sort of toilet train. I din train, I let her decide. Found that her diapers r dry after sleeping. I let her wear training pants for nite usually.

Only poo have prob. used to go potty, nw like to poo into pants like in diaper. so this part will hv to guide soon.

Sylvia,
BBM so clever, oredi toilet train at nite. Good leh, can save so much $$ on diaper.
Does she still drink milk before she sleeps?

Now I only chase Quan to pee before he sleeps. Should start Kai on it too.
Kai will wake Quan up in the morning and repeat after me when I say "Quan Quan, go pass urine".
Once he vv funny, he tried to wake Ger Ger up but to no avail. Then he said "Bye bye Ger Ger"... cos i always tell QUan we going off if he is not waking up. hahhaa.

This morning, Quan knocked into something and Kai took the pricky heat powder and tell Quan "Medicine for you".. cos maid told him that the powder is medicine. So cute rite. That's my funny and cheeky boy.

Botanic Garden Gathering cum Photography Appreciation Session.
Venue : Botanic Gardens (spot to be set - Those coming, any suggestion? I have yet to take a look at the map)

Date: This Sunday (29 Aug)

Time: After 9am

Purpose: Gathering. Take pics by amateur DSLR mommies and all other point n shoot cameras. Just for fun!

Bring your own mat n own food. Can bring bread to feed the fishes if we are near them. I gather we should be done around 1130 when it gets too hot.

Pls add your name if u wanna come n pm me your mobile.

Mommies:
Celyn, Hui Chin, Kimmies, MummyNana, Nini, Shint

Botanic Gardens Venue -- I am thinking of Symphony Lake? Dun quite remember but there's slope and lots of green and lake. Shld be nice.

There's no event going on that day, so should be relatively quiet ba. Some more it's morning.
happy.gif

sylvia,
good leh. yu ze's diaper is always very full one loh. maybe cos he still drink milk (200-270ml) before he sleep so not possible to drop diaper.

Snow,
Must take care leh...weekend coming...no fun to be sick heehee
happy.gif

Just called my mom's pl and lil' Mae answered teh phone with a real sweet "Hello, Mommy"...aiyo, it really perks me up man!
happy.gif

M2b,
Can imagine. She is so sweet looking, already can melt one's heart. When Kai goes mommy come here, I also melt.

shint/celyn

eh..... she still need to dream-latch 3 times after she sleeps. Plus when i drink water, she also want to. Ask for milk and fruits before sleeping. So must make sure she goes to pee before sleeping.

In the morning, she will tell me that she wanna pee or I ask her. if nt, her diaper will suddenly be very very full! hahaha!!

think gal's bladder control so easier n earlier?

morning mummies. =)

sylvia & m2b
thx...but workload abit heavier nowadays in office, wanna rest also cannot. =P

m2b
hee hee....mae is always so sweet.
for zynn, she will always go "ma ma....ma ma..." when #1 called me and let her listen.
that kinda want say dun want say voice always made me miss them leh.

Sylvia,
Quan is quite gentleman but can be hard to manage too. He maintains his image well with others. Hahaha. But as kids are, he has his moments. Prob with younger kids he takes more care of them. When Kai was a baby, quan would tell us not to be too loud cos baby sleeping.when he was younger before Kai was born, he used to come to my room, sees us sleeping, he'll quietly walk out n close the room door. Very sweet n understanding.

Good Morning Mommies!

Shint,
Mae sweet?! She's a chilli padi leh! haha

Snow,
Hahaha, Mae knows how to act sweet =P
But nowadays when I reached home, she will goes "Halo Mommy"...aiyo, melt man...
Ya, hearing their voices make us want to rush home to hug them
happy.gif

Back